Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 3:54 am

[It is a bad day *sniffs*]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 4:24 am

By some chance, Penny made it to the hospital before Scorp and Faye. she called around for the nurse wildly
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 4:27 am

Scorpius enters the Hospital Wing with Faye unconscious in his arms without Penny who ran off ahead. "NURSE!" he calls out. "HELP! NOW!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 11th 2010, 4:31 am

Joel threw his teacup down and ran into the main part of the Wing, waving his wan at various things he might need and havign them bob behind him. "What happened?!"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 4:34 am

Penny stepped up and said quietly. "I found her in the bathroom...she was...cutting. and and and I-I tried to get her here as fast as possible. she's really weak and dizzy!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 4:36 am

Scorpius moves quickly to the nearest open bed and places her down lightly on top of it. He remains quiet, just staring at Faye and feeling his heart move furiously in his chest. "Please, help her," he says to Nurse Joel.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 4:38 am

When Faye drifts off to sleep, the memories vividly flash before her and she thrashes in the bed, using most of energy. She kicks herself awake and stares around the hospital wing, shaking her head, pulling her jacket tight around her, "I'm fine. No. No."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 11th 2010, 4:41 am

Joel waved his wand and tied Faye up, and then ran over to a cabinet and Halloween ran to a different one. Puling out bottles and gauze and bandages he ran back tothe still, emaciated, sick, anorexic, horribley pale form on the cot and started to pour bottle after bottle of stuff down her throat while Halloween got to work on her cuts. He didn't talk cuz irl Joel isn't feeling so hot and he can't think of things for Joel the character to say.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 4:43 am

"Stop! I'm fine!" Faye shook her head and struggled against the bindings. When the cuts were revealed, she bent her head down in shame, "I don't...I'm fine, really...."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 4:44 am

Penny wrapped her arms around her stomach and covered her mouth with one hand. she couldn't bear seeing Faye like this.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 4:45 am

"Faye, love, please relax," he pleads softly while wanting to rush forward and comfort her. He freezes when he sees the cuts on her arm revealed. "Oh gods," he moans, feeling his chest constrict and the urge to throw up. "My fault...called her...shit...no," he mumbles incoherently.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 11th 2010, 4:50 am

"Halloween, knock him out. And you." He turned to Faye. "You are not alright. Finish drining these." He pushed potions at her. and untied her arms.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 4:51 am

Faye shook her head, "I'm so - " she paused and yawned, feeling exhausted, "so stupid. You should go. Go. I ruin - " She stared down at her own arms and wanted to cover them up again, "I ruin everything." Her hand gripped the potions one by one, but she didn't recognize it all. She felt outside of it all. She chugged them down, slowly, and leaned back against the pillow. She hid her arms underneath the sheets, "Sorry."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 11th 2010, 4:55 am

Joel pulle dher arms back out, and started cleanign them again.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 4:56 am

Penny leaned over on the footboard of Faye's bed. "Oh honey" she shook her head sadly. all of a sudden, she felt a tingling sensation, and felt about 10 pounds lighter. she looked down and felt her stomach. the baby was gone! what?! What happened! "What the hell!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 11th 2010, 4:59 am

Joel absentmindedly made a tea cup float over to Penny. "Drink that and don't freak out." He continued to work on Faye.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 6:40 am

Scorpius feels himself gain consciousness and finds himself sitting in a chair. He blinks a few times, then realizes he's in the Hospital Wing. He quickly gets up, leaves the small enclosed area he was in, and moves over to where Faye was when he had last seen her. "Faye," he breathes, seeing her awake.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 6:49 am

Faye ran her fingers over the cuts on the inner side of her arm, her gaze looking over at the wall. When Scorpius woke up, she froze and flipped her arm back over to hide them from him. She didn't want him to feel guilty or pity her. She needed the space from him. Losing him and seeing him was torture for her. She couldn't seem to find the right words to say, "Hmm?" she murmured, nibbling on her lower lip. She couldn't bring her gaze to his because she was ashamed of herself.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 6:52 am

