Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 10 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 6:32 am

Reed clapped excitedly. "Yes! I've been excited to sing with her! Hopefully I'll know what she is going to sing. She's so cute. I know what it's like to be shy like her. Hopefully she'll be able to grow out of it. Well, she's got you for a role model, so she'll probably be just as friendly and amazing as you are. What else are we doing? Are we still gonna visit your mom?" He bit his lip a bit nervously at that thought, but hoped he could make a good impression.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 10 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 7:09 am

"I think you'll know it." Kras grinned, driving carefully of course...even though he really couldn't help giving Reed a quick glance every now and then because he just loved looking at him. "She's going to be amazing ven she grows up. I just know it. Vonce she grows out of being shy and gains more confidence she'll be unstoppable." he nods, agreeing with himself. "Her past is going to be a knot that she'll have to work through and overcome but I have faith in her. Plus I plan on helping her as much as she vants me to." he smiled. "Ve're definitely going to visit my mom before ve leave. Ve'll be at the park for a bit. Several of the kids vill be there vith family and they'll all definitely vant to say farevell again. Aftervard ve'll stop at my mother's house....and hopefully that'll go over vell."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 7:24 am

Reed never took his eyes off Kras and just sat back to enjoy the view. "I'll help too. If you want. Maybe I can teach her how to paint or something? Or I can just sing with her. I'm going to be learning how to play piano next year too, so there's another thing we could do together." He smiled some more at the thought of getting to spend more time with the little girl, hoping it meant he got to learn a but more Bulgarian as well. "And yes, it will be nice to say bye to everyone again." Then he reached over and placed his hand on Kras' knee. "I hope it goes well to. I don't want her to not like me." He pouted a little and sighed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 7:34 am

"I think she'd love it if you taught her how to paint." Kras grinned. "I have a feeling you're going to be von of her best buddies. She loves music and art; you guys have a lot in common." He sighed as he heard Reed sigh too, and he reached down to place his hand on top of Reed's for a moment. "I don't think it's that she von't like you. My mother just doesn't like the 'you and me' part. She'd prefer it if I married a woman, had children, and led a 'normal' - vot she considers normal anyvay - Pureblood life." he shook his head. They reached the park and he pulled into a parking space. He kind of didn't want to get out just yet because he knew by now his father probably had told other family members what had happened yesterday. Secrets were usually kept in their family, but some things were just shared without even thinking about it. Especially because his father probably thought it'd be nice to get the kids to cheer him up. Which Kras would definitely appreciate.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 7:42 am

Reed smiled at the thought of becoming buddies with Gali, but quickly frowned again. "But we will have kids some day. Is she worried about if they'll be pureblood? We can manage that! We can use like a pureblood female donor and use your...um..your stuff." He was blushing now of course. He looked around, realizing they had made it to the park, but he was going to wait for Kras to get out of the car first. Plus, he may have been hoping for a quick kiss.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 7:47 am

Kras laughed, leaning over to kiss Reed's cheek. "You're adorable. And yeah, I suppose she's vorried they von't be pureblood, but I don't care. Our kids are going to be votever they are and there's nothing she can do about it. Especially because I refuse to not have a kid who has your curls and resembles you. So you get to do some contributing as vell." He grinned. Then he leaned over and pressed his lips against Reed's, his hand coming up to rest on Reed's cheek gently. "I love you." he whispered happily against Reed's lips.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 7:53 am

Reed smiled sweetly at Kras. "Well, we have time to figure all that out." He kissed Kras back, closing his eyes a bit and letting the feeling linger. He whispered back, "I love you too. Shall we? I promise I will try my very hardest not to injure myself. I probably will fall, but that's just an everyday thing." He giggled a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 8:01 am

Kras smiled, shaking his head. "Don't vorry. I'll help you up if you fall." he kissed Reed again briefly and then got out of the car. He opened the door for Reed and took his hand as he got out. "I'm glad my family loves you so much. It means a lot to me." he squeezed Reed's hand tightly and led the way into the park.

