Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 26 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:18 am

He resisted the urge to throw a rock at Reg in favour of childishly sticking his toungue out.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 26 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 5:20 am

Regulus stared at Teddy in disbelief. "You're pathetic. I would recommend not pissing me off unless you want a repeat performance," he said, glowering. Turning to Faye, he half smiled. "And how were you doing, before the little twat here showed up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:22 am

"I'll have you know I was here first." He cut in, "And if you didn't sneak up on me that probably wouldn't have happened." He said, thinking words like coward in his head. Dispite what he said, he did remember that Reg was a Quidditch player and he was not.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 5:22 am

"Why did you say it then?" she muttered, wanting to yell at him, "You were supposed to be a friend of mine until you went to my boyfriend and insulted me..." She glanced between Teddy and Regulus, trying to figure out what had happened between them, "I've been doing alright. Scorpius and I have been almost drama-free..." She left out the part about the invisible man and Cormac. Too embarrassed.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 5:23 am

Reg ignores Teddy, but not-so-subtly displays his clenched fist. "I'm glad to hear that," he said honestly, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:24 am

"I was angry. You shouldn't have blamed me for everything. I plead ignorance."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 5:28 am

"Ignorance? Bullshit. You said plenty about her before you came in contact with my fist," he said through gritted teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:31 am

"I don't want to get into this again. Why don't you just get the hell out of here. Go somewhere you're wanted." He shot, knowing he was getting angry again and what that would probably lead to.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 5:36 am

"What is wrong with the two of you?" Faye asked, stepping back away from both of them, "Could you explain this ultimate hatred to me, because I seem to be left out of something."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:41 am

"Oh, you mean your little friend didn't tell you?" He laughed humourlessly. "It seems he took it upon himself to make sure I never talked to you again. Using a fist. And a foot."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 5:43 am

Regulus rolled his eyes. "I don't let people fuck with my friends," he said sharply, his nails digging into his palm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 5:45 am

"First off, I didn't want to talk to you that much after I heard you called me a bitch. Uncalled for!" She paused and looked down at the floor. She couldn't say that she wasn't happy that Regulus had beaten the crap out of Teddy. The anger and frustration were still burning inside her and she would not forgive him easily, "Second off, you don't have any right to yell at Regulus about not saying something. You didn't say any of that to my face, did you?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:47 am

He didn't want to point out that she had acted like a bitch. "I know, it was dumb. I already said that." He decided to simply pretend Regulus was not there.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 5:53 am

"Well, seriously, why can't you be honest with me?" Faye muttered.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 5:54 am

"I'm being honest right now." He said, avoiding eye contact with anyone.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 5:56 am

"Obviously, not," Faye rolled her eyes and glared down at him, "You're not looking me in the eye. What are you hiding?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 6:01 am

"It's mine to hide!" He said, hoping to avoid this conversation. He was sure Scorpius knew anyways, meaning that Faye probably already knew.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 6:01 am

[my daughter is upset and needed
mommy cuddles I have my iPod but I'm slow with it tell Pansy please\]

Reg looks between them and remains silent, still clenching his fists.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 6:04 am

"If it involves me, I think I should know. I would appreciate having you as a friend again, but I won't if you keep hiding this from me!" She sighed, getting frustrated.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 6:07 am

He sighed, accepting the inevitable. "The truth is I liked you. Alot. And then Scorpius sprung the whole girlfriend thing on me and I was surprised so I blurted something out." He said really quickly.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 6:11 am

Reg slips his hand into the pocket containing the pills and fingers the bag. He'd dealt with enough shit already today and all he wanted to do was relax, not deal with Teddy or this shit. He debated slipping away to find somewhere empty of people to do what he'd come here to do in the first place, but stays where he is for now feeling awkward because he didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone with her.

Last edited by Regulus Black on May 1st 2010, 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 6:13 am

"Oh, well, shit," Faye hadn't dealt with this situation before. She looked over at Regulus, unsure of what to do, "I'm sorry, but, I - I don't... I don't feel that way about you, Ted. You're one of my best friends, not - um - that."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 1st 2010, 6:14 am

[-pouts- djinn cold have helped him relax. but nooooo. >.> lucky you had the mommy cuddles need thing or i'd think you blew me off on purpose -still thinks that because he's a paranoid freak- lol.]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 6:16 am

Reg backs into the wall feeling like an awkard whale and gives her the 'you're on your own for this' look.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 1st 2010, 6:18 am

Faye decides to send a telepathic message that says 'Teddy got offline, so I'm going to pause this.'
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next