Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 22 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Dominique Weasley July 21st 2011, 6:34 am

“Oh, it’s fine! It’s not like it’s something blatantly obvious and we really haven’t talked in a while,” she shrugged. “I figured you may have met her,” Dom added. “And yes, very pretty and very nice. Oh, you prefer brunettes Lupin?” she grinned, amused that Teddy had said that out loud. “What about Claire though? Isn’t she blonde?”
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 22 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Teddy Lupin July 21st 2011, 5:41 pm

"Claire's a blonde, yeah." Teddy shrugged, and leaned back against the bookshelf. Hopefully it wouldn't fall over, that would be embarrassing. "I haven't see Claire in a while, though. Remember that game of spin the bottle? I haven't seen her since I followed her home after that." He shrugged again, trying to seem nonchalant, "I guess our type of fun was just too much for her, I don't know."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 23rd 2011, 6:40 am

That would be freaking hilarious if the bookshelf fell. In fact, Dom would probably piss herself laughing. “Oh,” Dom said with a frown, not realizing that things with Claire had apparently fizzled. “I’m sorry, I thought you guys were still close. I hope we didn’t completely scare her away or anything. I mean…she was…nice,” Dom said hesitantly, recalling that she hadn’t really gotten along with Claire all that great.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 24th 2011, 5:01 pm

Teddy smiled, "I know you didn't think much of her that one time you did meet. That wasn't really her best moment. You'll just have to believe me when I say she's really nice. I bet you'd like her if you got the chance to meet her again. If Melanie is anything like Claire then I'm sure you two will be a great couple."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 24th 2011, 6:52 pm

"Yeah, well...you can't really blame me. The one time we really were around each other, she had a completely drunken outburst and then referred to Scorpius as Al's sex god boyfriend. I mean, it really wasn't the greatest first impression," she said honestly, recalling that game pretty damn well...for Kendra just went back and looked over Claire's outburst. She smiled softly from Teddy's comment then said, "Well, thanks. That's sweet. I really am sorry though that Claire just...disappeared. I totally would have given her another chance too."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 24th 2011, 7:05 pm

Teddy shrugged, "I'm not going to get too worked up about it. As they say, there's plenty more fish in the... castle. No one in particular," He added, guessing at what Dom's next question might be, "I'm just saying. There's bond to be other girls at Hogwarts. It's impossible for all the good looking ones to be taken." Maybe when he found one they could go on a double date. HAHAHA HE'D LOOK LIKE A PIMP WITH THREE GIRLS.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 25th 2011, 5:44 pm

Teddy was right in guessing what Dom was going to say next, for she definitely opened her mouth to ask if he had been talking to any girls...but then he interrupted her question. "Well, that's true. I'm sure that there are quite a few single ones still around. In fact, I think Debbie Goldenberg is single! You know, the Hufflepuff? Maybe you should ask her out," Dom suggested seriously. Oh, and here is a picture of Debbie. And yeah, Teddy would totally look like a pimp and I'm sure the waitress would be very amused.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 27th 2011, 3:47 am

Teddy faked a hurt look at Dom's words, "Debbie Goldenberg? That's the level you think I'm at? Well, good to know you have faith in me. I'm never going to ask you to be my wing man. Ever. You're too pretty anyways, all the good looking girls would probably go for you." Seriously, that's probably why he never had a girlfriend. Dom stole them all. Hehe. "Anyways," he said, returning to his main point, "I would never date a Hufflepuff. That's worse than a Slytherin!" He joked. Obviously he doesn't think dating a Slytherin is that bad, or else he wouldn't approve of Al's relationship with Scorp. Rose and Teddy are fighting to control this post now so I'm going to have to stop writing.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 28th 2011, 6:15 am

"Nah, you definitely deserve someone better than Debbie," Dom decided, though she really couldn't think of who else in the school was single. It seemed like everyone was pairing up during the end of term. "I'll keep my ears open, though I honestly can't think of anyone that really deserves you. I mean, the only single and good looking girls that are around are pretty much slags. Unless...that's the kind of thing you want," she said, not sure if Teddy was looking for a relationship or a girl for a quick and meaningless fling. "And Hufflepuffs aren't that terrible! It's just...hard to find the really good ones. Debbie is just an extreme case of a bad Puff."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 29th 2011, 1:43 am

"Hufflepuff's probably aren't bad. I mean, at least you'd be sure that they're loyal." Teddy smiled, "Enough about my love life." He said, waving it away with his hand. He didn't want to say out loud to Dom that he was good with either a relationship or a fling. After all, it was down to weeks before he was graduated and out of Hogwarts forever. "Anything else going on with you? Excited for summer?" I am completely out of conversation ideas...
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley July 30th 2011, 12:02 am

Dom supposed that was true. If Teddy dated a Puff, then he wouldn’t have to worry about the girl cheating on him. “Well finnnnne,” she said with a dramatic sigh. “I just don’t want you to be lonely or anything. Nothing’s really going on with me,” she said with a shrug. “I’m definitely ready for summer though because it means the stupid OWLs are over and I can just relax and not worry about any school work for awhile. What are you going to do once your out of school?” she asked. “Where are you going to stay?”
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin July 31st 2011, 4:36 am

"I'm just going to do relax for the summer, maybe write a few essays to try and get an internship for next year. Come September I won't be living with my grand mum anymore, that's for sure. She raised my dad and then had to raise me, too. I'm sure she's tired of depending people living with her." Dom knew all about that situation though, so he wouldn't ramble about it. "I've kinda been thinking of travelling a bit. Pretty soon I'm going to have to stay close to her, so I may as well get the travel bug out of the way now, right?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 1st 2011, 8:04 am

