Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+27
Albus Severus Potter
Narcissa Black
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Cho Chang
James Sirius Potter
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
31 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 30th 2010, 5:24 pm

James is just sitting here.
Glaring.
Pouting.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 5:31 pm

*blinks innocently*
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 31st 2010, 6:14 am

Lily Evans wrote:"Right, I see," Lily says, rolling her eyes slightly at Gideon's explanation of the points system before shrugging slightly. "She's more into cleaning. She's a bit OCD about it, actually - you tell her she's missed a spot and she'll redo the entire room, sometimes."
Before she can comment further, Gideon has her hand and they're making a break for it once more. She barely has time to be pleased about the fact that he's paying for the goods, so they're not really stealing the sugar anyway, because everything is kind of an adrenaline-fueled blur and all of a sudden they're back in the street and Gideon has his arms around her waist and they're very close together now.

She blinks when he takes one arm away to lift the sugar from her hands, his words reminding her what they were actually doing as it dawns on her that he was just giving them a cover. Her eyes are still a tiny bit wide in response to the close proximity of their bodies and she's staring up at him, making no move to step away because she's forgotten that in public, that would be the proper thing to do...
"So, does this mean you lose points because you technically didn't steal anything?"

-smirks-

Gideon doesn't move, just looks down at her. It's almost as if he's waiting to see what she will do... "Well, I suppose. But I was thinking it might be worth bonus points with you." He grins. "Did you want to go get a drink or something?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 31st 2010, 6:26 am

After the briefest of pauses, Lily smiles. "Maybe," she says, because she does indeed respect him for not resorting to petty thievery in some misguided attempt to impress her. "Sure - how many points is a drink meant to be worth, though?" she laughs, gesturing for him to lead on to the Three Broomsticks because they've already established that Puddifoot's is out, and the Hog's Head is most definitely not on the agenda, either.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 31st 2010, 6:30 am

In his head, Gideon fistpumps. Clearly that 'maybe' is actually a 'yes' - 10 points to the Prewett! "Well, it depends what it is, I suppose... Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?" He asks, beginning to walk to the Three Broomsticks (as that is indeed the last option for beverage consumption for the aforementioned reasons) his arm still draped loosely around her waist, the sugar bag in his other hand.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 27th 2010, 5:22 am

Caradoc is waiting here, dressed like this in his new coat, which he bought out of one of those annoying catalogs that Molly had sent to him. Why yes, I did just use this as an excuse to stare at everything on Tumblr tagged Jensen Ackles for five minutes, thanks.

Main Street - Page 2 Tumblr_lcihafWNT61qay8g5o1_500
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 27th 2010, 5:30 am

And I've totally not been googling for Odette wearing coats, no I have not. There's not really a lot out there. Maybe she's wearing a long coat like this one. Pansy runs up the road to where Rad is standing. "Hey you!"
Main Street - Page 2 19254_gal
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 27th 2010, 5:34 am

I approve of this whole picture posting thing, and am rather hoping you have Odette GIFs. As is Sirius, just saying.

"Hey there, beautiful! That coat is gorgeous," he said, walking in a circle around her and checking it out. "Totally cute, and it definitely matches the shoes. And there you go, that's all the sassy gay friend you're getting from me for the rest of the week. So, where is this place at?" he asked, gazing around at their surroundings. "Unless you wanted to show me something else around here first."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 27th 2010, 5:41 am

Unfortunately I only have one of her dancing a little. I should look for more.
"Thanks," she laughed watching as he circled her. "Good to know you approve. Um, we could head over there first, or... where all have you been on the main street? We could always make a few stops along the way."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 27th 2010, 5:44 am

"Er, like I've said, I've been in some of the clothing stores, and in the jewelry store, and in the Three Broomsticks, but that's just about it. Nowhere else," he said, shrugging. "If you're cute, I'll let you drag me shopping if you want some clothes, or we could go... I don't know what's here. I'm cool with anything, you lead the way," he said brightly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 27th 2010, 5:51 am

