Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+27
Albus Severus Potter
Narcissa Black
Jack Smith
Angelina Johnson
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Cho Chang
James Sirius Potter
Charlie Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
31 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Main Street Empty Main Street

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 8:26 am

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 18th 2010, 2:12 am

Scorpius and Pansy made their way to Hogsmeade without any difficulties and then ended up on Main Street. Scorp wasn't quite sure what Pansy had in mind right now in terms of where to go first, but figured he was up for whatever really. "Have anything particular in mind?" he asked. "I don't really have anything that I quite need, so speak up if you're got an idea of where to go." Otherwise, he would start thinking with his stomach, even if he had eaten only an hour ago.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 18th 2010, 2:33 am

"Hmmmm." Pansy looked around, skimming the signs up the sides of the main road. "Want to grab some snacks in Honeydukes and figure out where to go from there? I'm a little hungry." Well there was a sentence Pansy almost never uttered, but she hadn't really eaten much dinner last night, and no breakfast this morning, and it was nearing lunch time now. Before he could answer, she tugged him along with her and headed into Honeydukes where Pansy will go post now, right here.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 6:15 am

After leaving the store, Scorpius glanced to the left and then to the right, trying to decide which way to go. "Err, let's take a right?" he suggested, not really having anything in mind. "So, now that your motives for coming to Hogsmeade are extremely clear, are there any other places you have in mind?" he asked. "Any other places your mummy would be very angry that you shopped at. Oh, I know! How about that sex shop up there," he suggested, completely teasingly. He knew there was no way in hell he would manage to get her to step in there, but the idea was worth the suggestion. Poor innocent Pansy.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 6:24 am

"What, you don't want to help me pick out shirts and new jeans and stuff?" She laughed and followed him out of the store, turning right as he suggested they head that way. Pansy's eyes widened at his suggestion, and she almost just stopped walking to stare at him in shock, but luckily she kept herself moving normally. "Funny. Really very funny. Never will I step in that store. Especially not with you. You would have entirely too much fun torturing me in there, I can't even imagine. I don't even want to imagine." She put her hands up over her face for a moment, before she let them go back to her sides, trying to think of somewhere else they could go. Dang she really liked these boots. The world looked nicer a few inches taller and she could already sort of tell she was walking with more of an air of boldness, matching up with her newly improving personality.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 20th 2010, 6:35 am

"I would have fun torturing you with the things in there. Well...not that kind of torturing. Something tells me you won't be the whips, leashes, and handcuffs kind of girl," he grinned. He doubted she would ever step into that shop, even twenty years from now. He just...couldn't see her going in there, ever. Glancing at her, he laughed when he saw her hands on her face, pleased he made her a little uncomfortable. Messing with her was so easy and a ridiculous amount of fun. He looked back around the street, his eyes taking in the different shops as they passed. Suddenly, he froze. He'd never been in that store before, for his father had always refused to allow him to get one. Now though, he was starting to truly not give a flying fuck what his father said. "Pannnnssssssyyyy," he said in a slow voice. "Can we pretty, pretty please with sprinkles, bananas, strawberries, nutella, and a cherry on top go into the pet store?" he asked, giving her a slightly desperate look.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 20th 2010, 6:45 am

Pansy raised an eyebrow at him when he suggested she wasn't that kind of girl, and she figured he was probably right though she didn't really know for sure what kind of girl exactly she was when it would come to that. Only time would tell, she supposed. Twenty years from now though, she'd be 36 and if she went in there then it might be sort of weird. 5 to 10 years from now would be a better choice of time to consider her going in there, when she was about twenty, twenty-five, but still it didn't seem like Pansy Parkinson would ever ever be going into that store. She wondered for a second if Scorp was into those kinds of things, remembering that one time he'd told her he was going to tie her to his bed for some reason or another, but then said that it didn't matter who she was, if someone like her was tied to his bed, they would be sexed for sure. She shook her head, weirded out by the thought, and turned around when she realized Scorp wasn't walking beside her anymore. He was staring at the pet store. She smiled at him and walked back toward him. "I don't know, if you throw in some chocolate chip cookies too, maybe we can." She grabbed his hand and took off toward the store, pushing the door open and stepping inside. "I've got to get some more food for Toby anyway."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 22nd 2010, 10:36 pm

