Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden in the Bushes

+8
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Molly Prewett
Aurelia Silverwing
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hidden in the Bushes - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden in the Bushes

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 9:45 pm

If that was a guy that just ran by and ruined their moment, then Luna can think of a new hiding spot to shove her drumsticks because she was perfectly content until he made all that noise. "Yeah, slow down," she says softly as she nods, though she really doesn't want to study now. Not after that. She isn't sure what to say now because she really liked that whole ten minutes or so with no talking that just happened, so she instead has a sip of her pumpkin juice as she tries to get her mind to stop spinning and start thinking again.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 24th 2010, 9:47 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:*giggles* 4:40am now... But then, you are talking to the woman who drove to Maccas an hour ago because she had a craving for frozen coke. Did you know they don't serve frozen coke after 1am? *writes an angry letter to Amethyst about that*
I'm not tired yet... Rad and Mol time? I feel like she needs one more chance to be crushy before Jolly starts....

YES YES I WOULD NOT MIND AT ALL. GO POST MOLLY SOMEWHERE WHILE I GET FOOD.
also lu i posted rad somewhere outside for doctor.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 9:51 pm

"Yeah," Hermione parrots lamely and takes a sip from her own goblet of juice just to give herself something to do while she calms her racing heartbeat. "Erm... I was reading the Defence Against the Dark Arts text a little earlier," she says, making a lame attempt at conversation because her lips have other ideas on what they'd like to be doing right now. "What have you got to study today?" She reaches out and tucks a stray strand of hair behind Luna's ear, because that's another excuse to touch her, which is always a good thing. She starts plotting ways to will Luna's hair out of place more often.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 9:59 pm

Luna smiles because if I haven't mentioned it enough, she loves having her hair touched and played with. "Um. I have potions homework, but it's rather boring. I like spell work much more. And Care of Magical Creatures. Potions is just sort of dull in comparison," she shrugs though she's still smiling because it's impossible to not smile when she's around Hermione.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 10:14 pm

Luna's hair is so soft and beautiful that Hermione would play with it all day. "Potions isn't all that exciting in theory," Hermione agrees. "I find the practical application of it far more useful, although I do like to have the text handy for review. I had to drop Care of Magical Creatures, though, much as I love Hagrid. There just wasn't room for it in my schedule anymore and I needed to go with NEWTs that would further my career aspirations," she explains, completely geeking out now.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 10:22 pm

Luna's smile falters just a teeny bit because she doesn't even know what her girlfriend's career goals are. "Career aspirations? I've never even asked what you plan on doing after Hogwarts," she says as she tilts her head to the side slightly. "I've always wanted to be a Naturalist so Care of Magical Creatures is obviously required. What about you?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 10:28 pm

Hermione blinks in surprise. "A Naturalist? Wow. I always assumed you would work with your father at the Quibbler since you're so fond of it," she admits sheepishly, and although she feels a little silly for having assumed, she feels a little thrill of excitement underneath that because it just shows how much more there is for them to discover about each other. "I want to work for the Ministry. I think I'm most interested in the Department of Mysteries - I would like to understand a bit more about what they do and become an Unspeakable," she says shyly, because it is not a career goal she advertises broadly. It's more difficult to become an Unspeakable than an Auror, with all the testing and training involved, and she'd hate to speak prematurely before she even knows if she's got a chance.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 10:37 pm

"Mhm. I want to work with animals and magical creatures, though I'm sure I'll occasionally help my dad with articles for the Quibbler every now and then," she says, knowing the Quibbler wouldn't be a very good stable job considering the writers don't get paid at all. They're just happy to see their name in a published article. "An Unspeakable? That's really cool. I've always wondered what they do in the Ministry, but no one really knows, do they? You'd do great in the Department of Mysteries since you're so clever and smart."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 10:47 pm

Hermione blushes, because even though she knows how smart she is, it makes her feel good to hear Luna say it. "Thank you. I think you'd be very good working with animals - you're compassionate and caring and animals always seem to know you mean well. Of course, I'm sure your father would be pleased to be publishing your articles every now and then as well," she smiles, and has another mini quiche because it's silly to let so much food go to waste. Plus it distracts her mouth from it's strong desire to just be kissing Luna some more.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 10:57 pm

Oh right. The food. Luna takes another mini sammich because Hermione is really good at making them, and she obviously put a lot of work into all this food. And of course, she blushes at the compliment just like she does every time Hermione says something nice about her. "Thanks," she says softly before taking another bite of her sammich. "I've always loved being around animals. It would be amazing to work with them every day."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 11:06 pm

Hermione smiles, glad Luna seems to be enjoying the picnic. "Do you have a favourite animal, or do you just love them all? I mean, if someone asked me what my favourite book is, I'd never be able to narrow it down, but I thought maybe there'd be one animal you'd be keener to work with than the rest or something?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 11:10 pm

"Well, I really want to find a Crumple Horned Snorkack one day, but I've always been interested in Unicorns. I don't know why," she shrugs, really not knowing why she likes such an unoriginal animals compared to all the creatures that the Quibbler writes about. "I've never seen a real one before though. Only pictures."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 11:22 pm