“You say it as though your Grandmum thinks it’s a hassle that she cares for you. That’s not the case and you know it,” Dom said softly, knowing that Andromeda definitely cherished at least having Teddy to care for. “And you should definitely travel if you want to. You deserve to get out and see what’s around the world. I mean, you have worked really hard these past few years and deserve a bit of a break. Any place specific you want to see?” she asked.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 1st 2011, 8:14 am

Teddy shrugged, "No where specifically. Just around. And none of that first class flying or floo power stuff either. I'm talking train rides, bus rides, sketchy taxi drivers and backpacking. Really see everything, not just the touristy things. Travel like a muggle, experience like a wizard." He realized he was ranting and stopped himself. "That sounded stupid." He shrugged again, "You probably know what I mean, anyways, right?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 1st 2011, 8:29 am

Dom stared at Teddy for a moment before remembering she ought to respond. "Yeah, I know what you mean...but I tink you're freaking nuts. Do you realize how easily you could get killed? Do you realize how dangerous that could be? What if some tragic accident happened and you died and no one knew! How are we supposed to throw you a funeral?!"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 1st 2011, 8:33 am

Teddy was honestly shocked. He had not expected that response from Dom AT ALL. "Dom. Dom. Dominique. Calm. Down." He grabbed her shoulders and was absolutely certain they had eye contact before he said, "They throw funerals without the bodies all the time." And then he cracked up laughing because I am a cruel cruel person.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 1st 2011, 9:00 am

Dom quieted when Teddy grabbed her and she looked at him, waiting for what he was going to say. "Teddy!" she scolded, not liking his answer one bit. "That...is a horrible thing to say! You know what, just for that, I'm telling everyone at your funeral how you were a huge prat who purposely tried to make me emotionally damaged," she said, crossing her arms and glaring at him.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 1st 2011, 9:05 am

"So let me get this straight." Teddy started, trying to stop his laughing, "I'm mysteriously disappear and they never find my body. Then, at my funeral, you go around spreading horrible rumors about me? Dom," He scolded, "You're a terrible friend." And then he started laughing again because I'm in a very laughy mood. "I'm not making you emotionally damaged, I'm only trying to bring some humor into your life."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 1st 2011, 9:37 am

"Yeah, that was right. And I am not a terrible friend! You're the one 'bringing me humour'," she said, repeating what he said. "But...wait. How will we know to throw you a funeral if we don't even know you're dead. I mean, if you just disappear for a while then we'll just think that you hate us and never want anything to do with us ever again! We'll probably just think that you're in Serbia and shacked up with some girl and busy shagging and having a family and never wanting to deal with us ever again! HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY DEAD!"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 1st 2011, 9:52 am

Teddy stopped laughing, "Sorry, Dom. I was only kidding of course. If you want, I can wait to travel so you can come babysit me along the way." He was only half kidding, he actually would wait for her. I'd add an always here but Dom would be creeped out, HAHA. "I promise to stay alive for you, okay Dommy?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 1st 2011, 10:20 am

Dom took a deep breath to calm herself. "Well...I suppose. Merlin knows you do act like a baby half the time and probably do need someone to take care of you. Though, if things really do work out with Melanie...you won't mind if she comes along, right?" she asked hopefully. Oh yeah, HOW DOES THAT ONE FEEL LUPIN.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 2nd 2011, 1:53 am

This is like a repeat of that scene when Teddy told Dom that things with Claire might get serious....
"I do not act like a baby. Name one time that I have." Teddy challenged, frowning. He was a bit surprised when she asked if Melanie could join them, they hadn't even been out on a date yet. "I guess I don't see why not." He told her, "But you don't that's going to get that serious so quickly, do you? Going away with someone is a big deal." Not that he would know, he'd never done it.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 2nd 2011, 10:40 pm

Dom thought to herself for a moment of something in specific that made Teddy a baby. "Okay, well...maybe there isn't exactly a moment, but you definitely pout and mope if things don't go your way. Plus, you need someone to cook for you and remind you to wash your underwear," she smiled. "Well...I don't know if things will get serious, but it feels...right with her," she said with a small shrug. "I don't know. Sometimes you just feel these things. Plus, if it was just you and me... I would probably get lonely and attempt to cockblock you every night you bring a girl to the place...or a guy. Whatever floats your boat."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 2nd 2011, 11:14 pm

BRB, STABBING MYSELF.

Teddy rolled his eyes, "Really? I mope when things don't go my way? That's rich, coming from you. And I know how to cook... mac and cheese." He frowned, "Must be a girl thing, to 'feel these things'." He made quotations in the air around the words, "I would never jump to that conclusion." Let's not point out that he did the exact same thing, shall we? "Anyways, you cockblocking me is ridiculous. Even if I was to get with a girl every night I wouldn't bring her back to the motel. Her place for sure."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 9th 2011, 6:29 pm

“Alright, everyone huffs when things don’t go their way,” she said rolling her eyes. “And if you end up eating just mac and cheese, you’ll become a lump. You need to eat balanced meals and not the same disgusting stuff every single day,” she pointed out. She decided not to comment about how Teddy would apparently never jump to those conclusions, which was total bs since she recalled how he had felt about Claire. “And that’s quite thoughtful of you,” she said. “Then I wouldn’t have to sit outside the motel room for a whole thirty seconds while you quickly shagged,” she said...because Dom is convinced Teddy wouldn't hold an erection for more than thirty seconds. Yep.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next