Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 5:28 am

[DEAL. I'LL BE HERE! We just have to decide which scene we want to start next >.> We sort of have waaaay too many to choose from. Reed wouldn't mind giving Kras the rest of his presents though...OR I HAD AN IDEA FOR YET ANOTHER SCENE. -is totally not addicted- It sort of involves Reed getting a little tipsy and becoming a little...handsy and clingy to Kras >.> <.< OR YOU CAN CHOSE WHAT YOU WANNA DO. *flails*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 1:20 pm

[XD OMG LOL... *will try and ignore the fact that Kras' papa bear senses will probably go on full alert if he thinks Reed is drunk....hahahaha XD* We should do thaaaaat. *wants to know what's gonna happen*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 5:25 pm

[Yuuusssss. Now I just need someone to be a bad influence and make Reed drink.. Unless Kras wants to volunteer. I could make that work too.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 11:22 pm

[ahhhh nuuu...Kras doesn't do a lot of drinking and he probably wouldn't voluntarily ask Reed if he'd like something to drink...I mean, if he saw Reed had drunk some stuff he'd probably just be like 'oh...it's a learning experience, I guess, just as long as he doesn't get all out of control or something and do it all the time.'
OMG TRACEY COULD DO IT.
LOL.
*dead*
She could be all like 'oooh, what's this stuff?' and beg Reed to try it with her or something like that. XD I don't know. But you can definitely use Tracey if you'd like.
Alllllso...if this scene is supposed to be after their trip then I'll have to tell you about the last surprise Kras has for Reed on the Sunday of their trip - unless you already guessed it or something - cause it's gonna be a big deal for their relationship...in a good way hopefully. XD and it'll probably affect things later on...like decisions or whatever that they make. I don't know...but yeah... *flails about*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 11:35 pm

[Well, Tracey could work! But I was also thinking Reed could like beg Kras to do it with him, because he just wants to see what it's like but wants to be with someone safe. But with Tracey it could be hilarious and Kras could like, come to his drunken rescue. teehee. As for the gift, *covers Reed's eyes* I figured it may have like a ring or something?? I don't know, that was my guess anyways..]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 11:42 pm

[Hehe, yeah. It's going to be a promise ring. :3 *flails about*
As to who Reed's gonna get tipsy with...well, that's up to you. I'm good either way. Tracey would love to get out and about for a bit so she's good either way too.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 11:49 pm

[*flails* I KNEW IT!! I suppose I should tell you that one of Reed's surprises is kind of the same thing, only it's a little different...yeah. OKAY. LET'S DO TRACEY THEN! Are we gonna do it now?????]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 12:09 am

[*squeals* Hehe. I'm super curious about these surprises of Reed's. XD *covers both Reed's and Kras' eyes* Should Kras already have a ring for himself - you know...just in case *wink wink* lol - when he gives Reed the ring, or should he not have one and let Reed pick one out for him?
And we can totally do it nowwww if you'd like!!! WOOOO! ]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 12:13 am

[Well, Reed was planning on getting one, but it was just sort of...different. AAH! I don't want to give it away, but Reed was already planning on giving him a ring. Yeah, we'll leave it at that. AND OKAY. Do you want me to post Reed somewhere, or you can post Tracey somewhere too!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 16th 2011, 12:24 am

[awww hehe. We do think the same quite a bit. XD
OMG OMG OMG MY DAD IS TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH THIS GUY AND IT'S SO LOUD AND RUINING MY CONCENTRATION. GARRRRRRRRRRRR.
ANYWHOS...
well, I'll have Kras get one for Reed and not one for himself then.
And I'll post Tracey somewhere for you. :3]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 12:26 am

[OMG I KNOW! When you said Kras wanted to give Reed something I was like...NO.WAY. haha, Brain Twins <3 AND YAY! I'M LIKE, REALLY EXCITED FOR DRUNK REED. althoughhe'sboundtobemoreclumsybutdon'tletKrasknowthat.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis June 16th 2011, 12:33 am

[XD We have some weird brain link, I think. *nods*
OMG Kras is going to go all papa bear on him. hehe.]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 16th 2011, 12:36 am

[Well the worst that will happen is that Kras has to carry Reed away *blinks*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 3:41 am

Kras doesn't think Reed's hair looks ridiculous at all. Nope. Not. At. All. "Don't vorry. I'll be vatching you practically the entire time. If you get hurt it'll be my fault and I von't let that happen." He was definitely going to keep a close eye on Reed the entire time. Kras chuckled as Reed pouted about not being able to do magic. "Sure, I can do that ironing spell. I honestly haven't gotten around to getting an iron. Mostly because I only moved last Christmas and haven't really been here long enough since then to do any more apartment shopping." he shrugged. "Plus I could use magic already so it vos kind of pointless." he pulled his wand out and used the spell on Reed's shirt. "That shirt is going to look lovely vith your eyes." he smiled.

