Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 4 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:52 am

Remus grins, sitting down next to him. "Without me? You'd be lost. You can't read maps remember?" He chuckles softly and moves to clean the blood off Sirius' shoulders. He was feeling rather dizzy but he had to finish cleaning off the blood. Then he could pass out. He needed to let Hermione know he was okay too. He was worried about how the night had gone for her and Kiora.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 7:00 am

Sirius laughed and moved to hug him, a stupid mistake as it caused them both pain. "Goddammit. I just wanna hug you, dammit. Ah well," he said with an affectionate smile, thinking to himself he was glad it was Remus tending to him, because he wouldn't stand for anyone else doing it. Sirius Black can take care of himself, dammit. His stormy grey eyes fell on Remus' face and he frowned slightly, shaking his head again. "Remus, I'm okay. You- you need to lay down, alright? You're pale, you look like you're out of it- really, Remus, I'm okay now, okay? You've taken care of me plenty. See? Good as new!" he said brightly and sitting up abruptly, and promptly cringing in pain. "I mean it, alright? Just- just lay down, okay? Just don't go far," he added quietly as he finished binding the wound on Remus' head for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 7:05 am

[I have to go!!! <3 love you!]

Remus gives Sirius a disbelieving look. "You really think I believe you're all better? No, sir. Not at all." He lightly touches Sirius' cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, Sirius." Which was also true because he couldn't move. If he tried to get up he'd probably just fall over. "Here." He gently pushes Sirius back down then lays next to him. "There's plenty of room, and neither of us can really go anywhere. Plus this way if you need anything I'll be right here to help."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 7:10 am

OKAY, LOVE YOU! PAUSING HERE!

Sirius smiled at that, glad Remus was going to be even closer than he'd hoped. He sees Remus' leg finally when he lays down on the bed and shudders, proceeding to bandage it for him after cleaning it up. He then lay down beside him and wrapped an arm around his friend to remind him he was there, and eventually they both fell asleep together.

ASDFJKL; AWWWWWWWWWWW.

Eowyn goes to cry about Wolfstar <3 I want 2.0 like now, yeah? Yeah.

If you wanna RP with Mya or someone and I'm not here, just leave me passed out, lmao. Sirius can sleep through anything anyway. Or you could leave it paused and we can have more cute Wolfstar before Mya comes over and steals my Remus- er, I mean, takes care of her husband... >_>

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:22 am

EOWYN FORCES HERSELF TO STOP THINKING THAT SHE HAS WOLFSTAR. NO. THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS. SIRIUS IS STRAIGHT.
TO THE FANART FOLDER...

Sirius wakes up and sits up in bed, confused as to where he is until he sees Remus curled up next to him. He smiles slightly, seeing that he's getting rest, and summons a piece of parchment as he realizes nobody told Mya they were here.

Mya-
Remus and I are in the HW.
We're fine, don't worry, but
he's sleeping and I don't want
to wake him up. Thought you
ought to know.
-Sirius

He stays in bed, stretches and yawns, and toys with the bandages on his chest while keeping an eye on his sleeping friend beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:34 am

Hermione comes into the HW, walking as quickly as she can despite having a fussy, exhausted baby in her arms and being just a bit fussy and exhausted herself after the sleepless night. She rushes over to the bed, where Remus and Sirius are both resting, her eyes flickering over the damage.
"Could be worse," she murmurs, despite the worried little frown turning down the corners of her mouth. She leans over and kisses Remus' forehead, he doesn't even stir but Kiora reaches out for him. Knowing she's not going to settle until she sees her Daddy properly, Hermione quickly secures Kiora in Remus' arms. He sleeps on, but smiles slightly, and Kiora gurgles in relief. Hermione looks over to Sirius, taking in the bandages.
"Are you ok?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:37 am

Sirius smiles when he sees Kiora and waves to her. "Hey, little girl- and her mommy. I'm fine, just gotta change bandages, probably. He's fine, it's a better night for him. He hit his head a little and cut it open, and I'm not really sure how he hurt his leg, but it wasn't bad at all. Mind giving me a hand here?" he asked, gesturing at his bandaged chest which through which blood was seeping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:41 am