Scorpius had a giant smile on his face as they made their way out onto the main street. Happily clutching the leash, he watched as his new pet trotted along at a content pace. "He's the greatest!" he said, beaming as he looked over at Pansy. "What do you think my father is going to say. He'll probably flip a bitch and threaten to ship me off to Pigfarts. If I get sent, wanna come? I like this little guy though. I hope my dorm mates don't get all angry with me. I can see Stitch and Al getting along great though! I mean, how could they not?! Look! He's so well behaved! He's not trying to get away from me or anything! Where do you wanna go now? Have anywhere else in mind that you wanna go to?" he rambled before pausing. He turned his attention to Pansy again, glancing at her curiously for a moment. ""You alright? You seem...distraught or something," he noted, a slight frown on his face.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 22nd 2010, 10:56 pm

Pansy smiled as Scorpius was clearly very excited about his new pet. She just let him keep talking, since it seemed to keep him happy, and she readjusted her bags in her hands and let her mind wander off a little. Scorp would be fine talking to and answering himself for now. Her thoughts, as usual, had gone to Draco and last weekend when times had been so nice, and now she was wondering how things had gotten back to 'normal' so quickly with him ignoring her unless it was just them alone. Except for last night, she supposed, when she'd gone to spend the night with him and be there when his nightmares had managed to terrify him more than they ever had before. It broke her heart to see him like that, and she hoped that the dreams would scare him enough that he would shy away from the Death Eater stuff, and maybe he would see her point about not letting himself get forced into it. It just wasn't fair tha... oh. Scorpius was looking at her. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm alright. I don't think Stitch likes me, is all." Not what she was thinking about, but it was also true.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 22nd 2010, 11:30 pm

Scorpius gave her an expression of extreme disbelief. "That's impossible!" he insisted, pausing his steps and grabbing her wrist gently so that she stopped walking too. Kneeling to the ground he said enthusiastically, "Come here Stitch!" while patting the ground. Grinning as his new puppy thing started trotting over immediately, he then picked Stitch up with ease and held the little guy up. "Just hold out your hand," he told Pansy. "I'm positively that Stitch is going to give you a little kiss. Promise he won't do anything stupid like try and bite you. How could he? He's too sweet to do something like that!" Holding Stitch in his arms comfortably, he then waited for Pansy to hold out her hand. When she did, he leaned Stitch forward slightly and said softly, "Now give my bff a gentle kiss Stitch." Stitch seemed more than reluctant though, instead opting to just touch the tip of his tongue to Pansy's finger and then spitting a huge ball of spit on the ground when he pulled away. "Oh..." Scorpius said frowning. "Stitch, that's not very nice!" he said with a disapproving tone. "Sorry about that Pansy. Err, maybe he just doesn't like kissing in general."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 23rd 2010, 12:15 am

She lifted an eyebrow at him as he said it was impossible, because it was most certainly not impossible. Pansy stopped and turned to him, tilting her head to the side as she waited for him to see what she meant. He might be watching now, but she was positive that the dog just did not like her for whatever reason. She watched in amusement as he knelt down and picked up the little creature, but when he asked her to hold out her hand, she looked at him like he was crazy. That dog thing would probably chomp her fingers right off, and then what?! Finally though, she tentatively put her hand out, holding her breath as Stitch leaned toward her, hoping the little guy would have paid attention to the word 'gentle' that Scorp had added in there. She bit her lip nervously as the little blue guy stuck his tongue out, just barely touching the very tip of her finger with it before he let loose a massive loogie on the ground. She pulled her hand quickly away and wiped her finger off on Scorp's sleeve, because she was definitely not wiping it's slobber on her own clothing. "Told you." She shrugged. "I bet he'd kiss you no problem. He probably just doesn't like kissing me. He probably doesn't like me in general, really." She gave the dog-creature a small glance, wishing she knew why not.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 23rd 2010, 12:34 am

