Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocks by the Lake

+37
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Ronald Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Rabastan Lestrange
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Albus Severus Potter
Daphne Greengrass
Rose Weasley
Parvati Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Sirius Potter
Romilda Vane
Krasimir Svetkova
Scorpius Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Cho Chang
Demelza Robins
Beatrice Orwell
Joe
Molly Prewett
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
41 posters

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Rocks by the Lake Empty The Rocks by the Lake

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

The Rocks by the Lake Empty Re: The Rocks by the Lake

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 4:49 am

Cedric is here, sitting on the rocks, just happy to be back at Hogwarts. Yup.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 4:51 am

Viktor is walking alone and sees- Oh my god. It's Cedric! His face lights up and he walks over to stand behind his BFF. "Hey," he says with a smirk as he waits for Cedric to turn around.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:02 am

Cedric looks up when he hears his name. He turns around and sees- OMGISTHATVIKTOR?WHATISHEDOINGATHOGWARTS? "VIKTOR!" He shouts, running up to his old friend and jumping into a tackle hug. "Oh my god, what are you doing here? Why? I don't-" He stopped talking only long enough to breathe, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He said, giving Viktor a big kiss on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:05 am

"I MISSE--" Viktor's response is cut off by a big 'old smooch from Cedric which Viktor gladly returns. "Wow. You really did miss me," he says happily, still holding Cedric. "So, did you finally realize you're gay or do you just kiss everyvon these days?" He smiles happily, overjoyed to see his BFF who is alive and well, and sexy as ever.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:14 am

Cedric wrinkled his nose, "I just kiss everyone. Sorry to disappoint you." He laughed, "Why are you at Hogwarts? There's not another Tri-Wizard Tournament I don't know about, is there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:19 am

Viktor laughed, not bothering to let Cedric down because holding him is fun. "Really? Huh. For a moment there, I felt sort of special," he said with a wink. "I vanted to tell you, but I thought a surprise vould be more fun. I'm going to be here all year. I transfered from Durmstrang. Looks like ve vill be seeing a lot of each other these days."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:24 am

Cedric refrained from jumping up and down like a fangirl, but just barely. He jumped out of Viktor's arms and frowned at him, "You know what this means? We'll be enemies. Assuming you're going to be the Gryffindor seeker." He said, indicating the red and gold tie Viktor had around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:28 am

Viktor blinked and refrained from snogging Cedric senselss...for now. "That's not good. Maybe I should forget about trying out for the team then? I can't risk losing my BFF now, can I? And hey, did ve not compete against each other during the tournament? Friendly competition never hurt anyvon," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:35 am

Cedric let out a harsh laugh, the effect of it negated by the grin on his face. "Friendly competition? Have you seen me play Quidditch? There's nothing friendly about it." And judging by what he saw Viktor do to the opposing seeker during the World Cup, Viktor didn't play friendly either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:42 am

Viktor would love to 'play' with Cedric sometime. "I have not seen you play, actually. I just realized this. Ve should probably fly together sometime, yes? I could show you how a real seeker flies," he teased.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:48 am

Cedric raised his eyebrows, "A real seeker? Last I heard, I was a Quidditch captian and you were just a lowly seeker. We should fly together, though. Maybe I can show you some moves." He laughed because Viktor is obviously the better seeker. Still, it had always been a hobby of his to tease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:50 am

Viktor rolls his eyes playfully. "Fine. You can show me your moves because being an international Quidditch player, I obviously have a lot to learn," he says with a laugh. "So, how have you been? I missed you. Letters really are not the same, are they?" he asks because I'm assuming they wrote letters since Cedric did not die.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 5:58 am

"If you want my honest opinion, I think you should start writing your accent into the letters. It would make them more realistic." He smiled, "I've been good," You know, since he's alive and all. "Great summer, I went away. How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:02 am

Viktor laughed. "I'll keep that in mind. Though, now that I am here, you can hear my accent all the time. My summer vos okay. Quidditch games and practice all the time. Usual stuff. There did you go?" he asked curiously. Cedric so should have visited him in Bulgaria. Oh, the adventures they'd have.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:08 am

Cedric laughed, "And practice, of course. We can never stop practicing. I went to Peru. My mom's really into that stuff." He shrugged, "It was kinda cool. I'd rather have been to Bulgaria, of course." Cedric is going to Bulgaria with Viktor for Easter break. Okay? Okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:11 am

"That vould have been great if you came to Bulgaria," he said happily. And yes, they are so going to all the fun clubs in Bulgaria together for Easter break. Yup. "How vos Peru? I vent there a few times for some games. The veather there is usually really nice. The nude beaches aren't bad either." He laughed. Nude beaches. Shirtless. Hehe.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:23 am

Cedric laughed, "Nude beachs, Viktor? You just like going around shirtless. You know you can do that on a normal beach, right? Or maybe beaches are different in Bulgaria."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:26 am

"I can valk around shirtless venever I'd like. I don't recall you protesting the last time you saw me shirtless," he teased though he knew he hadn't protested to shirtless Cedric either. Yum.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:36 am

Cedric shrugged, "What's there to protest?" He realized what he said, and quickly amended, a slight blush on his face. "I just mean that we're both guys, it's not like you flashed me your boobs or whatever." Oops. That may have been worse then the first comment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:40 am

Viktor blinked, and then burst out laughing. "Right. You sure you're not gay, Cedric?" he asked, smirking because he'd spent far too much time teasing Cedric about this the last time they were together. "Trust me, it's a lot more fun if you just come out vith it. I promise you," he said with a wink.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:44 am

"Oh, yeah. Fun. You look like you're having a lot of fun." He shook his head, "It must be a relief to get away from all those crazy fangirls, though. I happen to like said fangirls." He smiled plesantly, "So you can go out and snog boys, but I'm going to sit right here and wallop in my straightness." He nodded, "So there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:46 am

"Oh, being gay does not keep the fangirls avay. They still follow me everyvare." He laughed slightly. "Fine. I believe you like girls, but you are not straight, Mr. Diggory. I know ven a guy likes men, and you are von of those guys."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 1st 2010, 6:58 am

"Look, all I can say is when that day comes, which I doubt it will, you'll be the first to know." He shook his head, "Merlin, you are relentless, aren't you? I forgot."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 1st 2010, 7:03 am

Viktor smiles, liking this answer very much so. "I vant that in writing. Just so you know." He smirked. "Fine. New subject then? If it makes you feel better, anything to make my BFF happy," he said happily because he missed Cedric soooo much.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next