Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 11 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:27 am

-Hermione-

Hermione doesn't respond to Remus' presence, because she's too busy fighting the waves of panic and the threatened feeling she gets from having him close to her. She hates herself a little bit for feeling this way, but she can't control it, she can't even control the trembling of her lower lip as she gathers Kiora gently in her arms, holding her close. "Hush, baby, it's alright. Mummy's right here. She's not going anywhere, promise. I've got you, Kiora Rose, and nobody is ever going to hurt you."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:33 am

Remus is a very understanding guy. He gets that Hermione is still feeling a bit iffy, so he doesn't push his presence on her, but he can't keep himself from talking to her. "Hermione, love...please tell me who did this? Was it Dolohov? Viktor said Snape was there too." Remus was confused as to what had really happened.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:40 am

-Hermione-

She spends several minutes fussing over Kiora, trying to settle her as best she can when she's still half out of her mind herself and her arm throbs painfully every second she holds Kiora. But Hermione is not letting her daughter go for anything, not right now. Kiora eventually settles enough to stop crying, though her eyes are fixed sadly on Hermione's face, which still sports a rather ugly bruise because it probably should. Her little hands cling to Hermione's shirt as if she's afraid more bad things will happen if she lets Hermione go away again.
"Dolohov... he came up behind me," she mutters, looking at Kiora, not Remus. "He grabbed my hair and I couldn't get away. And then he said... Kiora..." she trails off, wanting to neither relive it nor speak of it. "He was choking me, thought I was going to die... and then Snape came and stopped him...."

Last edited by Molly Prewett on August 2nd 2010, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:00 am

Anger flared up again in Remus as Hermione spoke. Dolohov wasn't getting off easily this time. Remus would see to it. He felt a quick rush of affection for Severus when he heard that it was he who had stopped Dolohov. The next time Remus saw him he would thank him profusely.
"Why would Dolohov do something like this? I told him to leave you alone. What part of that didn't he understand? Wait..you said he mentioned Kiora?" The anger doubled. Remus would not stand for his family being threatened like this.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:20 am

-Hermione-

Hermione nods, not taking her eyes of Kiora. "If he hurts her I'll kill him," she whispers fiercely, still not really able to pay much mind to Remus in case it sends her into another panic.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:23 am

"Please, Hermione, love, don't go near him. Pro-" Remus almost asked her to promise him that she wouldn't go near Dolohov, but that would be very hypocritical of him. Wouldn't? "Do you want Kiora to stay with you while you rest? I didn't bring any of her things so I should head back to the dorm and grab them." And kill Dolohov on the way.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:35 am

-Hermione-

Hermione pulls Kiora tighter against her, wincing at the pain. "She stays with me," she says shortly, lowering her lips to the top of Kiora's head.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:44 am

[I am sobbing over how sad this is. This and the stuff with Sirius and Remus in the dorm. So much sobbing.
OH and I'm going to have to go soon so it's good that we're finishing this up. The next time these two see each other is not going to be pleasant...oh dear.]

Remus nods. "Alright. Be careful okay? I'll be back, love. Kiora, take care of mommy for me alright? You're in charge, baby girl." He chokes back a small sob as he turns and quietly leaves the room.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 6:54 am

[I know! *sobs* Sorry my posts have been short - work stuff a-happenin' today. Anyway, I LOVE YOU HEAPS AND HEAPS. And yeah, when Remus comes back it will be SO sad. Heopfully though I'll be home andbe able to put actual effort into my posts. *flailclingsnugglewugglesobs*]

Hermione watches fearfully as Remus leave and realises Joel is out cold. She's all on her own and she doesn't know whether it's better or worse now. She bites back tears of pain, and fear, and concentrates on Kiora. "It's ok, baby. Mummy's just fine. It's ok," she mutters, wishing she wasn't a terrible liar.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:19 pm

Viktor walks in quietly and sees Hermione clinging to Kiora in the bed he left her in. He walks over and sits down in the chair next to her bed, smiling slightly at his friend as she lays there in bed, looking scared and broken. "Herm-own-ninny," he says softly. "How are you feeling?" he asked, already knowing the answer but not really knowing what else to say at the moment.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 2nd 2010, 5:24 pm

Hermione's head snaps up as the door swings open, expecting Remus' return. Kiora gurgles happily at the sight of her uncle Viktor, but Hermione is already edging slightly away from the side of the bed Viktor has taken a seat nearest to. She curls in protectively on herself and Kiora a little, watching the path of her very large and powerful friend with slight, but uncontrollable, mistrust in her eyes. "Hey," she mutters, eyes darting nervously about. "I'm fine."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:29 pm

Viktor frowns slightly at Hermione's odd behavior, but shrugs it off for now considering what just happened. "Mya, I- I'm really sorry this happened to you. I vish there vos something I could do to help you," he says quietly as he gently reaches out to rest a hand on her arm.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 2nd 2010, 5:34 pm

