Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest April 11th 2010, 9:57 pm

"I'm sorry," he whispers, before walking away, feeling like the most horrible person in the whole world.

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest April 11th 2010, 10:04 pm

[awww sad scene... Dee we should meet at some point.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 11th 2010, 10:13 pm

[OLD SPICE BUDDY! WE NEED TO MEET TOO!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 11th 2010, 10:19 pm

[okies name the place and I'll be there!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 11th 2010, 10:31 pm

[-thinks- I have to end Vikily then I'll go to the library]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 11th 2010, 10:35 pm

[okies i'll head there now]

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 4:50 am

Teddy walked into a hallway and leaned against the wall. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, drawing in a deep breath and letting it out as a sigh. He knew he wouldn't be able to pull off quitting. He wasn't strong enough for that, no matter what he acted like in front of other people.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 12th 2010, 4:51 am

[You better quit. *frowns disapprovingly *]

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 4:52 am

[I will quit, I pwomise]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 4:54 am

Faye walked into the dungeon corridor and was about to go down to her normal spot, when she noticed someone else was there instead. She arched a brow suspiciously and slipped her hands into her pockets, "'Scuse me," She plastered on an obviously fake smile, "You're in my spot, you know," She stared at the cigarette in his hand and furrowed her brows, glancing back up at him, "You smoke too, do you?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 4:56 am

"Oh, is that what I'm doing?" He asked, smiling despite himself. He walked a few paces down the wall and leaned back against it. "There." He said, smug.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 5:00 am

Faye rolled her eyes and leaned against her spot in the wall, pulling out her own cigarette and lit it, taking in a deep breath before removing it and a slow, steady puff of smoke escaped from her lips. She looked back over at her company, "I have never had company here before. Not many people approve of this stuff," She held the cigarette to her lips and inhaled once more, exhaling the smoke slowly and closing her eyes, "What's your name?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:02 am

"Teddy Lupin." he said. "I'm not surprised many people don't approve of it." He looked at her a moment, I know I don't approve of it He thought, but instead of voicing this he said "What's your name?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 5:06 am

"Faye," She muttered, "Faye Denowitz," She took another breath from the cigarette, before letting her hand fall to her side, gently tapping the cigarette and watching some of the burnt pieces of paper slip onto the floor, "Neither am I, but it's addictive, isn't it?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:10 am

"Very. Seems like the only problem where my being a wizard couldn't help me." He took another deep breath from the cigarette, then looked at the ceiling. "Plus, it's a hard habit to hide. You know some people say we smell bad. Imagine!" he said, smiling in a sad sort of way.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 12th 2010, 5:15 am

[*comes in and gets on Teddy's jock just to annoy Faye* LOVE YOU FAYE. *is using sarcasm again and SUCKS IT*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 5:16 am

"That's why I'm lucky I'm a girl," Faye joked, "There are perfumes and amazing scented creams, but I don't know if you'd know about that. I have this amazing toothpaste that makes my mouth smell like heaven," She nodded, smug. She brought the cigarette to her lips once more and took another long drag, "Shame, I can never show you, little Teddy," She laughed, following his eyes to the ceiling.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:19 am

He looked at her, eyes teasing. "Since when are guys banned from using perfumes and creams? You'll just have to lend me yours."
[Dee. WHAT? Hahaha]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 5:20 am

[Don't ask. Just don't ask.]

Faye eyed him suspiciously, "I'm not sure if I should be freaked out about that or find it hilarious."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:22 am

He contemplated changing his hair to a vivid shade of pink but decided that was best left for a time when he was drunk and would remember none of it. "Just kidding," he said, "showers work fine."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:25 am

[*doesn't like this son*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 5:27 am

[*corrupts Remus' son*]

Faye peeked over at him, "How long are your showers? If it's more than 30 minutes, you should try to conserve water," She laughed.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:29 am

[You can't hate me. You have to stand by all my decisions and let me learn from my mistakes Wink]
"Well, some of us aren't blessed with magnificent toothpaste." He takes another breath from what's left of his cigarrette, trying to draw out the last bit.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:31 am

[YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY DESSERTS FOR A WEEK YOUNG MAN. HOW ABOUT THAT FOR LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES?!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 12th 2010, 5:33 am

[AWW, DAD. BUT YOU PROMISED!]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next