It wasn't long before they were spotted and a mob of kids ran over, all talking loudly and at once as they surrounded the two. A lot of them were trying to give Kras and the cut on his head stern looks and were babbling away at him in Bulgarian. He crouched down at one point and they mobbed him with hugs. "I'm sorry, kids. I'll be more careful, I swear." he smiled reassuringly at all of them. The kids grabbed both his and Reed's hands and dragged them over to the playground before running about again. Kras laughed and shook his head. "They vere mad at me for wrecking my car and getting hurt yesterday. I feel bad for vorrying them. Seeing them upset, just like seeing you upset, is enough to make me vant to be safer and more careful."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 8:09 am

Reed smiled and nodded. "I agree. I'm glad they seem to like me too." Then he climbed out of the car and followed after Kras. He grinned widely when all the kids came rushing towards them. He smiled and said his hello's to them all. He followed along as the kids tugged them toward the playground, laughing happily as they went. Once they ran away, Reed squeezed Kras' hand. "They were just worried about you. They all care a lot for you. And I'm glad you plan on being safer and more careful." He smiled at Kras, letting his gaze linger.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 8:26 am

"Honestly they're the best." Kras grinned, happily watching the kids. He squeezed Reed's hand tightly.
"Hey!" A cheerful voice called as Aunt Raya popped up behind them and draped an arm over both Reed's and Kras' shoulders. She continued talking in Bulgarian then to which Kras' face got a little red. That had her winking at Reed and she ruffled his curls before skipping off.
"Oh my god..." Kras died, facepalming after she left, "she really doesn't care...she'll just ask questions like it's no big deal. I'm just...not going to tell you vot she asked, okay?" he kissed the top of Reed's head, trying to have his face not be red anymore. "Ve should go find Gali. I know she'll be vorried too. I don't like vorrying her, even more so than I don't like vorrying the others." he took Reed's hand and led him around to the picnic benches where a lot of the family was sitting.

It didn't take long to find them. Galina was sitting at a table with Elisa, doodling on a piece of paper. Kras sat down next to her. "Hey, Gali..."
When the little girl saw who had sat down next to her, her eyes teared up and she hugged him tightly, babbling away in Bulgarian.
Kras had to bite his lip to keep from tearing up himself. "I'm sorry, Gali, sweetie." he kissed the top of her head, hugging her. "I'm okay though, see? Reed and Andrei took care of me." Galina looked up at him with tearful eyes. "Hey, you know something? I think my cut still hurts a tiny bit though. Maybe it'd feel better if you kissed this spot right here next to it." he pointed to a spot on his head right next to the cut. The girl smiled and reached up so she could kiss the spot he pointed to. "Aww, thank you. It feels a lot better now." he smiled brightly at her. "And you know vot? Reed vould still love to sing vith you if you'd like." She turned her big eyes towards Reed and smiled shyly at him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 8:38 am

Reed instantly blushed when Kras' aunt Raya put her arm around him, knowing she's probably say something embarrassing. Sure enough, Kras was blushing and literally facepalming. "Okay. I'm curious though, but you don't have to tell me." Then he nodded, still red in the face. "Yes, lets go find her!" Reed smiled around at all the family seated at the picnic table, but his smile got even brighter when he say Galina. He sat down next to Kras and felt the tears begin in his eyes as well, even though he had no idea what she was saying, he could tell she was upset. He couldn't help but smile when she kissed Kras' forehead, because that was seriously adorable. When his name was mentioned Reed nodded. "Yes! I would love to sing with you. It's all I've been thinking about." He smiled at the little girl.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 8:50 am

Galina's face lit up and she looked up at Kras as if to ask him to tell Reed something for her. "She vants you to sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' vith her. She's learned all the English vords to it." Kras told Reed, grinning. Galina nodded, a big smile on her face.

[I totally never knew there was that much more to this song then the first verse....so then I was like 'oh...well, maybe Reed wouldn't know it...' so I guess...just pretend he does? D: hahaha *is fail* I shall post it down belowsss.]

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When there's nothing he shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, through the night.
How I wonder what you are!

In the dark blue sky so deep
Through my curtains often peep
For you never close your eyes
Til the morning sun does rise
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 8:58 am

[OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER!!]

