Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book Shoppe

+11
Hermione Granger
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Jack Smith
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Book Shoppe - Page 3 Empty Re: The Book Shoppe

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 12:12 am

Neville glanced down an aisle and saw Audrey with all her books around her. It was like she was trying to build a wall around her. "Woah." was all he could say.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 12:16 am

Audrey glanced up at him, "What?" After a second she went back to the books, the discard pile growing and the buy pile still surprisingly small. Normally it was at least six times this size, thankfully her parents didn't mind her buying as many books as she could carry.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 12:19 am

"That's just a lot of books." He said as he stood there watching her go through each book like book women.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 12:36 am

Audrey smiled and spoke without looking up again, "Hence why I ended up in ravenclaw." she finished with one stack and waved her wand sending the discards to a shelf. She held a book up to him, "Take a look at this." It was a special book on the uses of desert plants.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 12:38 am

Neville stepped over to her and took the book, opening it and skimming through a few pages. A lot of the information he had already read about in other books and stuff but some of it was new to him. He found a little area about something that was new to him and his face was practically glued to the page.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 12:41 am

Audrey kept sorting her books until she had a small pile, only five of them, and stretched, putting the last of the extra books away and picking up her pile. She walked over to him and put her chin on his shoulder, "Good I take it?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 12:42 am

Neville looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah! Really good!" he said with a wide grin. "I think I am going to have to get it. There are quite a few chapters with information I've never learned before."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 12:57 am

Audrey smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Okay well I need to find my notebooks." She walked off to the other side of the store and started looking though all the notebooks trying to find one that was just right for what she needed. After a bit of hunting she found one and took it over to the counter to get her ink and pay.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 1:03 am

Neville followed her happily and watched as she picked out her notebook and followed her over to the counter to pay. He took out his wallet and put his book down. "All of this." He said to the cashier guy because Neville was going to buy all of Audrey's books and her notebook for her because Neville is a nice guy like that.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 1:15 am

AWWWWWWWWWW. Audrey turned to him, "Nev," She had a huge smile on her face and wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you so much." She gave him a kiss and rested her head on his shoulder, her arms still wrapped around his waist.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 1:18 am

Neville smiled at her. "Well. You're welcome." he said with a smile and wrapped his arm loosely around her waist. He handed the cashier however much it cost and then took them all in a big bag. "Where to now?" He asked with a smile.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 1:24 am

Audrey shrugged, "I'm not sure. Is there anything you need or do you just want to head out to the park or somewhere?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 8th 2011, 1:33 am

"Nope." he said shaking his head. "I don't have anything to do." He said with a big smile. "Let's go to the park." he said and then they walked out the door happy dandy to go to the park.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 8th 2011, 1:35 am

I shall post there now Smile
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 19th 2011, 10:32 pm

[*clings* Don't goooooooooo! hehe. Well, I'll be here probably the whole night almost if you're here. ^^]

Kras laughs at Reed's rapid questions about apparating. "It feels veird, that's for sure. Like you're getting twisted about every vhich vay and then shot back down...I've heard side-along apparation tends to make people vomit. Icky. I've never tried that though. It's not that hard to learn, but pretty tricky at first. And yes, I have splinched myself vonce." he held his left hand up and wiggled his fingers. "Lost all of them. Nearly gave mum a heart attack ven I suddenly disappeared, ending up in the kitchen downstairs, but there vere still fingers laying about on the floor up in the hallvay." he winced at the memory. "They fixed me up just fine though, see? No marks or anything." he grinned at Reed's answer to his question. "A bird, huh? You'd just have to be careful not to fly into any vindows." he nods seriously. He tugs on Reed's hand and directs him down the street to the bookstore as he replies to Reed's question. "Vell, I've been trying to bake things for ages now to get better at it and my aunt gave me her cookie recipe ven I told her I'd like to try and make cookies von time. After making it her vay, I decided to alter the recipe a bit. So the vons I make for you are the slightly altered vons from my aunt's." He smiled, opening the door to the bookstore for Reed. "Let's see...vonce you're able to use magic outside of school vill you rather do things more vith magic or vithout magic? Like cleaning about the house, fixing things, etc."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 19th 2011, 11:32 pm

