Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocks by the Lake

+37
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Rabastan Lestrange
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Rose Weasley
Parvati Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Sirius Potter
Romilda Vane
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Cho Chang
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Joe
Molly Prewett
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
41 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

The Rocks by the Lake - Page 44 Empty Re: The Rocks by the Lake

Post  Rose Weasley July 18th 2011, 6:11 am

Rose nodded, her eyes still guarded, "You're right. We used to be close. Not anymore." She gave a smile but it was cold, meant for someone she was about to tear down with her harsh words. "You saying that you're 'not sorry' will not help this situation. You're being honest? Well, brownie points for that." She said the words with as much sarcasm as she could put into them, "You're not helping the fact that I would never have done that to you. That I told you what was happening between me and Scorpius and you still go and do something like this to me. You know what I see when I look into your face? I see him. And I'm filled with hatred. And the worst part is that maybe if you had just told me how you felt, things would have ended differently. But no, you go around behind my back." She shrugged, the smile still on her face, "It must be the Slytherin in you."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 18th 2011, 6:28 am

So much for a slap to the face. Rose's words stung like nothing Al had ever imagined before. "You're a bitch." He didn't care if he was being harsh. Just when he thought the Potter/Slytherin comments were over, and for his cousin of all people to bring them up again. "You're right. I am a Slytherin, because unlike you, I get what I want. And I wanted Scorpius. Say what you want, he never loved you. He loved the idea of you, the idea of having something he wasn't supposed to. You think you're heartbroken? Try watching the boy you love fuck other girls for three and a half years, and then tell you all the details. Try sitting in your dorm alone, wondering why your chest hurts every time your best friend sleeps with random girls because you have no idea you're in love with him. So of course you would never do that to me, because you never thought that Scorpius was worth fighting for...and I did."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 18th 2011, 7:04 am

Rose blinked, rage rising up within her. Not because his words were harsh, but because they were true. He said exactly what she had wondered since the day she discovered Scorpius' relationship with Al. "You did get Scorpius, Al. I hope you're happy with him, too, because you lost a family member along the way. As far as I'm concerned, we are not cousins. We are not friends." She smirked, thinking of James. "Sounds familiar, doesn't it? It appears you've picked up one of the Slytherin traits, Albie. Your house before your family. I hope you live to regret it, because you deserve everything you get."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter July 18th 2011, 7:47 am

Al's jaw dropped at Rose's words. She was bringing back everything that had ever hurt Al in the past, and throwing it in his face. "You're horrible. No wonder Scorpius didn't love you. You're...I can't believe you." He took a few steps back as he stared at his cousin in shock. "You're a lot of things, Rose, but...I never saw you as the kind of person that would judge someone based on the house they were sorted into," he admitted quietly before quickly turning around and making his way back to his house without another word, not wanting to look at Rose for second longer.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley July 18th 2011, 7:28 pm

Rose's smile slipped off her face as soon as Al turned around. She wouldn't have said anything that she just had if she wasn't so angry, and part of her hoped Al knew that. The other part of her, however, wanted him to be hurt. As hurt as she had been when he slept with Scorpius. It was that part of her that felt satisfied when she turned around to walk away. Mostly, though, she was just hurt. Of all the things that had just been said hers had been lies picked to hurt Al as much as possible, but his had been true. Maybe I should have been sorted into Slytherin, was what she was thinking when she started walking again. She walked to nowhere specifically, just away.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 16th 2011, 6:14 am

Dean is sitting on a large rock with his feet chillin in the water. Of course he had his sketchpad open on his lap and was drawing how his feet looked in the water, but mostly his mind was wandering elsewhere. To a certain blonde that he was crazy about. His girlfriend. Just the word alone made him smile to himself. He sure hoped he'd get to see her soon.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 16th 2011, 6:41 am

Luna had finished making some cork necklaces for people she had promised them too, though whether or not those people actually wanted them or not was unknown to Luna, however she assumed that everyone really was interested in owning something to help keep away the nargles. She noticed her boyfriend sitting on a rock by the water, and skipped over to him to sit down. She hadn't been this happy since she had been with Hermione, though there was something different about Dean. With Dean she felt safe and knew that he would never hurt her like Hermione had done. "Hi," she greeted chipperly as she joined Dean on the rock, smiling as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "What are you drawing?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 16th 2011, 6:47 am

AHHH!!! The author of The Sidhe just posted the wedding chapters! *flails*

Dean about threw his sketchpad in the water when he heard Luna, he was just so excited to see her. "Luna!" He grinned when she kissed him on the cheek and he gave her a hug in return. "I'm just drawing..well my feet I guess? I wasn't really paying strict attention. How are you? I've missed you." He loved that he was able to say that now without feeling weird.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 16th 2011, 7:25 am

