Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+27
Albus Severus Potter
Narcissa Black
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Cho Chang
James Sirius Potter
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
31 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 4th 2011, 2:28 am

Lucius looped his arm through hers and held on to her arm, smiling as he looked down at her. Although it had seemed spontaneous, he had actually planned most of it out and their luggage was already at the Malfoy penthouse in Paris. "Deep breath," he warned, before they were both off with a loud crack.

Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 20th 2011, 2:06 am

Al watched as Parv's hands moved down his chest, smiling as she approved his outfit. "A good vibe. Well, that's...good." He let her lead him out of the castle and down to Hogsmeade, not asking anything else about Alvin. Apparently Parvati liked being mysterious. "So, why are your parents visiting today? Just because?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 20th 2011, 2:11 am

Parvati smiled at him, still holding his hand as they walked down main street, heading towards the park where she promised she would meet her parents. "I told them I missed them and Alvin so they promised to meet up today for lunch and so I could play with Alvin for a little bit." She said with a wide smile. "So kind of just because." She said with a small nod.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 20th 2011, 2:32 am

Al tried to keep his mind off of Scorpius as they continued walking, trying not to think about where he could possibly be going every time he just...left. "Oh. Well, that's nice. Are you sure they won't be annoyed with you bringing me along with you? I don't want to, like, intrude on your family bonding time or anything"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 20th 2011, 2:39 am

"Yeah yeah yeah, they will be cool with it." Parvati said with a small smile as she continued walking. "I am sure they will love to meet you too. You're like my best friend so why wouldn't they be happy to meet you?" She said with a small shrug. "I don't see why they wouldn't want to. You're an awesome dude."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 20th 2011, 2:57 am

"If you say so," he smiled hesitantly. He smiled more genuinely at hearing he was Parvati's best friend and when she mentioned that he was an awesome dude. "You don't talk about your family that much. What are they like?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 20th 2011, 3:03 am

Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 18th 2011, 5:11 am

Dominique paced on the street nervously for a few minutes. She had arrived to Hogsmeade early for she didn't want to give a bad impression and show up late to her first date with Melanie. After a moment, she decided that awkwardly walking back and forth probably looked a bit idiot and decided to sit down on a wooden bench and wait for Melanie.

And she is in this outfit:
Spoiler:
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 18th 2011, 5:17 am

[Well doesn't she have nice legs. -blinks-]

Melanie is wearing this.

Melanie couldn't deny that she was nervous for this date. She was nervous that Dom wouldn't like her. She was nervous Dom wouldn't like her outfit. She was nervous about a lot of things but the biggest thing she was nervous for was that Dom wouldn't show up at all. She had to go though. No matter what that Parvati girl had said she had to at least show up and if Dom wasn't there she would just go have a drink by herself and pretend that she wasn't there for a date and all would be shitty but she would just drink her misery away.

A large sigh of relief escaped her lips as she turned the corner on main street and saw Dom sitting on a bench. Parvati must have been lying or something. Maybe Parvati was just jealous of her or something like that. Whatever it was didn't matter though because Dom was there. She walked up to the bench and smiled down at the pretty blonde girl. "Hey," She said, unable to keep the bright smile off her face.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 18th 2011, 5:33 am

[Right back at...her. I was gonna say you because of the saying, but that wouldn't make sense. THOUGH I'M SURE YOU HAVE NICE LEGS AS WELL.]

Dom smiled widely when she say Melanie coming down the street, glad that the gorgeous brunette had remembered and came to Hogsmeade. She had only been on one date before, with a boy from Hufflepuff, and the fact that Melanie was very much so obviously a girl made the entire thing new. She was nervous how the two would get along, but rather excited because she found herself really looking forward to the date. "Hey yourself," she said, the big smile still on her face when Melanie approached. She stood up from the bench, not wanting to remain sitting because that would just be awkward. "You look great," she said, unable to hold back the compliment. "Sorry if that's really forward or something," she added quickly, not wanting to offend or anything.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 18th 2011, 5:40 am

[.........thankyou...........ThoughIlikemyboobsbettertheygrewalittleyayboobs. <.< You've got a nice everything. Wink I mean that in a totally mother/daughter platonic way.]

