Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden in the Bushes

+8
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Molly Prewett
Aurelia Silverwing
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hidden in the Bushes - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden in the Bushes

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 2nd 2010, 8:10 pm

It's quite a good thing Rad covered her mouth because she would not have yelled RAPE but certainly would have yelled. Pushing at his hand until he takes it off her mouth, she whispered " I didn't know I was expected. Yes, we need a plan of attack...obviously you're prepared. Aren't those still harmless though? If they are, why shouldn't we bother Gryffindors? " She pointed at the marshmallows and marshmallow shooters, wondering how often Rad actually does run into Slytherins.
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 2nd 2010, 8:15 pm

Not all that often, really, but for the purposes of epic marshmallow battles, WE CAN LIE. "Honestly, I don't see why not. Hm, but who, though? Know any Gryffindors that should totally take a marshmallowy beating?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 2nd 2010, 8:18 pm

"Rad, I don't really know anyone. I know one Gryffindor. No, wait, two. Still. " Aurelia wonders why they can't just run around shooting marshmallows at people if they're going to anyway.
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 2nd 2010, 8:21 pm

"Well then, why not just shoot people? I mean, really, if they can't take a marshmallow to the chest, why do they live ANYWAY?!" he asked, shrugging. Eowyn is half tempted to pull out Snape and stick him here, just so we have a funny target, but he's yelling at me in my head for abusing him so regularly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 2nd 2010, 8:35 pm

Aurelia pondered the thought. "Who couldn't take being hit with a marshmallow? It's a MARSHMALLOW. Or two. Or four. Anyway, soft fluffy sugar cubular-things. Won't attacking the Slytherins require practice? I don't have fantastic aim. Why can't we just run around with the marshmallow shooters?"

[Snape would be a funny target, though Aura doesn't know him and will feel guilty hitting someone like that even with a marshmallow as he's only RPed with so people can abuse him. Oh, why aren't more people on? D: We could totally just run through the threads shooting marshmallows. Very Happy ]
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 2nd 2010, 8:39 pm

"That, my friend, is an excellent plan, BUT YOU SEE DEAD FORUM IS DEAD AND THAT SUCKS." Caradoc gathers up the things, tosses the shooter and the blaster at Aurelia, and promptly tucks away both M-Forcers in their holsters, which he TOTALLY has. He's cool like that. "Bring the ammo. Them bitches goin' DOWN."

[I HAVE TO GO WORK SORRY I'LL BBL WE CAN FINISH THIS SOME OTHER TIME WHEN PEOPLE ARE ON]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 2nd 2010, 8:47 pm

Aurelia looked a bit taken aback at holding the weapons [lolweaponswhat] but slings the blaster over her back with a convenient piece of fabric she has, picks up the shooter, and stuffs the ammo [again. lolwhattheyaremarshmallows] in her bag after loading both of them. "Good to go." She replies with a mischievous grin she's surprised she dared to make. 'bout time I was a little daring.

[ALRIGHTY. -pause-]
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 20th 2010, 4:30 am

Molly wanders along with Kingsley, happy to be spending time with him and to have him free of the evil clutches of the dusty, dull Library. She spots a nice, secluded little clearing where they will be hidden from the world by convenient clusters of bushes and makes a beeline for a small path leading to the spot. She waves her wand, being pretty good at anything even remotely food or home related, and within a heartbeat a picnic is set up for the two of them on a soft rug.

