Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+30
Neville Longbottom
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
James Sirius Potter
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Djinn- Inactive
Andromeda Black
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Rose Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
HorcruxHunter
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
34 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor - Page 14 Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:03 am

Viktor is manly and huge. If he wants to leave then he definitely can do it whenever he likes, but he doesn't. He just pulls his arm out of Cedric's grip. "Are you kidding me right now? Vot did you do? Do you not recall kissing me yesterday ven you know I have Regulus?" he asked, trying not to think about what he saw Regulus doing only moments after his hot snogging on the beach.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:31 am

"That was a fluke. Besides, you kinda have to take some of the blame. You weren't exactly being 'Mr. I-Have-a-Wonderful-Boyfriend', were you?" He said. Then, thinking he went to far, added the age old excuse of, "Plus, you kissed me back."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:35 am

"Excuse me? I don't need to talk to you about Regulus for you to know that I love him, Cedric," he said angrily, ignoring the last comment because he honestly didn't know how to reply to that because it was true. It's not like he could deny it.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:48 am

Cedric let out a sigh that seemed to deflate him. "You're right, of course. I'm sorry. I won't kiss you again." He said, thinking hard. Well, not hard that way. You know what I mean. "At least, while you're dating Reg. Er..." He stopped, realizing that Viktor probably wouldn't want to kiss him ever after yesterday and that was probably a very bad thing to say. "What I mean is, I'm sorry. You can tell Reg it was all my fault."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:51 am

Viktor's expression softens at Cedric's words, feeling relieved that he wouldn't be kissing him because if Cedric were to do it again, Viktor isn't sure he'd be able to stop himself like last time. "It's fine," he said quietly. "And I von't tell him it vos your fault. He doesn't need to know," he said firmly. "It vos a mistake that von't happen again."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:58 am

"Okay, good." Cedric said, pulling up an easy grin to hide his disappointment that it 'von't happen again'. "So we're alright, then? I don't want my little Viktor mad at me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:03 am

Viktor rolls his eyes at being called 'Little Viktor' again, but doesn't say anything because it can only lead to more 'situations.' "Um," he hesitates before answering the question because he's pretty sure that spending time with Cedric is always going to be a bad idea considering how much of a temptress Cedric is. "No. I guess I'm not mad at you. These things happen," he said casually, knowing that this conversation would not be as friendly if he hadn't seen Regulus' fingers entwined in Lucius' hair last night.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:10 am

"So, did you show Reg the tattoo?" Cedric asked curiously, "I bet he liked it. He's probably off right now getting a matching one." He smiled, remembering the brief time he had met Regulus in the hosipital wing. "He seemed like the kind of guy who would do something like that. If he really loved you, I mean." He realized how this must have come out and hastily added, "Which he seemed like he did."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:13 am

Viktor eyed Cedric suspiciously, wondering where he was going with this because it sure did sound like he was suggesting Regulus didn't love him. Then again, that could very well be true considering how he behaved with Lucius. "I haven't showed him yet. Ve haven't talked since I got the tattoo. I vos going to show him last night, but...he vos busy," he said with a shrug as if Regulus was not looking at Lucius as if the blonde man was some sort of Adonis in the forest.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:23 am

"Busy?" He asked, starting to walk again. "Well, I guess he does have OWLs this year." He shrugged it off, wondering why he was even pressing the issue. "Well, he'll love it. I have a feeling." He grinned, "My feelings are hardly ever wrong. It's like a sixth sense. I have the inner eye."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:28 am

"Yeah. OWLs," he said, trying not to think about last night. Half of him wish he stayed and waited to see what else went down, while the other part knew that Lucius would be a dead man right now if he did. Hm. Dead man. Maybe Viktor should have stayed. "He's been studying a lot. I think he'll like it too. I've never met somevon who doesn't like tattoos," he said, knowing that Cedric obviously loved tattoos.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:33 am

Cedric laughed, "Remind me to never introduce you to my dad. My mom swore he once tried to pass a rule stating that no one with tattoos could enter the Ministry. I don't believe it, mostly because my dad's in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. But he certainly is no fan of tattoos."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:35 am

"Vell, good thing I didn't get a tattoo to impress your dad," he answered with a smirk. It looked like Cedric was done being a temptress. OR WAS HE!? "That's just wrong. Tattoos are sexy. Everyvon should vant a guy vith a tattoo."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:38 am

"Well, obviously you don't because, as far as I know, Reg doesn't have one." He grinned, "You sound like a tattoo spokes person. Trying to get me to buy one, are you? What do you think would look good on my back? One of those dragons we fought?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:40 am

Viktor grinned because that would be cool, and now Viktor wants a dragon tattoo. "That's actually not a bad idea. And although everyvon should like a guy vith a tattoo-- not everyvon should have von. Could you see Regulus vith a tattoo? I can't, to be honest."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 2:44 am

OMG. SPARE XING.
MADE MY DAY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:47 am

"Maybe we should get one. A symbol that we both survived the tournament." Because Cedric totally lived through that. "Even though I did better then you. But hey, you can't be good at everything" He said with a teasing smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:49 am

"Excuse me? I tied for first, Mr. Diggory. Do you really not remember that far back?" he asked with a teasing smirk. "Trust me. I am good at everything."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:56 am

Cedric narrowed his eyes, "You may have tied for first but at least I finished with class. Can you say the same? As I remember you got half the real eggs crushed!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 2:58 am

Viktor opens his mouth to protest, but ends up laughing instead. "Details, details. Didn't you come out of that task vith, like, half your face destroyed?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 3:00 am

Cedric laughed, "Perhaps, but you can hardly tell. Just one little scar. It gives me that dangerous feel, y'know? Lots of people find scars sexy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 3:03 am

Viktor rolled eyes, but laughed. "Sure. Some people," he said, not admitting that he thought they were sexy because that would lead to flirting. Mhm. He's not going to do that. Nope. Nu-uh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 3:07 am

"Some people." Cedric repeated dubiously, "Do tell then, what do you find sexy? Rainbows and unicorns? Poor little Viktor." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 3:10 am

"...Call me little von more time, and I vill kill you," he said, trying to keep a serious face. "Vot do I find sexy? I don't know. Regulus, I guess. Just look at him. All that. That's vot I find sexy," he says, not saying that he is turned on by Spares because the Spare code says Spares are sexy. Cedric is sexy...Uh oh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 3:14 am

Cedric grinned again, "Don't worry, 'little' is an affectionate term. I mean absolutely no offense. And I won't say it in front of your friends, in case you need to keep up a pretense or something." He said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next