Reed looks around at all the shops with a huge grin on his face. He grabbed onto Kras' elbow, just in case he started tripping. When they entered the book store, Reed inhaled deeply, loving the smell of the old books. He cringed when Kras said he had once lost his fingers. "Ouch! I would have went straight into panic mode. What would I do without fingers! And hey! Birds are pretty graceful, so maybe if I were a bird I would actually be graceful for once." Reed suddenly had a craving for those cookies, even though he just ate. "Never share your recipe! Not even to me! Because then someone would like sell it or something." Reed nodded seriously as he casually walked by the books. "Well, when I'm of age I'll probably use magic more just because I'd be able to. I'm not all that great at it though, so I'll probably end up not using it that much." He blushed a little at his little confession. "Umm, well what's your favorite book?"

[Soo, I'm not going out out tonight, but I have to go out to eat with my grandparents at like 7ish...BUT THEN I WILL BE ON ALL NIGHT!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 20th 2011, 12:20 am

[ahhhh yay!!!! *flails about* I'm going to go sleep for a bit after this reply but I'll be on later!!! :3]

"Believe me, I'm never sharing my version of the recipe vith anyvon. Not even you." he laughed, giving Reed a one armed shoulder hug. "I bet by the time you can use magic outside of school you'll be a lot better at it, don't vorry." he smiled reassuringly at Reed. Following along behind Reed as they walked past some shelves, Kras skimmed some of the book titles. There were some interesting books in here. "My favorite book...how am I supposed to just pick von? Hm, vell, I really like reading books about magical creatures...and there's this book by a vizarding author called 'My Life as a Muggle' it's kind of amusing actually, but it really takes a good look at the Muggle world. So I find it interesting. Hm, I don't think I've really answered your question but it's hard because I can't really just pick von." he laughed, shrugging. "Shall ve move on? Let's see..." he wondered how many questions they had asked so far, he'd sort of lost count, but it didn't really matter because they were having fun, "can you speak any other languages?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 20th 2011, 3:44 am

Reed smiles. "Well, that sounds interesting, if I ever have time to just read, I may have to check that one out. Or if you have it, I'll just borrow it sometime." He pulled down a random book off a shelf, examined it for a moment, then replaced it. "Oh languages. I know English obviously. French, Italian, and a very small amount of German. That's kind of what happens when you travel around a lot." He shrugged a little. He looked up at Kras and gave him a sweet smile and blushing slightly. "Uhhh." He lost his train of thought for a few moments as he stared at the older boy. "Oh. Right. Question. Umm. Okay. If you were stranded on an island. What three items would you like most to have with you, besides your wand because that's cheating." Reed nodded very seriously.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 20th 2011, 4:23 am

"I actually do own a copy of it, although it's kind of back at my apartment. So I'll have to lend it to you sometime ven you come to visit, unless the library at school owns a copy. Voah, you speak a few more languages than I do. Bulgarian, English, and German's about it for me. Although I know enough phrases in a few other languages to be able to communicate...just in case I get stranded somevhere." He practically melted inside again at Reed's sweet smile, and couldn't help chuckling at Reed's apparent loss of train of thought for a moment. He couldn't help himself, pulling Reed close for a moment, holding him, as he thought of an answer to Reed's next question. The implication of being stranded, alone, on an island was too close to his fear of being alone in general and it made him feel uneasy, but he tried not to think about it. "Hm, I think, definitely a vater bottle, cause then you could collect rainvater ven it's empty. That makes sense, right? Aaaand...vot else, I think maybe a knife vould come in handy as vell. And lastly...a photo album." he bit his lip, looking down at the younger boy in his arms and smiling at him softly, "Yeah, a photo album. Vith pictures of my family and friends and a particular boy that I'm rather fond of. That vay it vouldn't be totally lonely, cause I'd still be able to see everyvon, even if I couldn't talk to them." Okay, he was really not sure how long he could remain patient. He wanted to kill Amethyst for making him wait kiss Reed now but he figured he should wait until the end of their outing because, heck, that'd be a good ending to a fun time, right? Right. Kras brushed some curls away from Reed's eyes and smiled brightly at him. "Let's see...vot's your favorite type of ice cream?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 20th 2011, 4:43 am

