Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book Shoppe

+11
Hermione Granger
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Neville Longbottom
Audrey Stevenson
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Jack Smith
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Book Shoppe Empty The Book Shoppe

Post  Molly Prewett October 4th 2010, 8:25 am

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

The Book Shoppe Empty Re: The Book Shoppe

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 9th 2010, 8:56 pm

Viktor walks in after his talk with Rad, feeling bad for the guy and his relationship problems. He buys his Puff friend this book and has it sent to his dorm with a nice little bow and everything.

The Book Shoppe Relationships-for-dummies
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 9th 2010, 8:57 pm

-is dead-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 2:27 am

Jack holds open the door of the book store and allows Remus to pass in before him, because he is suave and gentlemanly. He grins as they step into the store and just pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath and inhaling the scene of leather and paper and print, the delicious aroma of books. STFU - Mya works in a Library, she loves the smell of books. Exceptnotthatwholeareawehadtoclosebecauseitwentmouldy. "Where should we start?" he asks Remus politely, even though Jack himself would like to start by backing Remus up against one of those shelves of books and snogging him senseless. JS. Mya has to go in a minute but naturally will creep from work if she can. She also loves speaking in the third person and Amethyst very much. Amethyst moreso. XX
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 2:35 am

Remus likes to pause and inhale the scent of books as well, just like Amethyst does too. It's one of those things that makes visiting a library or bookstore really enjoyable. He doesn't know where to start though and shrugs. "Um...I don't know. Anything you want to look at?" he asks, smiling and tugging on his date's hand, pulling him through the shelves to just look for now until they think of something in particular to look at.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 3:45 am

Jack smirks, his eyes on Remus. "I'm already looking at what I want to look at." He smiles more genuinely to feel the pressure of Remus pulling him along by the hand, though, and falls easily into the concept of wandering the shelves until something interesting comes up. "What do you prefer - fiction or non?" he wonders aloud. Ninja post is short and ninja-ish.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 3:58 am

Remus looks at Jack for a moment, blushing slightly, then, smiling, he continues to pull Jack along with him as they meander about the shelves. "I'll read pretty much anything, really. How about you?" He pauses by a back shelf to skim some titles, looking up at his date for a moment as he asks about Jack's book preferences. The shop was rather empty for the weekend and there was no one else around.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 10th 2010, 4:18 am

-as Jack-

Jack shrugs. "I prefer non-fiction, really. Call me a walking Ravenclaw cliche, but I like knowledge." He smiles at Remus, enjoying the way that slight blush makes his face glow, before he turns his eyes to skim the shelves in front of them. His thumb starts casually rubbing the back of Remus' hand. Mya doesn't like posting Jack from Mol's account but she's being super-ninja right now and the second browser might give her away...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 4:27 am

*huggles super-ninja Mya*

Remus chuckles and turns back to skimming the shelves, concentrating more on the fact that Jack's thumb is rubbing the back of his hand. "Hm, I do like poetry too a bit..." he tries to remember where there were some poetry books in here - he'd definitely seen them before - and turns towards Jack to move past him but gets dizzy for a moment and steadies himself by placing his other hand on Jack's chest. "Oops, sorry about that. Dizzy for a moment there. I think the poetry books are this way..." he drops his hand, blushing still slightly, and goes to move around Jack to get to another shelf.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 4:37 am

*has about 20 minutes without her boss and then will have to go* *sadface*

Jack would enjoy the feeling of Remus's hand on his chest a helluva lot more if Remus wasn't swaying a little with a dizzy spell. He moves fast, both hands coming up to clutch the shorter man's arms with firm hands and hold him steady. His eyes are flooded with concern. "Easy now. Are you alright?" FML now Andrew is here...
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 4:46 am

Aww *huggles* I'm going to have to go soon, myself.

"I'm fine now, honest." he smiles reassuringly. "Don't worry." he would've continued moving then, but Jack had a pretty firm grip on his arms and, as easy as it would be for him to break the other man's grip, he didn't exactly want to move at the moment. It was a bit of a combination of wanting to reassure himself that he was alright and not wanting to move from the spot right now because he liked being close to the other man.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 4:52 am

Last response from me for the night. Love you, gorgeous! xx

"Alright," Jack says softly, glancing around to be assured of privacy before leaning down slightly to press a chaste-to-the-point-of-teasing kiss on the corner of Remus' mouth. "Let's go introduce me to some poetry, then."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 5:05 am

LOVE YOU, BEAUTIFUL!! <3

Remus blushes when Jack lightly kisses the corner of his mouth. A bubble of hysterical laughter almost escapes his lips when he finds himself thinking about how much he wouldn't mind pinning Jack to a shelf and kissing him till they're practically breathless - it wasn't something that would normally present itself in his mind. It was actually a bolder action than he was normally capable of making, yet, somehow, he was starting to find that in some ways he was becoming slightly more bold than he used to be. Maybe it was someone elses influence, he couldn't really make sense of it at the moment. The only thing that was keeping him from it right now was the fact that they were out in public. So he just smiled and nodded, happily going over to find the poetry section with Jack. "Here it is! I knew it was around here somewhere. Oh, look! They have Poe. I love reading Poe." he pointed out a couple books. "I've read all of his stuff. Yeats is good too," he pointed out another one, "once when I was talking to my friend, James, he thought I said 'yeast' instead of 'Yeats' while talking about poetry...so he wrote a poem about pizza to this girl he likes." he laughed, smiling affectionately while he talked about his friends. He missed James, he hadn't seen him in ages. Which reminded him, he had to tell James and Peter still about the fact that he was gay.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 10:23 am

