Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dock by the Lake

+40
Claire McCann
Audrey Stevenson
Albus Severus Potter
Hannah Abbott
Neville Longbottom
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Draco Malfoy
Rose Weasley
Cormac McLaggen
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Jack Smith
Daphne Greengrass
Hugo Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Joe
Ravenclaw Mod
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Tristan Raksha
HorcruxHunter
Sirius Black
Rabastan Lestrange
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Rolf Scamander
Cho Chang
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Ginny Weasley
44 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dock by the Lake Empty Dock by the Lake

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:53 am

Back to top Go down

Dock by the Lake Empty Re: Dock by the Lake

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 9:49 pm

Sirius struts out to the lake, piercings and tattoos and all, unlike 1.0. Dayuumm. So he's sitting on the dock shirtless, with his angel wings tattoo exposed on his back, and the words 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good' across his chest, his pawprint on his wrist, and at the moment let's just say he's got a shit ton of ear piercings. And that one special one, but that isn't visible at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 9:54 pm

Alice and Dom were already awesome and amazing friends. After all, how many amazing blonde Gryffindors are there? They were just laughing, merry, and having a jolly good time walking around the lake when Dom froze. She put her hand out to stop Alice from walking and motioned over to the guy sitting on the dock. His back was enough of a reason to go UNF. "Who's that?" she whispered.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 9:58 pm

Alice walks along with Dom, but stops when Dom stops her, just like Dom just said. "Oh, that's Sirius Black," she whispers, because I'll say they already know each other, sort of. "He's in my brothers' year. He really is quite a looker, isn't he?"

Last edited by Alice Prewett on August 31st 2010, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 10:01 pm

Sirius totally hears this and perks up, stretching and yawning and looking over his shoulder to see two pretty blondes checking him out. "Hey there," he called out, waving them over with a smirk. Hello, Ego Trip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:06 pm

Dom threw Alice a questioning glance, then shrugged. What was the harm in talking to Sirius? None. She tugged gently on her friends arm and walked over to Sirius. "Hello," she said to what her parents would easily classify as a bad boy. "I'm Dominique," she smiled.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 10:09 pm

"I'm Sirius," he said, totally flexing his abs which are nice but nowhere near as awesome as Rad's abs, obviously. "Nice to meet you, ladies," he said with a wink, not at all saying it with a gentleman-like tone, just to clear that up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 10:10 pm

Alice follows Dom over to Sirius. She watches Dom introduce herself and pipes up, "I'm Alice Prewett." She nodded at him, knowing that Fabian and Gideon would say he's dangerous. Well, Alice is dangerous too, so no harm done, right?
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:15 pm

Dom's eyes glanced down at his stomach before moving back up to his face. Well hot dayum. "It's a pleasure," she said grinning. "You seem familiar, yet I can't quite place it. Are you a Gryffindor?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 10:16 pm

"Yeah, I'm a sixth year Gryffindor. What about you pretty ladies? Gryffindors as well? I think I've seen you around," he said, shaking his hair out of his eyes as he lets them roam over the blonde beauties.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:26 pm

"Yes, I think I can recall you pushing a little second year out of the armchair next to the fireplace last year," she said narrowing her eyes slightly. "We're both Gryffindors though," she replied to his question while sitting down on the dock. "I'm a fifth year," she admitted, prepared to protest that she is not young or little because those comment are unbelievably infuriating.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 10:30 pm

"You've probably seen me being pushed around by those infuriating brothers of mine," Alice says, shrugging. "I seem to remember that too, Dom," she admits, sharing a look with her friend. She sits down on the dock and adds, "I'm a fifth year too."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 10:31 pm

Sirius does fifth years and up, so we're all good. "Second year? Sounds familiar, might have been me," he said with a shrug. "Fifth years huh? No wonder I don't know you yet. Not a problem, though, seeing as we've now rectified that situation," he said with a grin. "Brothers? I think I know 'em. Gideon and Fabian, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 10:37 pm

"Yeah, that's them," Alice replies. "They're completely irritating, but I gotta love them, I guess. They always get me good presents on my birthday, anyway," she says with a small smirk. She is totally not thinking, Houston, we've made contact with the UNFterestrial. Nope. No way.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:42 pm

"You still haven't hinted at what you want for your birthday," Dom said, realizing that Alice's birthday is just around the corner. It's quite difficult to get Alice gifts, for the brothers would have to be alright with it. For example, a year subscription to Playwitch or whips for her to go "WHEEEE" with...wouldn't do.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 10:43 pm

"Presents are nice. I like to receive them, anyway," he said lewdly with a wink and a grin. "I could think of a few gifts for your friend here, Dominique," he said, his eyes lingering on Alice's chest.

FUCK YOU DOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:47 pm

"Now, these gifts you have in mind, remember that's something from me, not you. Are these ideas something that you plan on benefitting from?" she questioned. "Or shall I have to say hoping to benefit from? I wouldn't want to plagued with jealousy you see, though I think I can deduce just where your mind is right now," she said shaking her head. Boys are such hornballs.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Hahahah XD
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 10:48 pm

"I told you I wanted a pony, Dom! It's probably hard to order a pony and have it arrive in two days, though... you know what? Get me the subscription I was talking about on the train- you know the one- and tell Gid and Fay you got me a puppy magazine. No, get me the puppy magazine too. I want both." She raises her eyebrows at Sirius' comment and watches Dom's reaction.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 10:51 pm

"Hey now, no need for jealousy, there's plenty to go around," he said with a wink. "Benefit from? Possibly. It's sweet Alice here I've got in mind, though. I assure you I have her best interests at heart. I mean, what could be better than me?" he laughed, only half-joking. "Puppies? Puppies are nice. I'm definitely a dog person," he said, actually not meaning any kind of sexual innuendo in that statement, for once.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 10:56 pm

"Alright Alice, I'll get you both magazine subscriptions. Just be sure though, that you don't go reading the you know which one in the common room. I made that mistake earlier," she said shaking her head. Good thing it was just Teddy though and she managed to hide it. Otherwise that could have been much more embarrassing. "Right," she said to Sirius, laughing lightly at his egotistical comment.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 11:01 pm

Alice smirks. Of course he's thinking of her. She's a PREWETT. They're like, gold. They're so amazing. Only words with three or more syllables can truly describe them. Yep. "I like puppies too, even though I have a cat. I think he barked the other day, actually. Who knows, I may have just been high," she says with a shrug. "I'll be sure to do that, Dom. I don't want them confiscated."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 31st 2010, 11:03 pm

"Why bother with magazines, when you can have the real thing? Honestly, I'll never understand women," he said with a light laugh. "Right. You two ladies have fun, I'll be around," he said, standing up and sauntering back into the castle because I have to go soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:07 pm

"Bye, nice to meet you," she said as he left. She then turned to Alice and thought of what Sirius had said. "I hate it when boys are right. I hate it when they sound much more logical then us. You know?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 31st 2010, 11:10 pm

"See you," Alice says, watching his arse as he walks off. "Me too. It really is quite annoying, isn't it?" She rolls her eyes. "Silly boys. Though, he was a really hot one. Can't deny that," she shrugs.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:12 pm

"Nope, can't deny it at all," she admitted. "Definitely has that bad boy image down. I feel like my parents would flip if they knew that I was talking to a guy like him. Oh well. Makes it all the more interesting. Though, he is extremely arrogant. That ego of his will surely get in the way one day."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next