Reed smiled happily into Kras' chest. Reed couldn't believe how comfortable he felt being this close to Kras, especially in a public place. His stomach was again doing that weird flipping thing again, and Reed had a feeling he knew what it was. He was definitely starting to like Kras more and more as time went on, and it was definitely more than just a friendship. "Well, I'd come find you. So you wouldn't have to stay long." Then Reed laughed unexpectedly. "Can you imagine me playing the hero? Hahaha." He giggled some more and immediately knew the answer to his question. He pulled out of the hug so he could look up at Kras as he answered. "Chocolate chip cookie dough." Then his face suddenly went vacant. His eyes slowly began to widen in wonder as a marvelous thought occurred to him. "Oh..my..I just had the amazing thought of it being your cookie dough mixed with ice cream. It's...It's almost too much to be able to think about." His eyes were still wide and he stood there staring like that for a good two minutes. Finally he shook his head and giggled. "Sorry, what was I saying? Oh, right. Questions. Um. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 20th 2011, 4:59 am

"I couldn't imagine anyvon else I'd like to have come rescue me." Kras grinned. "You'd be a great hero." he ruffled Reed's hair affectionately. Watching Reed's facial expression go vacant for a bit while thinking about chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, Kras decides that he's definitely going to surprise Reed with that at some point. Made with his own cookie dough mix of course. "I think you're drooling." he teased, laughing brightly. "Before ve move on vith questions, is there anything else you'd like to look at in here or shall ve move on?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 20th 2011, 5:05 am

Nothing in this shop had really caught Reed's attention, but he always felt bad when he entered a store and didn't buy anything. He pulled a random, brightly colored book off a shelve without really looking at it and went to the cashier. He paid for his book and grabbed the bag. "Let's go somewhere else. You can lead since you know where everything is." Reed smiled sweetly again and held out his hand hopefully for Kras to take.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2011, 8:12 pm

Continued from here: http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/t1713p760-the-three-broomsticks#324225

Draco smiled and stood up, opening the door for her and following her down the street. Walking into the bookstore after her he stuck close behind her to see which section she was going to before he headed to the potions section. As they walked along the front of the store he saw a new potions book and grabbed it as they were walking to where she wanted to go. He flipped through it and noticed a few things of interest and tucked it under his arm.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 2nd 2011, 8:16 pm

Pansy stepped inside, moving quickly along through toward the somewhat hidden corner that was always her favorite, the astronomy section. Sure, she'd read them all already, but it didn't hurt to look. Perhaps they'd gotten something new since last time. After all, she hadn't been here for at least a month since she generally only went to Hogsmeade if she was going with Draco as well. Glancing over the small section of books on astronomy, she was growing rather discouraged. "I guess they really aren't getting anything new for astronomy. Which is a shame, really, since -- oh!" But as she was talking, her eyes landed on a rather shiny looking cerulean colored volume, little silver foil stars decorating its spine. She reached up, it was far above her head, and did her best to try and get her fingers around it enough to pull it from the shelf. But, being high above her head and just out of reach enough to grasp it, she sighed and let her arm fall to her side again. "Draco, could you?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2011, 10:38 pm

Draco followed her to the back where he flipped the book open and leaned against one of the shelves as she scanned the books. He glanced up when she spoke and was about to say that maybe she wanted to try the arithmancy section when she let out her little exclamation. He stood up and stepped over, reaching up over her to grab the book and letting her take it, moving back away from from her so he didn't crowd her. He looked at the sparkling cover and figured she would tell him if she wanted to get it or not. He flicked back through the potions book, finding on a page about sleeping draughts and stopping.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next