Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 10:47 pm

Reed blushed and tore his gaze away from Kras when Ava called them adorable. He waved farewell once more, smiling happily. Then he wrapped his arms around Kras' waist and buried his face in his chest. He pulled away and smiled up. "It has been a long day. Can I give you a massage? I promise to be gentle, I just figure you must be aching all over and I want you to feel good." Plus he couldn't resist the opportunity to be able to run his hands all over Kras' muscles. What? He's a teenage boy with an extremely attractive boyfriend, he just can't help it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 10:55 pm

Kras smirked and leaned back a bit so he could tilt Reed's chin up at him. "Hm, is that the only reason you vant to give me a massage?" Hey, he wasn't stupid. Besides, he rather liked it when Reed touched him soooo...it was sort of a win win situation in a way. "How about in a bit. Lets go out on the balcony first. I promise I'll hold your hand the entire time. I mean, there's a railing so you don't really have to vorry about falling, but just in case...pluse I just really like holding your hand." He grinned, leading Reed back to his room. He pulled the tall curtains out of the way and opened a sliding glass door to step out onto the balcony. It was still somewhat light out and they could see the sun setting out over the bay that was behind the apartments. "Isn't gorgeous?" He smiled happily, despite how he was hurting, and held Reed's hand tightly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 11:02 pm

[P.s. I miss texting youuuu Sad Stupid phone *kicks*]

Reed blushed when Kras figured out his ulterior motives. "Well, you can't blame me for wanting to touch you. It's your fault you're so attractive." He gripped Kras' hand and followed after him. "Hey, I'll take any excuse to hold your hand too." He stepped out into the warm air and glanced at the view before settling his eyes back on Kras. He continued to stare as Kras talked about how gorgeous the view was, but Reed preferred his view much more. "Yup! It totally is." He was grinning and brought Kras' hand up and placed a kiss on his knuckles before letting their hands drop again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 11:12 pm

[omg I miss texting you tooooooooo!!! *cries and kicks your phone too* My day today was so dull and I was like 'oh, I'll text Dean...oh wait... *cries more*' Sad]

Kras looks down as Reed kisses his knuckles and grins when he realizes his boyfriend is definitely not really paying much attention to the sunset. "You're a silly goose. I meant the sunset. I vill admit that vatching you is much more fun though, so I guess I can let it slide..." he leaned down to kiss Reed softly.

"Oi, get a room you two!" A call came from the nearby balcony, followed by some snickers and boyish laughter. Kras rolled his eyes and waved over at Marko and Ben. "It's not polite to creep on people!" he called back.
"Yeah, but you two are just too much fun to vatch!" Marko replied.

Kras called something back in Bulgarian (something along the lines of 'I'll give you something to watch' and he mostly said it in Bulgarian for Ben's sake since he still had a lot of trouble understanding some English) which led to even more loud laughter and the two boys disappeared from their balcony. "Okay then...they should be down creeping on us now." He smirked.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 11:19 pm

[I KNOW! SAME! I was gonna text you because it's SUPPOSE to rain...again. And it's actually showing signs that it may actually this time. *keeps fingers crossed*]

Reed blushed when he was caught...again, then shrugged. "Hey, I can't help it." He giggled then reached his neck up to kiss Kras back. Then he was back to giggling when there was a sudden shout. Although he had yet to deal with any major homophobia, it still made him a tad nervous that people would call them mean things. So to hear someone seem actually entertained by their relationship made Reed feel almost giddy. He had to lean against the railing for support because he was laughing so much now, making sure not to look down. "I like your friends." He let a few more giggles escape him before leaning into Kras and sighing happily. "Not as much as I like you of course."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 11:29 pm

[OMG YAY RAAAAAIIIINNN!!! *keeps fingers crossed for you...and toes...and legs and arms and eyes and...um, feet? Yeah. OH WAIT, my hair too. I'll keep my hair crossed as well. :3]

Kras grinned at how amused Reed was by his friends. Reed's giggling was infectious because soon enough Kras was laughing too. He hugged Reed tightly, even though it kind of hurt to do so, and beamed happily. "I'm glad you like my friends. Obviously not as much as you like me, but still. I'm glad. They're great guys." The sun was pretty much down now and it was getting dark so Kras decided it was time to go inside. "Let's head back in. You can give me that massage you vere talking about." He winked at Reed again and then tugged him back inside, shutting the door behind them. If it didn't get chilly at night a bit still, Kras would have left the sliding glass door open halfway all night, just because it felt nice. Definitely in the summer time he would. "I'll set the alarm clock this time so ve von't have to rush about. Ve don't have to be at the park until one, so if ve get up at eleven that vill give us plenty of time to get ready and eat lunch, because the park is only about ten minutes avay." He informed Reed as he sat down on the edge of the bed and painfully reached over to set his alarm clock. Then he flopped backward and stretched out across the bed instead of laying normally with his feet at the bottom. "Here, I'm all yours." He chuckled, winking at Reed in invitation to come join him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 11:41 pm

