Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

+6
Lucius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Adrian Black - Inactive
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
10 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 8 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:10 am

Lucius grinned and hugged his buddy back before-- Uh oh! Now he's casually climbing off and sitting next to Regulus instead, still grinning happily. Guess he really did like that dance. "Oh, I do all sorts of dance," he said with a wink, not bothering to put his clothes back on. "I had a feeling you'd like that. I don't dance for just anyone, you know. Not for free at least. Consider yourself special, Reg. I'm glad I made you smile with my amazing talent," he said with a sexy hair flip.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 8 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 3:33 am

Regulus laughed and hugged him again briefly, smiling genuinely. "What would I do without an amazingly sexy friend like you, hm? You're quite the dancer, I don't blame you for charging," he teased, prodding him in the chest lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 14th 2010, 6:03 pm

"Why thank you, Regulus. You flatter me. Honestly now," he said with a grin. "So, I'm sexy and an amazing dancer. You forgot to mention asshole, douchebag, and bitch. Those are some qualities that people tend to point out for some reason. It's not my fault, really. You can't have a conscience with a pimp cane in your hand," he explains with a laugh as he reaches down to pick his pimp cane up off the floor.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 4:39 am

"... You do indeed have a bitchy side, but I won't lie, I kind of love it," he said with a grin, rolling his eyes at the pimp cane comment. "But do you really have no conscience? Why else would you be good to me, it's not like I have much to give.. or I didn't before. I guess I do now that I'm not turning on my family," he said slowly, realizing how his future has changed as of today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 6:06 am

Lucius shrugged and looked down at his pimp cane. "I don't know. I guess I sort of do, even if I hate to admit it. I've got a reputation, you know," he said, laughing softly. "I don't really know why I like you. Maybe it's the hair," he teased as he finally looked up at Regulus. "Regulus...I know you're upset about Viktor, but I think you're going to be happy this happened in the long run. I honestly think you won't regret it one day soon."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:10 am

Regulus laughed and gave him a fantastic hair flip, the kind that made Luna Lovegood say he had a better hair flip than Fabian Prewett. "I wouldn't be surprised, two guys with such gorgeous hair are just destined to be friends," he said with a forced smile. "I hope you're right. Because even though I'm trying so hard to hate him... I miss him, Lucius. I miss everything about him. The way he smells like Old Spice, the sweet way he tastes, the gentle way he holds me, in those muscular arms... Lucius, I wronged him, so much. How did I expect not to lose him? I was a fool."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 6:17 am

Lucius is in awe at the hair flip, and gets an amazing idea. Anyone who can hair flip like that would have to appreciate this gesture. "I'm sorry, Regulus," he said with a sad smile. "I know he was probably really amazing in the beginning, but think of all the times he hurt you in the end. You're not the only one who fucked up. You know what? I've got something that should cheer you up," he says happily before standing up off the bed. "Oh- Pants. Right." He slips his pants back on, not bothering with the shirt and then proceeds to walk over to his dresser to gingerly open up a silver box with the Malfoy crest on it. They're the Malfoys. They must have some sort of crest. It's on that ring he wears, right? Anyway. He opens it up and pulls out his silver hairbrush-- Oops. Lucius just saw himself in the oversized mirror over the dresser. Now he's staring at himself. Okay. He's good. Now he's turning back to walk over and join Regulus on the bed. "Here. You can use this," he says as if he's handing Regulus the Sword of Godric Fucking Gryffindor or something. "Just...be careful. And it doesn't leave this room."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 15th 2010, 9:02 am

Regulus Black wrote:the kind that made Luna Lovegood say he had a better hair flip than Fabian Prewett.

[WELL LUNA LOVEGOOD SEES MYTHICAL CREATURES.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 7:30 pm

RAD BELIEVES IN NARGLES BACK OFF.

Regulus watches curiously as Lucius goes to retrieve something shining from his dresser drawer, and looks at the object brought back in awe. "Lucius, that's so sweet of you," he said with a small smile, reaching up to hug him. "... I feel like I might break it or something if I touch it, though," he said with a small laugh, looking at it but not reaching out to take it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 7:34 pm

Lucius smiles, though he's still in shock over being called sweet. That's not something that happens...ever. "It's okay," he says cautiously, knowing that Regulus would have to chuck this baby across the room if he wanted to break it. "I trust you with it." He hesitates before holding it out to Regulus for him to take it. "Go on. Take it," he says with a small smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 4:10 am

"Thank you, Lucius," he said with a smile, leaning over to kiss him lightly on the cheek and carefully accepting the brush, running it through his own hair. "You really are a wonderful friend. I'm glad we aren't going to let one stupid mistake get between us," he said, emphasizing the word 'mistake' as much as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 4:50 am

"Anytime...I know you'd do the same for me after all." Lucius simply nodded, knowing that it would never be considered a mistake to him. He tried not to look too nervous about Regulus using the brush. Regulus has dark hair. He's using the brush. And he has that dark hair. Brushing it. Brushing it with the brush that has only been used on blondes. "You know, you have really extraordinary hair...for a brunette," he teased.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 5:25 am

