Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 10:52 am

Reed was still smiling, glad that Kras seemed to be feeling a bit better. "Well, give your father time. He's really trying, but I understand it must be hard." Then he rolled his eyes and laughed once loudly. "Okay, I'll baby you just this once." He grabbed the fork and made sure there were plenty of cheesy noodles before lifting the fork to his boyfriends mouth. "So, I have a gift for you. Well, I have many, but part of it...isn't ready yet. And actually, it's more of a silly joke then an actual gift. I have it with me, if you'd like it now."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 10:59 am

Kras grinned as Reed gave in and held the fork up for him. He nommed the cheesy noodles happily. "Mmm, these are tasty. Oooh a surprise? Vot's the surprise? I'd like to knooooow." Meanwhile he opened his mouth again and waited for more yummy noodles.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 11:01 am

Reed shook his head and smiled before dipping the fork back into the noodles and holding it up for Kras. "You know, I'll have to stop feeding you to go get it out of my bag. And it's just something silly and funny I wanted to get you. I told you before I was going to get it, but I don't think you thought I was serious." He was smirking a little and was trying not to laugh.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 11:03 am

[oh god...I feel like I should know what this is but I can't remember....]

Kras pouted. "Oh...vell, I suppose I can vait to eat some more cheesy noodles of yummy goodness until you've gone and gotten votever it is." he nommed the next bite of food. After swallowing it he spoke again. "Vait...vy can't I remember vot this is...I feel like I should know vot you're talking about..." Now he was really curious.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 11:10 am

[Tee hee hee]

Reed grins evilly and sets the fork back into the bowl. "You'll see!" Then he got off the bed and stumbled his way over to his bag. He had to dig because the gift was at the very bottom of the bag, but eventually he pulled out a large, flat, rectangular box. It was wrapped with pretty yellow ribbon. Reed went back over to the bed and set the box in front of Kras. "Here you go. Hopefully you'll get to...use this some day." He was trying not to laugh because inside the box was a bright pink apron with yellow polka dots, and on the front were the words "House Daddy".
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 11:12 am

omg omg omg omg afjdal;djfk alds fj;alsdk j;alkfjfj eakj f
YOU JUST KILLED ME.
I AM DEAD.
LIKE...SUPER DEAD.
THERE GOES ME TRYING TO LAUGH SILENTLY TO NOT WAKE EVERYONE UP...
OMG OMG OMG
*dead*
*goes to write proper reply now*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 11:16 am

Heheheeh
*thought you may like that*
*giggles*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 11:22 am

[*is still giggling like a loon*]

Kras watched as Reed went to get votever it was that he was getting. He didn't like that evil look very much. He gave the box Reed was carrying a curious look then opened it after Reed set it in front of him. "Sooo...vot's thi- oh god. Oh my god, you didn't.." he burst out laughing, not even caring that it kind of hurt to laugh so much right now. It was a minute or so before he could even catch his breath to attempt talking. "I guess I should just put this in your closet because I think you should vear it at some point. I just don't think I can pull this color off." he set the bowl aside so he could reach out and pull Reed close and kiss his cheek. "I love you. And you are amazing."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 11:28 am

Reed laughed too, loving Kras' reaction to his gift. "Awww come on! You could totally pull it off. I even added the yellow polka dots just for you! Besides, it would be too long for me since I got to fit your tallness." He hugged Kras back and blushed a little. "I love you too. And you have to admit you like just a little bit."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 6:10 pm

[*flails* OH and I am freaking out because I know what Kras is going to do now after leaving school. Kras just needs to know now. It's going to be awesome and perfect for him. ]

"Ve can always pin it up so you can vear it." Kras remarked. "And I'll admit it, I do like it a bit...ve're just never letting your mother see this cause she'll go crazy about the fact that those yellow dots just don't mix vell vith my skin tone." he chuckled. Oh boy, what a scary mother in law he'd have if they did get married. Then again, at least Reed's mother would be accepting of their marriage unlike his own mother. So it'd probably be more like his own mother would be the scary mother in law. Ah well.

There was another knock on the front door. Kras looked over at the clock and realized it was getting a bit more on the late side. "I vonder if that's Ava coming to see vhere ve are. Oops." He set the apron back into it's box and then set the box aside before slowly getting up. "Okay...this is rather uncomfortable." he laughed. His body was aching like mad. "Let's go see." he took Reed's hand and tugged him along to the front door. Sure enough when they opened it Ava was standing there. She had a rather big bag on her arm and was carrying a tray with something yummy smelling in it. "Hey, Ava, here let me help you vith that, silly." He took the tray so she could focus on the bag.
"Thank you, Kras. Oh dear, look at your poor head." The little old lady just shuffled right on it and Kras moved out of the way, smiling fondly as she made her way to the kitchen. "Andrei told me about the car accident. You poor thing. I figured it'd be more comfortable if you stayed home so I brought you both some dinner."
"You're definitely staying vith us for dinner though, Ava." Kras grinned, grabbing dishware and trying not to wince at all the pain this moving about was causing him. He wasn't about to let Reed get everything - what if he dropped one of the knives and it landed on his foot?
"Oh of course, you goof." Ava laughed, handing Reed a palm sized tiny cupcake-looking muffin and sternly told him to eat it because he looked way to thin for her liking. Kras had sort of forgotten to tell Reed that Ava liked seeing people looking very well fed, but not too well fed. Just not skinny. That's why she was always bringing him stuff to eat when he was home from school.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 8:28 pm