"Aww, that's not true. He's probably just a little...frightened of you," Scorpius said with a slight nod. "I mean, maybe he's intimidated or something. See, Stitch and I already have this bond as master and pet...and then maybe he's just threatened by everyone else in my life. Give him time though and I'm sure you guys are gonna be like best mates!" he said with a happy grin. "Now, any other place that you're interested in going to? Maybe we could go and grab a bite in the Three Broomsticks. We don't have to tell a soul that little Stitch is there and I think I can keep him under control for a bit." Placing Stitch on the ground, he let the little guy walk forward a bit. "Come on, I'll get you butterbeer. Completely my treat."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 23rd 2010, 12:44 am

Main Street N38zl3
Pansy made that face at him, because that totally sounded like a great big load of cow poop. "Scared of me? Scorp, why the hell would your crazy dog be intimidated by me?" She couldn't figure that one out, not really, because she didn't exactly see herself as a very intimidating person, see? Not yet, anyway. But as he mentioned grabbing a bite to eat, she smiled again, as that sounded like a wonderful idea. She couldn't remember her last proper meal and the snacks they'd gotten from Honeydukes, though delicious, weren't exactly filling. "Sounds excellent. I'm sort of starving." And so they headed off to the Three Broomsticks were we could just post next. MMHM.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 23rd 2010, 8:49 pm

Sirius leads Apolline out to Hogsmeade, holding her hand lightly with a big grin on his face, because he thinks this might quite possibly be the most beautiful woman he has ever taken on a date, ever. "Well, this is it-- see anywhere that you'd like to go, Polly?" he asked, gesturing at the many stores around them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 23rd 2010, 9:06 pm

Polly almost giggles at the big grin on Sirius' face - not to mention the fact that there's guys around giving Sirius some pretty jealous looks. That should help boost his ego - not that he needs it since apparently he does a good job at doing that all by himself. Polly looks around, smiling while looking at all the different shops, and places a finger to her lips, contemplating. "'mm, I don't know. Zat one looks eenteresteeng." she points towards Honeydukes. What? She was a candy fan. Not that their chocolate would be as good as the stuff from France, but it'd still be pretty good, she bet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 23rd 2010, 9:21 pm

[I need to go, love I'll reply to everything later <3 I'll be on tonight. Sorry, the baby got woken up by construction, so she isn't napping today, apparently. -sigh-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 23rd 2010, 9:33 pm

[It's okies, lovely! *huggles and kicks construction* Talk to you later!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 25th 2010, 4:10 am

Apolline Delacour wrote:Polly almost giggles at the big grin on Sirius' face - not to mention the fact that there's guys around giving Sirius some pretty jealous looks. That should help boost his ego - not that he needs it since apparently he does a good job at doing that all by himself. Polly looks around, smiling while looking at all the different shops, and places a finger to her lips, contemplating. "'mm, I don't know. Zat one looks eenteresteeng." she points towards Honeydukes. What? She was a candy fan. Not that their chocolate would be as good as the stuff from France, but it'd still be pretty good, she bet.

"Honeydukes? Right this way, beautiful. They've got the most delicious sweets, though none half as delectable as you, of course-- just keep an eye out, they do have some rather odd items, like blood flavored lollipops and cockroach clusters. I once had to eat a bunch of those on a dare, and it was SO not worth it!" he laughed, leading her towards Honeydukes, where Remus can post <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 25th 2010, 4:11 am

Honeydukes...Where Lucius is currently snogging Polly in the basement. *blinks*
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 25th 2010, 4:12 am

