Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 15 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 4:20 am

Kras smiled brightly at Reed and kissed his forehead. "You know I'll alvays be there to support you if you decide to do so. Even though your mother might scare me a bit." He chuckled. Enough talk indeed, Kras didn't need told twice to kiss his boyfriend. Grinning, he took Reed's face in his hands and brought their faces together so he could kiss Reed gently.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 15 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 4:42 am

Reed felt himself melt into the kiss and he sighed in relief. It really had been too long since they were able to kiss properly. He kissed Kras back just as gently, parting his lips just a little and bringing his hands up to smooth through Kras' hair. He loved these gentle kisses, they made his heart feel like it was about to burst through his chest. He pressed himself forward, wanting to be as close as was possible with the way they were sitting, which was a little bit awkward, but he didn't care.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 20th 2011, 5:02 am

Kras would agree; it had been too long. Really...even just five or ten minutes without a proper kiss is too long in his opinion. And Reed really had to stop running hands through his hair or else he wouldn't be able to restrain himself for long. His grip tightened on Reed's waist as his own lips parted slightly. Maybe he would have gotten further into the kissing had they not been disturbed by a flapping sound at the window. The paper bird was back and it was trying to get into the window. "Oh bother." Kras chuckled softly, pulling slightly away from Reed. "Dad didn't have good timing there." He gently moved Reed off of him and went to open the window so the paper bird could fly in. After reading the reply, Kras chuckled and went over to grab Reed's hand. "Dad must think ve're impatient to get back or something. He's put the spell on the paper bird. Says ve have ten minutes before it leaves for the village." Kras shook his head, slightly amused. "Our stuff vill follow soon after unless you'd rather just hold onto it vhile ve go by the portkey."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 20th 2011, 5:13 am

Reed pouted a little when the paper bird interrupted them, but he figured it was probably for the best since he could kiss Kras for hours on end. He stood and giggled a little. "Lovely timing indeed. And no, they can follow after, I just want to hold onto you while we go." He took a deep breath and stepped closer to Kras, wrapping his arms around his tall boyfriend. Reed looked around the room, feeling very sad to be going. Even though he had only been here a weekend, he felt like this was part of his home and it was sad to be leaving.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 21st 2011, 3:22 am

Kras smiled, holding Reed close. "Alright. Vell, even though it's sad to be leaving it'll be nice to get back to school too. And it's good knowing ve can alvays come back to visit." He took one more fond look around his room and then kissed Reed's forehead. "Only a few more minutes. Ready?"

[sooo...shall ve post them in the school after returning? Or shall we leave it at 'they returned and everything was happy and fun'? XD]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 21st 2011, 3:35 am

Reed sighed sadly and held onto Kras tightly. "Okay. I'm ready." He prepared himself to feel the feeling of being pulled but a hook around his middle, knowing it was much less uncomfortable than apparating.

[Shall we just assume they got there safely? This scene has been going on forever....]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 21st 2011, 4:15 am

[hahaha XD it hassss. alright. we'll just assume they got there safely.]

"Me too." Kras smiled warmly, holding Reed close as they waited the last few minutes. Finally there was that tugging feeling and they were well on their way back to school.

Yay!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 21st 2011, 4:25 am

[I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FINISHED THIS FINALLY!!! Now we only have 283285 other scenes to start/finish >.>]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 30th 2011, 11:55 am

Winston flew to Andrei's window and began tapping until the boy inside came to get the letter attached to his foot.

Andrei,
Sorry to be writing so late, and sorry for most likely waking you up. We need your help. It's hard to explain in a letter, but something happened and Kras is kind of hurt. He needs to make a trip to Durmstrang and I will not let him go alone. I'll be traveling with him as far as I can go, but since I can't go to the school, I was hoping you may be able to help? He needs to go immediately in the morning. Please send word back with Winston, my owl, as soon as you can. Please.
-Reed.

