Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 22 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 4:48 am

"..No, actually I'm not pranking anyone right now...I should fix that." he flicked his wand and a SWARM OF ANGRY BIRD SHAPED PAPER FLIES AROUND SIRIUS' HEAD FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 4:58 am

[Ahahahahah. BUT I'M NOT EVEN ON AS SIRIUS RIGHT NOW! AND THAT WOULD BE EPIC!]

Regulus is amused as angry bird shaped papers fly out of the room. "I would ask, but I think it'd be safer not to do that," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 4:59 am

"A gift, for your brother." he says smiling.

[Well, when you are.. XD]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 5:02 am

Regulus laughed even harder, and smiled at George. "You're not so bad. I kinda like you," he decided as he shook the hair out of his bloodshot eyes. His fingers unconsciously make their way to his pocket, where he grips the pouch inside tightly as he starts to grow desperate for more. He's not going to be able to stay here much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 5:33 am

George looks up. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." he notices the change in Reg's demeanor. "Erm..are you alright?"

["Need some help with whatever's in your pants?pocket?" ]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 5:56 am

Regulus quickly shook his head. "I'm fine, I just... need to do something," he mumbled, unsure if George would remember his comment about being a crack head in the closet. He hadn't exactly expected to meet his emo buddy ever again after that incident. "I'll be right back," he said quickly, running out of the room into the bathroom. He emerges a few minutes later, looking far more relaxed, his eyes glazed over and his pupils dilated. "Sorry about that. You were saying?" he said, sitting back down beside him with a far more calm expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 6:03 am

[Devina shakes her head at Reg while brain George shags him senseless in a back closet and silently takes the crack away]

George looked up when he walked back in. He recognized that look from the muggle books his dad liked to keep, but didn't think much of it. He really hoped his new emo buddy was okay. "You know, I don't remember."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 25th 2010, 6:04 am

Djinn sat on Reg's shoulder, because Joel told everyone: Djnn would become a stalker, and show up everywhere and anywhere and post shit. Anyway. He sat daintily, holding onto to some of Reg's hair (tugging it in frustration every so often) and chattering away about how he was a monumental idiot for shooting up in the fucking Hospital Wing Bathroom where of course Joel would find out.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 6:06 am

"Hm, neither do I," he said, the words seeming to roll off his tongue. This new stuff was so much better, so much stronger, and so much more relaxing than the cocaine, that always left him hungering, anxious, desperate for excitement and activity. With the heroin, he could sit peacefully for hours, it seemed, and simply enjoy existing, time so much slower. "So, tell me again how you ended up on the receiving end of an angry black man's angst?"

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 6:08 am

"Imayormaynothavesleptwithseverussnape" he mumbled. "And my ex girlfriend's bff just happens to be Dean Thomas."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 6:11 am

"Severus Snape? That seventh year Slytherin?" he asked, recalling a short encounter with him some time ago during which Snape had flipped out on him for hitting a girl. To be fair, Tamsyn had deserved it, the little bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 6:23 am

"yes, him." he said, blushing. "It was a one time thing, I assure you. NOt that I didn't like it..but...I love my girlfriend...temporary hot insanity..thats what it was.."

[sorry for the epic amounts of lame. I feel like i"m gonna see dinner again at any second...going to bed REAL soon.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 6:30 am

Regulus shrugged. "Call it whatever you want to call it, it doesn't matter. Well, I mean, it matters- to your girlfriend. I doubt she took it well- my girlfriend wanted to kill me when she found out I'd so much as kissed Viktor Krum when we were still dating, even if I broke up with her the first chance I got, after it happened," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 6:38 am

"She almost did. Threw the promise ring at me..that I gave her..I TOLD HER I'D NEVER LEAVE HER! I deserve to be in here."

[Aaand back to emo...I feel a bit better lying on my back. so I'l hold out for when ange gets on. ]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 6:41 am

Regulus sighed, and pulled the chain out from under his shirt that bore the promise ring from Viktor. "I tried to put it away, when he left me. I tried. But I can't. He said he'd never leave me either, you know. But he did, and it was my own fault," he said, holding up the ring to show him. "I guess part of me still hopes I'll be able to put it on again, some day."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 6:46 am

[hmm..decisions..quick exit to go look for said ring, or emo some more...]

George's eyes shone. "Merlin, I miss her. How-- How long has it been, for you? Tell me this gets easier. Please.." he didn't realize how pathetic his own voice sounded. Breaking on the last word.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 7:09 am

Regulus stared at George, no pity in his eyes. "It doesn't get easier. I don't know how long it's been, all I know is that it feels like forever, and I hate it. It never stops hurting, not one bit, and I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that it gets better, because it doesn't, or at least it hasn't, not for me. Not a moment goes by where I don't wish that I was numb, so I didn't have to feel this way anymore."

OMG SERIOUS EMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 7:13 am

George smiled sadly. "Thank you for being honest with me..."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 7:22 am

"Your welcome, I suppose. Welcome to hell," he said with a bitter looking smile as he tucked the chain away again. "I'm sorry. I know what you're going through, unfortunately. We may have committed different crimes, but we're sinners all the same. We've both betrayed people we love- it appears we have a lot in common. Most particularly, regret," he replied, running a hand through his own hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 7:26 am

George looked up. "It does appear that way. Hey Reg? What's it like, when you see him? Just..around..you said you saw him when you found me."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 7:29 am

Regulus closed his eyes, trying not to think about Viktor. "Bad, generally. That particular incident was far worse; I didn't know he was seeing someone, so it was rather shocking, to me. But we've spoken twice since he left me. Neither of them went well, considering that I am still insanely in love with him, and he probably wishes I were dead, or didn't ever exist. So all in all, not good."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 7:32 am

George made a face that clearly said he was fucked. And not in the good way. Damn he wished it was the good way right now. "Right..Well I'll never give up on her. Never."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 7:41 am

"Right. You do that. I gave up about a second after he walked out of the locker room. I knew then that he was never coming back, honestly. It didn't take long, the second he figured out what I'd been doing, he gave me one dirty look, said he gave up on me, and left. I wasn't event finished getting dressed when he slammed the door behind him," he muttered, his eyes flickering to the clock behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 7:42 am

"True love always finds a way." he said looking firmly at Reg. "I love her with all my heart. I wont' give up!"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 7:44 am

"Right. You believe what you want, and I'll stick to my more... cynical views, I suppose. My love for him is as true as yours is for her, but I just don't have an ounce of hope left in me," he said. "It's getting late, though. As nice as it's been speaking to you- really, it has been, I haven't spoken to anybody really, about this stuff- I should be going. So I guess I'll see you around, emo buddy?" he said with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next