Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+35
Cormac McLaggen
Lucius Malfoy
Elladora Black
Djinn- Inactive
Lily Luna Potter
Angelina Johnson
Autumn Proctor
Lucy Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Carter Wells
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Claire McCann
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Jesse St. James
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
39 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Dean Thomas October 15th 2010, 5:01 am

Dean nodded at Sirius' command to not interrupt. He sat back to enjoy the show.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:02 am

Sirius grinned at that, and promptly slung an arm around Parvati's waist. "Don't worry babe, if anything goes wrong, I'll be sure to protect you," he said with a wink, not sure if he wants to watch the girl fight, or Parvati. He's totally cool with touching Parvati and watching the girl fight, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:03 am

"Oh...you know what, that is it! I've had enough of you. Parvati, hold my hoops," she said, taking off her earring and holding them out to her friend. Her friend though...did not move. "Parvati," she repeated. "Well then, fine," she said, sniffing slightly. "Sirius, hold my hoops!" she said, thrusting the earrings into his hands. "Alright bitch, bring it on," she said, turning back to Lavender.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 5:03 am

She smiled at him and scooted a little closer to him, and she if definitely not pressing her boobs against him now. Nope. Okay fine. She is. "Good, I'm glad to know I have someone to protect me."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:05 am

Sirius would love to hold Dom's hooters-- what was that, you said hoops? Oh, my mistake. Sirius holds those hoops and smirks at the feel of Parvati's breasts against him, and half heartedly mumbles something about not wanting anyone to get hurt, but is wondering if she'll be taking anything else off besides those hoops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:07 am

"Fine!" She didn't even remove her earrings. She ran right for Dom, tackling her to the ground. She did the worst thing imaginable..she pulled at Dom's hair while screaming like a crazy person.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 5:09 am

"Oh my gosh! Stop! Guys!" She said, pulling herself out of Sirius' grip and jumping to the ground, her cheer skirt sliding right on up because those things don't stay down easily, giving Sirius a nice view if he was looking. She grabbed onto Lav's shoulders and attempted to pull her off of Dom. "Lav! Dom! Stop!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:12 am

Dom was in shock. This bitch just pulled an Angelina. Hellllls to the know was Angelina going to be getting away with this. Oh wait, none of you would understand unless your name is Pansy. Right. Well, Lavender just did the unimaginable. Still, Dom was not going to let her get away with it. Her hands immediately flew Lavender's face where she got in a hit. Oopsiesss. The brief distracting allowed her to get off away from Lavender and stand back up again. Raising her fists she said, "Come on. Is that the best you've got?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:13 am

Sirius obviously notices the view, but also takes great notice of the passionate, angry display of sheer sexy awesomeness in front of him. "Oh, don't worry Parvati, it'll be alright!" he says, patting her comfortingly while hoping some girl starts ripping off clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 5:15 am

She stand up and puts her hands on her hips. "I'll just let you two deal with it I guess." She said and turned around and took a few steps away from them, now standing next to Sirius again.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:18 am

Lav shook off Parvati and was immediately punched in the face. She fell off Dom then jumped up, holding her bleeding lip. She touched the spot and looked at the blood. If any got on her skirt there would be hell to pay. "You bitch!" She let out a warrior cry then ran back at Dom, swinging blindly having never been in a muggle fight before. She caught the sleeve of Dom's shirt, which tore a little, before reaching her hand back and slapping Dom across the face. Yeah. Slap, because she doesn't really know how to punch.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:24 am

Dom immediately covered her face when she saw Lavender swinging her arms wildly and coming at her. She then swung back, making contact with Lav's shoulder and then getting back into a ready stance. "Oh my god!" she cried, her shirt now torn. "You bitch!" For that, she tore at both of Lav's sleeves and was rather triumphant that they tore so easily. Then feeling the slap to her face, she glared before shoving the bitch out of her face.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:25 am

"WHOA THE CLOTHES ARE COMING OFF!" he exclaims, clutching Parvati as he gapes in sheer awe. "Are they always this feisty?!?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:28 am

Lav stared at her torn shirt. She retaliated by walking up and ripping Dom's shirt right down the middle, taking much satisfaction in the ripping noise. She then shoves Dom away from her, sad when the bitch didn't fall to the ground.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 5:29 am

She laughed slightly at how amused he was as this whole little fight was going on and shrugged. "I don't know...not really. This is the first time I've ever seen them together." She said and shrugged and mumbled something about how she would take her clothes off for him anytime.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:31 am

She stared down at her shirt in horror, the shirt completely ruined. "Oh, so the real side of you side of you starts to come out," she said, shrugging the shirt off and throwing the ruined thing on the ground. "It's about fucking time," she muttered, moving closer to Lavender. "Though I still think you need to be knocked down a few pegs," she said, managing to get in another hit to Lav's face.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:31 am

"Hm, what was that, Parvati?" he asked, smirking at what he thought he heard her mumble, then gaping at the sight of Dominique's rack. "Holy fuck."

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 5:32 am

"Mmm, I think you heard me." She said with a smirk and jaw dropped as her shy BFF Dom just took her shirt off and also jaw dropped at her BFF's bleeding face.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:37 am

Lavender's head went the side and she clapped her hands over her mouth again. She could feel the blood building up in her mouth so she lowered her hands and spit the blood at Dom's feet. She looked back up, glaring at Dom again. "Take me down a few pegs? How do you expect to do that?" She charged, yet again, at Dom. This time her fists were clenched. She swung her arm back and somehow made full contact with Dom's face, right on her cheek.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 5:39 am

"Oh my gosh! Guys! Please just stop!" She said, throwing herself in between them and using full force to push them both off in different directions, sending them off a few steps away from each other.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:42 am

Dom closed her eyes as she felt the blow to her cheek. Fucking whore. She realized that Parvati was right though when she stepped up, deciding to back off before things get really ugly. "Fine," she muttered, backing away from the pair. "I'll stop if she does," she said, picking her torn shirt off the ground and looking at it sadly. Such a shame.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:42 am

"NO NO NO! YOU NEVER BREAK UP A GIRL FIGHT!" exclaims Sirius, facepalming and shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 5:47 am

Lav spits more blood out of her mouth and looks at Parv. She was right. This had gone too far already. "Whatever. I'm over it." She wasn't about to stay and have a lovely little chat about the weather after this, so she gave Dom another glare before marching off. She couldn't resist turning back around and saying, "I can't to see what Louis has to say about all this. Ta ta." She repeated the goodbye Dom used on their first meeting.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 5:50 am

Sirius immediately rushes over to shirtless Dom. "Oh my Merlin, are you okay? Surely there's something I can do. I'd give you my shirt, but I don't have one. Don't worry, I'll protect those glorious tatas."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 15th 2010, 5:51 am

Dean was watching the whole thing. Laughing a little. Girls were so silly, and that Dom sure is a hottie with a body. He started clapping when Lavender walked off.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next