Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Rose Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Trent Bennett
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Cho Chang
Rolf Scamander
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Molly Prewett
Lucian Bole
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
38 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 17 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 3:53 am

*Hermione has pretty much run all over looking for her family, because the moment she gets out of her classes all she wants is to see Kiora and Remus again and they weren't in the dorm -gasp- So she's a little short of breath as she sticks her head round the door of the Library, but she forgets all about it when she spots Remus TOTALLY ignoring his books -OMG who even knew that was possible- in favour of the gorgeous little creature in his arms. She crosses the floor quickly and drops a kiss on the top of his head as she slides into the seat next to him.*

Hey, honey. And hello, baby girl.

*She reaches out for Kiora's hand.*

[YES. YES, HE CAN.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 13th 2010, 3:55 am

[hahahah nevermind. hermione, post as alecto somewhere and sev will show.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 3:55 am

[*dies*]

Remus didn't even know it was possible for Remus to ignore books...but apparently it can happen. Yep, yep. He smiles at Hermione and kisses her cheek. "Hey love. I was studying...well, was trying too...but as you can see, it's not happening."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 4:01 am

*Hermione nods, grinning.*

Well, who could think about study when you've got such wonderful company? How's she been today?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:05 am

"She's been fine, a perfect angel. How was your day?" Remus smiled down at the most beautiful Remione baby in the whole wide world of Remione...um...did that even make any sense? Eh. Whatev. Made sense to me. OMR I HAVE CHOCOLATE UPSTAIRS. BE RIGHT BACK.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 13th 2010, 4:08 am

[REMUS I COULDN'T TELL YOU, YOU WEREN'T HERE- BUT FOR MY BIRTHDAY, THE PEOPLE HERE GOT ME THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE I HAVE EVER TASTED. IT WAS DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST ON TOP OF IT. MY INNER REMUS LUPIN ORGASMED WITH EVERY BITE. Oh, that's right- I have an inner Remus Lupin now and I don't even PLAY him. Good god.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 4:09 am

*Hermione smiles, and that totally made sense to me too! OMR CHOCOLATE!... Um, anyway, back to the action... Hermione rubs Kiora's little hand between her thumb and forefinger. There was nothing in the world like the feel of Kiora's soft, smooth skin and it never ceased to amaze and captivate Hermione.*

My day was fine. I think for the first time in my life, though, I can't wait for classes to end. All I can think of is getting back to my perfect little family...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:11 am

Severus Snape wrote:[REMUS I COULDN'T TELL YOU, YOU WEREN'T HERE- BUT FOR MY BIRTHDAY, THE PEOPLE HERE GOT ME THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE I HAVE EVER TASTED. IT WAS DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST ON TOP OF IT. MY INNER REMUS LUPIN ORGASMED WITH EVERY BITE. Oh, that's right- I have an inner Remus Lupin now and I don't even PLAY him. Good god.]

[OMR I. AM. SO. JEALOUS. SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools at the image of it...*

*drowns in drool*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:16 am

Remus laughed and kissed the top of Kiora's head. "Look at this, baby girl, you have mummy and daddy acting out of their norm. I was sure mummy hated it when classes ended, she'd want them to go on forever and ever. Apparently I was wrong...though that's okay, cause daddy feels the same way."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 4:20 am

*Giggling, Hermione pokes her tongue out at Remus.*
Oh, please - you were just as serious about your classes as I was! And I've always been quietly happy for History of Magic to end! It's a fascinating subject, but honestly, I couldn't take more than an hour of Binns' monotone at a time.

