Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 7:12 am

"Vell, I can't have anything bad happening to you now, can I?" Andrei grinned. He laughed as Reed told him about their dorm. "Sounds like an interesting room. Bumblebees and padding...vell, at least you guys have things set up perfectly. Ven Kras and I shared a dorm in Durmstrang I alvays used to freak out at night because in the dark all the bumblebees he had every vhere vere a tad bit scary looking. I started making him tone it down a bit, vhich meant I had to compromise by toning down all my Quidditch posters and stuff, but it vos vorth it. Didn't have as many nightmares about giant bees attacking." he chuckled. "Don't vorry about rambling. I do it too. And that's a good idea about the paintings. His room is rather bare...but I know he likes it that vay cause he says it helps him sleep better sometimes if there isn't a lot of clutter around. I'm sure if you painted pictures of daisies and bumblebees though he'd hang them up in a heartbeat."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 7:18 am

Reed smirked a little when Andrei suggested some paintings. "That's what I was planning on doing." He laughed lightly. "And I really don't mind all of the bee decorations. We're just lucky we don't have to share with anyone else, well besides our cat. And she definitely likes the bee pillows. Me and her sort of have a love hate relationship...She gets a little jealous when Kras pays more attention to me than to her. Plus, I think she knows how accident prone I am, she likes to run out of nowhere so I trip. But, I do love spoiling her..." He shrugged a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 7:27 am

"You guys did get lucky not having to share vith anyvon else." Andrei laughed, continuing to work on the food. "I'm surprised about the cat. Kras alvays seemed like more of a dog person. Sorry to hear she likes to trip you." He chuckled. "That sort of sounds like vot Foz used to do. Foz vos my old parrot. Venever Kras vould come visit, Foz vould get jealous that I vouldn't be paying as much attention to him. Instead of tripping Kras though, Foz vould just start squawking out things like 'door's that vay' and other veird things to hint that Kras should leave. Kras thought it vos bloody hilarious though and vould just laugh." Andrei shook his head, grinning. "Foz passed avay a few years back though so that's not much of an issue anymore."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 7:35 am

[*dead*]

Reed immediately started laughing at the story about the parrot, and man did it feel good to laugh. "Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear it died. But that is really hilarious. We used to have birds growing up, and our one parrot, her name was Wendy. Anyways, whenever she saw me she'd yell 'Don't fall' which nearly always caused me to fall anyways." He laughed some more then stood. "I'll be right back. Going to make sure Kras is still sleeping and knows that I didn't leave..." Then he made his way back to the bedroom and took in Kras' sleeping form. He tiptoed over and leaned over the bed to press a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek then whispered. "I love you Krasimir." Then he went to his bag and pulled out a scrap piece of paper and jotted down a quick note, in case Kras woke up.

Kras,
I'm out in the kitchen with Andrei. You may not even get this, but I didn't want you to think I'd left. I love you and if you need anything just yell.
Love you,
Reed.

Reed placed the note on the pillow next to Kras, wanting to cuddle with him, but didn't want to just leave Andrei by himself. He placed another kiss on Kras' cheek and tip toed back out of the room and made his way back to the kitchen. "Still sleeping soundly." Reed smiled as he sat back down.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 7:53 am

Andrei laughed at Reed's bird story too. "Oh goodness, that's like ven people say 'don't look' and everyvon around looks." he shakes his head. "Alright, I'll continue finishing this up." He hummed softly to himself as he waited for Reed to return. It wasn't long before Reed returned and Andrei smiled hearing Kras was still resting. "Good to hear. Let's just hope his nightmares don't return too. He used to get really bad vons for veeks after Liv's death. Von time he actually even got up in his sleep and fell out of bed. All the thrashing about he did resulted in his hand getting caught on something, I can't remember vot, and he broke a finger. That vosn't a fun night. I'm sure he'll be okay though." he went over to another cabinet and got some dishes out and then grabbed some silverware. "Oh, and I know there's nothing to vorry about cause it's you and I know you wouldn't do this...but be really careful about how you respond if Kras does show you the scar on the back of his leg. It...it looks really terrible and he's uber sensitive about it. Most of the time he just gets really moody venever somevon sees it, but von time a kid at Durmstrang laughed at it and said a few things and Kras got really angry. I'll spare you the details but that vos the first and last time I ever saw Kras get violent vith anyvon. The kid probably still regrets provoking him to this day." he shook his head.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 7:58 am

[I have to go pick up my drunk husband. I'll be back in like 20 mins hopefully...SORRY]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:03 am

[LOL. Okies!! Have fun! XD and it's alright, I'll be on all night!]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 8:08 am

[Okay, can't find this address on my GPS or google maps so now I have to wait for them to call me back since my phone won't let me make calls either..awesome.]