Jack grins. What's not to grin about? He's happy - he's in a book store with a gorgeous boy, and said boy looks happy to be here with him and seems to like the way Jack kisses him. Jack would like to be kissing him a lot more. It would probably make his week if Remus pinned him to the shelf for a passionate snog-fest, and the fact that they're in public wouldn't stop Jack, it's only the knowledge of Remus' apparently-dwindling shyness that keeps him in check. "Ah, Poe - "Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.'", right?" Jack says, picking the book up almost reverently and turning it over in his hands, guessing that some things are classic enough that even his non-poetry-loving self has heard of them. "Can't say I've read any Yeats though - I half expect I'd be more into Yeast. Pizza poetry, huh? Inspired," he chuckles. "How'd that pan out for him?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 2:16 pm

"Not very well." Remus admits, feeling half bad and half amused just thinking about it. It was a good try at least. He takes the book gently from Jack's hands and pages through it, pointing out random parts or whatnot that he thought were interesting. "Oh, and this is one of my favorites," he told the other man when he'd reached the Tell-Tale Heart. "once, for Halloween, I read it to my friends then scared the crap out of one of them during the night. It was hilarious, though it ended quite painfully." he grinned, remembering how Sirius and him had fallen down the steps to land in a heap at the bottom below. Definite bruises and hurt wrist ensued, but in the end they had laughed about it, so it was all good. Yay SBP references. Amethyst couldn't resist.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 2:22 pm

"That's a shame," Jack chuckles, and puts his head close to Remus' to better see the pages, wanting to know more. "Sounds interesting, I think I'll have to branch out a little, add some poetry to my collection," he says decisively, trusting Remus' recommendations. Mya giggles at the SBP references.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 10th 2010, 2:28 pm

"Mmhm," Remus nods, smiling, "if nothing else you should at least have Poe. I'll lend you my book if you'd like." he told Jack as he put the book back on the shelf before giving Jack a tight hug. He couldn't help himself. This was one of the best days he'd had in forever, besides the other day when he sat with Sirius in front of the fireplace but he wasn't going to think about that right now, and he was super happy about it.

Amethyst has to go now. Bleh. <.<
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 10th 2010, 2:29 pm

Bleh. Have a good day, gorgeous xxoo
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 10th 2010, 2:49 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:"Mmhm," Remus nods, smiling, "if nothing else you should at least have Poe. I'll lend you my book if you'd like." he told Jack as he put the book back on the shelf before giving Jack a tight hug. He couldn't help himself. This was one of the best days he'd had in forever, besides the other day when he sat with Sirius in front of the fireplace but he wasn't going to think about that right now, and he was super happy about it.

Amethyst has to go now. Bleh. <.<

Inner!Jack is grinning so hard right now. "I'd like that," Jack says with a smile. He stops in surprise when Remus hugs him rather tightly before coming back to life, his hands wrapping around Remus so that one rests cradling the back of his head and the other skims the small of his back, Jack's lips grazing the shorter man's temple. He just holds him a moment, marveling at how someone can just be such a beautiful person as Remus is and hoping he never quite loses that sort of innocence where just going to a book store with someone can make his day.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 12:39 am

Inner!Remus has gone all quaffley. Remus pulls back slightly from the hug, one arm still around Jack and the other fiddling lightly with the front of Jack's jacket. "Sorry...I couldn't help myself." he blushed lightly. "It's kind of hard for me to make friends, you know, and I'm generally really shy when it comes to things like this. This is one of the best days I've had in a long time...and I'm really enjoying. You're having fun too, right?" he asks, a tiny bit of concern in his eyes. "I'd feel terrible if you weren't enjoying yourself and I was the only one who was. Is there any other books you'd like to look at?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith November 11th 2010, 12:50 am

Jack is so completely smitten right now. He smiles down at Remus. "I'm having a great time," he assures him. "And I'm glad you are too. For the record, your shyness is adorable and it makes me want you even more. What can I say - I can't help myself either," Jack breathes, leaning down to claim Remus' mouth with his own, thankful they're all secreted away back here in the far corner of the thankfully quiet store. Still kissing Remus, his tongue beginning to seek its playmate, he backs the smaller man up against the nearest bookshelf.

[I'll be going in about 10 to go iPhone shopping, lovely, but I'll try and respond before work if I can get back early enough xxoo]
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 12:51 am

[OMG AWESOME!!! HAVE FUN, LOVELY!!! <3]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 1:19 am

Blushing still, Remus almost protests as Jack moves in to kiss him, worried about the fact that they're in public. But he considers the fact that they're in a pretty much empty bookstore, in probably the furthest corner back, and then Jack's lips are on his and he decides he doesn't even care. It was a lot more enjoyable to focus on how good kissing Jack felt and how much he was enjoying it. He gasps lightly as he feels himself backed up against a bookshelf. In an odd sort of way it made him feel more secure, having something solid behind him. He couldn't explain it - it was just a feeling. His tongue teased against the taller man's lightly, as he wrapped both arms around Jack's waist to hold him close.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 11th 2010, 1:26 am

INNER SIRIUS IS IN A RAGE
THIS IS THE MADDEST HE HAS EVER BEEN

inner rad is just sitting here awwing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 11th 2010, 1:29 am