Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+27
Albus Severus Potter
Narcissa Black
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Cho Chang
James Sirius Potter
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
31 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 9 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 19th 2011, 8:55 pm

"It's not stupid at all," Lucius replied with a small grin. He wasn't a huge fan of reading, but it had ended up being something he did a lot when he was back home in the library of the manor. He pondered over some common facts about himself, before answering Narcissa's question. "Not many people know that I took dance for about 10 years."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 20th 2011, 2:14 pm

Narcissa smiled at Lucius. "Dance?" She repeated, "what kind?" She asked, grinning a little bit. It was both easy and hard to imagine Lucius dancing. He was graceful in his movement enough that she could see it, but at the same time, imagining Lucius of all people dancing was kind of funny. "Perhaps we should dance together some time then." She said with a smile on her face.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 21st 2011, 9:56 am

"Oh, all types of ballroom dancing. My parents signed me up when I was younger, thinking it was the proper thing to do. Anything from a waltz to a foxtrot to the tango. You name it," he told her, winking before he took another lick of his ice cream. "I'd love to take you dancing. I know all the best places to go, and obviously I could get us in anywhere."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 21st 2011, 5:55 pm

Narcissa smiled at Lucius. She could see it now, him in a nice suit, dancing around a ballroom. "I love the waltz." she grinned, taking a small lick of her ice cream. "I would love to go dancing." she smiled. "I have no doubt that you could get us in anywhere. We're not exactly low key people." She laughed. She thought for a moment, continuing this thread of conversation. "Hm... A lot of people don't know that I love ballet." she said, "and music."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 22nd 2011, 6:45 am

"True," he chuckled, knowing that Narcissa could just as easily get into any club, party, or gala. "Ballet?" He nodded in approval as he took another bite of his ice cream. "Not surprised. You have the small body frame for it. I'm sure you make a beautiful dancer."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 22nd 2011, 7:13 am

Narcissa smiled as he flattered her. " I did for a while. It was fun while it lasted." she said, looking straight ahead of her. "I guess other things just got in the way." she said quietly, referring to her other studies and duties as a Black. "it was really for lessons and practice in grace." she concentrated on the road in front of her. "it's fun to watch though." she said returning to smiling at Lucius.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 22nd 2011, 9:52 am

"That it is. We'll have to go to the ballet together over the summer. Have you ever been to the Russian ballet?" he asked, with the slight arch of one of his eyebrows as he glanced over at her. "Because we could always add that in after our trip to Paris for Creme Brulee. I've only been once, and I'd certainly love to see it again."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 22nd 2011, 11:55 pm

Narcissa's face lit up. "Really?" She asked, her eyes widening in happiness. Usually such expressions of emotions were not very acceptable, but as surprised as Narcissa was, she didn't have time to compose herself. "That would be wonderful! I love the Russian Ballet! I went as a child once with Andi and Bella and it was just so amazing!" Lucius really was nice, to be doing so much for her. "Thank you!" She exclaimed.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 23rd 2011, 3:56 am

"Did you now?" He grinned in response as he continued walking with Narcissa and eating his ice cream. "I haven't been for a couple years now, but it's always a memorable experience. We'll have to be sure to go this summer. You can never see the Russian Ballet too many times."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 23rd 2011, 7:10 pm

Narcissa nodded, remembering how she wanted to run away and join the Russian Ballet when she fought with her sisters. "Yes, it is." she agreed, " when I went they were performing Swan Lake. It was absolutely gorgeous! Their Swan Queen was completely into her role.". She smiled as she recalled the memorable performance, how the Coda had enchanted her so, the many turns and fouettés bewitching Prince Siegfried. Her deception and his betrayal killed the White Swan. "I hope when we see them they are performing something amazing." she said, smiling.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm

"Ah, Swan Lake." He had seen it before, obviously. It had been the first ballet he had ever attended. "The last time I went they performed the Nutcracker," he told her with a reminiscent smile. "I'm sure it'll be an excellent performance when we go. It always is. Besides, I hear Sleeping Beauty is being performed this summer. That's one I've never seen before." He really preferred the classes such as the Nutcracker and Swan Lake, but he knew Sleeping Beauty was a popular choice as well, and he'd hate to be the only one to have not seen it.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 23rd 2011, 10:50 pm

Narcissa smiled. "The Nutcracker is another great one, if not a bit too overdone." She said, thinking of all the times she had heard of it being performed. "Sleeping Beauty is nice. If we saw it, we could complete the Tchaikovsky trio" She said, referring to his three well-known ballets. She ate another bit of her ice cream, thinking of all that could be done in Paris. "Paris will be fun." She said, smiling up at Lucius. She tentatively slipped her free hand into his, hoping that it was not too bold of a move. She would have to be careful of those in the future.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 24th 2011, 4:41 am

"That's true," he agreed with a small nod, although he had to admit the Nutcracker had always been a favorite of his. He glanced down as he felt her hand slipping into his, then smiled up at her as he gave her hand a small squeeze. "It will be. There's always plenty to do in Paris. Not like here where everyone is always bored out of their minds."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 24th 2011, 5:03 am