Reed frowned when Andrei talked about Kras having nightmares. "Well, I'll just try to be there for him if he does have them again. It sucks though, because it's not like you can protect someone from their dreams." He sighed then nodded. "I wouldn't even consider making fun of his scars. Trust me, I have plenty of my own and Kras as seen them all. I know what it's like to be self conscious about them. The only time it's okay for people to laugh at mine is when I tell them about the scar I have in my side from an unfortunate incident with a fork. I feel so stupid for not noticing that he was constantly trying to hide his back side, I'm usually so observant. Not that I would have pushed him to tell me, but maybe we could have somewhat avoided some of the drama today if he had the chance to tell things for himself."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:25 am

[OH NO!! D: That sucks. *pokes your phone and tells it to work* Did you try taking the battery out of it and then putting it back in? Sometimes if my phone's acting up that's what I do.]

"Fork incident?" Andrei blinks. "Vell...like I said, I'm not vorried about it vith you because I know you vouldn't do something like that to him. And don't feel stupid about not noticing. Honestly if he vosn't ready to tell you about this then, then he probably vould have just told you it vos from an accident or something simple from his childhood instead of telling you the whole story. But you're right...some of the drama definitely could have been avoided..." he shrugged, "it's done now. Nothing ve can do about it besides just give Raz the support and love that he needs. Food's done." He put the mac n' cheese into three bowls, figuring Kras could eat a little bit when he wakes up. "I haven't had this stuff in ages." He handed Reed a bowl and fork and then grabbed a fork for himself.

Meanwhile, Kras is still sleeping...rather deeply. He doesn't even stir in his sleep.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 8:32 am

[Yeah, tried that *waits for them to call back*]

Reed sighs. "I will. I just hate to see him this upset. It breaks my heart." He grabbed his bowl and carefully held his fork. "Thanks for making this. It's kind of a comfort food my nanny would sneak me. I wasn't really allowed to eat anything like this growing up, but my nanny had a soft spot for me." He took a bite and smiled happily. "Oh, and by the way. It's nice to meet you, finally." He laughed once without any real humor. They had a kind of interesting first meeting, but Reed really did like Kras' best friend.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:44 am

[Sad *hopes your phone starts working well again soon*]

"It's no problem." Andrei smiled, taking a bite of his own food. "Dear lord, I used to eat this stuff all the time ven I vos little. I think I'm going to tell Kras to make you mac 'n cheese every vonce in a vhile now, just because." he laughed. "And I agree. It's really nice to finally meet you as vell. A vhile back Kras sent me a letter telling me all about you and how awesome you vere. I swear, the letter vos like three pages long. You two veren't dating at the time, but I think I could tell just by that letter that he vos interested. You two are good for each other." he took another bite. "Do you think ve should vake him up again soon? I brought some of the pain meds my grandmother makes. They vork extra vell and Kras'll appreciate that. I vant to check how his stitches are holding up too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 8:49 am

[Me toooo Sad]

Reed blushed a deep shade of scarlet after hearing that Kras wrote about him. "He was...definitely kind of persistent. I mean, I didn't even know..." He blushed again and shook his head. "Nevermind. And yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I just put some antibiotic cream on it before you got here and told him he would be taking some pain medication when he woke up again. Do you want me to go wake him up then?" He took another bite quick, in case Andrei said yes. He didn't want to make Andrei think he wasn't important in Kras' life anymore, so if he wanted to wake Kras up, that was fine with him. Or they could go together, didn't really matter to Reed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:55 am

Andrei chuckled at how red Reed's face was. "He definitely talked a lot about how red your face could get. I can see he vosn't lying." he patted Reed on the shoulder. "It's all good. And here," he got up and went to get another glass of water for Kras, "let's just go together and vake him." He set his bowl down and then led the way to Kras' room. "Raz? It's time to vake up again." Andrei spoke softly, sitting down on the edge of the bed as he lightly reached out to shake Kras' shoulder gently. Kras didn't budge an inch or show signs of waking, just continued to sleep, breathing lightly. "I think he's a bit varm. He's going to have to drink a lot of fluids for a bit vonce he's avake again. Kras? Come on now. It's time to vake up." Kras was just sleeping away.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:00 am

Of course when someone mentions Reed's blush, it only makes him blush more, which is exactly what happened. He got up and followed Andrei back to the bedroom and sat on the bed on his knees, right in front of Kras' head. He looked a little concerned when Kras didn't wake up and reached a hand out to stroke his hair. "Kras. Time to wake up love." He too shook his shoulder gently and waited for his boyfriends beautiful eyes to open. "Andrei is here Kras, he made some food, yellow food."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:13 am

Kras twitched a bit when a hand touching his hair brought him closer to waking consciousness. Something didn't feel right to him. He was in a lot of pain but for some reason he couldn't figure out why. It hurt to move in general so he just opened his eyes and blinked. "Is it morning already?" he asked sleepily, wincing because he went to try and stretch but his shoulders were sore. "I am in...a lot of pain right now and can't figure out vy."

