Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 10 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Molly Prewett July 31st 2010, 4:40 am

Sorry - there were mushrooms to be had!

Hermione chuckles. She really did wish she had seen that because it would've been beautiful. "True. She is constantly adorable. Well, if you can make it back, I'll walk you. Maybe you can see if Sirius made it back to your dorm or something, but I want to get her back to our room, try and get her settled back into her normal routine as quickly as possible," she explains, slipping off the bed and cuddling Kiora close and secure for the journey back to Gryffindor.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 31st 2010, 5:01 am

SORRY THE INTERNET WENT FAR AWAY, BUT NOW IT'S BACK.

Remus nods. "Alright, let's head back." And they shall head back now...yay! Remus stops off at his dorm where he'll talk to Sirius. What fun.

[yeah it was a short post....but i may have to go soon. XD love you lots!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 31st 2010, 5:02 am

[lol no worries beautiful. I LOVE YOU! XXOO]

Hermione and Kiora go as well, and settle down in the Cub Pen.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 3:42 am

Viktor levitates Hermione in and lowers her down onto a bed, making a mental note to murder the next person to call him stupid because he's obviously not considering how much time he spent in the library when he came here for the Tri-Wizard tournament. He watches as a nurse fixes her because I don't know where Joel is, and decides the best thing to do is write a note to Remus.

Remus,
Hermione is in the
Hospital Wing. I
don't know what
happened, but she's
hurt badly. Get here
as soon as you can.
Viktor

He sends it off, knowing that Remus will flip a bitch when he sees it, but also knowing that it's better than saying she's fine and having him come to see her in the state she's currently in.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 3:45 am

Joel wonders if Joel should come in and Nursify the scene, since he's home now and can?
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 3:48 am

I'm too lazy to write Remus leaving the lake when he gets that note. But yeah, he's pissed already. It's making me dizzy.

Remus comes in, holding Kiora because they'd been having uber cuddle time down by the lake, and freezes when he sees Hermione. Then he quickly joins Viktor, already visibly shaking. "Viktor...what the hell happened? Is she going to be alright? Who did this to her?" Kiora squealed when she saw Hermione but then seemed to sense the dampened mood in the room cause she grew quiet and whimpered a bit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 3:49 am

[OMG YES PLEASE JOELIKINS!]

-Hermione-

Hermione whimpers as she's lowered onto the bed in the Hospital Wing. She flinches, hating to be touched, but there's a lot of work to be done. For Joel's information she has - a gash across her temple, as been kicked in the face, kicked in the stomach, and her arm as been snapped, along with a series of little bumps and bruises from being thrown about. She squeezes her eyes shut tight, not wanting to see or hear or feel anything anymore.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 3:49 am

JOEL SHOULD DO THAT! Joel should know Eowyn will be ready for Apollo/Djinn tonight at some point, but she needs to wrap up some of the million threads she's in first. *is working on it*

VIKTOR IS A STUPID GIT WHAT KIND OF IDIOT SITS THERE BABBLING INSTEAD OF JUST FIXING THE DAMN BROAD, HONESTLY. STUPID HULKING THUG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 3:52 am

FUCK. YOU. SNAPE.

Viktor turns to Remus, still looking worried out of his mind. "I don't know. I just found her like this vith Snape. Apparently, he didn't hurt her, but I have no idea who did. She started to say a name. Dolo-something or other."

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 3:55 am

Joel comes running out of his absence, his two week sleep strangely uninterrupted. Anyway, he ran into the room, nodded at Remus, and yanked out his wand. By the time he reached Mya's bed, he had his usual army of tubs and gauze and bottles floating behind him. He starts working on the broken bones first, before they set themselves, and whistled cheerfully as Halloween worked on the minor things- the cuts and such.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 3:56 am

Hospital Wing - Page 10 Jackson-Rathbone-jackson-rathbone-9039392-419-480

[i kinda want to change Joel's avatar (or Raphael's since i changed his name for 2.0) to Jackson Rathbone JUST for this picture]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 3:58 am

Remus' head snapped up to look at Viktor. "Severus? Wait..." A dark look filled Remus' eyes. "Hermione couldn't have meant Dolohov, could she? I told him to leave her alone..." Kiora started crying and Remus looked down at her, rubbing her back softly. She was holding her arms out, reaching for her mommy. "Hold on, baby girl. Mommy needs to get all fixed up before you can lay with her okay?" She cried more. "I'm sorry, baby girl. I'm sorry. Just a bit longer." He rocked her gently, trying, for now, to push thoughts of Dolohov out of his mind - which was a very tough thing to do right now. Remus smiled gratefully at Joel, who is the awesomest of awesome.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 4:00 am

[OK loves, my net is almost totally failing now, and I have to be at work in an hour so this may be my last post until I get to work. *sighs* Just godmode me into passing out or something if needs be, and I will have Mya wake up as soon as I can! LOVE YOU ALL!]

