Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

+6
Lucius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Adrian Black - Inactive
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
10 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 13 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 7:20 am

Lucius laughed and kissed Regulus on the cheek playfully before going back to lying on the bed, looking like quite the sex bomb Regulus said he is. "And that is why it is a deep, dark secret. Tell anyone about this talk...And I kill you."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 13 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 7:22 am

Regulus grinned, his hand reaching up to touch his cheek where he'd been kissed as he looked down at that delicious man. "I swear, in the name of Merlin, I would never, ever tell someone such a thing... except maybe, I don't know, Rita Skeeter, perhaps?" he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 7:25 am

Lucius glared and playfully kicked Regulus with his foot. Not too hard. Regulus looks like he bruises easily. "I will feed you to the sharks, I swear. Though, if you told Skeeter that might get me some possible volunteers, don't you think? If you must tell her, make sure you give her a good picture," he says with a wink.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 7:27 am

Regulus laughed and nodded. "Is there even a bad picture of you out there?! I think it impossible. What if I sent her one of you ginger?" he suggested, quickly rolling out of the way of another kick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 7:29 am

Lucius wouldn't kick Regulus twice in a row. He'll go for a different approach. He pounces and straddles Regulus, looking down at him with that sexy smirk. "Then you die. A slow. Painful. Death. Understand? Or better yet, how about I make sure you live a nice, long life," he suggests before leaning in to whisper the catch. "A long, sexless life for Regulus Black. That sound like fun to you?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 7:36 am

Regulus swallowed as he began to sweat again, Lucius straddling him serving as quite possibly one of the sexiest things he has ever experienced. He reached up and dragged a hand down the other man's chest slowly, letting his fingers linger on his navel. "Oh, that sounds utterly torturous, Lucius. Absolutely horrific!" he declared, his eyes twinkling with that mischievous air as he tried not to focus on the man on top of him.

... If Reg and Lucius fuck again, Malfoy is basically cheating on his wife with her cousin. I SEE A PATTERN, HERE. I DO! We like cousins on AWF, don't we?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 7:42 am

I know! Haha. I love being a Malfoy!

Lucius smirked down at Regulus as he remained on top of him. "Haven't I told you, Regulus? Lucius Malfoy is an evil man," he said with a grin as he felt Regulus' hands on his perfect torso.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 7:43 am

Regulus felt the blood rushing to his cheeks, trying not to think about how gorgeous the man looked naked. "Indeed you are. Incredibly evil, awful, utterly sinful," he replied, a hungry look in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 7:47 am

"Am I? Hm. Look how nervous you are and I haven't even done anything yet," he said with a mischievous smirk. "I thought you would know better than to mess with me by now, Regulus."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 7:49 am

Regulus laughed and shook his head, all to aware of the man on top of him. "Nervous? Hardly, I know what's under there," he said, his hand sliding to the crotch of Lucius' pants, where he lets it rest. "More frustrated, than anything else. You know that we can't," he said tiredly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 7:55 am

Lucius sighed, looking somewhat disappointed as he nods his head. "I know, I know," he groans as he leans down to rest his head on Regulus' chest, making himself comfortable as he uses Regulus' body for a bed. "Why must you be related?" he grumbles as he stays right where he is before rolling off to the side to look at the ceiling with a long, dramatic sigh.

I AM NOT IGNORING YOU ON SKYPE. MY MESSAGES WON'T SEND. D:
BUT I SAW THAT AND I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR HIM.
THEY'RE HAVING TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 7:59 am

I KNOWWWWWWW. THAT IS SO SWEET!!! AHHHHH.

Regulus sits up, glad to have Lucius off of him, when he can't have him. "Argh, can't we just ditch Cissa and get married ourselves? Plenty of hot sex all the time, and it'd still be a great match," he joked, standing up and walking towards the door to leave. "I should go, before we do something stupid, Lucius."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 8:02 am

"I like the sound of that," he replies, though he's only half joking. He sighs as Regulus gets up to leave, but nods in agreement. "You should. Thanks again, Reg," he says softly. "For being here with this whole hair thing. You really are a great friend," he says with a smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 8:04 am

Regulus smiled. "Please, you know how bad I want you to do me, even with your hair like that," he remarked with a grin. "I'll see you tomorrow, Lucius. Don't forget to leave your dorm for food, at least," he said before waving and leaving for his own dormitory.

NIGHT <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 8:08 am

Lucius runs over to Regulus, slams him against the wall and kisses him passionately.

Lucius smiled at the comment, chuckling slightly at the food comment before lying back on his bed. "Night, Regulus," he replied softly as he waited for Regulus to leave the dorm, rolling over to the side to be alone and wonder why Regulus had to be Narcissa's cousin of all people.

NIGHT <3 I LOVE YOU
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:26 am

Lucius opens up the door to his dorm, takes one step- and falls flat on his face. Fucking Weasleys. Or Sirius. Or Scorpius. Or one of the other many groups of people he hated. He sits up and sighs before he attempts to stand up again, using his pimp cane to help him take three more steps but somehow he still manages to trip again. At least his blonde hair is back though. He gives up and crawls. He's crawling. I hope you're happy. He crawls over to his bed and climbs into it, sitting there and waiting for the charm to wear off because he's never bothered to learn the counter-curse to such childish spells.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 20th 2010, 5:28 am

Regulus slowly pushed the door open and smiled a little sadly at Lucius. "Hey, Lucius. What's up?" he asked, walking over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:30 am

Lucius looks up and smiles happily, staying in his bed for now. "Hey, Reg. My hair's back! Something wrong?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 20th 2010, 5:33 am

"Isn't something always wrong with me?" he asked glumly, being emo kid as usual. He's still wearing the ring on a chain because I don't know how Gellerus will end yet. "Your hair is back, that's something to celebrate," he said a bit more brightly as he sat beside Lucius, gazing at his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 20th 2010, 5:37 am

"Mhm," he nodded as he twirled a strand of his own, perfect hair around his finger before letting it fall back around his pretty face. "Good thing too. I'd hate to have to take out my frustration on some innocent Weasley," he said with a laugh, realizing that it'd been quite some time since he last messed with one of them.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 21st 2010, 11:27 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you'd be devastated about torturing one of them, wouldn't you?" he said, rolling his eyes. Great, now he looks even hotter. Effing wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 21st 2010, 11:30 pm

Lucius chuckled. "Yes. Actually, it's been a long time since I've tormented a Weasley. That Rose one was always my favorite. Haven't seen her for some time. Probably went into hiding," he said with a smirk, trying to focus on the time he crucio'd her rather than...That kiss. Oh snap. That was a fun day...
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 21st 2010, 11:38 pm

Regulus chuckled. "You're that scary, huh? Scaring the blood traitors into hiding? I think I like you," he laughed. "So what else do you do for fun, besides mocking Weasleys and hating on mudbloods?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 21st 2010, 11:41 pm

"Of course you like me," he said with a laugh. "Um. Nothing really. Dancing, I suppose. And sleeping. Washing my hair. Turning relaxing in the common room into an art," he joked though it's sort of true because all he does is chill on the couch. "Oh! I do study occasionally. When no one's looking..."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 21st 2010, 11:43 pm

Regulus rolled his eyes at that. "You know, studying isn't that bad. There is a lot worth learning, you realize? Particularly if you and I share the same plans for after Hogwarts," he said, thinking about his visit to Tolga this summer. "Oh! I'm still going to Bulgaria this summer after all-- just not with Viktor. Tolga has invited me to visit, and he's a lot more... open, to the kind of stuff you and I are interested in. That, and he's gonna teach me how to blow more things up, which is always nice," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next