Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocks by the Lake

+37
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Rabastan Lestrange
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Rose Weasley
Parvati Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Sirius Potter
Romilda Vane
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Cho Chang
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Joe
Molly Prewett
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
41 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Rocks by the Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rocks by the Lake

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:45 am

"I came from a really big wizarding school, but we didn't have houses, it was just all really confusing. I think this is a lot easier to meet people, and remember who they are, actually. I don't mind it, so far. Though I still think it's bullshit that Hufflepuffs get a fucking badger, when Gryffindors get lions. I'm creating a super-powered badger, you know. Because I want a badger that can kick any lion's ass, and it probably needs laser vision and rainbow power for that. So, Viktor, what've you been doing during your first few days? What do Bulgarians like to do for fun," he said, remembering where Alice's question about what Americans doing for fun had gone, and liking that very much.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:51 am

Viktor smirked. Badgers with laser vision. That would be a sight to see. "I play Quidditch mostly, though I have not gotten a chance to play yet. That's honestly all I really do," he says with a shrug because he's not sure if Caradoc would understand his love for knitting. And he's only planning on telling Scorpius about the colouring thing. "I've been trying to make sure I know vare everything is, and meeting some of the students here. I only knew Herm-own-ninny and Cedric before I transfered to Hogvarts."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:57 am

"Quidditch? Cool. I play some, but not really all that often. I was thinking about going out for the house team anyway, out of sheer boredom. Figured it'd give me something to do, and a way to meet new people, though I've done plenty of that already. Can't say I know any Herm-own-ninny's, but I did meet a Cedric, he's my roommate. I like him well enough," he said with a smirk, trying not to laugh at the memory of Cedric gaping when he walked in the door. He's going to have a tough time if his roommates stop to ogle him every time he walks into a room.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 5:02 am

"Really? That's cool. Cedric's my best friend," he says happily, though everyone knows he loves Hermione best. He'd just rather not say her name anymore during this conversation. Poor guy. "You play Quidditch too? Vot position?" he asked curiously. "I prefer seeker of course, though I don't mind beating." He smirks. Viktor likes beating quite a bit.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:15 am

Caradoc doesn't need to beat, he gets enough chasers running after him. "I'm a chaser myself, I like a hell of a lot more excitement than seekers get. I like to be playing the game, and I like to play rough- not a lot of opportunity for that, if you're too busy lookin' for that one little snitch, see?" he said, making eye contact and smirking as he said it, hoping this guy was talking quidditch on the same level he was.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 5:20 am

Viktor chuckled, knowing exactly what Caradoc was talking about though he's still offended by the whole seeker thing. "You like it rough, huh? Guess that makes two of us," he says returning the smirk.And baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:23 am

"But the question is, are you the kind of player who focuses in on that golden ball, or are you the kind that likes to get down and dirty with the best of the rest? I can't say I have much of a taste for beating, like yourself-- I've got a thing for playing the offense, see?" he said, his eyes twinkling with mirth and excitement as he decided he liked this Viktor, whoever he was.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 5:49 am

-is back- Sorry!

Viktor smirked, tilting his head to the side slightly as he pondered this question. "And vy is my Quidditch life so important to Caradoc?" he asked playfully, knowing exactly what kind of guy Rad was already.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:52 am

"Oh, I think you can hazard a guess there," he said with a wide grin, liking the way this conversation was going as he ran a hand through his wet hair, pushing it out of his eyes, revealing a rather bright purple bruise on his head where the tentacle had attacked him a few moments before. "So tell me, Viktor, what kind of game do you like to play? The simple and direct, catch the snitch and finish it off, or do you like to toss that quaffle around for a while? I think I've already made my views clear," he smirked.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 5:55 am

Viktor grinned and shrugged as he answered. "I like to keep the game going. It's no fun if it's over before you've really started," he said smirking before he realized a big nasty bruise. Ouch. "Vot happened there?" he asked as he looked up at Caradoc's head. "Looks like somevon's already been playing rough around here, eh?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 5:58 am