He stands cautiously , still far from the bed. Her lack of notice made him freeze, unsure if he should step up to the bed or not. "Please," he whispers. "I just...I want to understand. You have no idea how much this hurts seeing you like this."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 7:06 am

She looked up at him and wondered why he still cared. Her actions had ruined everything between them. They split up because of what she had done. He couldn't even look at her and he had stepped away from her. She remembered all of it because it always flashed back whenever she tried to fall asleep. She felt ridiculous, but she couldn't help it. How could someone not feel ridiculous when this happened to them? She sighed and her eyes watered, "I didn't - It helped at the time. I was guilty and ashamed. I couldn't think of anything else. Cutting made the pain from everything go away. It was a good distraction. I didn't think this would happen..." She was surprised by how little volume her voice had. She hadn't eaten, slept, or done much besides go to classes and hurt herself.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 7:20 am

He steps forward, feeling extremely hesitant, then sits on the very edge of the bed. He waits for her to protest or tell him to get off, but when she doesn't, he moves and grasps her hand. "I...at the time, I didn't react the best," he murmurs. "We should of talked through it. I let my emotions get in the way of being rational. I...I thought that space and distance from the problem would make me feel better, but it made it worse. I've never felt such a low in my life," he admits, then realizes she must feel the same. "I don't want to go back there."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 7:30 am

Faye stared at his hand holding hers and she suddenly felt small, like a burden had been lifted from her shoulders. Her gaze moved back to his face and she stared at him, wondering what he had been feeling the entire time, "I don't know if talking would have made it any easier. It still would have ended in a similar way....I would tell you I did something with Grindelwald under the influence of..." She froze and closed her eyes, "under the influence of these pills that a - um- a friend gave me. You would still be angry. I shouldn't have expected any less," she squeezed his hand, but it wasn't that strong. She looked down at the inside of her arm, "I think I'll be constantly reminded of how I felt. If my appearance doesn't show that enough," she muttered, once she caught glimpse of herself in the mirror, "I look dreadful. I wish - I wish you didn't have to see me this way."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 7:37 am

"I really wish it didn't have to be this way," he murmured. He glances to make sure that Nurse Joel isn't around because he doesn't feel like getting reprimanded, then moves gently into the bed next to her. "You're right though, I still would have been fucking pissed with Grindelwald, especially after finding out what you two really did," he mumbles. "But pills? What pills?" he asks. "Why would you need pills? Were things really that bad that you needed to leave your normal state of mind for a bit?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 7:56 am

Faye didn't push the subject matter of Grindelwald because it was a sensitive topic. She believed they should move past it as best as they could, "You did say I was always right," she replied, a small smile on her face, but it didn't last long. When the pills came up in the conversation, a lump rose in her throat and she looked down at her lap, "Re - My friend said it would make me feel happier. I knew your dad would react poorly, but when... when your Great-Aunt came..." Faye bit her lip and hid her face, "I couldn't - I don't like it when I become ashamed of my family. I found myself wishing that I could be the person your parents and other family members wanted. I don't want you to have to leave or not take me there. I felt - I - it was silly. I wanted to feel happier again and the pills gave me that. Or at least, I thought they would. They ended up taking me to my downfall."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 8:06 am

He had had a feeling that his family had been behind the whole mess. Everything between him and Faye had been great until that one disastrous meeting. His thoughts then jump to what she had said. She had said 'Re' but changed it to 'my friend'. He only knew of Faye having a few supposed friends: Penny, Teddy, and Regulus. It didn't take a genius to work out where she had gotten the pills. He sighs to himself, deciding that now was not the time to discuss that, and he'd wait until she was stronger. "I wish you didn't resort to pills to take the pain temporarily away, though I'm sure you'll say the same. I just, this whole mess...sucks," he says eloquently then sighs. He shifts on the bed so that he is facing her. "As much as this all hurts and how horrible everything has been, I love you," he murmurs. "If there is the slightest chance that we could work this out, please, tell me."

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on May 11th 2010, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next