Reed smiled and stared at Kras as he used magic to make Reed's shirt wrinkle free. What? It was the perfect opportunity to watch him. Finally he stood and grabbed the shirt. "I know. That's why I bought it." He winked and walked back to the bathroom to work on managing his hair and to get dressed. He dressed quickly then went to the mirror and started the torturous process of trying to style his hair. He got it all combed and added the smallest amounts of products so it would be nice and curly but not all frizzy and afro-like. He quickly rubbed on the essential moisturizers after skipping last night, making sure to use the ones that had a built in SPF since they would be outside today and he didn't want to burn. He hummed happily as he got ready and it was a pretty much injury free ordeal, he only stubbed his toe and pinched his fingers on the cap of his hair gel.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 3:54 am

Kras grins when Reed winks at him then goes off to the bathroom. He shook his head and finished getting dressed himself. He didn't feel like bothering with a hair dryer so he used a simple drying spell on his hair and styled it nice and neatly. Sunblock was a must, so he put that on as well. "No injuries?" he asked, walking into the bathroom.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 4:02 am

Reed smiled at Kras like he hadn't seen him in years, but he was just always happy to see his boyfriend even after the shortest amount of separation. "Nope. Nothing major. I survived. You look..." He let his eyes roam appreciatively over Kras' body nodded slowly as he did. "Delicious as always. Now sit so I can put some more anti-bacterial cream on your cut." He put his hands on his hips and stared at Kras, letting him know that Reed was going to get his way no matter if Kras tried to argue or not.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 4:10 am

Kras chuckled at Reed's declaration about how he looked. "Vy thank you." He obediently sat as Reed told him to and gave him a look. "Yes sirrrrr." Then he just held still and waited for Reed to put the stuff on his cut.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 4:16 am

Reed looked pleased at being listened to. He went to the counter and grabbed the tube of gel stuff then walked to Kras. He examined the cut closely to make sure it wasn't getting infected and that the stitches were still intact. He frowned a little when he thought about Kras being hurt. He leaned forward and very very gently placed the softest of kisses on the cut then pulled back. He squirted a little of the cream on his finger and gently dabbed it over the cut. "Well, it looks like it's healing rather well. I have this stuff back in the dorms that's suppose to help with scarring, so I can put some of that stuff on when we get back." He nodded and finished what he was doing. He tilted Kras' face up and kissed him slowly on the lips. "Mmm. I love you. Are we all ready to go then?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 4:41 am

Kras sat perfectly still as Reed inspected and applied the cream on his cut. He was relieved to hear it was healing well. "Yay! I'm glad it's doing vell. And yeah...definitely need to prevent scarring...though maybe that vould make me look really tough then." he laughed. He smiled against Reed's lips when they kissed. "I love you more~!" he sang happily, a goofy grin on his face. "Let's go. Oh! Hold on. Stay right there." he skipped off back into his bedroom. Grabbing his necklace with the key to Liv's box, he headed back into the bathroom. "I almost forgot to put this back on. He used the mirror to help him see the clasp and then he hooked it and let it settle down under his shirt. "There ve go. Now let's go." he smiled, taking Reed's hand and leading him out of the bathroom.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 4:44 am

Reed laughed. "Your muscles already do that for you!" He shook his head then stayed where he was and waited for Kras to return. He smiled happily, very glad that Andrei had found the key. "Yes, let's go!" He held out his hand for Kras to take, already missing the contact between them because he just couldn't get enough.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 4:52 am

Kras smiled happily as he led Reed outside. "Ve have to say farevell to Ava first before ve go." He knocked on the next door and waited for Ava to open it.

When Ava opened the door she smiled at the two. "Leaving now, huh? Thank you for stopping by." She stepped outside to give them both hugs. "I'd invite you in, but I know you're in a hurry a bit, plus the place is a mess." she laughed.

"Baaah," Kras laughed, waving his hand dismissively, "it's probably fine, Ava. Thank you again for stopping by last night. And as alvays your cooking is marvelous. I'll miss you." He smiled, hugging Ava tightly.

"You're turn." Ava grinned, turning to Reed. "I'm going to miss you too. You'll have to come back again vith Kras...or even vithout him if you feel like it." She laughed, reaching out to give Reed a hug.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 4:55 am

Reed nodded and was glad he had a chance to thank he again. He smiled and hugged her when it was his turn. "I will be coming back as often as Kras has me. I love it here. Thank you again for cooking last night. I'm serious when I say it would have been disastrous for me to attempt to cook." He laughed lightly and smiled wide at Kras' neighbor.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 5:31 am

Ava laughed, kissing Reed's cheek. "Don't vorry," she whispered, rather loudly so Kras could hear, "I think this von's keeping you around for life." She grinned then stepped back, smiling at both boys. "Alright, you two have a great rest of the school year and don't get into too much trouble. Farevell!" She hugged them both again and then waved farewell before heading back into her apartment.

Kras smiles and takes Reed's hand as they leave the front of Ava's. "She's the best, isn't she?" He led Reed down to another apartment. There was a note on the door. "Huh, Ben and Marko are out. I vos going to say bye to them too." His name was on the note that was on the door so he took it off and opened it up. "Huh, look at that. They're inside sleeping. Vere out drinking all night." He laughed. "Looks like ve'll just have to leave them a written farevell." He pulled his wand out and held it up to the back of the note and then etched out a message. "There," he slipped the note under the door, "now ve're good. Let's go." He led Reed out to the yellow car and opened the door for him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 6:10 am

Reed smiled quite happily at Ava, completely agreeing with what she said. He waved then followed along after Kras and laughed at the note. "Well, we'll have to hang out with them next time we visit." He made sound so certain, like he was already planning their next trip here. He then followed Kras down to the yellow car and hopped in. Reed buckled himself in and swiveled a bit so he'd have a perfect view of Kras when he got in the car as well.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 6:28 am

Kras likes hearing Reed talk about their next visits. It means Reed wants to stick around and that makes Kras happy. Kras slipped into the driver's side of the car and shut the door. He started the car and headed on off to the park. "Alrighty. Gali's still going to vant to sing vith you." he laughed. "Don't vorry. I think she's been learning something that you'll be able to sing." He wasn't going to tell cause he knew it'd be more fun as a surprise. That wouldn't be the only surprise today though. Kras was quite thrilled just thinking about it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next