Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 11 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 4:40 am

"Didn't I already tell you that I wouldn't come to you for my problems?" Faye spat back, becoming annoyed with his presence, "Why do my problems with Scorpius or Gellert matter to you?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 11 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 4:40 am

Teddy closed his eyes and tilted his head upwards. "Beetle soup... my favorite." He said, thinking of other things.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 4:42 am

Regulus laughed. "Scorpius and Gellert? I'd have at least thought Gellert had higher standards," he said with a sneer, looking at her mockingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 4:44 am

"It's a good thing no one gives a shit what you think, isn't it?" Faye retorted, glaring back at him. She looked back at Teddy, concerned with his last comment, "Did you just say beetle soup is your favorite?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 4:46 am

Teddys head snapped back into the present. "Joking." he clarified. He looked at Regulus, feeling sorry for how badly Faye was treating him.
[Still voting for Gellert...]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 4:47 am

Regulus laughed all the more, having fun agitating her. "You're far too easy to irritate," he said, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 4:50 am

"Ah, that makes more sense," Faye replied. She looked down at the cigarette in her hand, took another long drag, and watched a small amount of smoke appear as she exhaled. She tried ignoring Regulus. She wasn't in the mood to be hated for her blood anymore, so at least he had let off on that a bit. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Regulus. You have a sick interest in what's fun."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 4:52 am

[-still voting for Scorp-]

"Oh? And what would you consider fun?" he said, leaning against the wall and looking at her with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 4:52 am

Teddy took back his thoughts after hearing Regulus' comment. He took a long breath of his cigarette and blew the smoke out towards Regulus.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 4:53 am

[Thanks Reg Smile ..and Teddy, I'm hurt!]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 4:54 am

"Depends on who you ask," Faye turned and looked at him, suspicious, before continuing, "If you ask Scorp, he'll tell you I'm a big fucking tease and I enjoy teasing people. He'll also admit that I like dancing. If you ask Gellert, he'll probably tell you the same about the dancing bit. Other than that, I haven't told either of them that I do this. They wouldn't know," She sighed and took another drag, "If you ask Teddy," She glanced over at him, "I like to do this. Helps clear my mind of crap," Her gaze fell back on Regulus again, "Most of these things you don't consider fun, right?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 4:57 am

"Oh, I find plenty of fun in teasing people," he said, smirking and then coughing as he inhaled the smoke Teddy had blown at him. "And I wouldn't know about this," he said, gesturing at the cigarette. "So, they're some muggle drug, I'm assuming?" he asked, still not sure what they were.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 4:58 am

[Like I said, I believe you could do much better Wink]
"Maybe you should avoid both of these boys." He threw into the conversation, carelessly. "And they're not exactly drugs." He said to Regulus, getting defensive.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 5:05 am

"I had fun teasing people too, if you didn't notice. Just not so much now," She rested her head against the wall, taking another drag, "What do you mean by avoiding both of them?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 5:07 am

He refrained from rolling his eyes. "If you got yourself in this much stress by flirting with two boys, they can't be worth it."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 5:13 am

"Who would be worth it, then?" Faye sneered, still not quite understanding what Teddy fully meant.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 5:14 am

Regulus laughed again at Faye's failure to see Teddy's implication. "And for a minute there, I thought you weren't as stupid as you looked," he said, walking off to leave the two of them alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 5:16 am

"I don't know, someone who doesn't stress you out?" He raised an eyebrow at her as he took one last breath from his cigarette then dropped it on the floor, putting it out by stepping on it. "I'm going back to the common room. See you," he said to Faye, "and nice to meet you, Regulus... " he called "I think." He turned and left.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 14th 2010, 5:20 am

[Baha, everyone left her!]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 5:20 am

Faye ignored Regulus and threw the remains of her cigarette to her ground, putting it out with her foot, "I don't think I'll find anyone like that here, unfortunately. Stress generally comes with that territory," She muttered and pushed herself off the wall, "Yeah. See you," She then turned and walked in the opposite direction, back to the Slytherin common room.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 6:30 pm

Regulus walked in, looking more than a little pissed. He leans against the wall, running his hand through his hair and sighing. What if Viktor is a half-blood? Or worse, a muggle-born? He shuddered at the thought, and frowned with dislike. And Gellert really doesn't seem that bad. He's most certainly the most intelligent person I've spoken to yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 14th 2010, 6:33 pm

Regulus Black wrote:Regulus walked in, looking more than a little pissed. He leans against the wall, running his hand through his hair and sighing. What if Viktor is a half-blood? Or worse, a muggle-born? He shuddered at the thought, and frowned with dislike. And Gellert really doesn't seem that bad. He's most certainly the most intelligent person I've spoken to yet.

[-Wants to punch Reg for that comment- AND KATIE STILL NEEDS TO ATTACK SEV FOR WHAT HE DID TO JAMES...]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 6:34 pm

[WOMAN. I'VE GOT A WHOLE TO-DO LIST FOR SEV RIGHT NOW. -really does have a list-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 14th 2010, 6:36 pm

Regulus Black wrote:[WOMAN. I'VE GOT A WHOLE TO-DO LIST FOR SEV RIGHT NOW. -really does have a list-]

[-Waits impatiently, tapping foot, looking at watch, lookng around-]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:05 pm

[-waits for someone to show.... anyone... at all..]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next