[OMG I WANNA KNOW TOOOO.]

Reed laughed and shook his head. "Well, I think the color combination in general will have her cringing. Don't worry, you don't have to wear it when she comes and visits." Reed felt all warm and fuzzy when he talked about their future, and he couldn't wait for it to happen. He jumped a little when he heard the door and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Andrei said she'd be coming by." He slipped off the bed and watched Kras carefully, he looked pretty stiff and Reed wondered if he could give him a nice massage later. He smiled at Ava when she came in, and really wanted to help prepare for dinner, but knowing he'd be more harm then help most likely. He was a little surprised when Ava suddenly handed him a cupcake, or was it a muffin? And told him to eat it because he was too think. Well, that was new. Usually he was told he couldn't eat things. "Oh, well. Thank you?" He smiled sweetly at her then at Kras and took a bite. "Mmm, this is really good!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 8:52 pm

Kras grinned and decided he wanted a muffin thingy too. So he reached over and took a bite of Reed's. "Oooh, that is yummy!"
Ava was quite pleased and set the rest of the muffin thingys down on the table. "I'm glad you like them. Kras get your own," she scolded, a smile on her face, "that boy needs to eat more so he needs a whole muffin. And I'll be vatching you to make sure you eat enough." She stared pointedly at Reed.
Kras laughed and set all the stuff out on the table so they could sit and eat. Then he grabbed a muffin for himself. "I'll just eat this von then." He nommed on it happily, letting Ava serve the food. Which she wasn't lying about when she said she'd make sure Reed ate enough, as she put plenty of food on both their plates.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:00 pm

Reed really didn't mind sharing his muffin thingy with Kras, but quelled under the look Ava gave him. He was blushing as she piled food onto his plate and stared at it with wide eyes. There was no way he'd be able to eat all that. Sure, he liked to eat, but he was just sort of built skinny like this. Plus he already had some mac 'n cheese earlier, so how was he suppose to fit all this in his belly without going into a food coma. He looked at Kras, still with wide eyes, but there was a tiny smile playing on the corner of his lips. "Um, thank you Ava, this all looks amazing!" He waited for everyone to sit before he'd start eating and continued to try and figure out how he'd be able to eat all this.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:11 pm

Kras couldn't help chuckling as he saw Reed staring at him with wide eyes. They all sat down together and Ava kept her eye on Reed to make sure he was eating. Kras about choked on his own food because he was trying not to laugh. "Eat up, Reeeed. Don't vant Ava to shove the food down your throat." he whispered, unable to keep from chuckling at the look Ava gave him.
"Vot? You deserved it that von time." Ava sniffed, half glaring half grinning at Kras. "You should have been eating more." She turned to Reed. "I told him he could manage to eat more and still keep that figure of his. Vouldn't be too difficult. And just like I said, he did."
Kras' face reddened and he did choke on his food that time.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:15 pm

Reed was still bright red and started eating, a little uneasy but pretty amused. He pushed Kras' water, which I'm assuming they have, towards him when he started choking. "Careful there." He smiled at Ava then returned to eating his food. Maybe if he ate slowly enough, the food would be able to digest a little and then he could eat more. Hopefully that was a good theory. "Mmm, this is really good too! So can like, everyone from Bulgaria cook this good? I think I was born in the wrong country."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:29 pm

Kras gave Reed a thankful look as he drank some water to clear his throat. "Thanks." He happily went back to eating the yummy food then.
Ava laughed and shrugged at Reed's question. "Thanks. I'm not entirely sure though about the cooking thing. Kras has told me his family is quite a fan of cooking so they're really good." Kras nodded in agreement with that statement. "Myself, I'm just an old lady vith not much to do these days so I've spent a lot of time cooking. I bring stuff over for Kras ven he's home and I also bring stuff over to Marko and Ben every now and then. There's a lot of younger people who live in these apartments so it's alvays fun to talk to them and make sure they're eating properly."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 11th 2011, 9:32 pm

[Must go on a weed removal trip from the garden before the sun comes back out...
*flops about*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 11th 2011, 9:36 pm

Reed continued to eat, so he didn't get in trouble. "Well, I'm glad Kras has someone to look after him when he's here. I gotta say, I'm really liking it here. There will definitely be more visits." Or they could just move here when Reed finishes school.

