Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

+2
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Empty Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:45 am

Where Viktor and Fabian moved to after Hogwarts.
The outside of the apartment with a nice view of the pools and grounds:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Xor39z Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria O0w034
The Kitchen:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria 28rmye0
The Living Area and Patio:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria 2zhgvm1
Viktor and Fabian's Bedroom:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria B5ocwk
The Main Bathroom:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria 2zsmpmu
The Extra Bath:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria 29e5g95
Some other pools:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Tumblr_l8x55aThjL1qdwp3bo1_500 Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Tumblr_l8x56hzT6F1qdwp3bo1_500
Sir Sparticus Sparkles:
Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria German+shepherd+puppy+2
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Empty Re: Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 3:47 am

And we're back to where we left off. Viktor smiled and wrapped his arms around Fabian as he kissed him on the cheek. "You could never disgust me," he said with a smirk. "And your personal chef made you your favorite; Fairy Bread. Along vith some pineapple and sausage because I'm pretty sure you haven't had a decent meal this entire past veek considering you haven't had me around to cook for you," he said with a smile as he picked up the a piece of Fairy Bread. "So, I hope you're hungry, Mr. Prewett," he said as he held the Fabulous Fairy Bread to his boyfriend's lips.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Empty Re: Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria

Post  Lucy Weasley October 3rd 2010, 8:14 pm

Fabian happily bit into it with a smile and chewed. "You're completely right," he swallowed the bite. "About the not eating many good things. I'd either have to skip meals entirely, have coffee, or get whatever was on the way. Fun fact: Donuts are actually good." He kissed Viktor on the tip of the nose. "Thank you, gorgeous. I hardly realized how hungry I was until surrounded by delicious food."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 8:27 pm

Viktor smiled at the kiss and rested his hand on Fabian's hip while his other arm propped him up as he lay on the bed next to Fabian. "Donuts, hm?" he mused as he absentmindedly let his hand lightly massage Fabian's side. "Vell, I doubt they have anything on Fairy Bread. Especially my Fairy Bread because you know I make it best," he teased as he leaned forward to kiss Fabian lightly on the lips before offering him some of the fresh pineapple that Neville had sent them. "Did you sleep vell?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 3rd 2010, 8:51 pm

Fabian grins at Viktor, just staring at him for a moment. Viktor was his, and he was perfect and amazing and he just wanted to stay just like this forever. "I think, if this Quidditch thing proves to be too stressful, you could sell Fairy Bread for a living. It'd be wildly popular, after all." He eats the piece of pineapple offered to him. "And maybe we wouldn't have to travel so much and not be around one another." He picked up another piece of pineapple and held it to Viktor's lips. "Can I be safe in assuming that you haven't eaten today?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 8:57 pm

Viktor smiled as he looked into Fabian's eyes, barely registering the taste of the pineapple as he ate it from Fabian's hands. He'd been waiting all week for him to get home from Fashion Week, and was very much like a child counting down the days until Christmas. He had even waited up the night Fabian would be getting home to the apartment. "I love you," is what came out of his lips. He wasn't sure where it came from. He just wanted to remind Fabian and saying those words to his boyfriend was one of the most amazing things in the world. "I'd like that," he says, referring to not traveling as much so he could be with Fabian. "I hate not being vith you every second of the day," he murmured softly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 3rd 2010, 9:10 pm

"I love you too," Fabian said, pressing his lips to Viktor's. "I wish we could be together more often..." He took Viktor's hand in his own and interlaces their fingers. For now, sitting in Viktor's presence was alright. He wouldn't mind spending the rest of the day just like this. However, before he did that, he needed to brush his teeth or something. He could taste his own breath, and didn't really care for morning breath. "However much I love this right now... I need to shower. I daresay I'm in need of it. I'll be right back, though. Don't miss me too much." And with that, he kissed Viktor on the forehead and left to shower and get clean.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 9:17 pm