[*dead* Thank you for crossing your hair for me Smile ]

Reed was more than happy to head back inside, knowing he'd be able to give Kras that massage he was so excited about. His foot caught on the door frame and he stumbled into the room. He tried to just play it off, but his face was red. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Good. Then maybe we will be able to take a shower together in the morning?" There was a lot of hope in his voice, and he blushed at how silly he sounded. Then Kras was sprawled on the bed and Reed got a little distracted. "Hmm, I like the sound of that." He grinned and climbed on the bed and sat so he was straddling Kras' middle. "I think we have a problem though." He smirked and played with the edge of Kras' gloriously tight shirt. "I think there may be something in my way of being able to give you a proper massage." He let one hand slip under the shirt and let out a little hum when his fingers lightly traced over the muscle under Kras' shirt.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 14th 2011, 2:09 pm

[DID IT RAAAAAAAAAAAIN??? *flops about*]

Kras was always amused when Reed tried to play things off whenever he tripped, especially because of how red Reed's face got. Though that part was just adorable. "I think ve'll have time for a shower together in the morning." Kras grinned. And thank goodness Reed really wasn't that heavy at all because otherwise it might be really painful that he was sitting on him. "Problem, huh?" He questioned as Reed played with the edge of his shirt. "Huh, that could be a problem." He felt a rather delicious little shiver when he felt Reed's fingers under his shirt tracing over muscle. "I suppose I can help remedy that situation..." he pushed Reed back a bit and sat up so he could slowly lift his shirt up and over his head. He wasn't moving slowly just to tease Reed - the movement of his arms was sort of painful so he figured going slowly would help lessen the pain. Apparently he thought wrong. He tried not to wince too badly though because he didn't want to worry Reed. "There." he tossed the shirt and it landed on the floor somewhere. "I think that solves our problem." he grinned, reaching out to pull Reed close again and kiss him. The kiss was short before Kras couldn't sit up anymore and ended up flopping back down onto the bed, pulling Reed with him. "Hm, I find this to be rather comfy."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 14th 2011, 8:17 pm

[Nope. Stupid weather.]

Reed pouted a little because he sort of wanted to undress Kras, plus he figured it probably hurt him to be moving around like that. He didn't have to worry too long because soon enough Kras was shirtless and Reed took a few moments to just stare. "Mmmm, much better." Then he was laying on top of Kras, and it was rather comfy, but he had plans. "Yes it is, but stop distracting me. I've got things I wanna do." He places a quick kiss to Kras' neck then sat back up. He was momentarily distracted by the 'sight of Kras sprawled out underneath him and had to shake his head to remember why he sat up in the first place. "Right. I'm gonna need you to turn over, but be sure not to lay on your cut on you forehead." Reed swung himself off of Kras and waited for his boyfriend to turn over so he could start with the massage.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 1:23 am

[Awww Sad *kicks the weather*]

"Oops? Sorry for being a distraction." Kras smirked. His smirk grew even bigger when Reed sat up and was rather obviously distracted again. "Turn over, huh? I suppose I can do that vith minimal pain. And there's no vay I plan on resting my head on the side vith the cut. Ouch." He winced and followed Reed's orders, turning over to lay on his stomach. He rested his head so the side without the cut was resting against the bed. "Hm...this is comfy too, but I think I preferred it ven you vere on top of me. Just saying...so you know and all." What? So he liked it when Reed was on top of him, nothing wrong with that. And to be honest...turning over like that had hurt quite a bit, but Kras wasn't going to mention it because honestly he kind of needed it. Needed all that pain because it was the most he could get as punishment for failing Liv and his family all those years ago. And some part of him still sort of thought that he needed punished somehow for that incident. Besides him just feeling guilty all whenever it's brought up or the fact that he's terrified of dark, enclosed spaces now. So to take away that pain didn't seem right to him. Sure he had taken the pain killers earlier...but that was because Andrei and Reed had both expected him to take them at first. Now he could just refuse them and say he felt better already. Simple as that. He felt stupid for thinking like that, knowing it would upset Reed and that was the last thing he wanted to do...but he didn't feel right without having some sort of pain so he would just bear it with no pain killers.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 1:47 am

[THANK YOU FOR THAT TEXT EARLIER! It killed me not to be able to text back, but I thought it was sweet Smile]