Hermione jerks her arm back out of Viktor's reach, jolting both the aching bones and Kiora, who whimpers in surprise. "Don't touch me!" she snaps out, her voice high and borderline hysterical. Her eyes, wide and glimmering with frightened tears, lock onto his over the top of Kiora's head.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:39 pm

Viktor pulls his hand back, looking both stunned and hurt by Mya's sudden snap at him. Was his best friend going to be terrified of him forever? He suddenly felt a lot happier that Remus had killed off the asshole that did this to his friend, but didn't feel any better that there was apparently no way for him to comfort her. "I'm sorry," he whispered quietly, trying not to let her hear how hurt he felt. Deep down he knew she still cared about Viktor. She was just acting this way because of how Tony hurt her, but it still pained him to see her acting like this towards him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 2nd 2010, 5:44 pm

Hermione looks down, her eyes welling even more with tears. She can hear the hurt and the surprise in Viktor's voice, and somewhere deep down she feels terrible for acting this way, the same way she'd acted towards Remus, as if she blamed them or didn't trust them. But she can't bring herself to do anything to dispel their doubts. Right now, she honestly doesn't want anybody anywhere near her and no amount of 'sorry' is going to change that. She nods jerkily. "Uh huh," she says, because she is unable to give him anything more right now. Kiora is whimpering in her arms, and Hermione rocks her back and forth, hissing slightly at the pain. "Shh, baby, it's ok."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:52 pm

"Do you need anything?" he asks quietly, watching his friend comfort Kiora like the way he wishes he could do for her. "Or I could go if you'd rather be alone vith Kiora for now. It's really up to you."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 2nd 2010, 5:58 pm

Hermione chews her lip. She wants to be alone because she's safer if there's nobody here. But she doesn't want to be alone because every second she is alone is plagued with the fear that Dolohov will come back when there's nobody there to help her. Nobody to protect Kiora. She dithers a minute. "I don't need anything," she finally mutters, addressing only his first question because the second suggestion is too hard for her to answer.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:59 pm

Viktor nods and looks down at his hands in his lap before saying, "He's not going to hurt you again." He looks up at her, hoping this will be enough for now because until she talks to Remus, there isn't much more he can tell her. "I promise."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 2nd 2010, 6:01 pm

Hermione curls her body away slightly, as if she's shielding herself and Kiora from Viktor and his words. "I don't want to talk about it!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 6:04 pm

Viktor internally headdesks for being such an idiot, and for once in his life, not knowing what to say. "Sorry," he mumbles again, still feeling terrible for upsetting Hermione. He sits there in silence because he honestly doesn't know what to do, and he really doesn't like the idea of Hermione in here alone with Kiora even if he knows they're both safe. Hermione never left him when he was in the Hospital Wing, so he won't either unless she wants to be alone of course.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 2nd 2010, 6:12 pm

Hermione swallows as silence descends over them, thick and unforgiving. She does her very best to pretend Viktor is not there for now because she has no way of dealing with him that doesn't result in a blind panic. Instead she lays back against the pillows, the bed adjusted so she's propped almost upright to her immense relief, because laying prone on her back would make her even more frightened and hyper aware of her vulnerability. She lays Kiora against her chest, despite the uncomfortable pressure against her bruised stomach, and holds onto her with her good arm, letting the pained one rest back against the mattress for a bit. Kiora's hand comes up to pat her Mummy's face, and Hermione bites back a wince as the little hand collides with the bruise on her face. She manages to turn her grimace into a vague smile for her daughter's sake, though, because all the pain in the world is worth knowing her daughter is here, safe, in her arms.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 4:12 am

Viktor sits there in silence before deciding that Hermione would rather be alone. He silently gets up to leave, pausing to look back at his best friend. "Feel better, Herm-own-ninny," he says softly before walking out to go be emo AND SNOG CEDRIC.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 3rd 2010, 4:15 am

Hermione nods silently, her eyes still firmly on Kiora as if she is intent on blocking the whole world out. She shifts uncomfortably when she's left alone with the baby, her teeth sinking into her lower lip as Kiora cuddles up to her, unknowingly placing a lot of strain on Hermione's injuries.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 3rd 2010, 4:17 am

Remus comes in quietly, carrying the bag of Kiora's stuff. He sees Hermione awake and smiles, but the smile is quickly replaced by a slight look of fear and sadness. He's terrified of what Hermione will say when she finds out what he did. Luckily his nose isn't broken anymore, and the new bruise on his forehead is already fading. By the time he reaches Hermione's bed, he looks like a small, scared child, who figures he's in big trouble. "Hey, love. How are you feeling? Is it okay to have Kiora laying on you like that? You still need to heal, love."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 3rd 2010, 4:22 am

OMG YOUR AVATAR! *loves it*

Hermione doesn't notice the tension and fear surrounding Remus through her own. She just keeps biting her lip and shying away from anyone who comes near her. She cringes a little as he speaks - she knows he's right, she should let him hold Kiora, or at least help her resettle her, but she doesn't feel right letting him do that yet. "I've got her," she says shortly, even as an accidental kick to her bruised stomach makes her gasp out loud.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next