Luna smiled brightly as she hugged Dean back, then leaned against his side as she looked down at his feet. "Your feet? Well, that's an interesting thing to draw," she commented smiling, wondering if Dean ever drew pictures of his hands, or hair, or ears. "I missed you too! I've been alright, especially now that exams are all finished up, I have a lot of free time on my hands to spend with my boyfriend."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 16th 2011, 7:33 am

Dean looked like a small child on Christmas when Luna said the word 'boyfriend'. "Well I'm glad because I would hate to get to spend time with my girlfriend." He smiled some more. "And I made you something...If you want that is." He reached around to where his bag was sitting and pulled out a cork necklace that he had very intricately carved their faces into. "I don't know if that breaks the charm that keeps the nargles away, but I don't know. It was just something I did." He wasn't sure why he was so nervous, it wasn't like he was proposing marriage or anything.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 16th 2011, 8:02 am

Luna's eyes lit up as he took out the necklace, and she smiled as she gently took it into her hands, trailing her fingers over the faces Dean had carved into the cork. She never had a problem with her own cork necklaces, but...no one had ever made her one before and she was moved that Dean had gone out of the way to personalize this one for her. "Dean, it's beautiful," she complimented sincerely, unable to stop smiling as she handed it back to him, moving her hands back to lift her hair out of the way. "Put it on for me?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 16th 2011, 8:04 am

Dean was really glad that Luna liked the necklace. "Well, I had pretty good inspiration." He smiled as he took the necklace to place it around Luna's neck. "There, now we can always be together in some way." He chuckled a little and grabbed hold of Luna's hand. "So, got any plans for the rest of the day?" He sure hoped not, because he really wanted to spend sometime with her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 16th 2011, 8:23 am

Luna blushed slightly at Dean's first compliment, then waited patiently as he put the necklace around her neck. She smiled at his comment, absentmindedly touching the cork with her hand as she intertwined her fingers with Dean's. "Today? Nope, nothing planned at all. You?" she asked, smiling brightly as she hoped Dean wouldn't have any plans either.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 16th 2011, 9:12 pm

Dean shook his head. "Nope. None. So, since you don't have plans, and I don't have plans. Would you like to hang out with me? You know, I still haven't been able to take you on a proper date yet. I'd like to do that sometime." He knew it wasn't something that was completely necessary, but he sort of wanted so show off that he had the prettiest girlfriend ever.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2011, 2:38 am

"Of course I would!" She smiled shyly as he mentioned then not going on a date yet, and nodded at the idea because even with Hermione she had never had a proper date other than the one picnic that Gideon had ended up walking in on. It wasn't that being with Hermione had been at all terrible, but it was nice to be able to be open about her relationship with Dean and not have to constantly feel like some sort of secret. "I'd love that! Did you have anything particular in mind?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 17th 2011, 3:31 am

Dean bit his lip as he thought. "Well, not particularly. Is there any place you wanna go? Or we could just go to Hogsmeade and go around to all the shops and stuff. That's always fun. A little overdone maybe, but still fun. You'd think after seven years the novelty would wear off, but I guess not." He shrugged a little.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 18th 2011, 12:42 am

"Hmm. Hogsmeade sounds good to me," Luna smiled. She loved Hogsmeade, but she usually went down there alone unless she was with Dean, not that she minded at all. Sometimes it was nice being alone down in the small village. "Besides, this is your last year at Hogwarts so soon you won't be able to go as often. Might as well make the most of it while you can, right?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 18th 2011, 4:44 am

Dean nodded and was a little sad by that fact. "Yeah, I guess that's right. Unless I come back next year to visit you. Which I would like to do sometime, if you'd like. I got my apparation license, so I'd be able to get here real easy. So, do you wanna go now? Or some other day?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 18th 2011, 8:39 am

"I'd love that! You could meet me in Hogsmeade," she suggested as she intertwined their fingers, smiling at the thought of Dean visiting her next year. "Now works," she decided, smiling as she stood up and tugged on Dean's hand. "Is there any place in particular you wanted to go?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2011, 12:18 am

Dean stood and started gathering his things. "Any place is fine with me. And whichever thread is open. Honeyduke's is always fun, if it's not too crowded. Or we can get something to drink at the Three Broomsticks. Why don't we decide when we get there." He smiled and slid his shoes back on quickly. Then he couldn't resist leaning over and giving Luna a quick kiss, which sent a thrill through his entire body. "Let's go then." He grabbed her hand and started leading the way.

[Want me to post them somewhere??]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 19th 2011, 8:44 am

Sorry it took so long. <.< I posted them here.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44