Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 22 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 4:09 am

Kras grinned, leaning down a bit to press tiny kisses along Reed's neck. "I suppose ve should be heading back soon. Shame. I'll have to put a shirt back on." He nibbled gently at the soft skin along the crook of Reed's neck. "Though if you ask real nicely vonce ve get back to the dorm I might take it off again for you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 22 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 4:12 am

Reed took in a sharp breath when Kras nipped at that spot that drove Reed a little crazy. "Tease." He already had half a problem starting in his pants. "And maybe if you ask nice, I won't sleep on the couch tonight." He smirked up at Kras. "Just because you remove your shirt, doesn't mean I'll be all over you." Okay, so it totally did, but Kras didn't need to know that.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 4:24 am

"Oh really?" Kras smirked, nipping at the same spot that he had just done to make Reed's breath catch. "I bet you vould be, or at least you'd be thinking about it...and there's no vay I'd let you sleep on the couch. I'd either come join you or force you to take the bed and I'd sleep on the couch." Yeah, he was a total gentleman like that.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 4:33 am

Reed let out a little whine when Kras nipped that spot again. "It's no fair! You can't just use your ridiculously good looks against me. No fair at all. And if you keep doing that to my neck we will not be leaving! So stop that." Kras really didn't need to stop if he didn't want to. Reed totally wouldn't mind.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 4:53 am

"Hey," Kras smiled, looking up towards Reed, "you know you could alvays use your adorableness against me. I can hardly resist that." He sat up then and got off of Reed, stretching a bit. "I suppose ve really should be heading back. I know I vouldn't vant to be moving any time soon if ve let that continue." He chuckled.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 4:59 am

Reed sighed. "But you did resist my adorable earlier! So I don't have any more weapons against you." He pouted. "Can you kiss me again before we leave?" He looked up hopefully at Kras, even though he knew his boyfriend would most likely be more than happy to oblige him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 5:03 am

"I may have...but it vos very difficult and inside I just really vanted to tackle you right then and there." Kras admitted, giving his boyfriend a loving look. When Reed asked for a kiss Kras nodded, grinning. "Of course." He leaned over, cupping Reed's face in his hands as he pressed their lips together softly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 5:14 am

Reed grinned when Kras cupped his face, happy that he was giving Reed what he wanted. He kissed Kras back and made a little humming noise. He pulled back, still grinning. "I love you you sexy, amazing, tease. Now put a shirt on before I am tempted to remove the rest of your clothes." He giggled then stretched up to steal another kiss.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 5:20 am

Kras grinned. "Vot if I vant you to remove the rest of my clothes?" He chuckled, going to grab his shirt. "Alright alright, I'm putting my shirt on." He pulled it on over his head and made sure it looked neat afterward. "There. You can take it off ven ve get back to the dorm." He winked. "Ready to head back?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 5:27 am

Reed glared at his boyfriend. "I hate you so much right now. So so much." He rolled off the bed and went over to where their bag was. "Let's go because that shirt has already been on too long. You okay to apparate us both back?" He knew they were both pretty tired, but he wasn't concerned about himself.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 5:30 am

Kras poked his tongue out at Reed. He nodded at Reed's question. "I'll be good. Honestly I don't think I've had this much energy in ages. I mean, I'm tired, but I still feel a lot better." He shrugged. Knowing Reed didn't like apparating, Kras took hold of his hand and waited. "Let me know ven you're ready, okay? I know you don't like doing this."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 5:35 am

Reed threw the bag over his shoulders then clutched to Kras, because he really didn't like apparating. "I'm fine. Just get this over with." He closed his eyes tightly and waited for that feeling of being squished.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 5:40 am

Kras held onto Reed tightly to try and make him feel slightly better. "Okay. I love you." And then they were off and disappeared, heading back to the village so they could get back to the school.
And then they had an awesome night of smexiness....and Reed got to take Kras' shirt off...and they both slept on the couch because that's where they ended up.
:3

And now I have to head off to sleep because I have to work tomorrow even though I'm getting sick and feeling icky. NIGHT!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 5:45 am

Yup and it was totally awesome smexy times. Yup yup.

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. NIGGHHTTT <3333
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22