Reed clapped. "Yes! Great song choice, go ahead and start!" He waited for her to begin, then he soon followed after. He was about to stop after the first verse, since most kids only knew that part, so when she kept going Reed stumbled over the words for a moment before picking them back up. Galina had such a sweet little voice, that Reed couldn't help but smile at. When they were finished, Reed clapped loudly. "That was great! You sing so beautiful!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 9:10 am

[AHHHHH I WAS LIKE 'OMG...WHAT IS THIS?! *uber confusion*']

Galina happily started the song, a smile growing on her face when Reed joined in. Kras smiled the whole time, humming along. He enjoyed watching two of his most favorite people in the whole world getting along and having fun. When they finished singing, Kras clapped and cheered for both of them. "That vos vonderful!"
Galina's face reddened at Reed's compliment. She looked like she wanted to say something but was having trouble finding the right words. After a moment she smiled shyly at Reed. "Thank you..." she said slowly. Then she turned to Kras and spoke a tiny bit in Bulgarian.
Kras turned to Reed and smiled. "Gali says you have a lovely voice and she'd like to sing vith you again some day. And now she vants to know if you'll get on the swings vith her." Galina hopped off the bench and held out her hand for Reed, giving him an adorable little look.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 9:18 am

"You are very welcome." Reed smiled at Gali some more. "I would love to sing with you again. Anytime." Then Reed felt his heart melt a little at the look she was giving him. "Uh oh Kras, I think I've found someone that has a better puppy eyes look than I do." He giggled then stood off the bench to grab Gali's hand. "I would love to go on the swings! Will you be joining us Kras?" He held on tightly to Gali's hand and slowly started to walk towards the swings, in case Kras wanted to come with as well.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 9:23 am

Galina smiled brightly when Reed stood and took her hand. Kras laughed at Reed's comment. "Yeah, you have to vatch out for that look of hers. It's only slightly better than yours, I'd say, but it's definitely good. I'll join you two." He stood as well and followed them over to the swings.

He helped Galina up onto a swing and gave her a slight push to get her going. She giggled happily and kicked her legs. "Do you need a push too?" He asked Reed, grinning.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 9:31 am

Reed hopped on his own swing, grabbing onto the chains so he would fall. He smiled at Kras and shook his head. "I think I can handle this one. You just have to catch me if I fall." Then he started kicking his legs to build up some momentum, but not too much, because he didn't want to go to high. Then, because he felt like it, he let out a loud. "Weeeeeeeee!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 9:43 am

[Awww <3 so cute! haha *loves Reed lots*]

"Alrighty." Kras grinned, watching as Reed swung. He stayed behind Galina, giving her a push every now and then if she needed it. Kras laughed, grinning brightly, when Reed went 'weeeeeeeee' really loudly. His boyfriend was seriously too adorable.
Galina got bored with the swings rather quickly and then asked Kras if it was too early to ask Reed to go down the slide with her. She didn't mind waiting, since she knew Kras wanted to save that for last, but she really wanted to go down the slide. Kras shook his head, telling her that was quite alright. Her face lit up and she hopped off the swing and waited. "Gali vants to know if you'll go down the slide vith her too." The slide was a really long tunnel slide that twisted a bit. Kras was too big to fit through it but Reed would be able to fit.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 9:48 am

Reed let his swinging slow down gradually, not wanting to jump off or dig his heels in and ruin his shoes. "Oooh! Yes! That sounds like fun!" He was only a little nervous to climb to the top, after all it had been roughly eight years since his accident, he'll be fine. He stood from his swing when it finally stopped and held his hand out for Gali. "Wanna lead the way sweetheart?" He decided he wanted to ask Kras how to say some little pet names in Bulgarian, along with a bunch of other things.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 10:03 am

[Just saying...you have no idea how much I'm freaking out right now...like, in a good way.
<.<
>.>]

