Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

3 posters

Go down

Main Street Empty Main Street

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:46 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Teddy Lupin October 16th 2011, 1:48 am

Teddy stepped out of a shop and onto the main street, weaving in between the many students that had come down for Hogsmeade weekend. He had only come looking for firewhiskey to replace the stuff James had won from him, and having bought that he was just milling around. He was glad to be out of the castle for the limited amount of time they were given and wasn't about to blow it by leaving early.

Cue Parv... Smile
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 16th 2011, 4:07 am

Parvati had headed out to Hogsmeade by herself, mostly just to get some fresh air after having spent so much time inside recently and she was walking down main street when she spotted Teddy. She smiled brightly before walking over to him. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder to stop him and she kept it there as she moved to stand in front of him. "Hey Teddy!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 16th 2011, 8:11 pm

Teddy felt someones hand on his shoulder and stopped moving, causing everyone behind him to have to move around angrily. "Parv!" He said, grinning as she moved to stand in front of him, "I wasn't expecting to see you here. What's up?" He asked, moving so that they were standing on the side of the street.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 16th 2011, 8:15 pm

Parvati grinned widely as she moved off to the side of the street to stand next to him. "I just kind of came here as a last minute thing to do." She shrugged lightly. "Not much though. Just kind of wanted to go for a little walk, maybe get something to eat," She told him as she stepped a little closer to him, really not wanting to be in the way for too many people.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 16th 2011, 8:19 pm

Teddy nodded as she stepped closer to him, "I'm just killing time, too. Already finished everything I came here to do. Mind if I join you for something to eat?" He asked, hoping she'd invite him along. "I promise it will be a lot funner with me there." He added with a grin.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 16th 2011, 9:59 pm

Parvati shook her head as he asked if she would mind him joining her. "No, I don't mind at all. Killing time would probably be a lot better if I actually had somebody to kill time with." She grinned before turning as she started walking down the street. "How does the three broomsticks sound to you?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 16th 2011, 10:05 pm

"Sounds perfect." Teddy told her, hurrying to keep pace with her as they walked. "So how have you been?" He asked, realizing that once again they hadn't seen each other in a while. "We always seem to be bumping into each other." He commented, continuing his thoughts out loud. "Next time we should just go ahead and make plans."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 16th 2011, 11:37 pm

"I've been doing great, actually." She smiled over at him as they walked down main street towards the Three Broomsticks. "I've just been doing a lot of stuff for Cheer, you know?" She nodded as he said they were always bumping into each other and when he brought up making plans she turned to look at him and cocked her head to the side. "If that's your way of asking me out on a date then you need to try harder."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 16th 2011, 11:59 pm

"You're always doing stuff for Cheer. I'm surprised you don't find it tiring." Teddy commented as they reached the Three Broomsticks. He held open the door for her as she told him he'd need to try harder for a date with her. He laughed, "I can try harder, if that's what it takes." And then this will be continued in the Three Broomsticks...
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 17th 2011, 1:13 am

Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down