Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

+6
Lucius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Adrian Black - Inactive
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
10 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 14 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 21st 2010, 11:47 pm

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 14 40ok9
Lucius makes studying look sexy. Yup.

"I know, I know. You think the library in the manor goes to waste during the summer holiday? It's the practicing part that's really fun. Weasley's tend to make good target practice with that red hair," he said with a smirk. "Tolga?" That's an odd name. "Never heard of him, but I suppose he's not all bad if he's teaching you how to blow things up."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 14 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Guest August 21st 2010, 11:59 pm

"He's pretty much the only person besides you that I'd consider a good friend. He and Viktor grew up together, but they're not all that much alike. He's a big bloke, a Gryffindor, and usually has about ten muggle guns strapped to him in plain view, and twice that in weapons hidden at all times. I guess you'd say he likes to be prepared," he said with a short laugh. "He's a good person, though. A bit slow, and the emotional range of a sickle, not even a teaspoon, but he's nice," he said with an affectionate smile. "He takes care of me, and he's been teaching me how to defend myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 12:03 am

Lucius does not look amused by the thought of Regulus being close friends with someone using muggle weapons, but shrugs it off anyway because it's pretty clear that Regulus isn't as worried about using muggle things. "A bit slow. Sounds like a Gryffindor to me, but I'm glad he's nice to you," he said smiling. "But why does Regulus Black have to defend himself?" he teased with a chuckle, not expecting an answer because he has no idea that the sexy guy in Regulus' dorm is a rapist.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 12:11 am

Regulus frowned. "I've had some bad stuff happen before, and a wand isn't always enough," he said quietly, not looking Lucius in the eye. "I was really paranoid for a while. I guess I still am. Either way, he offered to teach me alternative methods of defense," he replied, before folding his arms and staring at the floor, clearly uncomfortable.

SORRY. GOT REALLY DISTRACTED. DANRAD WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF OUT MAGAZINE, AND I FREAKED OUT MOMENTARILY. BUT IT'S OKAY, HE'S NOT GAY, HE WAS JUST PROMOTING TRANSGENDER RIGHTS, ALL IS WELL. I FREAKED OUT FOR REALS, THOUGH. I WAS LIKE SAY WHAT DANRAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE COVER OF OUT I WAS SO SURE YOU WERE STRAIGHT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 12:15 am

HE IS ONLY GAY FOR TOM FELTON I MEAN WHAT

"Oohhh." He looked away, realizing that Regulus wasn't comfortable with talking about this and thought of a way to change the subject. "Well, that's nice of him. So...Anything else new with you, Regulus? Any happy news?" he asked, remembering their last encounter with Viktor and Sirius hugging for a good five minutes. "You know, you look a lot better now that he's gone," he said as he looked over Regulus' new wardrobe and lack of makeup. Hot dayum.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 12:20 am

"Er no, not really," he said shrugging. "My life has been relatively boring, really," he said. "How about you? When's your date with Narcissa, when're you taking her?"

I AM THOROUGHLY AMUSED. APPARENTLY ALL OF DAN'S COWORKERS THOUGHT HE WAS DATING OUR LADY J (A TRANSGENDER SINGER) AND I FIND THIS REALLY AMUSING. HE APPARENTLY LIKE, NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT IT WASN'T TRUE. I LOVE HIM. SO APPARENTLY TOM FELTON AND EMMA WATSON AND ALL THOUGHT HE HAD A BOYFRIEND FOR LIKE A YEAR. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. Oh, I need to subscribe to this magazine, I do, I do. I love it. Our Lady J asked DanRad if he/she could get a job as the transsexual incarnation of Narcissa Black. Still laughing. Oh my god I can't breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 12:29 am

HAHAHHAAHHA OMG I LOVE DAN SO MUCH. SOOO MUCH

"Oh. I told her that I'd take her dancing and of course I'll take her out to dinner because I'm just charming like that," he said as he flashing his charming smile, forgetting about the stupid jinx on his legs for now because that needs to wear off before this date. It's hard to dance when you can't walk. "I should probably start planning that out soon, huh?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 12:32 am

"That sounds like something she would thoroughly enjoy," he said with a smile. "I'm happy. I hope it goes well," he said, and he meant it, too. "I suppose so, but being as charming as you are, I'm sure it won't require much effort to make her night a nice one," he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 12:37 am

"Hm. This is true. Oh- I will have to figure out what I'm going to wear though. That's extremely important," he says quickly, resisting to urge to model all his possible outfits for Regulus.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 12:38 am

If it means Regulus gets to watch Lucius strip again, and Eowyn gets lots of pictures of Boyd, there will be no complaints, Lucius, I promise. "... Right. Is it weird that I haven't really ever cared that much about clothing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 12:44 am

Luna ONLY has 106 pictures of Lucius saved so it's not like there's a lot of outfits to pick from...-blinks- And Lucius is so full of himself that he would strip right in front of Regulus rather than going into a separate room. Just saying. "Psh! Never? Well, actually that's normal. I'm probably the weird one," he says with a sigh. "But when you look like this," he adds, gesturing to his body. "You need to have the right outfits because then my perfection would just go to waste. I can't just wear anything. The heir of Malfoy has to look his best, am I right?"