Hidden in the Bushes - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIroWgpmriCV9YlqsiJ8cXV_DELfx40vySeAXu4mei1a0BeLwz

Molly plops happily down and fishes out the pumpkin juice, pouring them a goblet each and holding Kingsley's out to him. "I didn't know which kind of sammiches you liked best so there's, like, heaps of different ones," she says with a little shrug. No big deal.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 20th 2010, 10:06 pm

Kingsley doesn't think the library's evil or dull, but he does have to admit, it's nice to stretch and get some fresh air for a bit. Plus he's spending the free time with Molly, and that's always a plus. He happily sits down next to Molly and takes the offered goblet of juice. "You're amazing. You made all them all yourself? They look really good." And, just because he can and it's always nice, he leans towards her to kiss her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 20th 2010, 10:39 pm

"Like, duh," Molly smirks, then gives Kingsley a look that says 'poor guy - your brains are addled from too many hours of studying'. "As if I would let anyone else make them. And I made them so, like, of course they look good." When his lips land on hers, she kisses him back happily, for a while getting lost in the sensation before her Mama Bear voice breaks through all those jumpin' hormones. She pulls away, with a couple more quick kisses for good measure before forcing herself to behave - time enough for that later. "Eat," she says softly. "You must be totally starving."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 20th 2010, 10:50 pm

Kingsley still might have to get used to the fact that his girlfriend is a total Mama Bear. "Alright, alright." He grins, kissing her forehead real quickly before picking up one of the totally awesome, yummy looking sandwiches. After taking a bite and smacking Inner!Remus who joked and said that Kings didn't like it because there wasn't any human in it and obviously the Giant Man eats people chewing and swallowing he gives Molly a thumbs up. "Super good, Molly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 20th 2010, 10:58 pm

*gigglesnorts at Inner!Remus*

"Like, duh," Molly says, but it's clear from her broad smile that the compliment means a lot to her. "Thanks. So, like, which is your favourite and which ones don't you like? So I know for next time," she says brightly, sure that there will be many instances of dragging her boyfriend away fro, his books and shoving food at him. She takes a sip of pumpkin juice and picks a smoked salmon and avocado sandwich for herself because that's Mya's favourite.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 20th 2010, 11:17 pm

Inner!Kings was not amused and is throwing annoyed looks at Inner!Rem now. Rem ran to Amethyst and is curled up with her now with the awesome fuzzy blanket she's snuggled up with.

Kingsley won't be too happy if Molly's constantly dragging him away from his books, even if it is to shove nummy food at him. "Hm, to be honest I'm not a picky eater, I'll eat almost anything." "Even people!" Remus chimes in, then runs. "I'd say my favorite would be, and I know it's kind of boring, peanut butter and jelly." he nods. "I've loved it since I was a young kid."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 20th 2010, 11:32 pm

If Kingsley needs dragging away from his books every now and then, Mama Bear will do what Mama Bear needs to do. Uh huh. Oh, the stubbornness. Molly looks almost disappointed. "But that's, like, way too easy to make!" she says with a little frout. She was hoping for something like a triple decker sammich with three kinds of meat and carefully crafted layers of cheeses and salad. Oh well. More time for baking cookies, then. "Have a cookie," she says, and having finished her sandwich, she shifts about so she can snuggle up next to him because she has no idea how long she can keep him distracted from his books for and she wants to make the most of it.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 20th 2010, 11:46 pm

Well. Then. Mama Bear will find that Kingsley can be just as stubborn when he wants to be. "I know it's boring and easy to make...but it's just really good." he shrugs, placing an arm around Molly's shoulders as she shifts so she can snuggle up next to him. He definitely won't say no to cookies. Cookies are yummy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 21st 2010, 1:05 am

No wonder they butted heads so much back in the day. *giggles* Molly smiles. "Well, ok then. If you insist, peanut butter and jelly it is. Maybe I can amuse myself by cutting them into funny shapes or something. Or, like, sandwich origami. I don't even know if that's a thing, but I'll totally give it a go." Molly would like to point out that her cookies are not merely yummy, they are deliciagasmic. She passes Kingsley a chocolate chip cookie to try first and relaxes into his side, enjoying the warm weight of his arm over her shoulders.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 21st 2010, 1:28 am

"Sandwich origami?" Kingsley grins. "That'd be kind of messy. My mum used to cut the sandwiches in to fun shapes for me when I was younger." he took a bite of the cookie Molly had handed him and smiled. "Now that is just awesome. You could give my grandmother a run for her money. She makes the best cookies, but these might just be slightly better."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 21st 2010, 1:40 am

