Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocks by the Lake

+37
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Rabastan Lestrange
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Rose Weasley
Parvati Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Sirius Potter
Romilda Vane
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Cho Chang
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Joe
Molly Prewett
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
41 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Rocks by the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rocks by the Lake

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 7:53 am

Cedric laughed, "Well, I'm really happy you're back. You don't know how dull this place can be sometimes." He sat back down on the rocks and looked out over the lake, "So, any plans in the near future?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 7:56 am

Besides cumming with you? No, not really. Viktor smiled and sat down next to Cedric on the rocks. "I am happy to be back as vell. I vill try to make this year less dull for you," he said with a grin. "Plans? Not really. Just Quidditch stuff, I guess. Vot about you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:02 am

Cedric shrugged, "It's still the start of the year. I'll think of something." He sighed, "I've got a Quidditch team to pick out, too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:06 am

"Oh, right. You have to pick out the players and everything, don't you?" he asked as he looked over at his BFF.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:09 am

"Yeah," He said, "I hope more people try out then last year. It was pathetic. Still, I have high hopes, some of the people were looking like they could actually use a bat this year."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:13 am

"Just hope you have better beaters than Bulgaria," he muttered, remembering that blow to the face. Hey, Cedric was at the world cup! It's canon and everything! Like, omg. "I vouldn't vant that pretty face of yours getting hurt," he teased.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:24 am

"It is rather beautiful, isn't it?" He asked with a grin, "I wouldn't want to see it messed up, either. Can you imagine my amazing body without my face?" He looked down mournfully, "What a horrible day that would be."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:27 am

"Hmm...I could live vith just the body," he said with a chuckle as he ran his eyes over Cedric's Quidditch body. Yeah, he could live with just that, thought the face is nice too. "Then again, I vos vorried after the dragon task. Vosn't sure if you'd get that half of your face back after that nasty burn of yours."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:33 am

Cedric sniffed defensively, "I got all fixed up, there's just a tiny scar left. Anyways, scars are hot." He smiled, "And if I remember correctly, you didn't fair to well during that, either."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:36 am

"You know vot? I tied for first, thank you very much." He smirked and tilted his head to the side. Huh, he did have a scar. "I like scars, you know," he said with a wink.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:41 am

"Thanks, Viktor. I'll keep that in mind, along with the million other things you've told me that fall into that category." He put his hand against Viktors chest, as if to hold him back, "And as for you coming in first, I'm pretty sure the whole tournament was judged unfairly. And it wasn't you who got the cup with me, was it?" You were busy torturing innocent people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:45 am

OMG, I'm sorry! It was that Barty Crouch Jr dude. He's out to get me! I would rather crucio Fleur because she's more of a spare than you are. I mean really, she failed every task. Viktor would object but it's true. Igor was such an unfair judge, it's not even funny. He grins, enjoying Cedric's hand on his chest though he respects that his BFF his 'straight' for now...For now! "Oh? Maybe I let you vin. Did you ever consider that?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:48 am

"Oh, noble Viktor Krum, throwing off the entire competition for little ol' me. What did your school think of that? Still the champion?" He laughed, moving his hand away from Viktor, "Yeah, I'm sure that happened."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:51 am

"Fine. You von- fair and square, though I must say, ve vould make an excellent team. Me battling dragons vith you off running through mazes," he said with a laugh. "Ve both did pretty vell vith the lake though. Even if I did look like a mutated shark."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 8:57 am

Cedric burst out laughing, "I remember that! What did you do wrong?" He grinned, "I used the Bubble-Head Charm perfectly. Potter shouldn't have beaten me, it was obvious that they weren't actually going to die. How much trouble would the Ministry have been in then?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 9:01 am

"I did nothing wrong," he said laughing. "I couldn't have transformed my entire body. I needed my arms. It vos just the head I vos focused on. And yes, Potter really should have known better, though I guess it vos pretty noble of him. And it did get him extra points. Moral fibre," he mumbles shaking his head. Some moral fibre. He shrugged. Cedric will always be the real Hogwart's Champion in Viktor's heart.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 9:08 am

Cedric laughed, "Anyways, it's getting late. I should get back to the dorm." He gave Viktor a stern look, "Don't you go transferring to some other school in my sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 9:11 am

"I vouldn't dream of it," he said grinning. "And don't you go snogging other guys in your dorm. Remember our promise," he said in the same stern voice Cedric has used on him, though it doesn't last long because he stands up and smiles down at his BFF as he offers out his hand to help him to his feet so they can go off to their dorms.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 9:12 am

Cedric smiled up at Viktor, "Now why would I do a thing like that?" He asks, then he takes Viktor's hand and they head off to their seperate dorms together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:15 am

Caradoc is here after his adventures with Alice that haven't actually happened yet, but I am not gonna be here all night, so I might as well start this. He's dripping wet, slightly bruised from the aforementioned adventures, and wearing this. -cue Viktor-

The Rocks by the Lake - Page 2 Ad_james_ellis3
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:17 am

Viktor is walking around the grounds in his red Bulgarian jacket. All the team players have one. It's pretty awesome looking, and Viktor pulls it off nicely. He spots some guy wearing nothing at all- Oh wait, he's got a speedo on. Hot damn. He keeps walking until he's close enough to really see this guy who is a lot hotter up close. "Hey," he says casually when they're finally close enough to actually talk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:23 am

Caradoc is vaguely aware of the fact he is practically nude and dripping wet, but whatever-- he's a lot more focused on the newcomer, who is wearing a lot more clothing than he is-- not that it takes much-- and is still kind of fucking hot. "Hey," he replied, giving the 'sup head nod as he flashes a smile at the hottie, whom he doesn't recognize. He's too busy being sexy to pay attention to international sports, after all. "Don't think I've met you yet. I'm Caradoc, call me Rad. I just transferred here," he said, making casual conversation so he has a longer opportunity to check out this fine piece of ass.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:32 am

"I'm Viktor," he says as he quickly runs his eyes down Caradoc's body. Niiiiice. Viktor likes, and he's pretty sure Caradoc just did the same which Viktor also likes because he hasn't met any other gay guys here yet. Except Remus and Cedric of course, though they should probably know they're gay before Viktor includes them in that category. "Transfer student, huh? So am I," he says smiling. "From Bulgaria. This is my first year, though I have been to this school before. A few years ago, actually."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 2nd 2010, 4:35 am

"From where?" asked Caradoc blankly, because Eowyn didn't know Bulgaria existed before Harry Potter, and doesn't think Rad would know about it either. "Well, that's cool. I'm from America, obviously, given the accent. From 'round Jersey, I heard there's a couple other Americans here now from down south, though I haven't met 'em yet. What year and house are you? I'm a seventh year Pufflehuff. PuffyHuff? Hufflepuff! That's it! I keep forgetting, it's not my fault they named it something completely obscure. Honestly, what were the founders thinking?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 4:41 am

"Bulgaria. Europe," he says with a shrug. "I am a seventh year Gryffindor." He laughed, liking Caradoc already, though Hufflepuff isn't nearly as difficult to say as Hermione. "Yeah, they do sort of have odd names for everything around here. Ve did not have houses back at Durmstrang. Then again, ve didn't have as many students as there are here."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next