"And he didn't get out?" Hermione asks, even though she already knows there would be a helluva lot more damage to both of them if that had been the case. Glancing down once more to make sure Kiora is indeed secure in Remus' arms - she is, she's flailing sleepily at Sirius and nomming on Remus' shirt - she crosses to the other side of the bed. "Sure. Here, try and keep still," she says, making quick work of removing the soiled bandages. "I'd better clean these again so they don't get infected," she says, and starts doing just that.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:42 am

Sirius nods and grits his teeth as she cleans his wounds, which if I remember were rather deep, sadly for Sirius, and it stings like hell. "Of course not, I promised I wouldn't let him get out, so I didn't. Hence the chest and shoulder," he said with a shrug. "Small price to pay. How was the baby?" he asked, looking at Kiora to keep from focusing on the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:48 am

Hissing in sympathy at Sirius' obvious pain, Hermione finishes cleaning the wounds as quickly as possible. She focuses on getting the bandages perfectly straight and tight as she redresses the wounds, because it's easier to talk about these things when she has something to focus on, rather than her own distress. "A little better, thankfully. I mean, she didn't sleep a wink and I couldn't put her down all night, so we're both exhausted and I feel like my head might explode sometime soon... But I think that potion from Joel helped some. She didn't cry all night at least, so I think maybe there was no pain for her this time."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:51 am

"I'm sorry," he said with a frown, and he meant it to. He reaches out a hand to stroke Kiora's cheek, offering her a finger to play with and smiling a little again at her happy face. "I hope she wasn't. You don't have to hang around too much, I just figured you'd want to see him as soon as you could. He basically just helped me back here and we both passed out from exhaustion- er, or me from bloodloss actually I think. You need rest," he said firmly, looking at the distress on her face. "And peace. Something bothering you besides all of this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:56 am

"I couldn't sleep now anyway," Hermione admits, watching with a little smile as Kiora latches onto Sirius' finger and pulls as hard as she can. "Remus will be better soon, he'll wake up and he'll heal and he'll feel better, and then I'll be able to relax. Please tell me you took a blood replenishing potion, Sirius? And I'm sure it's nothing, and things will work out just fine and as usual I'll have been going Mama Bear for no good reason, but I've been worrying about Viktor, too."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:59 am

Sirius shook his head. "I don't need a blood replenishing potion, I'm fine, 'Mione. And he's already fine, really, he's just tired. He's no more hurt than he would be tripping over a rock outside," he said with a grin, which fades slightly. "Viktor? You too, then?" he asked, because he's been worrying about his BFF like crazy lately, mhm. Eowyn can't wait for Viktor to dump Reg's sorry ass so Sirius can give Viktor his cheering up present which is hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 5:03 am

"Are you sure?" Hermione says skeptically, because Mama Bear likes to fuss. Then she scoffs. "Oh, like that's meant to make me feel better? You know Remus is the only person at Hogwarts with the capability to trip over a rock and land himself in here!" She sighs a little and crawls onto the bed with everyone else, curling up at the foot and wrapping her arms around her knees, hugging herself while she watches over the other three. "Yeah... I don't mean to badmouth your brother, but I really wish he would open his eyes and see the damage he's causing."
Mya can't wait to see this cheering up present!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:09 am

Hermione will go into shock because she will not believe Sirius was capable of getting such a present. She will be amazed at Sirius' thoughtfulness, mhm. Who knew, Sirius has thoughts?! Sirius snorts with laughter, and tickles Kiora's tummy. "Hermione, you do remember I hate him, right? And that I badmouth him on a daily basis? Right. I might have some desire to patch things up a little, but that doesn't change my opinions of him. And right now my opinion is that he's being a right foul little git that's fucking with my BFF a bit too damn much, and if he's hanging with Lucius Malfoy things are just gonna get damn worse," he said, hissing the name. "Did Viktor tell you about that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 5:17 am

Hermione will possibly die of shock if it is revealed that Sirius has thoughts, even though she knows how thoughtful he is when he buys Kiora gifts. She shrugs, which looks kind of funny because she's still hugging her knees, so her whole body sory of shrugs too. "I know, but he's your brother - you're allowed to badmouth him and hate him and all that. And yes, Viktor did mention Regulus was spending a lot of time with a Malfoy. I don't want Viktor to know, because I know he'll just worry and he doesn't need any more of that right now, but it sort of scares me," she mumbles, looking down.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:23 am