[Okay, sleepy time. NIGHT!!! LOVE YOU!!! <33333]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 30th 2011, 12:17 pm

Kras hadn't been lying, Andrei was a light sleeper. As soon as Winston started tapping on the window, Andrei had sat up in bed wondering who was bothering him at this late hour. He got up and went over to the window, not recognizing the owl, and took the letter. Before opening it though he got Winston some water and a few treats, figuring he'd need it after the long flight. After reading the letter concern was etched in his features and he very quickly scribbled a note back. He waited until Reed's owl seemed ready to go before he attached the letter to his leg and then sent him off back to Reed and Kras. Before heading back to sleep he set his alarm clock so he could get up early enough to meet them. It was hard to fall back asleep because he was so worried about his best friend, but eventually he managed to.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 6:06 am

Andrei had indeed gotten up early and headed on over to Kras' apartment. He fell asleep on the couch once he got there, but he wasn't too worried because he was a light sleeper and would wake up as soon as Reed and Kras knocked.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 8:01 am

Reed and Kras arrive with a small pop to some back alley not too far from Kras' place, or I'm just gonna assume that's where they apparate to *nods*. Reed was still clutching to Kras after the horribly uncomfortable feeling went away. But at least he didn't feel like throwing up, which was good. He immediately looked up to Kras. "Are you okay?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 8:17 am

Kras was glad the apparating didn't reopen his cuts, but it did hurt him a bit more than he thought it would. "I'm alright. Just need a quick breather." He didn't want to lean against Reed too much in case his boyfriend was feeling ill from the experience. So he leaned against the nearest wall instead. "How about you? Are you alright? Haven't thrown up yet I see, so that's good."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 8:21 am

Reed held onto Kras and helped him lean against the wall. "I'm fine you goober! Stop worrying about me! You can lean on me you know, I won't let you fall." He was determined of that, no matter how much bigger Kras was than him, he would use every once of strength he had in him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 8:29 am

Kras grinned and pulled Reed closer to hug him. "I'll alvays vorry about you, you know that." He stood quietly for a moment, leaning against Reed just enough but not too much. After a bit he shook his head and stood straighter. "Ready? The apartment isn't far from here. Ve'll make it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 8:31 am

Reed just held onto Kras and breathed in his scent, knowing he had to be away from it for far too long. When Kras seemed ready to go, Reed nodded. "Okay. Andrei should be there already. Sure you're okay? I can always go run and get him if you want." Sure running may not be his strongest trait, but he could handle a few scrapes and bruises if that's what Kras needed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 8:46 am

"I'll be fine." Kras chuckled, moving away from the wall and leading Reed along with him. "Besides, the last thing I need is you getting hurt vhile running. Then I really von't vant to leave you to go to the school. So come on, silly." He kissed Reed's hand then continued holding it as they made their way to the apartment.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 8:49 am

Reed rolled his eyes again at Kras' worrying. "You're the silly one. Even though I don't really like the circumstances, it is kinda nice to be back. It feels almost like I'm coming home. Weird right?" He giggled a bit nervously and held onto Kras' hand tightly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 9:04 am

"It's not veird at all." Kras grinned happily. "In fact, it's rather nice hearing you say that." It made Kras feel happy, knowing that Reed really did love his hometown. He was rather hopeful that everything would work out so that they could live around here once they were living together outside of school.

They made it to Kras' apartment and Kras knocked on the door before unlocking it and letting Reed and himself inside. Andrei had heard the knocking and had woken up. He was up and off the couch as soon as the two had walked into the apartment, running over to fret over his best friend. "Are you alright? Vot's going on? Reed said you're hurt. Is it bad?"
Kras put his hands up to prevent Andrei from all out mobbing him. "Hey, hey, chill, Drei. I'm going to be alright." Well...hopefully, anyway. "I'll explain everything vonce ve get to the school, okay? Thank you so much for helping us out."
Andrei was not going to chill out. He was freaking out because he was extremely worried about his best friend, but since it wouldn't do anyone any good for him to continue freaking out, he tried to calm down. "Alright...so ve're going to the school to find a vay to...fix your problem votever it is, I guess. Is Reed staying here alone?" He didn't like the sound of that.
"No," Kras replied, shaking his head, "I'm going to contact my father and see if he can come over to keep him company. Reed, do you vant him to come over now or vait for a bit so you can rest?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 9:16 am