Andrei grew concerned as Kras started to really wake up. "Raz, you may just be really sore from the accident. I'm sure the impact of that tree jarred you a bit. Don't vorry, I have some pain meds. The kind my grandmother used to give us ven ve vere younger."

"Accident?" Kras blinked, confused. Then he shot up, gasping at the pain the sudden movement caused him. It was like his entire body was on fire. "Vot accident? Is Reed alright? Oh, you're right there." Kras clutched at Reed's hand. "You're alright? Nothing wrong? I don't see any cuts. Thank goodness. I vos scared for a moment there. It's okay if I'm just a bit sore, just as long as nothing happened to you. I can barely move my arms though, vhich sort of sucks."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:20 am

Reed frowned when Kras said he was in a lot of pain, but was a little confused when he said he didn't know why. He jumped when Kras shot up and freaked out a little. Reed looked to Andrei with wide eyes and turned back to Kras. "Kras, are you...Do you not remember what happened?" He felt his eyes begin to fill with tears at the thought of having to tell him what happened, but he quickly tried to blink them away and looked back to Andrei again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:25 am

Kras was starting to panic a little. "Vait...vot happened? Did something happen? My head hurts." He turned his gaze towards Andrei and pouted a little. "You really have those pain killers? That vould be lovely."
Andrei shot a glance towards Reed and then turned back to Kras. "Here," he took the pills from his pocket and handed two to Kras along with the glass of water, "and I vant you to drink all of that vater. You're a bit varm and probably dehydrated a bit." Turning back to Reed he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't vorry...he might not remember because he just voke up and I'm guessing he hit his head during the accident so it's messing vith him a bit." He really didn't want to have to tell Kras what happened.
Kras obediently drank all the water, feeling rather thirsty as it was. He was still feeling rather panicked though. "No von else got hurt did they?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:29 am

Reed nodded silently at Andrei's words and watched Kras carefully. "No love, nobody else was hurt." He kept looking back to Andrei, not knowing what to do in this situation. "Um, are you feeling hungry? Andrei made us some mac 'n cheese. I can go grab your bowl if you want." He was biting his lip nervously as he waited to see if Kras would remember anything of what happened.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:39 am

Kras looked relieved when Reed informed him that no one else was hurt. "Thank goodness. I'd feel terrible if somevon else vos hurt." He honestly wasn't as worried about himself. His first instinct was to make sure everyone else was okay. It just sucked that he couldn't remember what had happened. He sort of vaguely remembered a tree in front of him if he thought hard enough about it. His eyes lit up when Reed mentioned mac 'n cheese. "Voah, you made mac 'n cheese?" he smiled happily at Andrei who nodded in reply. "Awesome! I'd love some. I think my tummy might start talking to us soon." he laughed.
Andrei looked over at Reed and silently begged him for just a few minutes alone with Kras. He wanted to try and get his best friend to remember everything, and he also just wanted to talk to him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:44 am

Reed sighed and looked at Andrei again, seeing that Andrei wanted to be alone with Kras for a moment. He put a smile on his face. "Okay. I'll go grab your bowl. I'll be back in a minute." He slid off the bed, grabbing the empty glass, and made his way slowly down to the kitchen. He was definitely going to take his time so Andrei and Kras had some time to talk. He figured he could make up some excuse as to why it took him so long, if he needed to, but he figured there wouldn't be any questions once they had talked.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 10:07 am

Andrei silently thanked Reed and then waited until he left. Once Reed was gone, Andrei turned back to Kras and smiled softly at him. "It's alright, Raz. I'm sure you'll remember everything in a bit. Here," he reached into his pocket and pulled the silver key out to hand to Kras, "I found your key just like I promised."

