Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 5:48 pm

Tam is dying imagining Pansy saying that to Draco... just because... Draco sat up with a mixed look of amusement and grossed-out-ness (disgust was the wrong word and I'm feeling slow today) "Well actually it was just chedder... didn't smell like much of anything. But anyway," He helped her slowly sit up, wincing as she caught her breath. That must smart like a bitch. "Okay," he got off the bed, still with a hand on her back to steady her JUST IN CASE and walked around it to help her up, "Here we go"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 6th 2010, 6:08 pm

Pansy looked him, almost glaring but not quite. She was just feeling tense about getting so much help to sit up. She straightened up and looked at him, her head tilted a little to the side. "What, are you going to come pee with me? Afraid I'll duel Moaning Myrtle in there? She might cry on me."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock July 6th 2010, 6:09 pm

[-thinks pansy pie should come on skype-]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 6:29 pm

[*thinks it makes tam sad when pansy gets offline the minute tam gets on... *]

Draco knew this was just the pain, drugs and frustration talking so he smirked back at her, "Well Pansy at this point if she did cry on you you'd probably slip and fall and hurt yourself more. So maybe I should come." With a laugh he ignored her glare and helped her to her feet then sat on the bed and looked expectant and smug, "Well go on."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock July 6th 2010, 6:45 pm

[-thinks tam should be on skype-]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 6th 2010, 6:45 pm

Pansy was glaring daggers at Draco. She hated being treated like she couldn't handle herself, even if she maybe couldn't at the time. She crossed her arms, holding her breath immediately afterwards to keep from making a sound of pain as the quick jerky action was not good for her shoulder. "Fine." She turned around and headed down the aisle between beds, toward the back of the hospital wing where the bathroom was. She didn't turn to look at Draco, but knew he was watching, and she made sure she didn't fall over or trip or anything else stupid that would only make him baby her more. Business taken care of, she glanced in the mirror. Woah. Those are some wicked handprints. Hher hair was singed a little around the neck area from the whip. Easily enough taken care of, really, with my wand... my wand. Where the hell is my wand?! She hurried out of the bathroom and back toward her bed, slightly panicked. "Draco! Where's my wand? I can't bloody walk around without my wand."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 7:07 pm

Draco saw her rush out the bathroom and immediately stood up, worried that something had happened. When she mentioned that her wand was gone his first feeling was one of relief that it wasn't a new injury of any sort but then he thought of the repercussions of her not having her wand and he started to panic too. "I don't know! When did you last see it!?" Looking around he spotted it next to the bed! Thank Merlin! He grabbed it and held it out to her, "Well there you go. Found it! THOUGH I AM NOT A PUFFLEHUFF!"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:11 pm

[DRACO: THE UNDERCOVER HUFFLEPUFF. GOING WHERE NO PUFF HAS GONE BEFORE.]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 7:17 pm

[I'm dead.... I can't explain to my mom why I'm laughing so hard...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:19 pm

[I AM SO BORED AND THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS POST MY OBSERVATORY COMMENTS ON PAGES WITH THE BMK]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 7th 2010, 12:02 am

[Elise, I love you sometimes. Yeah, just sometimes. Wink]

Pansy looked through the covers of the bed. "Well I haven't exactly seen it since I had it in the classro-- oh thank goodness." She snatched it quickly from his hand, breathing a sigh of relief as she held it in her fingers again. "Thanks, Finder Draco." She sat down on the bed again, remembering about her hair that was singed quite a bit. Telling Draco she would be right back, she went back to the bathroom and stood before the mirror, trying to decide what to do about it. Giving it a good cut would be the best solution, though unfortunately she'd been letting it grow out for a while and it was quite long and she was rather fond of it. She had to cut it to just above the shoulders to get rid of all the burnt mess - thanks a lot Durmstrang fool - but it didn't look so bad. It was like she used to wear it, if a little longer. A little bob, slightly shorter in the back, just brushing the tops of her shoulders. She shrugged and headed back out of the bathroom and plopped down on the bed with a sigh.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 7th 2010, 4:48 am

Draco leaned over and tugged on the ends of her hair, "Just like old times eh? So how did it get burnt in the first place?" His fingers wandered back to trace the little bit of neck that was now just visible under the back of her hair. Pushing her hair to one side he ran his finger further along her neck, gently tracing the bruises there. He resolved to have a word with the nurse very soon to see how they could get rid of them before the wedding.

