Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+27
Albus Severus Potter
Narcissa Black
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Cho Chang
James Sirius Potter
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
31 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Main Street - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Teddy Lupin July 21st 2011, 5:51 pm

[Ahem....]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 23rd 2011, 6:39 am

Dom figured that she really was long overdue for a talk with Al, especially since Melanie apparently knew something about her own cousin that she didn’t. She was slightly surprised by the sudden question, but thought carefully about it. “Well, that’s sort of tough to say. I mean, I don’t necessarily have one best friend. See, I’ve known Teddy Lupin for pretty much forever, so he’s my best guy friend. But then in terms of girls, definitely Parvati Patil,” she answered. “Why?” she asked curiously, not really getting where the question really came from.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 23rd 2011, 9:50 am

Melanie listened as Dom told her who her best friend was. She said she knew Teddy Lupin forever so she must have known him longer than Parvati and she mentioned him first. Maybe Dom was closer to Teddy and really not all that close to Parvati. Maybe Parvati wasn't even really close to Dom at all and that was why she confronted Melanie in the library. She decided it was best to just not bring up the library confrontation at all and just shrugged at Dom's question. "Just curious is all. I mean, I don't really know many people here at Hogwarts so it wouldn't hurt to get to know the ones I do know really well, you know what I mean?" She said as she gave Dom a small smile.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 23rd 2011, 9:57 am

AlwantsnothingtodowithDom.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 23rd 2011, 10:02 am

-____-
SHE ASKED FOR BEST FRIENDS.
WOULD AL REALLY BE ALL, "OH, DOM IS TOTALLY ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!" AFTER THEY HAVEN'T TALKED IN AGES?
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 23rd 2011, 10:06 am

Al would have loved to talk to Dom if she hadn't of ditched him.
Al did nothing wrong.
Al should have come out to someone else first. -_-
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 24th 2011, 3:10 am

“Yeah, I suppose that makes a lot of sense,” Dominique replied, returning the small smile. “Who are you closest with here at school?” she asked, wondering if it was Claire. Not that there’s anything wrong with it being her sister, for Dom knows how awesome and important family is. After all, Teddy is one of her best friends and he’s practically family. She glanced at the street, because they are still walking afterwards, and realized that they were in front of the book shop. “Oh! Here we are,” she pointed out, moving towards the door and then holding it open for Melanie. That way Nev can just post her next post in the bookstore. Yep.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 24th 2011, 3:30 am

Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 31st 2011, 4:20 am

Once the book was all paid for, they left to the main street and started walking. "What was that look for back there?" she asked with a smile, having picked up on the look Melanie had given her. "Oh, and are we heading to the pet store now?" she decided to check, for they kind of were heading in that direction without having really said anything...so she figured that she would ask.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 31st 2011, 4:25 am

Melanie just laughed lightly and shrugged. "I was just surprised you actually knew the guys name," She told her honestly and then shrugged again. "Sure, is this the right way to the pet store?" She asked, not remembering which direction the pet store was in and wanting to make sure that she hadn't led them in the complete opposite direction.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 1st 2011, 8:02 am

“Oh, well…I’ve gone there for quite a while now. Every time I come to Hogsmeade I manage to stop in there,” she smiled, having now Mr. Clemmons for quite some time. “Plus, he’s a really sweet guy and always really friendly.” She glanced in the direction they were going and nodded. “Yep, just a few shops down. Oh, and about the book shop. If you ever need a book and they don’t have it, they’re able to order it and have it shipped to them. Just in case you ever needed something specifically they don’t carry.”
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann August 1st 2011, 8:15 am

"Really?" Melanie asked curiously and realized that actually sounded really cool. She didn't really know about books until she saw them in a book store but now she knew that if she did find out about one and want one she would be able to order it from there if they didn't have it. "That's really cool," She said with a grin as they walked down the street. She walked by a window and noticed a few animals in it in cages and stuff I guess. "I'm guessing this is it." She stepped up to the door and opened it, holding it open for Domikins.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 11th 2011, 3:25 am

Dom lightly held Melanie’s hand, not really wanting to let go in the slightest because she liked holding Melanie’s hand. “It’s over towards this way,” Dom said as they walked towards the right. “You’ll definitely want to get some sugar quills. They seriously are the best. It used to be that you could have them during class and the teachers wouldn’t really notice, but now a lot of them are a bit more strict about it.”
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann August 11th 2011, 7:22 am

"Sugar quills?" She asked as she glanced over at her and raised an eyebrow. "That sounds, that sounds really sugary, not going to lie." She let out a light laugh as they walked down the street. "I love sugar though. I don't care how bad candy is for my teeth or whatever, it's good and I am going to eat it. I mean life it short, right? So I say eat whatever you want."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 13th 2011, 5:23 am

"Yeah, they are really sweet," Dom grinned. "They really are the perfect thing though when you're bored or hungry in classes, because they do look pretty realistic. And I'm in complete agreement! I mean, why bother consuming things just to live a little bit healthier or a little bit longer? I'd much rather eat what I want and be completely happy."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann August 13th 2011, 6:13 am

"Exactly! That is my take on life," She said and shrugged. "I would rather much live an average length life and be happy the entire time then to like live a super long life and be miserable because all I eat is vegetables and healthy stuff. I'm glad someone understands," She said and smiled widely at Dom. It was true though. She didn't understand the types of people who tried to stay healthy just so they could live a few extra years. For all they knew they could get killed my a death eater tomorrow.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 14th 2011, 5:56 am

"You know, every time I say the same sort of thing to someone else like my mum or dad...they just look at me like I'm absolutely ridiculous. Live life to the fullest and if that means indulging in sweets...then so be it," she grinned. "Oh! Here's the shop," she pointed out as they reached the door to Honeyduke's. Letting go of Melanie's hand, she opened up the door and held it open. "After you," she smiled.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann August 14th 2011, 6:21 am

Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down