*She grins down at Kiora.*

Hey baby girl, how's that for an idea? When you won't settle I'll take you to History of Magic with me. You'll be asleep in about three minutes, baby. Just like your Uncles Sirius and James.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:26 am

"Ugh, History of Magic." Remus chuckles and shakes his head. "Even I find that class hard to handle for long periods of time. Though some parts are rather interesting. Sirius and James pay attention some times...er, actually most of the time they pay attention is just so they can pass notes without getting caught. So nevermind."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 4:28 am

*Hermione smirks.*

Have they not yet realised that you could pass notes through Binns and he wouldn't notice? Although if I had to make a choice, I think I'd prefer to sit through an entire day of History of Magic, rather than a day of Divination. At least I'd have a chance of taking something useful away after a day of History!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:36 am

Remus wrinkled his nose. "I never really got Divination. Doesn't seem too reliable. It is interesting to read about though. Probably because I'll read just about anything. Well...almost everything."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 4:42 am

*Hermione scowls slightly at the thought of the ridiculous subject.*

I can't stand it. I took it for a while back in Third Year, but I gave it up. First and only class I've ever walked out of. Naturally I respect that there are true Seers in the world, but they're so rare and it seems like they've nothing to do with the class itself. And honestly, I fail to see what my tea leaves have to do with the rest of my life!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 4:51 am

Remus blinked. "I don't think you ever told me that you walked out of a class. You really did? Wow." He rather wishes he could have seen that. Bet it was pretty awesometastical.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 4:55 am

*Hermione has the grace to at least blush a little. Even though it was kinda awesometastical.*

Well, perhaps it wasn't my finest hour. But it was the wisest move I could've made at the time. Professor Trelawney is a bit vague, I know, but I imagine even she would've picked up on the insult had I said even half what I wanted to. I was already doing too many classes as it was, anyway.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 5:07 am

"Hmm, well, if you were already doing too many classes..." Remus shrugged and smiled. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about that subject anymore." He looked back down at Kiora. "Oh, she's asleep again. I don't think we'd even have to take her to History of Magic. She falls asleep just fine on her own."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 5:12 am

*Hermione smiles down at her sleeping daughter, her eyes alight with love.*

Most of the time, yeah. She's such a Daddy's Girl though - I think she only really gets fussy with her sleeping when you're in class or something and she misses you. You're going to spoil her rotten, aren't you? I can tell already...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 5:20 am

Remus laughed quietly. "I will not!" Yeah, yeah. Remus is a terrible lyer who lyes. "Maybe a little. But not a lot!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 5:23 am

*Hermione rolls her eyes and kisses his cheek.*

I can tell when you're lying, honey. It's ok, though - I can't really blame you.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 5:28 am

Remus flails sighs. "I know, I'm a terrible lyer. And you can't blame me! Just look at her! She's so adorable!"

[*flails* I'm going to have to go soon. *sobs*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 5:32 am

[*sobs and clings* *but flails, because OMFG WE GOT TO HAVE CUTE REMIONE AND I LOVE YOU*]

She's the most beautiful thing on the planet. And I can't believe she's ours. I mean, we made her. You and me - doesn't it just blow your mind sometimes? I don't think I'll ever stop being just a little amazed about that.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 5:39 am

[*flails* I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!!!! AND OMFG CUTE REMIONE IS THE BEST!!!!]

Remus sighs. "And I don't think she's going to get much in the way of your hair. Bummer. Could you imagine how adorable she'd be with a whole mess of curls? But I am glad that she's ours. We have the most adorable daughter ever."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 13th 2010, 5:47 am

[*flails and squeals in cuteness*]

*Hermione wraps a consoling arm around Remus' shoulders, because she knows how much he wanted Kiora to have her hair. Personally, though, she's glad that crazy little pipe dream doesn't seem to be coming true. She lays her head on his shoulder, her eyes still glued to Kiora's sleeping face.*

I know, she just breaks the scale of adorable. Especially with her hair. I for one am glad it's taking after yours, because it's the loveliest colour - makes her look like the little angel that she is.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 13th 2010, 5:52 am

[Gah, dad's home. *kicks* I have to go!!! And Rom's being a bitch again. I swear, this computer has it in for me. >.>

I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS...OH, AND DID I MENTION, LOTS? *flails* I'LL TRY AND GET ONLINE AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next