Viktor closed his eyes as he felt Fabian's lips on his forehead, opening them again to watch him leave the room to go do all the morning things that Viktor had already done before he made breakfast. He sat up on the bed and sighed to himself, his heart racing as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, black box. He glanced back at the door, knowing Fabian would still be in the shower but wanting to check just in case before he looked back down at the box and flicked it open. A smile spread across his face as he admired the diamond ring he had picked out while Fabian was away for Fashion Week. There was something about Fabian that he'd never even felt with Regulus, and it made his heart race just thinking about the concept of spending his entire life with Fabian. Waking up to his face every morning, falling asleep with Fabian in his arms every night, cooking for him and catering to his every need just because Viktor would do anything to see that beautiful smile. He'd never been more nervous in his life, he wanted this moment to be perfect. But more importantly, he'd never been more confident about a decision as he did right now, holding the precious box in his hands. Every little thing Fabian did made Viktor believe that he could never love him more, yet Fabian always surprised him and Viktor found himself falling in love with Fabian all over again every single day. He smiled once more before gently shutting the box and putting it back into this pocket, cleaning up the mess from breakfast as he waited for Fabian to return.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 3rd 2010, 9:30 pm

Fabian emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed and clean. "Oh, you cleaned up already?" He frowned. "I would have helped, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you and do the dishes tonight, alright?" He walked over to Viktor, who was in the kitchen, putting away the breakfast things. "Most delicious breakfast I've had in years. Perfect way to start the day." His arms snaked around Viktor's torso as he smiled. "Thank you." He stood on the balls of his feet to reach Viktor's lips and kissed him gently. "Being that we have a full day ahead of us... Do you want to do some sickeningly cute couple things outside, maybe? It is raining, after all. Puddles are very fun for splashing in. I haven't enjoyed a nice rainy day in too long. What do you say?" He suggested hopefully. Despite how it messed up his hair, Fabian did enjoy rain, if only for the puddles.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 9:39 pm

Viktor chuckled and wrapped his arms around Fabian's waist. "Don't vorry about it. You've had a busy veek. You deserve to relax." He leaned down to kiss Fabian again, the feeling of their lips together being another thing about Fabian that he would never get tired of, no matter how many times he did it. He smiled and looked towards the window, smiling at the weather because although it was terrible for Quidditch, rain was something he always loved ever since he could remember. "I think that sounds...fabulous," he grinned as he took Fabian's hand in his own, intertwining their fingers as he led him towards the door, walking outside and leaving Triple S behind this time because even though Viktor loved that dog, he really wanted to spend some time with just Fabian.
He led Fabian out into a secluded area with lots of grass and summery flowers and plants, their hands interlocked as they walked together. "Any puddles catching your eye?" he asked with a smirk as he stopped to look at Fabian, admiring how beautiful he looked with his fabulous hair all wet as they stood together in the rain, holding hands.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 3rd 2010, 9:43 pm

Fabian looked around, biting his lip, before seeing a very large puddle a few feet away. "Oh, Viktor! Look at that one!" His grip tightened on Viktor's hand and he pulled the other man forward to the puddle. He looked at Viktor with a smirk before jumping into the puddle with as much power as he could manage, splashing Viktor. He cackled, as if this were a terribly evil thing to do, and continued to splash in the puddle. "Come on," he urged, pulling Viktor in to the puddle with him. "Join me in joyous puddle splashing!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 3rd 2010, 9:51 pm

Viktor laughed as he watched Fabian hopping and splashing in the puddle. If someone asked Viktor a year ago if he would ever puddle splash, he probably would have just laughed in their face, but now that he was out here with Fabian, 'no' wasn't a word that even crossed his mind. In fact, he was pretty sure that he would never be able to say no to Fabian for anything. While still holding Fabian's hand, he jumped into the puddle with him, splashing his boyfriend because they were already soaked to begin with, though Viktor is glad he's wearing his boots to keep his feet and socks dry. After a moment of splashing and puddle jumping, Viktor paused to wrap his arms around Fabian and rest his forehead on top of the other man's. "You make me do things I never thought I'd do," he says softly, bringing one hand up to lightly push some of the wet hair from Fabian's face. "I don't think there's anything I don't love about you, Fabian."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 4th 2010, 1:01 am

Fabian grinned, as per usual. He wrapped his arms around Viktor's torso and leaned in. "I must admit; I feel the same way as you. Although, I am wondering why you've been the perfect boyfriend lately. Or, even more so than usual, that is." He kissed Viktor full on the lips. "I bet there's another woman, isn't there?" He joked. Viktor? With a woman? Please. "I missed you, you know. The designer I work for, Mrs. Heywood? She tried to make a count of how many times I mentioned you. She stopped after the first day." He smirked. "She's just jealos that I have the best boyfriend in the entire world."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 1:19 am