Regulus rolled his eyes and smiled. "Hey, the Malfoys are lovely, pretty Blondes. We Blacks go for a different sort of appeal, in our sexiness and tall, dark, and handsome appearances. Well, tall for the rest of them, anyway. I'm doomed to be short forever, I swear," he said sadly, noting his 5'2'' height, or lack thereof, really. Noting Lucius' nervous apperance he stops using the brush and looks at him. "Would you rather I brushed your hair instead, my pretty Malfoy?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 5:28 am

Lucius laughed and is glad that he's pretty tall. He is a dancer after all. "Short isn't always bad. At least you can pull off the midget look," he teased as he laughed and prepared to avoid being hit in the head for that one. "Brush my hair? I don't know if you could handle that," he said with a wink. "No one brushes this hair unless they know what they're doing. Think you're up to the challenge, Black?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 5:32 am

Regulus does indeed playfully smack him-- on the arse, with a wink. "Hey now, don't go mocking me for my shortness! I haven't said a thing about that strand of hair that's out of place on you," he said, taking a step back and waiting for the ensuing freak out until he realizes that he hasn't got any hair out of place. "When you're done panicking, I'll take on that challenge, I think," he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 5:37 am

Lucius grins as Regulus smacks him on the arse, wondering how long it'll take Regulus to krack, wait that's not appropriate for this sentence crack and let Lucius have his way with him again. His eyes widen in shock and his hands reach up to his hair, panicking until..."You lying bitch," he says with mock annoyance. "My hair is perfect as usual. And it better stay perfect if you're intending on brushing it," he adds with a smirk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 5:43 am

Regulus laughed and leaned on his shoulder as he did so, hugging his friend briefly. "It's almost cute when you panic like that. But don't worry, I'm a Black, I know how to brush hair, I mean, haven't you SEEN Narcissa's hair? Don't think I don't brush that hair all the time, Malfoy," he said as he slowly ran his fingers through Lucius' golden strands, then took the brush to his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 5:50 am

Lucius rolled his eyes and hugged Regulus back. "I am not cute." He smiles as Regulus' fingers run through his hair, orgasming sighing happily as they're replaced with the silver brush. "She does have nice hair. Really nice," he said with a smile as he remembered how nice Cissa had been to him last night, not even thinking about the fact that she's Regulus' cousin and would be upset if she found out. Oh wait. She does know. But Lucius doesn't know that either so it's all good. "I must say, as wonderful as Krum's body was, he just did not have nice hair at all. Not like you and I, at least."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 5:57 am

"That's true. And I won't lie, I've definitely got a thing for blondes. Dominating blondes," he added with a rather naughty smirk, which slowly fades. "He does have a wonderful body," he said with a lustful air, though with a most definite note of sadness to his voice. "I'll miss it, and the way he uses it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:03 am

Lucius returns the smirk, sighing when Regulus starts looking sad again. "They'll be other guys who are amazing, if not better. And hey, maybe one day you two will run into each other, and be like 'Oh hey there!' And then you'll run off to some private room for a quick shag for old times sake and th-- No? No. Right. Forget I said that. Just a though," he said quickly, feeling bad for his friend because after looking at those pictures he realized just how much...literally how much Regulus was losing here. "Well, now you can have sex with all the blondes you want! That's a plus, right!?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 6:45 am

Regulus is still glaring at Lucius as he brushed his hair gently, not in the least comforted by that thought. "There's no way in hell Gellert is getting in my pants again, not without force, anyway, and I can't have sex with you, because I've already hurt Narcissa enough. I've got no sex life left, and I'm goddamn pissed about it, too," he said irritably, shaking his head. "As much as I'd love the sex, I'm not getting any, and besides, I'm tired of being such a fucking slut."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:51 am

"You had sex with Gellert!? Lucky bitch," he said with a smirk as Regulus continued to brush his hair. "Wait. How did you hurt Narc-- Oh. Ooohhhh. She's your cousin, and...Oh my god. Lucius Malfoy, you really exceeded your asshole tendencies this time," he groaned. "And she was so sweet last night when we talked, and I didn't even think about that at all. Urgh. I need a crown. 'King Douchebag' it will say, and I shall wear it proudly on top of my pretty, perfect head," he said with a sigh, actually sounding as if he really did feel bad about this. "She probably hates me now. Assuming you told her, that is."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:01 am

"Yes, three times, though the last was far from pleasant. We used to be close," he said shortly, clearly trying to avoid the topic. "She's not just my cousin, she's my best friend, besides you, and she's the only family who's loved me through the worst of times. I love her very much, and yes, I did tell her. She's hurt, Lucius. By both of us. She thought she meant more to you, but she doesn't hate you. She blames herself, that's just the way she is."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:05 am

Lucius sighed and sat there as Regulus brushed his hair, loving that he's with someone who actually knows a thing or two about hair care. "Well, I told you I was a jerk. Honestly, sex doesn't really mean anything to me so it always surprises me when people get upset about it. Besides, I thought she liked that Snape fellow. The greasy one. With the greasy hair. That one," he said as if Narcissa dating someone would actually stop him from hitting on her.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:07 am

"Are you serious? Do you see my beloved Narcissa with someone with hair like that? Please, offer her better judgement, she knows a good man with gorgeous hair when she sees one. They've been close friends for a while, but from what I hear, he prefers men. I've heard a lot about his history with that Gryffindor, Remus Lupin, from some friends. No, Lucius. She likes you, a lot. She really does," he said earnestly, stroking his hair gently with the brush. "You really are beautiful, not that you need the reminder or the ego."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next