Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+35
Cormac McLaggen
Lucius Malfoy
Elladora Black
Djinn- Inactive
Lily Luna Potter
Angelina Johnson
Autumn Proctor
Lucy Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Carter Wells
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Claire McCann
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Jesse St. James
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
39 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 40 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 5:09 am

"Not that I have to use a curling iron," Rose joked, pulling at a stand of her extremely curly hair. She laughed when Vee was poked in the face, "I think he likes you. Or she... I don't really know, and it's not polite to ask." She dove out of the way as the squid aimed for her and swam a few feet closer to the shore. "Wow, it's being really forward today." She joked.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 40 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 5:44 am

"I think something scary might take place if you tried to use a curling iron." Vee said. Well, not scary. More like... Very hard to brush out. "I think it's a he." She said, paddling away from the waving tentacles. "Maybe it'll take me to the prom!" Vee laughed. "Mr. Squid, will you go with me to the prom?" She asked, bowing. "Although, isn't the guy supposed to ask the girl...? I think he's just too shy to speak."
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 5:52 am

"Good luck getting him into a suit." Rose laughed, "So no luck on the prom date front, then? I was hoping I'd have a boyfriend now. Or a casual fling. Whatever." She grinned, "As long as there's someone to take me to all the events, I don't really care what they're classified as." She was joking, of course. Rose wouldn't want a guy to just look good on her arm, like a trophy boyfriend. I don't know where this post is taking me....
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 6:09 am

"I'm getting one custome tailored, of course!" Vee said to Rose, as if it were obvious. "Nope, not yet! I'm amazed you dont have one... We should find you a date. Or you could come with me and Squidward here!" Perhaps Vee just doesnt want to be left alone with giant lake monsters.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 6:21 am

SQUIDWARD HAHAHA BRB DYING.

Rose laughed, "You know, there are perks to going alone." She listed them off on her fingers, "You don't have to hang on someone's every word all night, you don't have to watch your drinking in order to impress, you don't have to keep all your clothes on and you don't have to leave with the same person you came with." Wow she sounds like a slut. She's not, I promise. "But I'm pretty sure the same rules apply if you go with Squidward."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 6:26 am

It seemed appropriate...

"I don't really thing the squid would notice how much I drank. I don't think it would blink if I took my clothes off. I don't think it would particularly care if I left with someone else. Actually, do squids even have eyes?" Vee asked, laughing
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 6:48 am

"Merlin only knows with this one. I don't think anyone's actually seen his eyes." Rose laughed. Bored with treading water, she dove under the water. Throwing her hands out in front of her she turned the dive into a handstand, her feet sticking out of the water. She resurfaces with a smile on her face, "I challenge you to a competition." She said, "Whoever can hold their breath underwater for the longest wins eternal bragging rights."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 6:53 am

"Oooooh! Eternal bragging rights are always fun! Too bad you won't be able to claim them!" Vee yelled, taking a giant gulp of air and diving under the surface of the lake. Underneath, it was dark and green and murky. Vee managed to open her eyes and watch a group of odd-looking fish swim past
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 6:57 am

Rose took a deep breath and dove under just moments after Vee. She had to keep chanting, I will not use magic to win, in her mind because cheating was no way to win eternal bragging rights. She opened her eyes and looked at Vee, monitoring closely how well the other girl was doing.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 7:00 am

Vee stared at Rose, trying to make her uncomfortable. Maybe then she would come up for air. And there is no way Vee would cheat. Not if eternity is involved.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 7:06 am

Rose saw Vee staring at her and held back a laugh. Unfortunately, her lungs screaming for air and the force of the impending laugh was too strong for her and she burst from the water, drawing in a sharp gasp of air.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 7:10 am

Vee is very good at keeping a straight face when necessary.
She popped out of the murky world beneath the surface of the lake shortly after Rose.
"Hah!" She said triumphantly. "And that is why I am dating the squid."
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 10th 2011, 7:29 am