Narcissa smiled as she felt Lucius give her hand a squeeze. "I honestly don't know why it is so boring around here. There's a village and everything and it's like people just sit around and do nothing. Don't people have to be more active, and do more things?" Narcissa admittedly didn't like quiet towns. She liked activity and business, not just sitting around. The only sitting around she liked came from reading or sitting down to a fancy dinner, but Hogsmeade offered her none of that. Even the cafe that Lucius took her to wasn't that fancy and it was the fanciest place in Hogsmeade. "Paris, though, will be amazing. You're right." She said contentedly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 25th 2011, 4:09 am

"Because they don't know what real entertainment is. Their idea of fun is...the weekly Quidditch game, and as much as I love Quidditch, it's nothing compared to the professional teams." He knew that many students also loved exploring the castle with all its rooms, but he had always thought that to be rather childish. "Paris will be perfect. I'll make sure of it," he promised, smiling a faint, yet sincere looking smile as he trailed his thumb back and forth along the back of her hand.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 25th 2011, 6:45 am

Narcissa nodded, agreeing with Lucius. "The professional teams are so much better. You can tell by the way they hold themselves that they really know what they're doing when they have a broom." She smiled, glad that she knew at least something about professional Quidditch. She laughed a little before squeezing Lucius' hand a tiny bit. "It will be. I know it. There's no way that anything can go wrong. After all, it is Paris." She said, lovin the way his thumb felt on the back of her hand. It was a gentle but comforting touch, assuring her of his presence.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 26th 2011, 3:06 am

Lucius smiled in agreement at her comment. He took one last lick of his ice cream as they reached the end of the main road. "Maybe we should head back to the castle now?" he suggested, his thumb still trailing along the smooth back of her hand as he shot her a small, faint smile that barely reached his eyes. The whole smiling thing was definitely something he was still getting used to.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 26th 2011, 4:45 am

Narcissa looked up at Lucius. "Yes," she said, "maybe we should." She took a final lick of her ice cream, before throwing the cone into a nearby garbage can."It's getting a bit late." she looked up to the setting sun, slowly falling below the horizon. She saw the way Lucius smiled though, and it left her feeling unaccomplished. Was he unhappy with her? "Is something wrong?" She asked quietly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 26th 2011, 6:46 am

Lucius shook his head as she asked if something was wrong. "No, nothing at all," he told her softly as he smiled a bit bigger, trying to make it more reassuring that nothing was wrong. He just wasn't the smiling type was all. Well, he had his usual cocky smile, but he tried not to use that around people of higher class. "Why don't we head back to the castle then," he said, giving her hand what he hoped was a reassuring squeeze.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 26th 2011, 4:51 pm

Narcissa let the matter drop as she didn't want to press him. "Yes, why don't we," she repeated. The squeeze on her hand was reassuring, as she was sure he meant it to be. "I had a lot of fun," she said, thinking of the day as a whole. "And thank you again for the dress. It's magnificent." She looked up at him, happy that she was his girlfriend. It was a good match, and she hoped that it would last - no, she'd do anything to keep him.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 26th 2011, 6:44 pm

"As did I," he answered, smiling as they started walking back to the castle. "And of course. You're going to look magnificent in it once we get to Paris," he told her, sounding confident in his statement. He was still new to this entire idea of actually 'dating,' but he figured he could just fake it until he made it, and that eventually it'd get easier to actually stay in a committed relationship. He kept smiling as he held her hand throughout their entire walk back up to the castle together.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 27th 2011, 2:13 am

She smiled when he said that he had a lot of fun. "It's nice to know that I'm not the only one then." She blushed at his compliment, but knew that he was right. Somehow it was different when it came from him. "Thank you. I do like it." Narcissa looked up at the castle that seemed to get bigger as they walked along Main Street. "I really can't wait for Paris." She said, smiling, "though I suppose it will come soon enough." She laughed.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy May 27th 2011, 7:10 pm

"It'll come sooner than you think. Before you know it we'll both be in Paris together." He smiled one last time before giving her hand another squeeze and leading her up to the castle where he hoped her dresses would already be.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 2nd 2011, 7:28 pm

Narcissa Black wrote:Narcissa smiled at Lucius after he pulled back from the kiss. She took his hand, as she was expected to. "Sounds like a plan." She said, looking up at Lucius, still floating on a cloud. "Yes, let's go." She smiled and began to walk down towards Hogsmeade with Lucius.

Lucius couldn't keep from smiling as he continued to lead Narcissa down to Hogsmeade. Once they reached the end of the main road and stood in front of the unmarked path to the Shrieking Shack, he turned to Narcissa and gave her hand a light squeeze. "Ready to go have the time of our lives in one of the most romantic cities in the world?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 3rd 2011, 7:24 am

Narcissa was happy that there seemed to be a genuine smile on Lucius' face. The walk down was nice, quiet, but nice. His hand squeezed hers. "Why, yes," she replied to him. "Yes, I am." She laughed a little bit before returning the squeeze and taking his other hand. She wouldn't admit it, but the thought of apparating and splinching scared her. She couldn't deal with any resulting scarring or anything, plus how embarrassing would that be?
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next