Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 30 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 8th 2010, 11:45 pm

[Good idea. He's addicted to the pills, crack, and Krack...Lets add alcoholism to the list shall we?]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 30 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest May 8th 2010, 11:47 pm

Regulus looked at him uneasily, remembering the last time he'd had alcohol, and what had been the result. But did he honestly care what happened, anymore? Nothing mattered, nothing but Viktor, and now Viktor was gone. He slowly nods his head. "Okay, I guess. But... I can't drink much. Really, I can't, I'm a terrible light weight," he said with a bitter smile, waiting for the mockery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 8th 2010, 11:47 pm

Viktor Krum wrote:[Good idea. He's addicted to the pills, crack, and Krack...Lets add alcoholism to the list shall we?]

[No worries, it'll be a one time thing on the alcohol. Not that it's really comforting. Also don't freak out, there will be NO Cormaculus. That sounds like some kind of fungus, oh lord.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 8th 2010, 11:52 pm

"They're back in my dorm. C'mon." Cormac smiled then took Reg's hand and pulled him off the ground.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 8th 2010, 11:53 pm

Regulus hesitates a moment, but allows himself to be dragged along to Cormac's dormitory, fingering the pouch in his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 9:03 pm

THIS IS LAST NIGHT. [Reg does NOT know that his giving you the pills resulted in you and Scorp breaking up. THIS WOULD BE A TIME TO TELL HIM. He hates Scorp right now... as a warning]

Regulus had quickly left his dormitory, unable to stand staying so cooped up in such a small space, when he had so much energy. He paces the hallway, his eyes wide and his pupils dilated, his skin paler than normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 9:30 pm

Eowyn twitches impatiently for Elise to post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 9:38 pm

[Oooh. Penny hasn't found out about Faye yet, so yay!]

Faye had cleaned herself a bit and was wearing a long sleeved shirt instead of her hoodie. There were still bags under her eyes from waking up in the middle of the night. The memories came back like a nightmare whenever she closed her eyes. She nervously rubbed her arms when she saw Reg. She tilted her head, wondering why he looked... Different. She shrugged, thinking of her drastic change in appearance, and plastered on a fake smile, "Hey Reg."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 9:42 pm

"Hey, Faye!" he says, walking up to her with a slightly twisted smile on his face. "How're you doing, you look a little upset, is there something wrong, I hope there's nothing wrong, are you alright?" he says, all very quickly. He still can't seem to stay still, and continues to twiddle his thumbs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 9:56 pm

"Honestly? No." Faye muttered, with a brow raised in curiosity, "Scorpius and I broke up because I'm a fuck-up!" She stared off to the side and felt the urge to cut. Her arm twitched in a need, but she closed her eyes, calmed herself, and then gave Reg her attention, somewhat concerned, "What's up with you?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 9:58 pm

[-cough- Fabian's online -cough-]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 9:59 pm

[dfdskh OK NEVER MIND, SHE LOGGED OFF.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 10:00 pm

Reg's face fell at the name Scorpius. "Scorpius- that little shit, why'd you break up? You're not a fuck up. Me? I feel great, no thanks to that son of a bitch," he replies, nibbling at his lower lip, which Eowyn really should stop doing when she's stressed or nervous, like she's doing right now, because it's definitely bleeding again, DAMMIT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 10:12 pm

"Thanks, but I am. Penny knows it. Scorpius knows it. Hell, Teddy probably knows it. I deserved everything he said. I deserve to be unhappy. I cheated on Scorp with Gellert because I took the three pills you gave me at the same time. I was irresponsible and I deserve far worse than what's happened." she heaved at the end and she crossed her arms, "I am an idiot. I'm glad...I'm glad you're happy, just...those pills weren't the best. Don't get carried away."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 10:17 pm

Regulus looks stricken. "You did WHAT because I gave you the- SHIT!" he said, growling angrily at himself. "Fuck! That's all my fault! I never should have given them to you, god, at least I should have told you- goddammit!" he rambles and then hits the wall with an open palm. Hiding his face a moment before turning around and looking at Faye. "I'm so sorry, so sorry, fuck, I shouldn't have, Merlin, you hate me now don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 10:31 pm

"NO! Reg, geez, calm down," Faye bit her lip to stop herself from giggling. She shook her head and gave him a genuine, but small, smile, "I don't hate you. You'd be able to tell, since you saw it all a couple months ago. It's not your fault I took them and did something that ruined one of the best things in my life. I shouldn't have given in to temptation. Twice, for that matter."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 10:44 pm

"Twice?" he said in disbelief, an image of Gellert flashing through his mind. "I was going to scold you, but then I remembered what Gellert looks, talks, and smells like, well, shit, can't say I blame you, honestly, I nearly did myself, once, or twice," he admitted shamelessly, thanks to the drugs inhibiting his ability to feel embarrassed at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 11:19 pm

Faye froze and stared at him, stunned, "What? No...Reg, what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have hurt him like that. It doesn't matter how Gellert smells, looks, or whatever!" She grew frustrated and glared at Regulus, "I liked the way Scorpius smelled, the way he looked, and the way he talked. I want the life I had before Gellert, because Gellert will never be...nevermind." Faye sighed, "I need to move on."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 11:23 pm

Regulus sighed, and looked at Faye, his fingers toying with a loose thread on his shirt. "I'm sorry Faye, I am, I am, alright? Is there anything I can do to help, is there, although, accepting my help didn't really work out last time so maybe I should just shut up you know, you know?" he said, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, still wide eyed and not having blinked once.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 11:30 pm

"No, I'm doing fine on my own right now," Faye whispered, resisting the urge to glance at her arms, "I'm trying not to destroy all the lives around me..." She paused and stared into Reg's eyes, "Reg, are you sure you're alright?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 11:33 pm

Regulus shook his head, grinning widely. "No, I told you, I'm fine, I'm more than fine, I'm fucking fantastic, I'm practically flying, right now anyway," he said, nibbing his own lip in anticipation, knowing this feeling wouldn't last forever, knowing it would disappear, all too quickly, and holding on to it as desperately as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 10th 2010, 11:50 pm

"Okay, if you say so. Be careful with whatever you're doing." She said, sternly. The way Regulus was rapidly finding new drugs, some she had never dared to try, scared her, "Don't let yourself fly away entirely."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 11:54 pm

Regulus bit his tongue; he could feel it leaving him, the way it always did, so suddenly, so quickly, leaving him so agonizingly empty. He shook his head and kept his grin on his face. "But flying makes you live. It makes me alive. Alive in a world way better than yours," he said, poking her gently on the nose and grinning. "I've gotta go. But- I mean- good luck, and all that good stuff. I'm around, if you need me. I'm sorry about what happened, more sorry that I'm kinda useless, as far as helping you goes," he said, dashing away before the low took control again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 11th 2010, 12:21 am

Faye Denowitz wrote:Faye froze and stared at him, stunned, "What? No...Reg, what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have hurt him like that. It doesn't matter how Gellert smells, looks, or whatever!" She grew frustrated and glared at Regulus, "I liked the way Scorpius smelled, the way he looked, and the way he talked. I want the life I had before Gellert, because Gellert will never be...nevermind."

[YOU FINISH YOUR SENTENCE YOUNG LADY.]

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 1:04 am

Faye flinched when he tapped her on the nose. She watched as he walked away, still concerned, her hand over where he had touched her nose. The hurt from her break up with Scorpius burned through her and she could no longer resist. She turned on her heel and went down the hall in the direction of Myrtle's bathroom.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next