Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

+8
Demelza Robins
Teddy Lupin
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Parvati Patil
Lily Luna Potter
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans Empty A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 27th 2011, 1:15 am

Disclaimer: This is a simple party. It is not meant to reenact or duplicate any happenings from any television show. These are teenagers playing a silly game and getting a little tipsy off of firewhiskey or butterbeer. If anything seems similar to any television show, it was not meant to be that way. I am not trying to recreate Glee, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Law and Order: SVU, House, Grey's Anatomy, Blue's Clues, or any other television show in existence.

Lily Luna Potter appears with a cooler of drinks like firewhiskey and butterbeer. She had told her brothers to bring their friends since she barely has any seeing as she's been absent at the school for some time. She expects a large turn out, so the cooler is rather large and full. She decided that she should perhaps wait before they start their binge drinking, seeing as it's always more entertaining to let the party gradually get more dramatic rather than start out all drunk off their asses. She waits for others to arrive by sitting in the grass beside the cooler all relaxed and stuff.

(The game is Truth or Kiss, btw)
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans Empty Re: A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 1:18 am

Parvati walked over here for this rocking party that someone had told her about. She sat down criss cross apple sauce. "Hi!" She said with a big grin. "I'm Parv." She said to the girl she didn't know.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 27th 2011, 1:21 am

Dom walked down to the lake, then grinned when she spotted her favourite cousin ever. "Lily!" she said, moving over and hugging Lily. "Hi Parv!" she greeted her ex-locker room buddy.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 1:27 am

Claire walks down to the lake because she's supposed to meet Teddy here and she doesn't actually know anyone else, so she waits a little ways away for him.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 27th 2011, 1:28 am

And then Scorpius came down. Woo. Informative post right thurr.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 1:29 am

Al joined everyone at the party, and took a seat next to Scorpius because he can.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 27th 2011, 1:29 am

Lils gives her cousin a big hug. "Hey Dom! Haven't seen you in awhile! Help yourself to a beverage if you'd like, but not too much. We'll save the binging for during the game of Truth or Kiss."
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 1:30 am

Teddy walked down to the lake and spotted Claire. He went over to her and smiled, "Hi, Claire." He waved to Dom, Parv, LLP and Al.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 1:30 am

Parvati grinned widely as she saw Dom sit down. "Hi Dom." She said with a bright grin and looked over at the other girl she called Lily. That must have been James' sister Lily. Good first impression this will be. WOO.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 1:31 am

Dem comes down to the lake because she heard that there would be fun times. Yep. She goes and sits down, even though she doesn't know the majority of the people here and says, "Hi guys! By the way, I'm Dem if you don't know me."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 1:34 am

Tracey's here because she also heard there would be fun times and she has almost no friends. So this'll hopefully help her make some more. Plus Amethyst really hasn't used her in a while and had to remedy that. "Er. Hey everyone. I'm Tracey." She nods and then sits down criss cross applesauce.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 27th 2011, 1:34 am

Lily waved to Dem and everyone. "I'm Lily, for those of you don't know because I am so popular you should all know me clearly." She tossed some people drinks and then sat down. "Everyone sit in a circle let's get this started!"

Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 1:34 am

Jesse walked down to the other students, because if there's a game then he's the first to know about it. He kept his fingers intertwined with Milli's as he gave everyone a small nod and sat down with the group.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 1:36 am

Claire smiles at Teddy and walks with him over to the circle of people before she takes a seat in the grass. "So.... I've never been drunk before. You won't judge me, right?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 1:36 am

Molly walks down because she's still just a teeny bit pissed at Mya for neglecting her in favour of Lily lately. She doesn't know anyone, but who cares? She's Molly, she'll make friends. "Hi everybody!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 27th 2011, 1:37 am

Dom took a butterbeer, trying to keep it simple for now. After waving to Teddy and who she assumed to be Claire, she greeted Dem. "Hi! I'm Dominique. I'm a Gryffindor as well," she smiled. She plopped herself down on the ground when Lily announced to make a circle. She waved over to Tracey and then another girl who joined them as well. Damn, quite a few redheads at this school.

Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 1:39 am

Tracey has never drank before either and takes a sip, wrinkling her nose. "It tastes like...that pea soup I had over the break. Mom told me to toss it out a few days before but I forgot and left it in the fridge...and then I ate it. It was good." She looks around, wishing someone looked familiar but no one did so she just hoped they'd all be friendly. She waved back to Dom and then waved to everyone else to just cause she could.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 27th 2011, 1:40 am

Lily grabbed a stick and clanged it against her bottle of firewhiskey. "Ahoy everyone! I am Lily, said organizer of said shenanigans, and we are getting started RIGHT NOW! Parvati over here will go first and she will choose someone to ask a question. That person can choose to answer the question honestly, or kiss the asker. Savvy? Let's get in a circle and let the drunken fun begin! Beverages are in the coolah!"
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 1:41 am

Milli walks down to this spot, hand in hand with Jesse. She gave the roommates that were there hugs, and then her jaw dropped when she saw her long lost friend Dom. "DOM!" she shrieked. "Where have you been? Bed empty no note car gone!"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 1:42 am

Parvati took a long swig of her drink and looked over at Dom and grinned widely. "Dom." She said and leaned a little towards her. "Hmm. I choose you." She said nodding and then bit her lips as she thought of a question. "Have you ever...hmmm have you ever loved someone?" She asked curiously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 1:43 am

Molly waves and takes a butterbeer because she's not much of a drinker. "If I'd known there was going to be a party, I would've, like, baked Special Cookies," she mumbles, then her Mama Bear senses go off hearing Tracey mention she'd eaten pea soup past its use-by date. Fail, Tracey. Now Molly wants to take her under her wing and educate her, so she plops down beside her. "HiI'mMolly. Don'teatofffoddit'sbadforyou!" Yep, she said it that fast, and then turns her attention to her granddaughter Lily.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 1:43 am

Dem listened to Lily as she explained the game, never actually played it or drunk anything before. 'There's a first time for everything.' she thought to herself as she took a drink out of the cooler and opened it, and smiled when she saw her roomie Milli was here, making more familiar faces.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 1:43 am

Teddy smiled at Claire, "Of course I won't judge you. Do you want to?" He asked her. It was kinda implied at events like this, but he didn't want to pressure her. He took a sip of whatever he was drinking, idk, and looked up in surprise as Dom was asked the first question. A rather intresting one at that.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 1:44 am

Ohsnap. Molly does know someone here. So she's waving happily at Dem now. Fail, Mya, read the whole thread before jumping in. >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 1:45 am

Claire shrugged. "It's worth a shot. At least, I should experiment at some point, right?" She took a firewhiskey bottle from Lily (oh myself herher) and she took a large sip. She didn't expect the burning sensation in her throat and she coughed after she had swallowed. "First time for everything!"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next