"I'll vait for you two at the bottom." Kras smiled. Galina took Reed's hand and happily led the way to the ladder you had to climb to get to the top of the slide. The other kids were running about and such and some of them noticed where the two were headed.
Yep yep. Kras had this planned out perfectly. Getting the kids involved was a good idea, in his opinion. Even most of the adults knew about this and were watching from over at the tables. Ivan had shown up since they had gotten here and was watching too; he had been the first one Kras had told about this.
One of the kids ran over and handed over a tiny black box to Kras. He figured it was easier to have one of the kids bring it then him do so himself. It would have been obvious if he had had it in his pocket. The kids waited with Kras at the bottom of the slide. Meanwhile, Galina pointed to the opening of the slide and was distracting Reed. She smiled and sat down, indicating that Reed should give her a slight push to get her started down the slide and then he should follow her. Once she made it to the bottom of the slide she giggled and stood next to Kras, who was kneeling down on the ground with the box out for Reed when he got down through the slide. Kras wasn't nervous. Nope. He was sure he would be, but now that he was doing this he wasn't nervous at all. Just really really excited. All the kids were just standing around behind him waiting too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 10:08 am

OMG OAMG OAMFGOAFMGOAFMGAOMM
I CAN'T OMGOMGOGMOGMGOGOM
I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA USE GALI!!! BURGAREKGMA
ERPHMA
RPHMAJR
EHMAR
EHMARE
HARE
HARE
H
AERHM
*ATTEMPTS TO BREATHE*
I CAN'T TURN OFF BMK.
OMG OAMGOAFMGOAMGAOFGMOAFGMOAFMGAOFMGOAFDGMAOFGMOAFMGH
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 10:12 am

HEHE.
SHE WAS A GOOD DISTRACTION.
LA LA LA LA
*SKIPS ABOUT*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 10:15 am

[*still attempting to calm myself*]

Reed followed after Gali, being extra careful so he wouldn't fall but also making sure the little girl wouldn't fall either. Luckily, they made it to the top in one piece and he smiled at Gali. "Okay. You go first then." He smiled and gave her the tiniest of pushes then sat down and waited just a few seconds, not wanting there to be any collisions , then he scooted until he started sliding down as well. He was smiling as he got to the bottom, but was instantly confused when the first thing he saw was all the kids standing there, and were they all looking at him? Well that was a bit odd. Then he saw Kras and, wait was he kneeling? And that's when Reed saw what was in Kras' hand. His eyes went wider then they have ever gone in his life and he forgot how to breathe. He managed to squeak out, "Kras--wha?" His eyes were already beginning to fill with tears as he just stared between his boyfriend and the little box in his hand.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 10:26 am

[*is having trouble keeping herself from squealing out loud* X3 ]

Kras grinned when Reed finally made it to the end of the slide and was apparently in somewhat sort of shock. "Don't vorry...it's not an engagement ring." he chuckled, opening the box. "Ve're still young, I know that. It's a promise ring. Ve've come a long vay, Reed. I know it hasn't even been a year yet, but, to me, it feels like ve've already known each other vay longer than that. And eventually I do vant to propose to you properly and not vith a whole bunch of adorable kids around us," he laughed as he smiled at the kids, "but until all that, I just...I vanted to give you something that vould help remind you ven I'm not around about my promise of our future together. I don't vant to be vith anyvon else, Reed Dawson. You're the only guy I'll ever love and I promise to be faithful to you and love you and take care of you as long as you'll have me."

And yaaaay rings...figured simple was sort of better. Some of those rings are just so gaudy...<.<
http://weddingringsite.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/men-wedding-rings1.jpg
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 10:36 am

[I AM FLAILING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. OMG. Reed was making me refresh the page every two seconds and I had to yell at him that you could only type so fast...AAAHHHH.]

Reed was definitely crying now. He didn't even care that everyone could see him crying right now. He felt like he could burst with how happy he was. He was still a little frozen to the spot as Kras spoke, his eyes still darting between Kras and the most perfect ring he'd ever seen. Reed wanted to laugh, thinking of the ring he already had for Kras. Once Kras was done speaking, Reed seemed to be able to move again and he literally launched himself at Kras, clinging tightly around his neck and in a weird half standing half crouching position. "Oh my god Kras! I can't believe you did this! I love it. I love you. And I agree. I don't want to be with anyone else, ever. I'll be faithful too and take care of you as much as you'll let me. And holy crap I can't believe I'm crying in front of all these people." He sniffled a little, but didn't move from where he was clutching to Kras. Reed would remember this moment as one of the most happy moments in his life. He literally wanted to stand up and start doing back flips and yell to the world how much he loved Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next