Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+35
Cormac McLaggen
Lucius Malfoy
Elladora Black
Djinn- Inactive
Lily Luna Potter
Angelina Johnson
Autumn Proctor
Lucy Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Carter Wells
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Claire McCann
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Jesse St. James
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Neville Longbottom
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
39 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:28 am

Lav stands there a bit awkwardly. "So..how's it going? Hi Dom.." She wanted more than anything for Louis sister to like her.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:29 am

"It's going good." She says with a smile. "How have you been?! HOW DID YOUR DATE GO!?" She asked with wide eyes.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:30 am

"Oh, Lavender," Dom breathed, releasing Parv's hand. "Erm...hi! How are you?" she asked, trying to sound as polite as possible. And Sirius...unfortunately no dorm...but they are co-captains on the cheer squad and share a shower after an intense practice. Mhmmmmmm.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:32 am

Hugo wanders over to the gathering group wondering whats going on.

'Hey guys. Whats going on?'

Last edited by Hugo Weasley on October 15th 2010, 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:33 am

Lav couldn't keep the grin off her face, but wanted to be respectful in front of Dom. "It went really well. I have some stuff to tell you about later." She hinted that she didn't want to say it all if front of so many strangers. She smiled at the new boy. "Hi there!"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:34 am

"Okay!" She said and grinned. "You can tell me all the details tonight in the dorm!" She said and grinned at her.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:34 am

"Oh, hey Lavender, are you... close friends, with Dominique and Parvati too?" Threesome is turning into a moresome, and Sirius approves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:35 am

'err I didn't know 'oo you were but i do now' She smiled at him knowing he was playing but was a little shocked by the wink.

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on October 15th 2010, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:36 am

She acknowledged the admittedly sexy guy there. "Oh. Yeah. Me and Parv are really close. Dom is sort of..a new friend." She giggled nervously.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:36 am

"She's dating my brother," Dom said flatly, crossing her arms over her chest which is so not smooshing her boobs together. Nope. Not at alllll. "So you had a date? How cute," she said, a slightly sarcastic smile on her face.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:38 am

Parvati looked around awkwardly as Dom sounded a bit sarcastic. She leaned back on her hands and smiled over at Sirius and yes, when she leaned back it did push her boobs up, showing them off a little more for Sirius.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:40 am

Lav bites her lip. "Errr. Yeah. We went to Hogsmeade." She turned bright red and sat down next to Parvati.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:40 am

"Damn straight, Gabrielle. Mind if I call you Gabbi? I feel like it suits you better, a little more, I don't know, fun? You seem like a fun kind of girl to me-- daaaaamn," he muttered, his eyes flickering over to that cleavage. Eowyn did that in class yesterday... Gina probably heard her, too. Oops. Not my fault she's got a nice rack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:46 am

"Oh...well...doesn't that sound like a fan-funcking-tastic and amazing time," she said with a forced smile. "It's nice that he's found another mindless drone to spend his precious time with. Have fun when he discards you to the side like the trash you are."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:46 am

Gabrielle smiled 'I don't mind at all.' She turned to the boy standing next to her. 'ello, I am Gabrielle.'

Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:47 am

Hugo looked at the girl introducing herself to him and smiled. 'Hello, I'm Hugo. what year are you in?'
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:49 am

'I am a fourth year. and you? what year are you in 'ugo' She smiled back at him.

Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:50 am

Sirius watches the girls with wide eyes, half tempted to see if he can comfort Dominique and help her 'relax,' and half tempted to urge them on into a cat fight. And so he settles for staring at boobs until he makes up his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:51 am

'Also fourth year'
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:51 am

Lav's eyes go wide and her jaw drops. She couldn't believe someone could be so rude. "You know what. I'm sick of this. What did I do so wrong that you hate me, without even knowing me. AND, I'm not a mindless drone or trash! So you can just get over yourself."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:54 am

Oh look, it's a catfight in the making. The Bro Code says you should never break up a girl fight, and alert all males to the existence of said girlfight. In secret bro code, Sirius immediately conveys the message to all males in the vicinity. Don't ask me how, if you were a bro, you'd know how.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:54 am

"Me? Get over myself?" she said, letting out a sarcastic laugh. "Please. I'm still trying to find out what it is my brother sees in you. You're fake. You're just some fake bitch who seeks the approval of others. Why should I even let you get close to me or my brother? I'm sorry, is this hurting your feelings?" she asked, giving Lav a sad expression. "I'd like to see you actually do something about it," she said rolling her eyes.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 15th 2010, 4:57 am

Sirius doesn't think those tits are fake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 15th 2010, 4:59 am

Lav glares harder than she has ever glared in her life. "Fake? How am I fake? Sorry I wanted to be friends with my boyfriend's sister, but clearly she's too big of a bitch. So, I say fuck it. I don't want or need your approval. Louis is a big boy, he doesn't need your opinion." She was close to tackling the stupid blonde.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 15th 2010, 4:59 am

Parvati looked back and forth between the two girls. "Umm, I don't want to get in the middle of this." She said, standing up and stepping over to behind Sirius, away from Lav and Dom. "I'll just stay over by you." She whispered in his ear from behind him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next