-Hermione-

Still whimpering, Hermione cringes away from Joel and Halloween as they work quickly and efficiently to heal her. "No, don't touch me," she moans, not even really realising what she's saying, just wanting everything to go away so she could be safe.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

Viktor just shakes his head, showing that he honestly has no idea what happened as he sits there in silence to watch Joel heal his best friend. He has no idea who this Dolohov guy is, but he does know that he wants him dead. And for the record, he doesn't regret punching Snape because it felt amazing and he thinks Sirius would be jealous if he knew that Viktor punched the greasy one.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 4:04 am

Joel administers a sleeping potion made from poppy and chamomile (his all time favourite herb omgggg) so that Mya cuold sleep. The poppy would help her reach unconciousness through the pain, the chamomile would make the sleep soothing. Halloween continued to bandage as he gently (with a few grunts and winces) set the broken bones. The cracking filled the air, and he relaly hoped Remus wouldn't jump on him and kill him whenever a bone moved.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 4:06 am

Remus winces at the bone kracking sounds, but he's not going to kill Joel so it's okay. He's trying to keep himself from shaking but it's hard, he's scared and full of uber rage. Kiora stops crying slightly and snuggles closer to Remus, watching Hermione with frightful eyes and patting Remus' chin with a tiny hand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 4:09 am

Joel finally sits back, a sheen of sweat sheening on his forehead. Joel almost typed foreskin because he's distracted by this dance group on So You Think You Can Dance and by the fact Remus said kracking and he forgot to do so. anywho. He sat back and absently sipped at the floating teacup which appeared to his right. With his left hand he motioned for the pot to float around to everyone in the room, and had to sternly reprimand the sugar bowl for trying to put too much sugar in his cup. Sword and the Stone reference.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 4:10 am

Hehehhe. Joel's post made me laugh a lot <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 4:12 am

oopsy Joel meant america's Got talent not SYTYCD. Lol. OOPS.

OH SHAT HE JUST REMEMBER THE SHEER AMOUNT OF LAUNDRY HE HAS TO DO. OMFG.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:07 am

Mya is pissed off because for some reason, her Hermione account does not like to be logged in at work. Whatever. She's posting anyway.

-as Hermione-

Hermione tosses her head fretfully, the sleeping potion apparently not strong enough to take full effect. She opens her eyes and wishes she hadn't, but she hears a baby crying and it calls out to her.
"Baby...."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:10 am

Remus moves over to Hermione's side, bringing a chair so he can sit close and hold Kiora nearby. "Hermione? Hey, love. Kiora's here. She's very worried about you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:14 am

-Hermione-

Hermione flinches slightly away from the masculine voice, even though her heart is screaming for Remus, and she struggles upright, edging away slightly on the bed. "Kiora," she breathes, reaching out for her despite the lingering pain shooting up and down her just-healed arm every time she tries to move it. She's just overcome with a deep-seated need to hold her daughter, to reassure herself that she was alright and Dolohov would never, ever get his hands on her.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:23 am

Remus is terribly upset and wishes he could just get up and go off Tony for doing this. But Hermione needs him and Kiora right now. "She's right here, Hermione." Remus sets Kiora down gently to lay on Hermione's lap. Kiora clutches Hermione's shirt, crying again. "Be careful with mommy, baby girl. She's still in pain. Okay?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:25 am

Viktor is just sitting here, understanding that this is sort of a private moment and that he should probably leave soon. He gets up, and slowly walks out, leaving the Lupin family to be together. He would come back to visit Mya later when she was finished talking to Remus.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 2nd 2010, 5:27 am

Joel is passed out in his teacup, just so you all know. Sleeping for two weeks straight is tiring.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next