Reed frowned when Kras said ouch, but at least he wouldn't have to move for a while now that Reed had him where he wanted him. He went back to straddling Kras over his butt, but not putting any weight on his boyfriend. "There, now I'm on top of you again. And I must say, quite enjoying the view. Now, you just relax okay?" Reed leaned over and placed a soft kiss between Kras' shoulder blades then sat back up. He took a moment to appreciate just how completely gorgeous his boyfriend was before he rubbed his hands together to warm them up. He started very gently massaging Kras' lower back, not wanting to push too hard figuring his muscles were very sore. He worked his way up, making sure to be gentle, but rubbing just enough to hopefully relax the muscles. He leaned over and kissed a trail up Kras' spine as his hands trailed over his boyfriend's arms. Reed whispered against the smooth skin. "I don't want you to be in pain, so you have to tell me if this hurts or is uncomfortable at all and I'll stop. By the way, you are so gorgeous." He smiled then sat back up again and started working his hands over Kras' back and arms.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 1:58 am

[awweh You're welcome!!! :3 *flails about*]

"Hm, I'm glad you're enjoying the view...all I see are the tiny little yellow stitches in these comfy sheets." Kras chuckled. At least the bed sheets were yellow. He tried to relax the best he could, smiling when he felt Reed place a kiss on his upper back. Reed had a better view of the tattoo on his back now too. Kras liked to try and look at it in the mirror sometimes. He really was quite happy with it and how great a job Scorpius had done. Kras hummed softly as Reed's hands started working over his back and arms. It felt rather good. Plus he just liked having Reed's hands on him. "I'll let you know, baby." Kras wasn't going to promise that, because he honestly wanted the pain, but he did want to at least sound reassuring. "Can you...can you press a bit harder? Don't vorry about hurting me. I trust you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 2:04 am

Oh yeah, Reed was totally loving the tattoo that I totally didn't forget existed. Yup. He bit his lip a little when Kras said the push harder. "Are you sure? I figured you were probably really sore, and I don't want to make you hurt anymore. I want to make you feel better. But as long as you promise to tell me when it's too much, I suppose I can go a little harder." So he put a little more pressure as he massaged, watching Kras closely to see if there was any sign of discomfort.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 2:11 am

Hehe. Yeah...you know, I totally forget about that tattoo sometimes too so it's all good. Kras nodded slightly when Reed asked if he was sure about pressing harder. "Please..it'll be alright." When Reed finally put a bit more pressure down on his muscles it hurt like hell and Kras couldn't help the small groan that escaped his lips. "Okay, that feels good." he bit his lip, hoping he could just pass that off as nothing. It honestly did feel a lot better, the pain included. Was it weird that he was getting a little turned on by all this at the same time? Sure, maybe, but it was true. He really enjoyed the feeling of Reed's hands on his body. The pain was just adding to the feeling somehow. Weird. He never would have expect that could turn him on. Ah well. He was just going to try ignoring it for right now cause he figured Reed probably wasn't in the mood...or probably wouldn't let him engage in too much physical activity due to his injuries.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 2:28 am

Reed paused when Kras groaned, his hands freezing in the middle of his back. "Are you sure this is okay? Please tell me the truth. I don't want to cause you any pain." He was biting his lip and his hands hovered a bit awkwardly over Kras. He wanted to touch Kras all over, but really didn't want to hurt him. He leaned over again and started placing kisses along his boyfriend's shoulder blades, as if he could somehow kiss the pain away.

[Sorry, sister called on skype..]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 2:35 am

[It's all good!! :3 I'm actually going to be leaving in a few minutes to go grab a Father's day card and visit my favorite manager at work...plus check out the hot new night shift maintenance guy they apparently hired. LOL.]

Kras almost whimpered when Reed paused and he couldn't feel the small hands on his back anymore. "It's okay, believe me." his voice was low, almost a slight growl. Even better when Reed started placing kisses on his back. Okay, now Kras was really weirding himself out by how turned on he was over this. Time to start thinking about dead animals again. "Please..." he whispered, trying to keep himself under control, "keep going. I can handle it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 2:37 am

[I shall returrrrrrrrrrrn!!!! :3]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 2:41 am

[OOoooh, that actually sounds like lots of fun!!]

Reed was a little embarrassed by how Kras' voice had just turned him on. That slight growl was doing bad things, not to mention he was half naked and laying underneath Reed. He shook his head to try and get those thoughts to go away. When he spoke it sounded dazed and far off since his mind was on much less innocent things. "Right..if-if you're sure then." Then he started massaging again, adding that slight pressure and every so often would let his nails very lightly trace up Kras' sides. Reed thought it should be illegal for someone to be as attractive as Kras is, especially when he knew Kras needed rest but all Reed could think about was running his hands over Kras' entire body. Reed pulled his hands away suddenly as his thoughts started running away from him. "M-maybe I should stop. Y-You need to get rest. And..yeah, you should rest." He didn't make any attempt to move however.