Sirius sighed and looked directly at Mya. "It should. I know Lucius well, better than Reg does- he's my age, so when our families would meet, the two of us would spend time together with Bellatrix, while Regulus was off with Narcissa. He's foul. Disgusting. And he's smart, Hermione. He's a charismatic bastard, with more money than even my family, and a hatred of muggles and muggleborns that surpasses even that of my mother. He's manipulative and cunning and what he sees is in Regulus is another connection to the Black family, which would only serve the Malfoy heir well- yes, he's the heir, lovely, eh? As is Regulus. Nothing good can come of them talking. Nothing. It's not possible."

Oh. But it is, Sirius. CALM DOWN, SIRIUS. MAYBE LUCIUS CAN MAKE REG MAN UP A BIT!
... And maybe hippogriffs will bow to Draco...

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 5:34 am

Hermione swallows and forces herself to hold Sirius' gaze. "Sounds charming," she says, trying to make light of it even though she's suddenly even more frightened. "It's always Regulus, isn't it?" she comments. "He seems to get taken in quite a lot, trusts the wrong people..."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:43 am

Sirius looked away, down at Kiora and Remus, then back to Hermione as he remained silent a moment. "Sometimes I wonder if he even cares. I don't know that Lucius isn't a bad person him for him to trust, as much as he's a bad influence. He has more to gain by keeping Reg around as a friend in the long term keep up the alliance between our houses, I don't really see him fucking Reg over or anything. But he's not going to make things better between Reg and Viktor, and he's not gonna help change Reg's mind about the dark arts and the such, not that it's possible, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 5:59 am

Hermione shudders a little. "Either way, it all stacks up pretty badly." She looks at Remus and Kiora and manages a small smile - Kiora has finally dropped off to sleep, one hand wrapped around Sirius' finger still, the other hand stretched up towards Remus' face. "What makes you different?" she finally asks, out of sheer curiosity. "Why is it that of all your family, all that conditioning... you were the one who said 'no'?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:10 am

Sirius is surprised by the question and he shrugs, staring down at the beautiful child clinging to his finger. "I don't know," he said softly, smiling down at the innocent child. "I really don't know. Perhaps it was meeting James and Remus and Peter that day on the train, on my first day here- maybe it was them who made all the difference. Or maybe I sat with them because I already was different. I don't think it matters. I'm just glad that I am who I am," he said, not moving his gaze from the child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 6:15 am

"Me too," Hermione says simply, watching him watch Kiora. "But I think it must've always been in you to be different - maybe the others helped bring it out of you, but it had to have been there to begin with or you'd never have even bothered with them, right? You'd have gone straight to the Slytherins, and been sorted there, and the rest would be a very different history."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:24 am

"That's true. I guess I was different before the hat ever put me in Gryffindor. I don't really think about it much, I'm just always grateful I had- and have- people like Prongs and Wormtail and Moony to keep my head on right. And you too," he added as an afterthought, looking back up at her. "I never really thought about it, but you must have been through a lot, being a muggleborn. Stupid prats in Slytherin aren't the only ones with prejudice against you, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 6:31 am

Hermione blushes a little at being included and gives Sirius a small smile. "It's not easy, sometimes," she confesses. "It's no fun, actually. I thought things would be different when I first got here. I never fit in with the muggles because of the magic, so I thought it would be brilliant to be among people like me. And then I got here and it was a bit of a slap in the face, to find out that actually, people think I don't belong here, either. Sort of like being in no-man's land sometimes. But there are more and enough good people, to make up for the less accommodating ones," she says, because she likes to find the positives.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:37 am

Sirius nodded. "I'm no muggleborn, but I know what it's like to not fit in. I obviously didn't fit in at home, and most people heard my last name and instantly assumed I was like the rest of my family, so... yeah, I didn't really fit in with the Gryffindors either. But eventually I found my place and made a name for myself, and now nobody thinks of me like that at all, anymore. And I'm glad for it," he said. "If anyone ever bothers you about your blood, you better tell me, because I'll kick their sorry arse."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next