Kras stared at the key in surprise. He never let it go ever, so how did he lose it... "Vy- oh." It was like a floodgate and everything came back to him. "Oh." he repeated, eyes welling up with tears. "You found it. Thank you so much!" He hugged Andrei tightly even though the action hurt him because of his sore body. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He wanted to see Reed now. Everything hurt and he just wanted to cuddle up against his boyfriend and hold him. But he knew after all this Andrei would need comforting too and Kras could handle the pain as long as he could comfort his best friend. "I'm sorry, Andrei. This is painful for both of us, I know. I feel like I've been so selfish-"
"Oh hush." Andrei shushed him, mindful of Kras' soreness and head wound. "Kras, you've been through a lot. Don't vorry about me. I hope those meds kick in soon so you don't have to be in as much pain anymore. And you're allowed to be selfish vonce in a vhile, Raz. You take care of everyvon else all the time; you need to focus on yourself as vell."
Kras shook his head, not wanting to hear anything of it. One of the main reasons he tried to watch over everyone else was because he didn't want anyone else to hurt. It was bad enough he couldn't prevent Liv from getting hurt, he didn't need to fail anyone else. So he would always do his best to make sure everyone else was okay, even if that meant neglecting himself. "You're upset too, Drei. I can tell. I don't like it ven you're upset."
Andrei bit his lip, not wanting to cry in front of Kras. Darn Kras for having those papa bear senses and always knowing when he's upset. "Kras, I'll be alright. Believe me. Look, I have to go, but I'm going to come see you two before you both leave tomorrow, alright? And don't you ever leave that boy, Raz. He loves you and you can trust him. I have to go talk to him real quick before I leave."
"I'd be sad if you didn't say goodbye tomorrow." Kras chuckled. "Don't vorry, Drei. I don't plan on leaving Reed ever. I love him too much to do that."
"Good." Andrei smiled. He leaned over and kissed Kras' cheek, not worried about it being awkward even though Kras was sort of surprised by the action. "I love you, Kras. I'll see you tomorrow." He stood and left, heading into the kitchen to find Reed.
"I'm heading off now, okay? I left the bottle of painkillers on Kras' night stand. Just have him take two every eight hours until he's sure he'll be fine. Don't let him lie to you. He has a tendency to let himself hurt cause I guess he thinks he deserves it. You force him to tell you the truth about how he's feeling if you have to and don't feel guilty about it." Andrei reached over and hugged Reed tightly. "I'll see you two tomorrow before you leave."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 10:17 am

Reed didn't know what else to do to keep himself occupied, so he settled to walking in a small figured eight pattern in the kitchen while counting in his head. He let his mind go kind of blank as he counted so when Andrei came into the kitchen Reed accidentally said, "two hundred and thirty three" out loud before blushing and shaking his head a little. "Oh. Sorry. Yeah, I'll make sure he takes his medicine." Then he hugged Andrei back and smiled. "Thanks again, for everything. Kras is really lucky to have such an amazing best friend. See you tomorrow then." He smiled again then went back over to the kitchen table. He picked up both his and Kras' bowls and placed Kras' on top of the refilled glass of water. This was going to take a lot of skill that Reed new he probably didn't have, but he was going to try anyways. He picked up the glass with the bowl on top with one hand, then picked up the other bowl with his other hand. He focused all his energy on balancing the bowl on top of the cup as he made his way, slowly, back down to Kras' room. He walked in with a huge triumphant grin on his face, then set his bowl on the nightstand and handed Kras his bowl and water. "Did you see that? Ha!" He climbed back onto the bed and looked at Kras questioningly, wondering if he remembered everything again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 10:23 am

[I would just like to inform you that it is, indeed, storming again and I have no idea when it's ever going to just stop randomly storming like this...well, it's supposed to rain all weekend. STORM Y U KEEP COMING?]

Kras was waiting anxiously until Reed returned. A big grin lit up his face when his boyfriend finally did show up again. "Look at that! You made it!" he chuckled, setting the bowl and glass down for a second, and after Reed climbed back onto the bed he reached over, glad the painkillers were finally taking affect even though he still could feel some slight pain, pulled him close to hold him. "I love you. And I'm sorry today sucked so badly. And I'm sorry to have put you through so much and scare you vith my actions. I swear I'll try to never do something that stupid again."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 10:30 am

[OMG WHAT THE HECK!! THAT'S INSANE!!]

Reed happily hugged Kras back, but was careful to be a bit more gentle. "I love you too. And you did scare me, but I'm just glad you're okay now. I just want to let you know, that I'm here for you. No matter what you need. I know it may seem a little ridiculous, but I want to be the one to be able to take care of you. You're so used to caring for other people, that I just want to show you that you are worth taking care of. I want to help you through this, in any way that I can, okay?" He pulled back and smiled at Kras lovingly again. "Now eat." He tried using a stern voice, but Reed doesn't really have a stern voice.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 10:45 am

[IT IS. IT JUST WON'T STOPPPPPPPPPP.]

Kras was getting teary eyed again and he wasn't happy about it. Stupid teary eyes. "God, I love you." He kissed Reed's forehead. "Sometimes I do vant somevon to take care of me...but only you, Andrei and Viktor, and Elisa. I miss Viktor... You four are the vons I trust the most, really. I vant to add my father to that list of people...I really do. It's just going to be a bit difficult to trust him as much as I trust you guys." he sighed, shrugging. At Reed's stern command, Kras grinned. "Yes, sir!" he grabbed the bowl and then set it on his lap, looking up at Reed with a very innocent face. "I think my arm hurts too much to lift the fork." It didn't matter that he had just lifted the bowl and moved it. He'd just pretend that didn't happen.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next