Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

+11
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Narcissa Black
Sirius Black
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angel - Inactive
15 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:28 am

[Well done, loves.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17] - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 1 (Sev, Draco, Angel, Blaise) [NC-17]

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:28 am

[Of course you don't! I'm crazy and I never make sense!!!!! EVER!!!

no.... I don't think so.... *is sad*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:28 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:[Well done, loves.]
[to be fair, by the time my first post here was in he was already offline... Sad ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:29 am

[BUT NOW WHEN WILL I FIX THINGS?!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 6:29 am

[Well, um...you could reply to my letter. Just a suggestion.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:31 am

Severus Snape wrote:[DRACO! GREAT! WE CAN TALK!]

Severus removes his face from the pillow when he hears Draco walk in. Shit, I never did fix things, did I? He peeks his head out from under the covers. "Malfoy?" He is then approached by the terrifying orange thing that had tried to eat his bits earlier, and finds it has a package for him with a note from Dee. He rolls his eyes when he reads it, tossing the package on the bed behind him. He scribbles a note back to Dee, sending it off with the bolar.

Thanks.

[I DID.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 6:32 am

[THAT WAS NOT THERE 5 SECONDS AGO! *dies*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:32 am

[GUYS GUYS FLEUR'S GONNA BOTHER HIM TO COME BACK]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:33 am

Severus Snape wrote:[GUYS GUYS FLEUR'S GONNA BOTHER HIM TO COME BACK]

[See, now you can all not be pissed I abuse admin privileges to hang with the Gryffies, which have WAY MORE FUN in their area]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:34 am

[wait.... you hang with the griffies!?!?!?!?! NOT FAIR!!!!!! *pouts* I wanna...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 17th 2010, 6:35 am

[We have no Slytherins anymore! We are going to have a party soon, though.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 6:35 am

[I don't like angry calls from Fleur. She's mean. Sad]

Draco wasn't quite paying attention to his surroundings. He hadn't thought about them much since the ball with the whole Granger mess. I hope Pansy'll wear the necklace. I had to spend my own money on it, not my dad's. A voice jerked him back to reality, "Uh - what?" He rolled over and sat up. "Oh, hey there, Drunkie. How ya doin'?"

[Couldn't resist.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:36 am

[More fun?? Well that's probably because they're not drama llama freaks like you guys. Very Happy Ms. Preggers and Mr. Screwing-Remus-Lupin. Plus a lot of our old Slytherins transferred. Sad Sadness.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:36 am

Severus laughed a little, realizing he was about to get drunk, again, thanks to Dee's package. "Er.. Been better. Been meaning to talk to you. About, well, yeah... You do know there really was NOTHING between me and Pansy, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:37 am

[HI BFF!!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:37 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[I don't like angry calls from Fleur. She's mean. Sad]

Draco wasn't quite paying attention to his surroundings. He hadn't thought about them much since the ball with the whole Granger mess. I hope Pansy'll wear the necklace. I had to spend my own money on it, not my dad's. A voice jerked him back to reality, "Uh - what?" He rolled over and sat up. "Oh, hey there, Drunkie. How ya doin'?"

[Couldn't resist.]

[Wow, Draco has his own money? What'd he do? 'Can't picture him working at Borgin/Burkes- *is amused by other ways pretty-boys like Draco can make money*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:38 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:[More fun?? Well that's probably because they're not drama llama freaks like you guys. Very Happy Ms. Preggers and Mr. Screwing-Remus-Lupin. Plus a lot of our old Slytherins transferred. Sad Sadness.]

[Actually, it's mostly the original Gryffies- Fleur, Sirius, Oliver, Hermione... Though now there is Angeorge sad, and I am sending Gryfffies hugs, that's how bad it is. SEV IS SENDING GRYFFIES HUGS]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:40 am

Severus Snape wrote:
Pansy Parkinson wrote:[More fun?? Well that's probably because they're not drama llama freaks like you guys. Very Happy Ms. Preggers and Mr. Screwing-Remus-Lupin. Plus a lot of our old Slytherins transferred. Sad Sadness.]

[Actually, it's mostly the original Gryffies- Fleur, Sirius, Oliver, Hermione... Though now there is Angeorge sad, and I am sending Gryfffies hugs, that's how bad it is. SEV IS SENDING GRYFFIES HUGS]

[Nice new name.... but I still prefer Creeper... also SEV!?!??!!?! HUGS FOR GRIFFIES!?!?!? *faints*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:42 am

[It was saaaaaaaaaaaad Sad Also, I may or may not have plans to make Oliver my new BFF]

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 6:42 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus laughed a little, realizing he was about to get drunk, again, thanks to Dee's package. "Er.. Been better. Been meaning to talk to you. About, well, yeah... You do know there really was NOTHING between me and Pansy, right?"

[Let's just say, if I told you, Tam would try and find my workplace.]

Draco lay back down on his bed, his arms behind his head, "Yeah, I figured after we talked about it. You and Pansy being an item is the least of my worries now. On a scale of 1-10, you and Pansy being an item is a -76." He smirked, "Just don't go tickling her when you're drunk again. It could easily move up to -4."

[WHERE THE HELL IS MY HUG? -switches to Gryffindor-]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:44 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[Let's just say, if I told you, Tam would try and find my workplace.]
[I might just do that anyway.... but right now I'm having way too much fun creeping Oliver... but you are my next favourite victim!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 17th 2010, 6:45 am

[WHAT? Oliver's beating me? This shit isn't happening.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:45 am

[*laughs hysterically because if I hug you Tam, Adrian, and everyone else involved in an earlier conversation might pee their pants*]

Sev sighs, relieved. "Right. Thanks," he said, looking at Draco- who Severus has noticed on numerous occasions is extremely sexy. [THERE YOU GO TAM THAT'S ENOUGH TO SHUT YOU UP RIGHT?!] He reaches for the package and pulls out the enclosed bottle of firebeer. "Must keep up my rep as resident drunkie. Want some?" he said, offering him the bottle. He seems to have forgotten that he's still got blood all over his robes, even if Dee did clean up his face earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 6:46 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[WHAT? Oliver's beating me? This shit isn't happening.]

[WELL GET ON BEING MY BFF DAMMIT YOU'RE NEVER ON]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 17th 2010, 6:48 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:[WHAT? Oliver's beating me? This shit isn't happening.]
[if it would make you feel better I can be a mega creep around you too... Cool ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next