Melanie looked herself up and down quickly after Dom's comment about looking nice and then couldn't help but look at Dom from the bottom up. She was gorgeous. Probably one of the prettiest girls in Hogwarts and there were a lot of attractive girls at Hogwarts. "You look really great too," She told her as she gave her another small smile. "It's not too forward either," She added with a small smile. Melanie didn't really think someone could be too forward, as long as they were just being honest then everything was fine in her opinion. "So, what are we going to do?" She asked curiously. "I've only been here twice and they weren't real exciting visits and it was just kind of awkward and to be honest I don't really remember what we did all that much." She figured that was because they weren't very important people she came with. Lucius was an ass and Ron was a sweet guy but she never heard from him after that so she just kind of forgot about that.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 18th 2011, 6:03 am

Dominique decided that she really, really liked Melanie because compliments were wonderful and made her really happy and more confident. "Well, I definitely hope to show you how awesome Hogsmeade really is. Whoever you were worth clearly didn't show you the good stuff," she grinned. "Honeydukes and Zonko's are both really popular places because I mean, who doesn't love candy and joke shops. I also love going into the pet shop and playing with the some of the animals," she admitted with a slightly sheepish grin. "The book shop is really neat and they have a lot of old books and original copies," she said, figuring that the inner Ravenclaw in Melanie probably would be interested in that.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 18th 2011, 8:08 am

"Oh my gosh I love animals." She admitted with a slightly sheepish grin. "I've never had a pet but I've always wanted one and I would always make my mom take me to the dog shop in the muggle malls. That was always a lot of fun." She laughed lightly, surprised that she actually admitted that to someone other than her mom. She lit up at the thought of books in general. "Wow. You are so much cooler than the other people I went with. They didn't take me to either of those places! And they seem like the best places in Hogsmeade to me," She said, a wide grin sweeping across her face. "Which way?" She asked, looking to the left and than right down the street.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 18th 2011, 8:21 am

"I love playing with the dogs at shops," Dom grinned. "I mean, they're definitely my favourite at the pet shops and the one here actually has quite a few dogs. Actually, quite a few months ago there was even a blue dog! The thing was the weirdest and creepiest little bugger ever. I'm not convinced it was actually a dog," she said with light laugh as she thought of the weird dog. "And where would you like to go first? The Pet Shop is off towards the right along with the candy store, then the joke shop and book store are both in the other direction. It's really up to you," she said, completely fine with going to any of the places and just wanting to show Melanie a nice time.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 18th 2011, 8:30 am

Melanie gave her a slightly curious look as she said that there was once a blue dog in the pet shop. That...did not sound like a dog to her but you know every dog or animal deserved a home so whatever strange person that bought the blue dog was quite the nice fellow. "Ummm," She said, pondering for a moment on which store they should go to first. "Let's go to the book store first." Melanie really did like going to the book store, mostly for the smell of all the books and she didn't want to go in smelling like pets because then she wouldn't be able to smell the books quite as well. She turned and started walking to the left, her eyes flicking down to their hands in between the two of them as they walked. She was slightly hesitant to grab Dom's hand. After all, she didn't know how public Dom would be about her sexuality and she didn't know if Dom was really into holding hands on the first date.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 19th 2011, 4:30 am

Inner-Scorpius just grinned and thought how he is totally the nice fellow. Dom couldn't help but to let out a light laugh when Melanie suggested the book store. "I sort of had a feeling that you'd want to go there. I mean, considering how we met and all," she smiled as she walked in the direction of the book store with Melanie. "So what is it that you like to do?" Dominique asked, since first dates are always about getting to know the other person better. As they walked, her hand bumped against Melanie's and she flushed lightly, for she wasn't sure how Melanie would take it and she didn't want to make it seem like she was being a nudge or anything. "Sorry," she said. "Sometimes I have issues with walking in straight lines or keeping my hands to myself," she said, which kind of sounds dirty but Dom doesn't really mean it like that.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 19th 2011, 4:57 am