Caradoc laughed and shook his head. "That's not a quidditch wound, unfortunately. That's from wrestling the giant squid, which is what I was doing a few minutes ago. You caught me on my way up to the castle, actually, I was gonna do something about the bruises-- I don't know about you, but I don't find polka dots attractive as a skin tone," he joked, gesturing to the other minor cuts and scrapes and bruises. "Figured I'd start the year with a bang, apparently nobody's conquered Frodo before. Well, it's been done now. I like to do things first, and I love to stake my claim," he replied, watching Viktor's expression closely.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 6:03 am

Viktor chuckles, looking somewhat impressed. The Giant Squid was pretty big, or so he'd heard. And he likes this Caradoc guy as long as he doesn't do Cedric first, or stake his claim on Viktor because no one can claim Viktor Fucking Krum...Except Hermione eventually. "I vouldn't know. I do not really bruise easily, though I do have something for that if you'd like to try it. It's this Bulgarian cream that ve used on the team for ven ve had nasty run ins vith the bludgers."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 6:06 am

Caradoc opened his mouth to object because the bruises really don't bother him and he can take care of them himself, but then he stopped-- he is an opportunistic seme, after all. That devilish glint returns to his eyes as he looks over his shoulder at his back, where he'd gotten smacked by the squid. "That'd be great, but I probably couldn't do it myself, honestly, the bruises are in hard to reach places. Maybe you could give me a hand? I'm sure it'd help," he said in a falsely innocent voice, knowing Viktor knew exactly what he was playing at.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 6:12 am

Viktor smirked. This would be tough work, rubbing that gel all over Caradoc's body. And Viktor really should do some studying. Ha! Just kidding, he'd love to help Caradoc out with those hard to reach places. He shrugged. "I have some studying I should vork on," he says casually. "But if those bruises really do bother you, I suppose I could give you a hand," he says with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 6:12 am

[Pfft - HIS NAME IS MARVIN, DUMBASSES!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:14 am

[What? The squid? FUCK OFF. A clearly superior human being, that being me, Alice Prewett, named him Frodo. DEAL WITH IT.]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:15 am

[SHUT UP, SPARE SISTER! YOU'RE SUCH A SPARE.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:17 am

[ME? A SPARE? HAHAHA, YOU'RE SO FUNNY, MOLLY. I'M MUCH COOLER AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT A SPARE. *shoves a squid tentacle up your arse*]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 6:17 am

Molly Prewett wrote:[Pfft - HIS NAME IS MARVIN, DUMBASSES!]

[I KNOW RIGHT!? DUH. -huggles Marvin-]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 6:20 am

[DON'T BE HATIN' ON MY NEW BFF! I LIKE ALICE, AND SHE IS SO NOT A SPARE! YOU WANNA KNOW A SPARE? THAT PERCY WEASLEY, NOW THAT'S A FUCKING SPARE IF I EVER SAW ONE.]

[Shut up, Caradoc and Sirius. Percy is not a spare. Play nice.]

[SPARE SPARE SPARE SPARE SPARE]

"Could you? You know, I'd really appreciate that, Viktor," he said, his eyes alight with that mischievous sparkle as he let his gaze wander over Viktor. "Sweet jacket. You play for a team or something?" he asked, not able to see what the back of it said properly from where he was standing. "Gotta say, that jacket looks damn good," he said, totally not talking about the jacket in the least. "Red suits you."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:22 am

[Percy is the epitome of spareness indeed. But still, the Squid's name is Marvin, and he's having an affair with Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster. Poor Mrs Marvin. Jeez, did you people even read Hogwarts: A History?]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:23 am

[I SHIT ON HOGWARTS, A HISTORY.]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:24 am

[Because you're too fucked up to know how to read, Alice.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 6:28 am

Viktor looked down and smiled. This was his favorite jacket. "Thanks. I'm the seeker for the Bulgarian Quidditch team," he said with a shrug because he's really more focused on the wet, glistening abdominal man panther because it's a shame that no one has referred to Caradoc as that yet. It's canon people! He brings his eyes back up to meet Caradoc's again. "I've alvays liked red. Guess I got lucky vith it being the team's colour and all."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 2nd 2010, 6:31 am

Hermione Granger wrote:[Because you're too fucked up to know how to read, Alice.]

[Can't deny that. OH WELL.]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next