-cries- I have to go get a haircut and send people letters! I'll be back on tonight though! <3
I love you!
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 12:49 am

"You could just wear nothing," Regulus suggested with a grin. "That'd show off your perfection real well," he laughed. "But that's true. I guess I really ought to start caring a little more... at least when I'm acting like I'm the heir. That can wait until summer when mum decides to show me off again," he said rolling his eyes. "Honestly, what is it with pureblood mums? Are they all like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 1:48 am

-grumbles and doesn't get haircut until later-

Lucius laughs. "Now there's an idea," he says as he unbuttons his shirt and tosses it on the floor. "There we go. And yes, they're all like that so you better get used to it. My mother was the same way which was just torture because you know how I just hate to be the center of attention." Ha! That's funny.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 3:20 am

Regulus tries to look away but totally fails, and-- oh shit, hot damn. Mmm mmm mmm. "Ha, right. Just like you hate sex, and adore mudbloods," said Regulus sardonically with an amused expression. "As fantastic as you look, I think some clothing might be recommended when you take my darling cousin out. She has a bit of trouble enjoying the finer things in life, you see, she's a little more innocent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 3:49 am

"You know me so well," he says with the same amused expression. "And yes, I'll keep that in mind as I'm picking out my outfit. A large coat and jeans. A hat. A Scarf. A sweater. No visible skin for your darling cousin. Sound good?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 4:21 am

"Sounds wonderful. I've half a mind to buy her a chastity belt, but I think I can trust you enough that I won't need that," he said with a wink. "Forget the hat, though, she'll want to see your hair."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 4:24 am

"Very true. Good point, Regulus," he said to his wingman as he ran his fingers through his hair. "And of course you can trust me. I'm much different with people I actually have a relationship with...when I actually have a relationship at all, this is."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:06 am

Then Lucius straddles Regulus and rips his clothing off. He proceeds to have hot sex with him and as much as Regulus would like to call this rape, it is not because Regulus is screaming OH HOT DAYUM LUCIUS YOU SO HOT HOT HOT KEEP IT GOING KEEP IT GOING ALL NIGHT LONG.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 6:08 am

And it isn't really rape, because Regulus is screaming "OH HOT DAYUM LUCIUS YOU SO HOT HOT HOT KEEP IT GOING KEEP IT GOING ALL NIGHT LONG!" True story.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:10 am

Lucius is spanking Regulus and fucking him fast and hard. This continues for a good hour and Lucius is like "HOT DAMN REGULUS I WANT YOU AS MY SEX SLAVE FOR THE REST OF FOREVER YOU HOT BITCH!" Lucius has no idea how Regulus can scream all that stuff for an hour but he's really fucking impressed and then the sex is over and it was so damn hot.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 6:21 am

And it was hot, really, really, really hot. And Regulus is lying on the bed all sprawled out and spent and sweaty. "... Well shit, that's no good. We weren't supposed to do that. Wait, does this make me your official sex slave? Do I like, get a collar now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:24 am

Lucius' face lights up as he pulls out his wand and summons over a diamond collar. "Excellent idea!" He slips the collar around Regulus' neck and hooks a leash to it. "Look at you, my little pet," he says with a smirk as he strokes Regulus chin. "And no, we were not supposed to do that but I really don't do well with sexual frustration. Or temptation. Or any of that. I always get what I want. And I want you, Regulus. You shall live in my closet and I'll just pull you out whenever I need you, okay? Okay."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 6:27 am

"... But I can't be in the closet all day, I've got quidditch!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:29 am

Lucius huffs and puffs, and crosses his arms across his sexy chest. "Not acceptable! What am I supposed to do, hm? Drop out of school, Reg! If you're going to join the Dark Lord you won't need school! Then I can do it like a Death Eater with you everyday! ...I hope you don't have Quidditch tomorrow because hot damn, you're going to be sore..."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 6:32 am

"Thanks for the reminder! Wait, so let me get this, you want me to drop out of school, be a Death Eater, and be your sex slave while you date and marry my cousin?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next