[HAVE FUNN!!!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 4:30 am

[Hot maintenance guy is definitely very hot. *nods* Makes me sort of wish I worked night shift sometimes. XD]

Okay, well then. The sound of Reed's slightly dazed voice didn't help matters one bit. Kras continued to bite his lip to keep from groaning at the pain the pressure Reed was applying was causing him. He really hoped Reed didn't notice how he shivered slightly every time Reed traced his nails lightly up his side. When Reed suddenly did stop, Kras groaned - for different reasons other than the fact that he was still rather sore - and decided he couldn't take it anymore. "Forget rest," he practically growled, shifting to his side and dragging Reed down rather quickly before switching their spots so Kras was on top, straddling Reed's hips, "how can you stop and expect me to just rest after you've been running your hands on me and those fingernails..." he shivered again just remembering how that felt, "I don't really feel like resting right now." he smirked then leaned down, his hands clutching the front of Reed's shirt, and kissed Reed deeply and slowly. God, he was in so much pain right now, but it felt good mixed with the warm, tingling feelings he got from being close to Reed and kissing him. When he finally broke away he was breathing heavily. He trailed light kisses along Reed's jawline and then up to his ear to whisper softly in it. "I need you, baby. You've taken care of me so much today. Let me take care of you too now." He was sort of scared of himself right now with how he was acting. That first time he had done anything, with Sirius in that room, he had surprised both of them by how dominating and forward he had been. Kras had tried to swear to himself to not act that way with Reed; he didn't want to scare the poor kid off and make him think his boyfriend was crazy.

[Holy shnaps... *did not know how crazy this side of Kras was...* It just sort of...popped up and he's enjoying it a bit too much.
*locks him up*
<.<
>.>]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 4:41 am

[Hehe, well that will give you an excuse to stop in at night now Smile And don't worry, Reedsortoflikesittoo.]

Reed's eyes widen in surprise when he's all of the sudden, and quite quickly laying under Kras. He sort of went from a little turned on, to quite painfully turned on. "Uhh.." Whatever he had been trying to say dropped from his brain when Kras started kissing him. And boy did that kiss feel good, it was deep and hot. Then it was gone and Kras was kissing along his jaw, and oh crap that felt good. His hips jerked up on their own and he held back a whimper. There was something his brain was trying to get him to say, but it was getting lost every time Kras touched him. "God Kras. I want you so bad. But no." It actually felt painful to say that. "You don't need to overwork yourself. Let me take care of you." A shiver went down his body and his breath was already coming out in short gasps, but he wanted Kras to just lay back and let Reed take care of him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 4:50 am

[EWWW.. OH GOD. OH GOD...EWWWWW. EW EW EW. MY DOG JUST WALKED INTO THE ROOM AND CAUGHT ONE OF THOSE STINKBUGS...SHE'S JUST CHEWING ON IT AND I CAN HEAR IT ALL GOING 'CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH' REALLY REALLY REALLY LOUDLY IN HER MOUTH. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.]

Kras shook his head at Reed's protests. If he was able to move then he was able to do this. And he wanted to. It was kind of painful how hard he was by this point. "No, baby. I don't care about the pain. I care about you. I'll be fine. Just...I'm going to do this. You'll enjoy it, trust me." he winked, a big smirk on his face, then started trailing heavy kisses down Reed's neck. As he did that, his hands ran down along Reed's sides slowly, one then sliding up Reed's shirt to trace lightly over soft skin.

[um....huh, guess we'll have to move this...LOL Svetson is in twoooo smut scenes now. XD They sure do have fun...]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 4:52 am

[OMG OMG OMG EW EW EW EW *flails* I'll post my reply in smut land. GO SVETSON IN TWO SMUT SCENES]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 5:06 am

[LOL....OMG OMG HAHAHAH WE SHOULD GO FOR A RECORD....NAH, THAT MIGHT KILL US...BUT OMG HAHA THAT'D BE HILARIOUS...WE'D HAVE LIKE...SEVERAL SMUT SCENES ALL AT ONCE...*dead*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2011, 5:09 am

[YOU DO REALIZE HOW MANY SCENES WE HAVE PLANNED, RIGHT?! We could totally make that work! What? They are two teenage boys experiencing sex for the first time, so of course they are going to want to do it all the time. Totally normal.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 15th 2011, 5:16 am

[OMG OMG OMG HAHAHA WE SHOULD GET STARTED ON THIS AWESOMENESS AS SOON AS WE CAN....LIKE TOMORROW? AFTER I GET HOME FROM WORK? AS LONG AS MY MOM DOESN'T ENSLAVE ME ANYWAY TO HELP HER WITH STUFF. ]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next