Melanie just shrugged lightly as she tried to think of what she liked to do. "I like to read books and watch movies." That was about all that Melanie ever really did. That and have sex but sex wasn't really a regular thing for her. In fact, she hadn't had any since Lucius. Melanie's eyes flicked over to Dom's as their hands bumped together and she gave the girl a soft smile. "Don't be sorry," She replied softly. "Sometimes it's okay to not keep your hands to yourself." She let her hand gently grab onto Dom's not interlocking their fingers but just holding Dom's hand gently in her own. She really hoped she wasn't pushing it too far by grabbing onto Dom's hand but if Dom's hand just brushed against hers and she didn't dramatically pull away, it must have been fine, right?
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 19th 2011, 5:00 am

"Yeah, I guess that's true," Dom said, glancing down as Melanie grabbed her hand. She smiled to herself before intertwining her fingers into Melanie's as if it was totally normal and natural, then glanced up at Melanie again. "I like reading as well, though lately the books I've been stuck with reading have been for classes and studying. And movies..." she repeated, thinking of the word. "Those are a muggle thing, right?" she asked. "I think I remember my Granddad mentioning them. It's like a picture isn't it? One that just has sound and moves?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 19th 2011, 5:23 am

Melanie frowned. "Ew, reading for classes is just, that isn't fun at all." She sighed lightly, it was something that just had to be done though. Melanie would much rather read books for fun though. "Yes," She replied. "It's like a picture but it keeps going and it moves and like it tells a story. We should watch one together sometime, if you want." Melanie knew about the Room of Requirements from Scorpius and Albus and she figured it could easily turn into a little spot to watch a movie if she wanted it to.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 19th 2011, 5:37 am

"Yeah, I much prefer the summer because it gives me a chance to just read books that interest me and want to read for fun," she said, continuing to walk down the street. "Oh, that'd be really neat! After my Granddad talked about it, it seemed really interesting and I'd definitely love to see one. As long as there's an easy way to make it happen though," she said, figuring it would require quite a bit of effort to make work.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 19th 2011, 5:45 am

"Exactly! During the year we spend a lot of time studying and then we just don't have time to read for fun or anything like that. It really does suck." Melanie couldn't help but to perk up slightly as Dom agreed to watch a movie with her. "Well, we could just go to the Room of Requirements. I mean it gives you like whatever you want, right? So I am sure it can make like a movie screen and maybe a couch or something and we can watch it there."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 19th 2011, 6:00 am

"That's exactly the problem," Dom agreed. "Reading textbooks for classes and then studying just takes enough time as it is. I can't really find the time to enjoy any book I want," she said. She made a face that indicated her realization and then said, "That's a great idea! I didn't even give the room any thought. I really haven't gone there much. Wait, how do you know about the Room of Requirement?" she asked curiously.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 19th 2011, 6:08 am

"Oh um these two boys needed me to go there with them to help them out with something and they didn't want anybody to like walk in on it or see us doing it so they suggested we go there. I mean, I didn't know about it before then but then they showed it to me and so now I know it." She grinned. "It was Scorpius Malfoy," She said, saying the name Malfoy with a bit of disgust. She really hated that name after all. Ever since Lucius. "And then Albus, Albus ummm, Potter! Yeah Potter," She said nodding.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:36 am

“I’m intrigued as to what it was, but something tells me that it might just be better not to ask, especially if it involved Scorpius and Al,” Dom said with a grin. “Al is my cousin. I mean, being a Weasley, I’m pretty much related to half the school,” she exaggerated. Well, it’s not that drastic of an exaggeration. "Both of them are really good guys though. I mean, I haven't talked to Al recently, but I'm proud of how he accepted himself and managed to get his best friend to be his boyfriend," she said, smiling to herself and realizing just how painfully she missed talking to Al.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann July 21st 2011, 7:17 am

Melanie couldn't help but let out a light laugh. Dom was probably right when she said it would be better not to ask for it was a rather awkward topic. "Right, probably best if you don't ask. It's not something that should really be told to everyone. If anyone is to tell you it should really be Al," She said honestly with a small shrug. "I have only talked to them once but they both seemed like really nice guys," She agreed. "Yeah, speaking of best friends," She said, trying to casually bring up the subject of Parvati because Melanie really didn't like the way that Parvati treated her and she really wanted to know if Dom knew why Parvati treated her that way. "Who would you say is your best friend?"
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next