Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+35
Cormac McLaggen
Lucius Malfoy
Elladora Black
Djinn- Inactive
Lily Luna Potter
Angelina Johnson
Autumn Proctor
Lucy Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Carter Wells
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Claire McCann
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Jesse St. James
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
39 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:02 am

Sirius is here.
Shirtless.
In all his tattooed and pierced glory.
Flexing.
Yeah.

YAY FOR FREE RP TIME, COME ONE COME ALL.

Last edited by Sirius Black on October 15th 2010, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:03 am

Parvati struts on over here and see's a shirtless sex god. She walks over to him and smiles at him. "Hey Sirius."

[I am assuming they know each other since they are in the same year and all....and yeah...]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:05 am

[That's fine!]

"Hey there, beautiful!" he says brightly, immediately flashing his usual grin as he sees the hot broad walking over. "How's it going?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:06 am

She grins at him as he calls her beautiful and shrugs. "Nothing really...Just been super bored." She says and smiles at him, because how could you not smile when talking to someone who looks like Sirius. "What about you?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:07 am

"Oh, you know, the usual. Hanging around, being sexy, being surrounded by sexy people such as yourself, and in general enjoying life!" he said, because there's no way he'll admit that he's just bored out of his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:09 am

She let out a small laugh as he said she was sexy and stepped closer to him. "Oh yeah? Well, You do look pretty sexy right now, I'll give you that." She said and grinned at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:10 am

"Oh, don't I always?" he said, flipping his hair and grinning broadly, letting his eyes rest on her rack. "I'm not the only one, though, clearly. We're just two very sexy people, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:12 am

She smiled at him as she noticed his eyes go right to her chest, but she didn't do anything about it because she couldn't really care less. "I'm not going to deny that. I am pretty sexy if I do say so myself." She said because she must be sexy if she hooked up with Harry Freaking Potter because he doesn't just get with any old girl.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 15th 2010, 4:12 am

Dean comes down and sees a couple people chatting. He didn't really know them, but knew who they were. I mean, how could you NOT know who Sirius Black is, seriously. He sits down away from them and pulls out his sketchpad, maybe he'd draw something. Who knows.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:14 am

Parvati glanced over as she saw Dean walk up. She smiled at him. "Hey Dean." She said, a huge smile on her face because Parv is like me when it comes to black guys, she can't help but smile around them because they are just...awesome.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:14 am

Gabrielle (who was taking a walk) looks up and around her when she hears people talking nearby. Seeing Sirius she promptly trips over her own feet and manages to face plant in front of them.

Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 15th 2010, 4:15 am

Dean smiles at Parv. "Hey Parvati. Sirius." He jumped up when the girl fell. "Are you okay?" He rushed over to help her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:15 am

Sirius is used to girls acting like that, and represses the laughter. He'd have helped her up, but Dean got to that already. "Hey there, pretty miss. You alright there?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:16 am

Dominique walked out to the lake as if summoned or something. Weird. She spotted Parvati talking to that Sirius Black bloke. Yep, she remembered him and that huge ego. She was a little concerned though for her BFF was probably working on getting into Sirius' pants, but there was quite a crowd gathering so she figured it wouldn't be that bad. "Hi Parv," she said with a wide smile, standing next to her BFF. "Hi everyone," she greeted the crowd.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:17 am

"Hey Dom!" She says, her eyes lighting up as she saw her. She gave her bff a BIG hug and grinned at her. "Whats up?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:18 am

Gabrielle gets up and brushes of her knees not looking up. "I am fine" she looks up and smiles a little.

Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:18 am

"Hey there, Dominique! Long time no see," he said, deciding this was evidently a bad thing, because he most certainly likes looking at Dominique. "Oh, are you two friends? Isn't that nice," he says, proceeding to plot a threesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 15th 2010, 4:21 am

Dean smiles at the girl and sits down. He kind of chills in the background because I'm bringing Lav to make this more interesting.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:21 am

Parvati smiles at him. "Yeah, Best Friends." She says, leaning over on her best friend and smiling up at her because they are like that.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:22 am

Sirius grins. Sirius approves. "Oh, so, you're quite close, eh? You two together would make quite the pair," he says, smirking and letting his imagination run wild.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:23 am

"Oh...Hi Sirius," she replied giving him a kind smile. After all, she had no personal grudges against the guy. "Yep, Parvati and I are best friends," she replied, taking Parv's hand in hers as if it was totally natural and normal.

Last edited by Dominique Weasley on October 15th 2010, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:24 am

Gabrielle decides she should introduce herself.

"Errr, ello, I am Gabrielle, 'oo are you all?"

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on October 15th 2010, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:24 am

Lav is skipping by and sees a group of people. Well, Lav loves people so she heads over and sees HER best friend...With Dominique. Hugging her. Well, this should be awkward. "Uh..Hey Parv." She blushes
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:25 am

She smiled at Sirius and nodded. "Oh, we are super close." She says nodding and didn't even really react to Dom taking her hand because that is just...normal in her eyes. She looked over at Lav and grinned. "HEY LAV!
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:26 am

"I'm Sirius, but of course, I'm sure you knew that, because who the hell doesn't know who I am," he says arrogantly, smirking at Gabrielle. "But it's a pleasure to meet you, Gabrielle. I don't believe I've actually spoken to you before, which disappoints me greatly, because who wouldn't want to talk to a beautiful girl like you?" he says, winking at her, while making mental notes to find out if those two best friends share a dorm, or a webcam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next