Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+30
Neville Longbottom
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Harry Potter
Draco Malfoy
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
James Sirius Potter
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Djinn- Inactive
Andromeda Black
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Rose Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
HorcruxHunter
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
34 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor - Page 13 Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 1st 2010, 8:03 pm

Lucius is here. He's bored and just standing around because he has no sex life, and all his friends are off fucking like rabbits while he just stands around and looks pretty.

A Random Corridor - Page 13 9sgv1w
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:07 pm

Regulus is walking down the hallway when he sees his new buddy Lucius looking very pretty because he's a Malfoy. "Hey, Lucius!" he says brightly smiling at him as he walks over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 1st 2010, 8:08 pm

Lucius stands up straight and grins, glad to have someone to talk to now. "Hey, Regulus! What's new?" he asks happily because he likes having friends that are part of the Black family, and he needs to be sure that he's always extra nice to this new, special friend.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:14 pm

Reg shrugs, not exactly in the mood to talk about Viktor. "Not a lot. Studying. Quidditch," he replied, admiring Lucius very pretty long hair. It is very pretty indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 1st 2010, 8:16 pm

"Oh. Well, that sounds fun. Things getting better with Viktor?" he asked, trying to sound like he really cared. "That last time we talked you had a lot of thinking to do, am I right?" He noticed Regulus admiring his pretty hair and absentmindedly did a small hair flip because he's a pretty boy like that.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:18 pm

Regulus bit his lip and shook his head slowly. "No, not really. Still doing a lot of thinking. And I think he is too," he said a little sadly. "He's been so distant. Even when I tried to distract him," he added with a pointed look at Lucius. "He's never been distant like that before. Never. Something's up and I don't know what it is. He's not saying something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 1st 2010, 8:22 pm

"Distracted- What!? Was the sex that bad that he still had the ability to be thinking!?" he asked, sounding somewhat horrified because his victims lovers never look distracted after they're tied up of course. "I mean, sorry...Didn't mean to insult your...skills. Well, I don't blame him for not saying anything. Sex, as fun as it may be, is not the best time for talking," he said with a smirk. "Though, I still don't understand how he could possibly be thinking."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:25 pm

"I meant he's not been saying something pretty much every time I see him, genius. And I know. That's why I'm freaked out. I didn't know it was possible to think. It is not possible for me. This has like... never happened before. I don't understand. I'm kind of inwardly panicking at the moment. WHAT WENT WRONG! Is the sex just not good enough anymore! I don't get it. It was amazing the time before that, and the time before that, and every single time before that, and it was pretty amazing last night, for that matter, but just- I don't know. He seemed so... distant. Not all there. And even after, when he was saying he loved me- it was like he- nevermind," he said, not wanting to think about that in the least. "I'm so confused."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 1st 2010, 8:29 pm

Lucius opens his mouth to ask Regulus to finish what he was saying, but decides against it. "Hmm. Maybe he was bored? I mean, how long have you two been together anyway? Sex with the same guy for a long period of time. I could never do that. I like to switch things up. Make it fun, you know? Then again, my sex life could never get boring," he said with a sigh as he thought about his loving sex toys up in his trunk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:32 pm

"A long time, but that's never mattered before- it's never the same twice. And if we ever get anywhere remotely close to bored we usually think of something else. Underwater was fun," he said, giving up on trying not to be embarrassed around Lucius. "I don't know. It's never been like this before. I'm not sure if it was the sex at all, maybe something else is really bothering him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 1st 2010, 8:34 pm

"Underwater?" he asks, looking very much amused, but also very envious. "Even I haven't tried that yet," he says, thinking of someone he could drag to the lake sometime before realizing Regulus is still upset. "Maybe he's not so sure about this whole Bulgaria thing. You were certainly having your doubts about it. Maybe he's been thinking the same thing."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 3:45 am

Regulus looked up, nodding slowly. "Yeah, maybe that's it... or maybe you're right and it is the sex. Oh my god. What if he just doesn't like the sex anymore? THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE!" he says flailing wildly. "I don't understand how that's possible, but still, what if..." he said, looking petrified.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 3:47 am