[okay if i fall asleep pansy feel free to either godmod me out or get onto my account and make me leave cause draco needs to get out of here anyway]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 7th 2010, 5:07 am

Pansy rolled her eyes as he grabbed her hair. "I guess it is." She shrugged, snarling up her nose a bit as old times weren't always so fond to remember. "Tolga made a whip of fire, so..." She sighed as he traced her bruises, his fingers on her skin much kinder than the ones previously there. "Draco, you don't have to stay here. You should go eat or something, you have better things to do." Pansy slid back into bed, shoving the pillows up and leaning against them comfortably.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 7th 2010, 5:16 am

Draco opened his mouth to protest the idea of leaving but then Pansy gave him one of those looks that shut him up before he'd even spoken. Anyone with a particularly ferocious female relative knows the look. Sliding off the bed he leaned over and gave her a quick kiss, "I'll be back in the morning okay? Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone and call the doctor if you need anything. Promise?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 7th 2010, 5:19 am

"I'll be fine, just get out." She glared first, but couldn't help cracking a small smile. She pulled the sheets up again, nestling back into the pillows and stretching her legs out as she watched Draco leaving. She sighed and stared randomly for a little while before falling asleep.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 7th 2010, 10:19 pm

Though it had only been a short amount of time, Pansy was getting remarkably better. Her shoulder still had a ways to go, but it was getting there. She went to the bathroom again and checked her reflection, pleased that the cuts had all been cleared up and the bruises had faded considerably, which was fantastic seeing as she would be in a wedding dress tomorrow. Coming back to her bed, she sat down on the side of it and put her head in her hands, having so much to think about. The wedding vow renewal was tomorrow, and if she encountered one of the Durmstrang boys again after this, what would happen? She couldn't deal with that right now, there was too much to plan and think about in this coming week. She thought she was rambling in her head, but she was probably mumbling a bit to herself as well. She never did like having to plan large events, so something like planning her proper wedding was especially stressful. At least she was alone and no one would hear her mumbling like a lunatic. At least, that's what she thought, until a pair of familiar shoes appeared next to where she was staring at the floor. Draco. "Oh, hi love." She looked up at him, hiding the fact that he took her completely by surprise, sneaky quiet little ferret.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 7th 2010, 10:32 pm

"Hey Darling. You okay?" Walking in to see one's wife with her face in her hands muttering to herself is never comforting. Ever. Sitting next to her he put one hand on her back as she sat up to look at him, "Do you need the doctor? Is something wrong?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 7th 2010, 10:42 pm

"Nope. I'm good. Let's get out of here, I hate this place." She stood up quickly and took his hand, pulling him out of the hospital wing and wishing it good riddance, hoping she wouldn't be back here any time soon.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:25 am

Remus and Sirius shuffle into the hospital wing. Remus helps Sirius onto an empty bed and looks around for some stuff to clean up the blood on Sirius' chest. "Let's get you cleaned up shall we?" He gets a bowl of water and towel. "Then I'll see what I can get to heal your cuts."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 6:27 am

Eowyn feels as weird as Sirius right now because she's nearly always the one doing the healing. Always. Even as Snape. Sirius sighed and nodded, catching his own reflection in the mirror and groaning because there's blood in his hair, and now he'll have to wash it all out and it'll be yucky. Blood in hair is not cool. "Thanks, Remus. Eowyn really wants to put an I love you here because it feels right but she can't, oh poo."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:33 am

"Hey, it's no problem. You've helped me out loads of times, Sirius. It's the least I can do." Remus dabs the wet cloth gently on Sirius' chest, wiping away the blood. He trying to be very careful and is concentrating very hard. It sort of feels nice to be the one doing the taking care of for once. Usually he has to just lay around after the full moon and have others take care of him. It's not that he doesn't appreciate it, he does, he just would rather it didn't have to happen at all. He'd be tired later and need to sleep, plus take care of his leg and head wound, but for now taking care of his best friend was more important.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:35 am

[I may have to go soon. Like half an hour or so. I'll see how far I can push it. XD]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 6:38 am

Sirius draws a sharp breath as the damp cloth stings and looks up at Remus gratefully, who's still bleeding. He carefully reached out a hand to touch Remus' cheek, shaking his head slowly. "Take care of yourself first. Your head..." he said softly, forcing himself to a sitting position and reaching for another wet cloth which he takes to Remus' forehead, cautiously wiping away the blood as his friend tended to him in turn.

I need to go to sleep before that anyway, before midnight. I'll wrap this up... after a few more posts. *clings to wolfstar while she can*

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:43 am

Remus smiles lightly, trying to ignore the pain the cut on his head was giving him. He couldn't feel the one on his leg anymore, whether that was good or not he couldn't tell. Luckily it wasn't on the leg that he'd broken the foot of the other day while on the Pitch with Viktor. That was still sore a bit. Yeah, cause Viktor and I decided that would happen before. All part of our plan to hopefully get mama bear Hermione to go easier on us when she finds out. "You really shouldn't be sitting up. You'll- ah!" The cloth on his head stings and he hisses slightly. "This is ridiculous isn't?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 6:48 am

Sirius smiles slightly and shakes his head. "Utterly ridiculous. But it's alright, because you're here with me, and I'm here with you, and we've got each other, okay? Always. No matter what. Now sit down before you pass out, there's room on the bed for you too, stupid," he said with a small chuckle, moving over slightly for Remus. "Dunno what I'd do without you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next