-growls and makes obscene gestures-

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 2:29 pm

Lily and Gideon, having chatted easily on the stroll from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade, pause as they arrive in the village itself. Lily glances around, sizing up their options. "Well, where in Hogsmeade do you think sells sugar?" she asks, recalling that he had, in fact, invited her here to send sugar to her sister for the lemonade Petunia needs to learn to make with all the lemons in her life. "I don't exactly see a Morrison's. Hmm, I suppose Honeydukes? Or Madame Puddifoot's, but I don't know if I could actually stomach setting foot in there," she confesses, secretly hoping that Gideon had no plans to seriously take her to that coffee shop because she may have to walk out if that was the case. Unless of course he wanted to go poke fun at it, which she would probably kind of enjoy.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 2:36 pm

Gideon snorts, trying to contain a chuckle. "Madame Puddifoot's? I do hope you aren't secretly angling to get me to take you there... You'd have to pay, and that's not how a date is supposed to go. I reckon our best bet is Honeydukes... Besides, I know I could do with stocking up on some candy. You game?" He asks, looking over at Lily. He just looks at her for a moment, then speaks again. "You look gorgeous, by the way. As usual." He adds nonchalantly.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 2:45 pm

Lily doesn't even try to contain her derisive laughter. "Right, you caught me - I just love the someone-vomited-doilies-on-every-flat-surface decor! Reminds me of my grandmother's place," she comments with a little grimace of distaste. She opens her mouth to reply in the affirmative to his suggestion but he speaks again first and she blushes slightly, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Thanks," she says, and smiles up at him for a moment. Then after a few seconds she remembers that he's asked her a question, and questions typically require responses unless they are rhetorical. But she thinks this is not so rhetorical. "Oh, sure," she says, smiling still and heading in the direction of the sweet shop. Wow, I think everyone goes from here to Honeydukes, but whatever.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 30th 2010, 2:51 pm

Whatever.

Gideon smirks - he had her pegged right, apparently. Good thing, too. "Anytime," he grins, watching her tuck her hair behind her ear. "As long as it's true, of course." He continues grinning as he heads over to catch up with her; he does so, and then he holds the door open so she can enter.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 30th 2010, 5:23 pm

Gideon Prewett wrote:"Yep - bonus points. You see, there's this whole system. People who are harder to corrupt are worth more points and are also usually prefects. Others, like truants, are worth not very many at all." Gideon explains. "It's like when you drive - slow targets aren't worth as many points if you hit them. Make sense?" He snorts at Lily's comments about Petunia. "Dirty? Does she never cook? Wow. Um, okay - escape plan. I hadn't gotten that far..." He ponders for a moment, then remembers something and facepalms. "And you have the Sugar Quill too! Damn." He reaches into his pockets, grabbing a few Galleons from his pocket "That should be enough," he mutters, grabbing Lily's hand again and turning to face her. "You ready?"

Without waiting for an answer, he runs back to the doorway and the exit, pulling Lily along, and pausing only to put the coins on the counter on their way out. The door slams, and the shopkeeper turns as the bell rings. Thinking quickly, Gideon grabs Lily's other hand, spinning her around again - they are now standing practically chest to chest, the sugar packet between them as the shopkeeper looks out the window suspiciously. He drapes his arms around her waist for a few seconds, making sure to glare at his nosiness as if he was interrupting something, and as the shopkeeper turns back to the display, he lets go of one arm and takes the sugar. "Well, that went well, don't you think?"

"Right, I see," Lily says, rolling her eyes slightly at Gideon's explanation of the points system before shrugging slightly. "She's more into cleaning. She's a bit OCD about it, actually - you tell her she's missed a spot and she'll redo the entire room, sometimes."
Before she can comment further, Gideon has her hand and they're making a break for it once more. She barely has time to be pleased about the fact that he's paying for the goods, so they're not really stealing the sugar anyway, because everything is kind of an adrenaline-fueled blur and all of a sudden they're back in the street and Gideon has his arms around her waist and they're very close together now.

She blinks when he takes one arm away to lift the sugar from her hands, his words reminding her what they were actually doing as it dawns on her that he was just giving them a cover. Her eyes are still a tiny bit wide in response to the close proximity of their bodies and she's staring up at him, making no move to step away because she's forgotten that in public, that would be the proper thing to do...
"So, does this mean you lose points because you technically didn't steal anything?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next