[That's weird, because I was just about to tell you that I need to shower and run to wal mart real quick...]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 12th 2011, 1:17 am

[hahaha XD
AND OMG OMG OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AMAZING. I AM SO EXCITED I WAS JUMPING ABOUT EARLIER AND THEN HAD TO RUN OUT TO THE ARTS AND CRAFTS STORE AFTER MY SHOWER JUST SO I COULD GET A NEW SKETCHBOOK. I'LL PM YOU AFTER THIS.]

"Oh, don't you vorry, hun." Ava smiled. "I'll do a great job looking after him. And you definitely have to come back and visit more because I like you and of course I need to make sure you're still eating." She laughed.
Kras grinned, shaking his head. "Don't feed him too much. Vot if he gets so heavy I can't carry him around?" He rather enjoyed carrying Reed. And in my head Kras was just like 'oh hell yes' to Reed moving there with him after school. By then Kras will probably have his awesome job anyways and probably won't want to leave...though he would definitely do so if they had to for Reed's job.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 12th 2011, 2:14 am

[I AM FLAILING SO HARD FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!]

Reed laughed a little. "Don't worry babe, I think it's impossible for me to get too heavy. At least right now when I'm still so young and my metabolism is at it's peak." He nodded and ate a few more bites, already feeling pretty full but he still had a lot of food left on his plate. As far as where they will live goes, Reed definitely wants some sort of home near here.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 12th 2011, 6:25 pm

Kras grinned. Well, thank goodness for metabolism. "How lucky for me." He continued to happily nom food, not worried about it really cause he'd just work it all off anyway the next time he exercised.
Ava could tell Reed was already struggling to finish the food and she chuckled, reaching over to pat his hand. "Don't vorry about finishing all that, hun. I don't vant you to get sick to your stomach."

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 12th 2011, 8:20 pm

Reed blushed and smiled guiltily. "Thanks. It really is very good, but I'm just kind of full. Maybe if I took a little break I can finish it in a bit?" He felt bad wasting food, but he was just used to much smaller portions. Plus, he wanted to leave just a little space for some cookies later. "And I wanna help clean up when everyone's done..." He thinks he could manage dishes, as long as no knifes were involved.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 1:21 pm

"Oh don't vorry about the cleaning." Ava waved her hand dismissively. "These dishes can clean themselves. And you could always save the rest of this for lunch tomorrow. I'll just leave everything in Kras' fridge and votever you guys don't finish off by the time you leave I'll just come get. I'm sure Kras vould be fine vith that."
Kras nodded in agreement. "That's a great idea, Ava. Thank you."
Ava beamed and looked around the table. "You boys both finished then? I don't vant to keep you guys up too late." She waited for them both to nod before getting up from the table, telling Kras and Reed to both just remain seated. The dishes followed her over to the counters and sink all by themselves. And she wasn't lying before - the dishes were cleaning themselves. All Ava had to do was fill the sink with soap and water. Then they all laid themselves out neatly to dry afterward. The remaining food covered itself and went into the fridge. It barely even took five minutes to get everything done. "There ve go. See? Already finished. Now I vant you both to come give me a hug before I leave."
Kras chuckled and stood, going over to give Ava a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you again, Ava. So much."
"Oh, you're velcome, Krasimir." Ava smiled, hugging him tightly. "You're a good boy. Take care of yourself more, alright?" Kras nodded then Ava turned to Reed. "Your turn, young man."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 13th 2011, 8:42 pm

Reed smiled and wished he could have done more to help with dinner or the clean up, but he watched happily as the dishes cleaned themselves. He really loved magic. He too stood and gave Ava a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Yes, thank you so much Ava. If you weren't here I may have tried cooking something, and that could have been disastrous for the entire building." He giggled at little. "Have a good night! I'll be sure to watch over Kras." He smiled up at Kras and kind of got stuck in his eyes.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 13th 2011, 10:42 pm

Ava chuckled and shook her head. "Vell, it's a good thing I came over then. Don't vant the entire building to burn down. Though I'm sure you're not that bad in the kitchen." She rolled her eyes as Reed sort of got stuck watching Kras. "Aww, you two are just too cute. The adorable is flooding the room here. Off I go." She shook her head again, a huge grin on her face, and headed for the door. Kras winked at Reed and then went to open the door for the old lady. "Thank you, hun. I'll be seeing you!" Ava waved farewell and then left for her own apartment.

By this point all the moving around was really hurting Kras but he chose to try ignoring it for a bit longer. Going back into the kitchen he sighed and threw his arms around Reed, burying his face in his boyfriend's curly hair. "Vot a long eventful day. Thank god I have you here vith me." he mumbled, kissing the top of Reed's head.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next