Molly shrugs. "Gotta, like, keep it interesting for myself somehow, right? Sometimes I still cut sandwiches in funny shapes for my brothers. Mostly because it totally bugs them but they can't say anything because then they'd get no sandwiches at all. Well, Fay doesn't really mind the star-shaped ones so much, but the look on Gid's face when you hand him a plate full of sandwich hearts and flowers is, like, classic," she giggles. Evil little sister. She absolutely greams when Kingsley admits that her cookies might be better than his grandmother's, because even though Molly knows damned well that her cookies are the best, she knows people tend to be all sentimental about family recipes so it can be a big deal. She tilts her head to the side and fiddles with the ends of her hair. "Isn't it funny how people always, like, feel like something totally common like a cookie or whatever tastes better from their own family recipes? I guess it's all about, like, memories and stuff and how it makes you think happy thoughts," she babbles.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 21st 2010, 1:50 am

Kingsley laughs, wondering what other sort of mischeivious things the Prewett siblings did to bug each other.
He takes a moment to think about her question then shrugs. "I guess you have a point there. Certain things do taste better when it's paired with a happy thought. Like apple pie, for instance. I don't really like it, but I always seem to enjoy it on Christmas day because my grandmother made it for me the year I was sick for Christmas. Now she makes it every year when I come over to her house to celebrate the holiday. Otherwise I just don't really ever eat it at all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 21st 2010, 2:00 am

"You don't like apple pie? Whoa. I, like, didn't even know that was possible!" Molly says, shocked. "I totally think it's not just food, though - like, stuff can seem better even though it's not, just because it's important or votever. Like I have this charm bracelet that Gid bought for me right before he and Fabian came to Hogwarts for the first time, because I was so sad that they'd be away from me all year. Now it's totally old and stuff, and won't polish up right anymore and the plating's all starting to come off and stuff, and I have prettier bracelets and all, but that one still just looks the best to me, you know? Whatever," she says, shaking herself out of her contemplative ramblings. "More sandwiches?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 21st 2010, 2:05 am

"I understand what you're saying though. It's really quite interesting to think about." Kingsley is going to think about that more later probably. Just the way he is. "Oh, no thanks." he smiles, but then picks up a chip and throws it at her, laughing. Hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 21st 2010, 2:16 am

Ah scariest thing ever - the connection here was lost and I flipped out. It came back though, and now I can breathe again.

Molly's jaw drops indignantly as the chip bounces off her nose. Her lips twitch though, because she loves this side of Kingsley that so rarely comes out - the playful, lighthearted nature that most people wouldn't believe he even possesses. Hell, Molly herself once swore he must be incapable of having fun. "Oh no you didn't!" she squeals. She picks a slice of tomato out of the closest sandwich and flings it back at Kingsley like a tiny, seeded frisbee.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 21st 2010, 2:19 am

AHHH OMG. *would have cried* Thank goodness it came back!

Kingsley laughs, pulling the tomato off his shoulder where it had stuck to his shirt. "I believe I did." He grinned and grabbed a bit of lettuce off another sandwich and tossed it at Molly - nice enough to avoid her hair...for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 21st 2010, 2:24 am

*clings* I may or may not have hyperventilated a little... >.>

Ooh, Kingsley will regret it if the hair cops anything icky. Giggling, Molly just grabs a whole sandwich -chicken and lettuce, another of Mya's favourites- and flings it towards Kingsley's chest, figuring that with a target that broad, surely she can't miss. "I work for, like, ages to make you lunch, and this is what you do with it!?" she teases.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 21st 2010, 5:28 pm

Hehe. "But," he grabs a random sandwich - ham and cheese with mustard (OMG that makes me hungry) - and flings it at Molly's stomach, "it looks good on you." he jokes, grinning. "Of course you were the one who threw a whole sandwich first, I was fine sticking to only parts of them, or just chips..." he picks a chip up and sets it on top of her head. Totally not messy enough to be a big bother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next