Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 3 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:50 am

[Haha, Sev I just noticed you changed my part of your signature. I need to go change mine now!]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 3 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:51 am

[*cries at Pansy's new signature*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 6:51 am

[YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM OFFENDED. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHOSE MY COUSIN OVER ME]

Draco glanced over at Severus. He hadn't touched "firebeer" before, but it sounded alright to him. He leaned over and took the bottle, taking a giant swig. It was strong - but not too bad. He took another swig and then handed it back. He licked his lips, laughing, "I now understand why you're the resident drunkie!" He ran a hand through his hair and took one more glance at Sev. That hook-nose. The greasy hair. For some odd reason, it turned him on.

[Yeah. That's striked through for a reaaaaason.]

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on March 17th 2010, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:51 am

[Maybe it's an honor. I mean, I did spit on Voldemort yesterday. 'Course it got me crucio'd.... but still.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 6:52 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:[WHAT? Oliver's beating me? This shit isn't happening.]
[if it would make you feel better I can be a mega creep around you too... Cool ]

[Oh yeaaaah, Tam. You caught me. My avvie? Just for youuuu.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 6:53 am

[I still love you Drakeypoo! *hugs*]

[*is kind of scared of Snaco*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:53 am

[Draco you just made my week!!!!!!!! *creeps in* hi........ your cute..... *stalks*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:54 am

[His crucio can't be as badass as yours is Pansy]

Severus is currently not extremely turned on by Draco running his hand through his silvery blonde hair, Tam, as he is depressed beyond words. "Damn straight. Though I still prefer the whiskey. That I totally didn't spill all over your girlfriend because I was upset about my gay lover." Severus is now not imagining the many dirty things Adrian and her smut-gang would like Severus and Draco to be doing right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:55 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:
TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:[WHAT? Oliver's beating me? This shit isn't happening.]
[if it would make you feel better I can be a mega creep around you too... Cool ]

[Oh yeaaaah, Tam. You caught me. My avvie? Just for youuuu.]

[WHAT?!?!? AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR ME. THAT'S IT, YOU LOST ANOTHER POINT. OLIVER IS WINNING AGAIN.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:56 am

[I wish this didn't make me laugh so hard, because I should be mad at Snape. Not laughing. Sad JERK.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:58 am

[Draco, you are currently winning with me..... and yes I do....

and Sev, of course you aren't imagining those things!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 7:01 am

[I HAVE MORE ICONS. SINCE YOU'RE SOOOO KEEN ON OLLIEPOP, I WON'T EVER POST THEM]

Draco shrugged. He hadn't had firewhiskey in a long while. That could possibly explain my brooding/negative attitude. He stood up from his bed and quickly changed from his robes to jeans. Too bored to put on a shirt, he left himself shirtless. Totally not for Snape, not for Snape at all. He sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over and resting his elbows on his knees, "Did I hear you wrong? Or did you just whisper something about a gay lover?" He arches a brow.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 7:02 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[I HAVE MORE ICONS. SINCE YOU'RE SOOOO KEEN ON OLLIEPOP, I WON'T EVER POST THEM]

[Draco's still my favorite. Sad]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 7:03 am

[*is not falling asleep at the computer and wants to find out what happens*]

Draco Malfoy wrote:[I HAVE MORE ICONS. SINCE YOU'RE SOOOO KEEN ON OLLIEPOP, I WON'T EVER POST THEM]

[Pleaseee!?]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 7:04 am

[I'll think about it. Maybe.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 7:05 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:a gay lover?
[yes, you]

[also I like you better than I like Olliepop at the moment! you are amusing me more!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 7:05 am

[NOOO! DRACO MY LOVE, FORGIVE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS! *hands you offerings in the form of all the chocolate frogs Dee just gave him, which are about are invaluable to Sev*]

Severus was most certainly not staring in awe at Draco as he stripped, no, no he was not. He suddenly smacked a hand over his mouth. "WHAT WHAT'S THAT I SAID NOTHING I DID NOT I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT OUT LOUD.... shit." Severus, now bright red, takes a long sip from the firebeer before handing it back to Draco, who is definitely not the sexiest thing Severus has ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 7:07 am

[*is enjoying the view*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 7:10 am

[I FORGIVE YOUUUU. Because you're my favorite. Don't tell Pansy.]

Draco gave Severus the "I'm not Sirius look" which actually is the "I know what I heard, man" look. He takes the bottle of firebeer and chugs some more down. It was interesting how simple alcohol could be the answer to all your problems. He didn't feel like such a negative git anymore, "AHHHH. Shuddup, Seve - Severius. Severus." That wasn't weird, "Hehe. I CALLED YOU SEVERIUS!" He tilted his head back and let out a laugh, "Nawh, Snape, man. Listennnnn! I know what I heard." He pointed, before taking another large swig of the firebeer, "Who's the lucky man? Who I wish I could be?" Draco winked.

[What. That last sentence doesn't exist. I have no idea what you're smoking. -glances at Dee-]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 7:12 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[What. That last sentence doesn't exist. I have no idea what you're smoking. -glances at Dee-]

[*glares* Maybe I like Oliver better right now...]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 7:12 am

[Drunken hookup? I can live with that!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 7:13 am

Dee Riddle wrote:
Draco Malfoy wrote:[What. That last sentence doesn't exist. I have no idea what you're smoking. -glances at Dee-]

[*glares* Maybe I like Oliver better right now...]

[You better not. Or I'll disown you as my sister. -glares right back-]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 7:14 am

[Maybe if you're nice I'll like you more again.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 7:15 am

[I am laughing so hard I do believe I just woke up somebody next door, ooops]

Severus is not contemplating how much he would rather his gay lover be Draco instead of 'Remmypoo', which is still the most revolting nickname Dee has come up with thus far. Sev, deciding the whole bloody school knew anyway, didn't honestly care anymore, though he was most definitely not caring about the amazing mental image of Draco Malfoy winking at him. "Surprised you haven't heard, honestly, what with Pansy being your girl -[which I am totally not jealous about because you are the sexiest thing ever] - Lupin. Remus Lupin." Severus grabs two chocolate frogs, pegging one at Malfoy and nibbling on the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 7:16 am

[SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next