Rose laughed, "You're right. I'd never be able to stay underwater long enough to get to know him, meet his family, all that fun stuff. Hey, let me know how that turns out, won't you?" She grinned, "I guess you get the bragging rights. I guess I'll just have to beat you at Quidditch, then."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 10th 2011, 4:08 pm

"I think that is easier said than done..." Vee pondered. "I suppose I could always use a bubblehead charm." Oh well, if the squid has a problem with it, Vee can break up with him. She doesn't think he even knows that they are going out. Blissful ignorance. "Fine, you can beat me at- Wait, why would I ever let you do that?" Besides, aren't they different positions?
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 12th 2011, 5:08 am

Right... I'll just say that she meant Claw vs Puff.

"There would be no 'let' about it," Rose said, laughing, "Ravenclaw could beat Hufflepuff with our eyes closed! Actually, I'm fully confident that we're going to win the Quidditch Cup this year." Haha... yeah right.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 12th 2011, 5:57 am

[Is it just me or did everything on the homepage get shrunk? WAIT. There is 3.0. Right there. I am scared. *runs away*]

"The whole of Hufflepuff house was just very offended by that statement, Weasley." Vee looked at Rose with a haughty expression. "I think not!" She countered. Although, she doubts Hufflepuff would win, but she would never say that out loud. It would probably be Slytherin.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans August 12th 2011, 5:59 am

[LMAO Sorry to scare you!!!! Yeah, I'm playing around with the homepage because it's always been a bit long and clunky - I'm streamlining while I build 3.0... which will disappear again in a moment. <3]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 12th 2011, 6:05 am

[LOL I wrote that and then I went and tried to figure it out and saw your post... LOL!]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 17th 2011, 7:29 pm

"We'll just have to put this argument aside until the next match, then." Rose wasn't sure how much Vee would like her after the Puff vs Claw match. She got very into the game and put friendship behind winning. It wasn't like she was a Beater, though, so no real harm would come. Right? "Let just swim. I'm starting to get cold. I'm gonna see how far out I can go!" She grinned, then took off towards deeper waters.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 18th 2011, 5:49 pm

Luckily for Vee, this quidditch match may never come to be, seeing as she is going to become a Ravenclaw.
"Okay!" Vee said cheerfully, attempting to forget about grindylows and merpeople. But she likes swimming, so she swam after Rose. "This is so nice, I'm surprised more people don't go swimming." She said to Rose
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 18th 2011, 6:38 pm

"There's was a lot of people that came swimming at the beginning of the year. Every house, too, so it was a lot of fun. Well, Slytherins don't seem to come out of their Dungeon too much, but they'd show up sometimes. It's weird that that doesn't happen anymore. I guess everyone is just worn out." They were out pretty far now, and Rose was putting a lot of effort into treading water. "I wonder how deep it is here?" Nothing was visible at the bottom of the lake.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 18th 2011, 6:47 pm

Just imagine... If the slimy Slytherins looked out of their common room window right now, they would see Vee and Rose swimming about. Weirdness... "How did I miss that?" Vee was shocked. Actually, she misses a lot of stuff. She blames her books. Vee looked down, and saw nothing, just murky greenish water. And started treading water.

[Oh god when you said nothing was visible, my stomach turned and I started breathing heavily. If it were me, I would be trying to clumsily swim back to land, even though I love swimming.]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley August 20th 2011, 8:18 pm

[I'd be imagining like jellyfish and eels and stuff. Ew.]

Rose swam around for a little bit, ignoring the fact that Slytherins could probably see her. Oh, well. She looked good. "Want to go back now?" She asked once she was completely tired out, "It's getting a little cold."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black August 21st 2011, 3:16 am

Vee agreed to go back, because the deep water was a bit chilly, and her legs felt like jelly from treading water so long. "Race you back to the shore!" She yelled to Rose, and struck out through the dark water.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40