"Unicorns are beautiful," Hermione breathes. "I've only ever seen one in a class, but the experience was still amazing. There are some in the Forest here, so I'm sure before your time is through at Hogwarts you'll get the opportunity. And I think with a creature like a unicorn, you don't actually need a reason to like them, because everybody likes them, right?" she grins.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 11:30 pm

"They are. I've always wanted to go in there and find one," she says with a sigh. "Wait! You saw one? Did you get to pet it? Was it soft? I bet it was really fluffy," she says with a grin because, sorry, I had to mention unicorns being fluffy eventually.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 24th 2010, 11:37 pm

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die
Hermione has to restrain herself from jumping up and marching into the Forest for a unicorn right then and there. She smiles and reaches out, playing with Luna's hair gently, letting the silky strands slip through her fingers. "Very soft," she murmurs, her eyes watching the sunlight play off Luna's hair. And now she's thoroughly distracted, playing with Luna's hair.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 24th 2010, 11:42 pm

Luna smiles as she feels Hermione's hands in her hair, and leans into the other girl slightly, her head resting on Hermione's shoulder. "That's nice," she says softly, letting hey eyes close as she sits there by her girlfriend, enjoying the way she's playing with her hair.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 25th 2010, 4:08 am

Hermione smiles and rests her cheek gently on top of Luna's head. "You like that? Well, that's nice to know," she murmurs and continues to run her fingers gently through Luna's hair. It's so soft she thinks she could do this all day and never get bored. Right now she doesn't even care that there is a book sitting next to her, begging to be read.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 25th 2010, 9:28 am

Gideon is out for a stroll - he does seem to randomly go for walks a lot, doesn't he? Anyway, he is just walking around the Grounds, admiring the nice weather - he had heard it was supposed to have rained, but luckily it hadn't. He is whistling a merry tune and gazing absentmindedly around, as he walks, and he happened to be heading towards the bushes, because they look like a nice place to sit.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 25th 2010, 9:34 am

Hermione is in a pleasant little daydream about pleasant things with the girl snuggled up to her, her hand still winding absently through the long, pale locks when her reverie is shattered by the sounds of someone whistling a jaunty tune. She gasps and sits up a little straighter, jolting them out of their pleasant little cuddle and her eyes dancing nervously around even while she shifts to put a few inches between herself and her girlfriend. "Merlin, someone's coming," she whispers nervously, and seizes her book, opening it on her lap to a random page and hoping to Merlin that the colour in her cheeks can be attributed to the warmth of the day.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 25th 2010, 9:38 am

Luna is quite content with the pleasant snuggling, and it's no surprise that she's rather shocked when Hermione suddenly sits up straighter as someone starts walking over. "Oh. Right," she says quietly as she opens up the book in front of her, keeping her focus on the pages to hide her disappointment in the moment being ruined.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 25th 2010, 9:50 am

Still whistling his little nonsense tune, Gideon continues on his walk, when he trips on a wayward root, and, flailing his arms around, lands on the other side of the bush. Blinking and terribly surprised, he sits up only to find he is in the middle of a picnic, and not only that, but he has managed to land in the middle of the food. He's so coordinated, that boy. "Well, that was unexpected. It's not every day you fall over a bush only to land in a picnic with two beautiful ladies," he says, quickly regaining his composure and clearly not noticing the flushed yet disappointed faces of the two girls. He just thinks it's a warm day, and he is incredibly lucky to have stumbled on this little gathering. "So, why are we picnicking behind the shrubbery, ladies?" He asks, sitting up.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 25th 2010, 9:55 am

Hermione stares, dumbstruck, as a rather large body comes crashing down on their picnic blanket, smooshing all her carefully crafted snacks. Well, damn, she'd spent hours on those. Her face still feels hot and she thinks she probably just blushed even more because sitting in the midst of their nice quiet date is now one Gideon Prewett. Oh. "Hello," she manages to rasp out, still in shock and completely horrified at having him stumble upon their date. How much humiliation can she take after all? "Erm, studying," she continues as best she can, indicating the books amongst them.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 25th 2010, 9:59 am

Luna just nods, not saying anything because she sort of wants to smack Gideon for being so attractive, yet so evil for ruining her cute moment with Hermione. It's not fair.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 25th 2010, 10:06 am

Gideon grins, thinking that their moods are a direct result of his attractiveness. Poor, slightly deluded boy. "Really? But it's such a beautiful day? Surely there are better things you can do with your time outside. I know I can think of a few things," he says, flipping his hair. It's then he notices that he can now feel cold stickiness on his skin from the squished sammiches and mini quiches. He resists the urge to taste them off his shirt - not in present company, no matter how tasty they may be. "Sorry, you don't mind if I take this off, right?" He asks, already undoing the buttons, and removing his shirt. "It's bad enough that I have to get the house elves to wash this out of my shirt; I don't want it on my skin too, you see."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 25th 2010, 10:09 am

Luna blinks. Oh, you've got to be kidding me. He's not really going to take his shirt off. Oh, yep. He just did. Luna looks back down at her book and turns the page. Maybe if she ignores Gideon, he'll go away. Or not. Sorry, Hermione. Luna's not talking much, is she?
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next