Viktor chuckled at the 'other woman' joke but couldn't help but feel slightly nervous again. As much as he wanted this, he'd hate for it to be anything but perfect for Fabian. "I missed you too, but you're wrong, dear Fabian. How can you have the best boyfriend in the vorld ven it's so obvious that I'm the von vith the perfect boyfriend?" he teased. "Everyvon on the Quidditch team vants to meet you, though they already know so much about you, considering all the times I bring up your name in conversation." He smiled, feeling perfectly happy as he stood there with Fabian, the rain not bothering him at all as he leaned down to kiss him again, pouring all of his emotions into the kiss before he finally forced himself to pull away, still smiling of course. "Vy have I been so perfect lately? Because, Fabian, I vant to make you as happy as you make me. I know that you deserve everything you could ever possibly vant because there's nobody out there that's as perfect, and kind, and sweet, and caring as you, Fabian Prewett, and I vant to be the von to give it to you," he said softly as he brought a hand up to rest on Fabian's face while looking deep into those chocolaty brown eyes. "Vot do you vant, Fabian? Anything. I vould do anything to make sure that you're alvays happy."

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 4th 2010, 1:33 am

"What do I want?" Fabian repeated with raised eyebrows. "How could I ever want anything more than what I have already? As far as I'm concerned, Viktor, you're the only thing I could ever want. I love spending time with you. Viktor Krum, I love you more than I love the color pink. And that's an awful lot. You could give me a holiday sweater and sweatpants to wear every day for the rest of my life, but if it meant spending all my time with you, then that would be totally fine." He tightened his grip on Viktor and looked up at him with the biggest smile in the world.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 1:42 am

Viktor grinned, feeling more confident from Fabian's answer as he held him close and smiled down at him, looking happier than he ever had before. "More than pink, huh?" he repeated with a light chuckle as he ran his fingers through Fabian's hair. "I love you so much," he murmured while pressing his lips to Fabian's forehead, taking a deep breath before pulling away to look him in the eyes again, unable to keep from smiling because he knew he could make Fabian happy. "Vell Fabian, are you saying that you'll love me forever? That you vant to vake up to my face everyday? That you vant me to alvays be there for you no matter vot happens?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 4th 2010, 1:56 am

Fabian looked confused for a moment. "Yes, I am..." He gave a nervous chuckle. "Viktor, I feel like you know something I don't. What's going on?" He asked as he looked around, as if something would pop up and scream.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 2:03 am

Viktor just smiled and ignored Fabian's question as he kissed him one last time on the lips. He had a feeling that Fabian's question would be answered in a moment. Besides, Viktor still had one more thing to ask. "Vell, in that case," he said softly, still smiling like the happiest person alive as he pulled away from Fabian to get down on one knee, ignoring the wet grass beneath him, mostly because he was more focused on how fast his heart was beating and how he'd never felt more sure of anything before in his life. "Fabian Prewett," he began as he reached into his jacket pocket to pull out a small, black box and waiting until he asked his question to open it and reveal what was inside. "Vill you marry me?"

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Heart_Shape_Pink_Sapphire_and_Diamond_Engagement_Ring_Amazon02
Due to popular vote...This is the ring. <3
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 2:03 am

[OH MY FUCKING GOD! ~flails~]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane October 4th 2010, 2:07 am

ALDG;HSDHGKASDLG
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 4th 2010, 3:50 am

AODIJFWLEIJF;ALWKEFJALK
AJSFJAWELIFJA;LDF
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
OMG OMG OMG YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! *dies of happy*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 4th 2010, 4:29 am

Viktor Krum wrote:Viktor just smiled and ignored Fabian's question as he kissed him one last time on the lips. He had a feeling that Fabian's question would be answered in a moment. Besides, Viktor still had one more thing to ask. "Vell, in that case," he said softly, still smiling like the happiest person alive as he pulled away from Fabian to get down on one knee, ignoring the wet grass beneath him, mostly because he was more focused on how fast his heart was beating and how he'd never felt more sure of anything before in his life. "Fabian Prewett," he began as he reached into his jacket pocket to pull out a small, black box and waiting until he asked his question to open it and reveal what was inside. "Vill you marry me?"