"What if you're boring in bed? Is that what you're asking? Well, that's just too bad," he said with a smirk because he's finding this conversation to be hilarious. "I wouldn't say he doesn't like it. He might just be bored. What else have you done to liven things up? Besides fucking with the fish, that is?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 3:52 am

hAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING WITH THE FISH. I'M TRYING TO PICTURE CANON LUCIUS SAYING THAT AND... OH MY GOD... -dies-

Regulus pales and shakes his head. "I don't know. The time before this we did it in The Three Broomsticks in the bathroom, only we got walked in on by his mudblood friend, and that just ended very badly. Maybe he just wasn't in the mood last night? I kind of just assaulted him the minute he walked in the locker room- but that's absurd, he's always in the mood, always. I don't know.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 3:55 am

"I've seen Viktor Krum. Guys like him are always in the mood. So that's it? The only way of making things interesting is the location? Pity," he said, thinking of all the fun toys he'd used in the past. "Well, I don't blame him for getting bored, I suppose. It sounds like it's always the same routine. Just a different place. That's not too exciting considering the location is not relevant."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 4:09 am

"... If the location isn't relevant then why is he always wanting to do it somewhere different?" he asked confusedly, wondering if it was more a matter of circumstance than an actual desire to be a bit more creative. "... But what do you mean? Then what is relevant?" he asks, poor little innocent Reg. -hugs Reg for what he's about to see and hopes Luna's going to post pictures-

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 4:13 am

Lucius blinks. "Well, some people like doing it in creative places. Maybe he's one of those guys. I honestly like to stick to the bedroom, or the dance studio," he mumbles under his breath because some people don't see the awesomeness that is fucking a guy when you're surrounded by mirrors. "What I'm talking about his other...means of making things exciting," he says with a smirk. "Okay. I like you, Reg, so I'm going to share my toys with you because I really don't like seeing you upset like this."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 4:14 am

Regulus raises a brow at 'dance studio.' "Dance studio? Why there?" he asks, before quickly going wide eyed. "... Er, toys? Like... yoyos and teddy bears?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 2nd 2010, 4:17 am

"One word, Black. Mirrors," he says with a mischievous grin. "Yes, Regulus. Teddy bears and yoyos," he says with a laugh because this kid is hilarious. "Shall we go to my dorm? They're in my trunk if you'd like them. I'm sure Viktor will appreciate you putting them to good use because honestly, I don't know when the last time I got to use them was."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 2nd 2010, 4:20 am

"... Why would Viktor like teddy bears?" he asked confusedly as he follows Lucius to his dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 12:43 am

Viktor is walking around WITH A SHIRT ON. A button up one of course. He's sad about what he saw with Lucius and Reg, while trying to avoid Cedric..Forever.

Last edited by Viktor Krum on August 5th 2010, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 12:49 am

Cedric is walking down a random hallway because he's a spare and that's what spares do. They hang out in the most inconvient places at the most ungodly times. For more information, see Dee. Anyways, he sees Viktor and hurries to catch up. "Viktor!" He calls, "Fancy seeing you here. It's not like I'm stalking you or anything. How's it going?" He asked, meaning, of course, has he talked to Reg yet? Or told Reg about what happened yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 12:54 am

Viktor holds back an annoyed groan as he turns to face Cedric, looking very unamused. "Vot's up?" I think you knew what was up yesterday on the beach. "Nothing," he says without a smile before turning to walk away because he knows nothing good can cum come from sticking around.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 5th 2010, 12:56 am

THIS HALLWAY:
A Random Corridor - Page 13 35cq7mg
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 5th 2010, 1:01 am

"Hey," Cedric said, grabbing hold of Viktor arm before he got more than three steps in, "Are you mad at me? What did I do?" He asked, knowing perfectly well what he did but wanting to hear Viktor say it. He kept a firm grip on Viktors arm so there was no possible escape without prying his hand off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next