"If I'm cute, huh?" Pansy laughed and grabbed his hand, dragging him along behind her as she took long steps toward Honeydukes. "First off, I refuse to believe that you've been here and not gone into Honeydukes. I mean, honestly. It's just not right!" She pushed the door open and stepped inside, taking a deep breath and smiling. "Ahh sweet deliciousness."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 5th 2010, 5:17 am

Audrey, Neville, Parvati and Dean are walking down the street to wherever the date will be. Boys?
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 5th 2010, 5:19 am

Neville looked around awkwardly. "So err, Where do you all want to go? Three Broomsticks was where I was thinking but if you want to go somewhere else we totally can."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 5th 2010, 5:20 am

Dean shrugs. "That works for me. Ladies? Is that alright with you?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil December 5th 2010, 5:21 am

Parvati nodded. "Yeah, Anywhere works for me." She said with a large smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson December 5th 2010, 5:25 am

"That sounds great to me." Audrey gently squeezed Nev's hand, sensing how awkward he felt. She was now very glad she decided against the leather pants. Some other time maybe.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom December 5th 2010, 5:26 am

"Okay." Neville said with a soft smile as she squeezed his hand and then they all went to the Three Broomsticks where Nev will post.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:02 am

Draco and Pansy are walking down the street in the snow, "So anything you're looking for? Any Christmas shopping to do?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:12 am

Pansy shrugged, her hand still in his. "I suppose I should get something for mum, but I don't really care to. Maybe something for Scorp instead." She thought for a moment, glancing at the shops down the street. "Mind if we run in the pet store? I might get him something for Stitch."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 2:21 am

"His blue dog? He told me about him, something about him not liking you very much either." He turned them towards the little store, unable to not smile at the puppies playing in the window. Opening the door he let her pass into the warm shop where you can go post now.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander December 6th 2010, 3:41 am

AND NOW THINGS GET CONFUSING SINCE PANCO IS HERE AS WELL. Oh well.

Rolf walked with Viktor along the main street, knowing that he was pretty much doing the leading. "So any ideas of where you would like to go?" he asked. "There are lots of different kinds of shops, so it really depends on your mood. There's food, clothing like we could totally go there and I could spot some leather pants and try them on for you, Quidditch shop, gift shop, nearly anything you can think of."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 6th 2010, 3:48 am

And now Inner!Viktor is all distracted by the thought of Rolf in leather pants and the pictures that would be posted if that happened. "Votever you vant to do is fine vith me. My friend, Scorpius, said something about the Three Broomsticks...And Honeydukes chocolate, but you already know I'm not a chocolate fan," he said with a grin, remembering their little conversation about that. Well, actually he's just thinking about what happened before that conversation but biremes.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander December 6th 2010, 4:08 am

"Oh no no no. Zeitgeist, as a Hogsmeade virgin, you're choosing where to go first," Rolf replied with a grin. "I've been here plenty of times, so I want you to choose where to go first." It was still rather surprising that Viktor didn't like chocolate, for to him it was one of the most delicious things ever. "One day I will prove to you that chocolate is absolutely delicious."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive December 6th 2010, 4:16 am

"Uh-huh. Sure you vill," he said, chuckling at being called the Hogsmeade virgin because after having everyone ask him for sex advice, being called any type of virgin is hilarious to him. "Alright then. Let's go try on leather pants so I can drool over how sexy you are. The Three Broomsticks it is," he says with a grin, waiting for Rolf to lead the way because he has no idea where it is.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy December 6th 2010, 4:34 am

Well we can just trade off here <3

Draco held onto her hand when she was done and walked out. He looked up and down the snowy lane, "Hmm, well we can head to the bookstore, I've got a potions book I want to find, then maybe pick up some butterbeers and fish and chips and head to the park and enjoy the snow." He didn't let go of her hand as they walked down the street, regardless of other Hogwarts students who could be here he didn't want to hide this right now. Later he would have to but right now this was nice.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next