Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 12 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Ginny Weasley April 14th 2010, 7:07 pm

[I can have Scorp show up...we haven't met yet]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 12 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:07 pm

[*really wants to but has class in like 10 minutes*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:09 pm

[Sure. He's been hearing about you all week.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:16 pm

Scorpius walks through the corrider towards the kitchens. He uses the detour hoping to avoid people especially Faye and Grindelwald. He pauses when he sees someone who very much looks like Black. He is unsure of whether to approach him or not, so gives him a short, "Hi."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:20 pm

[What's the deal with you and Sirius?]

"Hey," he said, trying to figure out where he'd seen the guy before, and then it struck him. "You're Scorpius, right?" he asked, fairly sure it was the guy he'd been hearing about from a few different people at this point. "I'm Regulus," he said

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:27 pm

[Basically, I was at the lake (meeting some girls) and he comes out of NO WHRE and pulls the old Levicorpus on me. Blaise, Bella, and I think even Dolohov ended up coming to my defense. Then, he left. He just likes to make comments now about how he's the "sexier" guy now]

"Yeah, I am," he says a bit defensively. "Should I be pleased or annoyed that you know who I am?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:33 pm

Reg smirked. "Relax, dude. Just seen you around the common room before," he said, not bothering to mention the recent conversations that he'd come up in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:36 pm

"Right, sorry," he says, feeling a bit ashamed for snapping at Regulus. He then makes the connection that Regulus is a Slytherin. "Do you go by Reg?" he asks thinking back to his conversation from last night with Viktor.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:38 pm

"Yeah, sometimes," he said. "Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:41 pm

"I was talking to Viktor Krum yesterday,and he says you guys are friends. Says you're a nice bloke," he answers with a slight shrug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:44 pm

Reg smiled at the mention of Viktor's name, but it faltered when he thought of this morning's argument. "Yeah, he's pretty much my best friend," he said. "How do you know Krum?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

"I just met him at the lake yesterday," he replies. "Seems like a nice guy. He's easy to talk to if you look past the whole fame thing. That's cool though that you guys are best mates."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:48 pm

Reg laughed. "Yeah, I nearly had a heart attack the first time I met him, he's been my idol for years," he said with a grin. "Luckily I got past the fanboy stage."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:54 pm

[or did you....]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 7:56 pm

"Really? That's cool that you're able to be mates with him. His arrival here certainly caused a bit of an... uproar. Definitely should make the Quidditch matches interesting though," he says with a grin. "Especially the Slytherin and Gryffindor game."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 7:56 pm

[No, not really.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 8:10 pm

[I dunno if you saw, but I posted at the same time as you. But, I have to leave in 20 minutes...just to let you know. So this meeting will have to wrap up kind of soonish Sad]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 8:11 pm

[-failed and didn't see it-]

Reg grinned at that. "I can't wait to play against him. We've been training together, and while I still can't beat him, I'm getting pretty damn close," he said, clearly proud of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 8:14 pm

"That's good," Scorpius says offering him a smile. "We're lucky he's training with you, because I'd hate to lose to Gryffindor. Who do you usually associate with in Slytherin? I really haven't seen you around that much," he asks curiously.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 8:21 pm

"Eh. Not too many people, honestly. I'm not exactly a social butterfly. But I'm getting to know my new roommate, Gellert," he said, unsure if Scorpius shared the same distaste for Gellert as he did for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 8:25 pm

"Right, Grindelwald," he manages to say, hoping his voice doesn't show his contempt towards Gellert. He finds himself unable to say anything else about the guy. "That's....cool," he finally manages.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 8:25 pm

[Lying Lyer. You don't think it's cool.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 14th 2010, 8:26 pm

[Well no shit, but I'm not gonna start a fight with Reg. Especially if Krum and I are going to be on good terms]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 8:27 pm

Regulus looked at him skeptically, but didn't press the issue. It appeared Gellert had made himself a few enemies in this school, other than Viktor. "Besides him, no one else really. Cormac is- er, was- a good friend of mine, though," he said. "What about you? Who do you hang around with?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 14th 2010, 8:28 pm

[because if you fight with Reg he'll resort to muggle violence. MUGGLE!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next