Reed smiled a bit weakly when him and Kras entered his apartment. He was glad to see he wasn't the only on freaking out over Kras, so that was comforting thought. He shook his head. "There's no way I'll be able to rest. He can come over whenever he'd like. You two just...hurry up." He looked at Kras and bit his lip. He could feel his eyes start to water again just from thinking about being away from him, not really knowing what was going on.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 9:23 am

Kras could tell Reed was still not happy about being apart from him. And to be honest Kras didn't like the idea of being away from Reed either for too long. "Ve'll be back as soon as ve can. Promise." Kras smiled softly down at his boyfriend, hugging him tightly. "Drei and I vill stop at my father's place before heading to the school to send him over here. Please let him know vot's going on. I'm sure he'll manage not to panic too much..." Hopefully. Kras really was reluctant to leave now. Andrei could tell and smiled, shaking his head. "Alrighty, don't vorry, Reed. I'll take care of Kras and make sure he doesn't do anything too dangerous. Ready to go Kras?"
Kras shook his head, but knew he had to leave. "I guess so... I love you, Reed. Don't vorry too much vhile I'm avay."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 9:27 am

Reed was biting his lip to keep from crying, sure he would have a mini breakdown once they left. He squeezed Kras once more around the waist then turned and practically tackled Andrei into a hug. "Thank you so much for helping. Just make sure he's okay." Then he pulled away, blushing a bit. "Sorry..I'll uh..see you guys later, I guess." He was looking down at his feet.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 9:37 am

Andrei was a bit surprised when Reed hugged him so fiercely, but he appreciated it all the same. Reed was a good kid. "I von't let you down, Reed." He told Reed seriously.
Kras could sort of tell Reed was going to cry after they left. That thought wasn't comforting. He wanted to stay and comfort him more, but they really did have to go. "Ve'll be back before you know it. I love you." He hugged Reed tightly once more before they headed for the doorway. Kras waved farewell to Reed before he and Andrei left, giving his boyfriend a loving smile.

They made the quick stop at Kras' father's house and explained that there was something going on, and that Reed was back at Kras' apartment and would need his help. Ivan was rather confused, but he agreed to go stay with Reed until they returned. After the two boys headed off to Durmstrang, Ivan left his house and disapparated to Kras' apartment. He knocked on the door, announcing his presence, before opening it and walking in. "Reed?" he called out, "It's Ivan. Kras said you'd vant me to keep you company for a bit."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 31st 2011, 9:46 am

Reed mumbled an 'I love you' and glanced up just in time to see Kras walking out. Sure enough, as soon as the door closed, Reed started crying. Silently at first, but as his mind conjured up horrible scenarios, he started sobbing a little louder. He stumbled his way back to the bathroom, knowing Ivan would be here soon and he couldn't be a blubbering mess when he arrived. He splashed some cold water over his face and took a few calming breaths. As he was trying to collect himself he heard Ivan come in. He looked in the mirror and immediately turned away. He looked like hell. There were bags still under his eyes that were now pretty red, his skin was dull, and his lips were chapped from all the nervous lip biting he'd been doing. He made his way back out to the living room and tried to smile. "Hi Ivan, thanks for coming. I, uh, suppose you wanna know what's going on."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 31st 2011, 9:58 am

Ivan didn't like how upset Reed looked. Something really bad had to be going on. "Of course I vant to know vot's going on. My son and his best friend show up out of novhere telling me they're going off to Durmstrang looking for something, and that I have to come votch over you because Kras didn't really vant you to be alone and I don't think you vanted to be alone either. And now I get here and you look like all hell has broken loose or something." He really didn't like how sad Reed looked. And without even thinking about it he pulled Reed close and gave him a big hug, trying to be a good fatherly figure and friend to his son's boyfriend. "Vot's going on?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next