Fabtor's Fabulous Apartment in Bulgaria Heart_Shape_Pink_Sapphire_and_Diamond_Engagement_Ring_Amazon02
Due to popular vote...This is the ring. <3

[Sorry it took so long--My iPod died. Worst. Timing. Ever. AND THEN GIVESMEHOPE.COM DID NOT HELP.]

Fabian couldn't breath, couldn't speak, couldn't really do much except for stare at Viktor with his eyes wide and jaw hanging open. He looked from the ring to Viktor, back to the ring, then Viktor once more. "You..." He was being proposed to. He was being proposed to. He and Viktor could spend the rest of their lives together, and they could go anywhere in the world and point at one another and say 'That's my husband' just because they could. He could wake up every morning and see Viktor there. He could go to bed every night and Viktor would be there. And, even if they weren't in the same room, or city, or country, or continent, it wouldn't be as bad because they would have the rest of their lives together and in sickness and health and all that corny stuff that made Fabian want to cry. "You're serious?" He shook his head as a grin spread across his face. "Yes." He laughed. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh my Merlin! Viktor!" He threw himself into Viktor's arms and hung on to him, not wanting to let go. And, for once, he didn't care how wet and messed up his hair was.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane October 4th 2010, 4:30 am

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 4th 2010, 4:49 am

*just aww'd with Nev for 5 minutes*
Viktor's face felt as if that smile would never leave as he heard the words come from Fabian's lips, wondering how such a simple word could sound so beautiful even after hearing it used so casually in the past. He hugged Fabian tightly, not caring that the sun wasn't shining during such a happy moment. Everything was perfect anyway and he was going to be with Fabian forever. He would be the one to kiss Fabian better when he had a bad day. The one to cook for him when he was hungry. To give him massages after a long day at work. He would always be there to remind Fabian how much he loved him. He'd be able to stay up with him all night, telling him how much he loved him even though Viktor knew words would never be enough. Viktor cupped Fabian's wet face in his hands, looking into those beautiful brown eyes that reflected his own sheer happiness before kissing him more passionately than he ever had before. When he pulled away, still smiling of course, he looked down at the ring in his hands and removed it from the box to place it on Fabian's ring finger. "I vill alvays love you, Fabian," he murmured softly as he embraced his now-fiance again. "I could stand here in the rain vith you for days, trying to explain vy and how much. And every time I think I can't love you more, you surprise me, never letting me forget that I'm the luckiest man in the vorld to have found somebody like you," he said quietly as he traced a line down Fabian's cheek. "I just...I vish I knew that ven I met you, I vos already falling for you, Fabian Prewett. The first time ve met," he said shaking his head in disbelief at how much they'd been through together. "I vos already falling in love vith you. I just vosn't smart enough to figure it out until I realized how much I needed you, and how I couldn't have made it vithout you," he whispered, remembering that night after the party when he thought he might lose Fabian in his life forever. "I love you so much, and I promise that I'll never do anything to hurt you. I'll alvays be here and I promise to love you forever." He took Fabian's hand, the one with the diamond ring on it, and kissed each finger delicately before looking back into Fabian's eyes once more, still holding Fabian's hand in his own. "Ich liebe dich," he murmured softly, not knowing how else to express his love for Fabian because words just aren't enough which is why he gave up with words and just leaned in to kiss Fabian again, the same way he knew he'd be able to do every day for the rest of their lives.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley October 4th 2010, 5:14 am

As Fabian's heart bubbled over with happiness, he let out a laugh, as if to stop it from overflowing. He wiped away at the tears rapidly forming in his eyes. "I'm such a baby," he chuckled as he realized that he couldn't wipe them away quickly enough. He looked at the ring, then, for the first time. "Oh my--Viktor... You... It's... Oh..." He swallowed and smiled wider, if possible. Which, apparently, was possible. "It's perfect. You're perfect. You're amazing. I... I can't even believe this is happening. This is..." He stopped babbling and turned to look Viktor in the eyes. "I love you. I love you more than you can possibly imagine."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next