Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 21 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  HorcruxHunter May 24th 2010, 8:58 am

George smiled sadly, noticing the change in his voice and face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean tobring up a sensiive subjet."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 9:02 am

Regulus shrugged. "It's fine. Well, you already know I'm gay, so I guess I don't mind sharing. He's my ex boyfriend," he explained, looking as sad as he has ever looked. "The one I mentioned dumping me, when we were in the closet."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 24th 2010, 9:03 am

Realization dawned on George's face as he reacalled the conversation. "I'm sorry.." he said not knowing what else to say.

[Devina dies for the night]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 24th 2010, 9:05 am

[bye devina!]

Regulus sighed and sat down next to him. "I actually had just seen him when I found you outside, actually. I was on my way to the owlery, when I saw him inside. With who appeared to be his new boyfriend..."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 2:18 am

"Oh great...he's got a boyfriend? I do hope he's not there when he finds me. That would be embarrassing." George sighed.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 2:28 am

Regulus sighed as well. "Yeah. I don't even know why I find myself so surprised by the fact he's moved on. Or so hurt by it. I mean, I did. Or I tried to. But... it's different. Gellert and I, we aren't anything. We're not together. But the words I heard Viktor saying to the other guy... they care about each other, and that stings."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 2:41 am

"Gellert?" George asked noticing he was almost fully patched up by now. And Devina not knowing where to take this conversation.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 2:45 am

"He's a friend of mine. Probably my best friend, honestly. He also happens to be Viktor's worst enemy, ironically enough," he said with a bitter laugh. "He took it upon himself to 'comfort' me, if you know what I mean. I can't say I complained. But, it seems that Viktor found out about that. I'm not sure why it even matters to him- I know I don't matter to him anymore," he said with a frown, staring at the ground. "And I honestly have no idea why I'm telling you all of this, when I hardly know you in the least. Sorry for rambling."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 2:51 am

"Sometimes we just need someone to unload on. Its a good thing. It's NORMAL." George said. "I just wish I knew what I was thinking, or where to begin finding out. I'm straight..I think...but if I am, why did I have sex with a guy? Oh, I'm just a mess."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:02 am

"Straight guys don't have sex with other men and enjoy it. Just saying. I wouldn't waste too much time in The Nile- been there, done that," he said with a soft smile. "How did this happen again? I'm guessing you didn't just walk up to a guy and go, 'hey, what's up, I'm George, let's shag,'" he replied, running a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 3:08 am

"No, definitely didn't happen like that. But I AM straight. I am!" he said indignantly.

I am!
You had sex. with a boy. and enjoyed it.
Can't two, or maybe FOUR dudes have buttsecks without being gay?
Cedric Diggory
He's kinda cute...I guess...
Gay.
damn
Bisexual is the term you're looking for. If you ARE still attracted to Angela.
Definitely still attracted to Angela
I miss Angela..

"...fine..maybe I'm not COMPLETELY straight..bendy's okay right?"

[I actually had that conversation with myself once. Except it was Emma Watson instead of Cedric Diggory]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:11 am

[Hahahaha. I thought I was a lesbian until high school. Then I discovered boys were pretty hot too.]

Regulus laughed, and nodded. "Bendy is fine. Hell, I'm about as bendy as it gets- the only person around here more gay than I am is Fabian Prewett," he said with a grin. "... What is it with all the quidditch players around here being bendy, anyway? I mean, there's me, there's Viktor, there's Cormac, there's Cedric... I do believe almost every 'bendy' guy I know around here is on a team," he said with an amused look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 3:13 am

"I"m a beater" he said proudly. "With my twin."

[-dies at the innuendos-]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:20 am

-dies as well-

"You have a twin?" he asked, brow raised. "Identical or fraternal?"

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 3:27 am

"Identical." he said. "So, how about you, any siblings?"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:32 am

"Yeah, unfortunately. My older brother is Sirius Black. I'm sure you know him, being a Gryffindor and all. He's hard to miss, see," he said, looking rather irritable.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 3:37 am

"Eep! Sirius? I'm sorry. You know, I once gave him a rather good earful." he said laughing.

[So another injured George might show up in the next half hour..I'll just evaporate him and call it healed. Luna just got online, now its Viktor's turn to kill me ded.]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:40 am

[Hahahahahhaha. Good lord, you poor man.]

Regulus looks confused. "Most people tend to take a liking to him, you know. I'm kind of used to being labeled the asshole brother, honestly. Doesn't sound like you like him much, though," he said a little brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 3:45 am

"Well, I don't appreciate people who bully other people. Plus he's my rival. You're looking at one of the top pranksters in the school." he said with a bit of a percy-ish look on his face.

[yeah. And George knows he deserves it..so he's just gonna stand there and take it...booooring.]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:49 am

Regulus laughed a little bitterly, considering the amount of times he's been beat up by Sirius. "Yeah, bullying is one of his favorite games," he remarked, looking at George with curiosity. He seemed like a nice guy, really. "Awesome! Yeah, I was never one for that kind of thing myself- honestly, before this year, I was never one for anything that didn't involve a snitch and a broomstick," he said with a shrug. "Quidditch was my life. Funny, now that I think about it- I don't even really know where my broom is, that's how long it's been since I last flew."

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 3:54 am

[I.am.such.an.uncontrollable.flirt. this is why I gave up on George being straight and...unwhorish in 2.0. XD I keep having to stop myself from posting something terrible]

George smiled. "I play, but after you've had Oliver Wood as a captain, your enthusiasm goes out the window with your sleeping schedule." he chuckled.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 3:57 am

[OMG ME TOO. YOU SHOULD POST YOUR FLIRTY COMMENTS OOC AND WE SHOULD HAVE AN ENTIRELY OOC CONVERSATION WITH THIS REAL ONE.]

Regulus laughed. "So I've heard. Marcus isn't so bad, though that may be because I've been avoiding him. I kind of never really officially said I was quitting the team, I kind of just stopped showing up to practice, after a while..." he mumbled, starting to get a little antsy. It had been a while since he'd last shot up, and it was starting to get to him again. He began to fiddle with his shirt, twitching a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 4:01 am

[LMFAO! Well, he was going to suggest they go flying and totally take advantage of him, but that's out...especially if I want Ange back...which I do...I think..XD JK ange don't hurt me. I have a plan. ]

"Practice makes perfect they say. Sometimes you need a break from something you've overdosed on... Every now and then I take a break from pranking...My record's about 4 seconds!
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter May 25th 2010, 4:20 am

[-pops in in a seperate dimension and has nurse joel fix his jaw and ribs...again...-]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 4:43 am

Regulus laughed. "Wow, that's amazing, a whole four seconds. Should I be worried that you're pranking me right now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next