Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 9 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Parvati Patil February 7th 2011, 12:22 am

Parvati nodded at him and listened to everything he was saying. "Yeah, I do remember him talking about really hating Scorpius. He never really told me why though." She said and bit her lip lightly. "Well, I mean, if you want me to, I could always talk to James about it." She said giving him a small smile. "I mean, I could try and get him to at least give Scorpius a chance. I've met Scorpius before and he's a really nice guy. He seemed like one at least. I'll only do it if you want me to though. I don't want to do it if you don't want me to."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 7th 2011, 4:39 am

"No," he quickly answered as he shook his head. "I need to have this talk with him. And you two are dating, I don't want to make things awkward between you guys. But thanks for the offer. You're a really sweet girl, Parv," he told her with a small smile. He knew it was wrong to be complaining about his James to his girlfriend, but he couldn't help but feel comfortable talking to Parvati about this. The sad thing was, he was starting to think that she knew James better than he did.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 7th 2011, 4:43 am

"Okay." She said quietly and looked over at him. "If you're sure. I just. I feel bad that he doesn't like your boyfriend." She said with a sigh. "He should at least give him a second chance. I mean if you really like Scorpius and stuff James should at least accept him a little bit." She said as she bit her lip lightly. She really did want to talk to James about this but she wouldn't if Al didn't want her to do it. "Thanks. You are a really great guy, Al." She said with a smile. "By the way. James really liked my hair the other day." She added as she remembered.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 7th 2011, 5:03 am

Al smiled at the compliment. "Well, of course he did. It looked fabulous," he told her with a grin. "I'm glad he appreciated how amazing you looked. I liked doing your hair," he said, reaching out to gently play with it for a second. "So, you ready to start singing now? We have plenty of instruments, and I'm sure I could charm them to play themselves. I know a few music charms. They're about the only spells I'm good at."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 7th 2011, 5:07 am

Parvati smiled at him as he played with your hair. "It was nice having someone do my hair for me." She said with a soft smile. "It was...I don't know...fun." She nodded when he asked if she was ready to start singing yet. "Yeah, let's get too it." She said with a wide grin and hopped off of the piano so that she was standing now. "Um, do you have any ideas for songs?" She asked him, realizing she hadn't really thought about it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 7th 2011, 8:29 am

Your hair...your hair.

Al grinned and hopped off the piano to make his way over to the keys. "I was thinking something a little like this..." He played the first few notes, glancing up at Parvati to see if she was familiar with the song. "I see you driving 'round town with the guy I love, and I'm like, forget you," he sang enthusiastically as he continued playing the piano. "I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough, so I'm like, forget you and forget her too!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 7th 2011, 3:34 pm

Parvati grinned widely when he started playing the song because it was a song she really loved and knew all the words too. How awkward would that have been if he played a song she just didn't know and then this whole scene would just be awkward and not fun and stupid. She didn't quite join in with him at first but started singing after he finished singing a line. "Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a ferrari, but that don't mean I can't get you there." she sang, not quite as enthusiastically as she had sang in the library. After all, it was quite a different experience singing just to sing together than just singing around the library out of boredom. "I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari, but the way you play your game ain't fair."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 7th 2011, 4:49 pm

Al stopped singing as he let Parv take those next few lines, his fingers taking over as he forgot about everything else and just focused on the music. It always happened. No matter what issues he was dealing with in his life, he knew he could always turn to music and just lose himself in it for a few hours and he always felt better about everything afterward. "I pity the fool," he belted out as he joined into the song again. "That falls in love with you. Oooh, I got some news for you. Yeah go run and tell your little girlfriend!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 7th 2011, 11:47 pm

Parvati slowly stared loosening up slightly as they continued to sing. She found herself very comfortable when she was with James and she liked that a lot. She was slowly starting to sing at her normal tone. "I see you driving 'round town with the guy I love and I'm like forget you!" She said as she danced slightly, not full on dancing but kind of wiggling a little bit. "I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough and I'm like forget you and forget him too!" She sang, now singing at her normal volume that she sang in when nobody was around.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 2:29 am

Al smiled as he watched Parvati loosen up and continue to dance, glad to see her becoming more comfortable in being herself around him. He knew this singing idea was a good one. "Said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya," he sang, grinning widely as his fingers danced along the piano keys. "Ha! Now ain't that some shirt- Ain't that some shit? And although there's pain in my chest, I will wish you the best with a, forget you! Oo, oo, ooo!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 2:50 am

Parvati was back to her normal singing voice again and she was getting pretty into it without even noticing it. There was something about singing with Al where nobody could hear them that made her so comfortable. "Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad? Yeah! I tried to tell my momma but she told me; "this is one for your dad! Yes it is!" She sang as she danced leaned against the table slightly as she danced around. She was definitely having a lot of fun.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 3:12 am

Al nearly laughed with happiness as he watched Parvati sing. They had no audience and no reason to sing, yet they were so full of energy that they could have brought the audience of Radio City Music Hall to their feet. "Why," he sang as he threw his head back. "Why? Why baby? I love you! I still love you!" He looked back at Parv with a grin as they both sang together, "I see you driving 'round town with the guy I love, and I'm like forget you! I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough I'm like forget you and forget him too! I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya. Ha, now ain't that some shit? And although there's pain in my chest, I still wish you the best with a, forget you!" His hands slammed down on the keys as he hit the last note, an energized silence falling over the room as the song ended and they both tried to catch their breath.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 3:15 am

Parvati belted out the last note quite loudly and then let her breath slow down slightly before she looked over at Al with a wide grin. "Wow." She said as her breath slowly slowed back to normal. "That, was really fun." She said with a grin still on her face. She definitely had a lot of fun whenever she sang with Al. It was something that was just fun and came natural to her. Of course if they were in the middle of the great hall it probably wouldn't be fun but whatever.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 4:00 am

"It was," he replied, still catching his breath. He rested his hands against the top of the piano as he leaned forward slightly. "I was hoping you'd like that song. I tried finding ones that I thought would suit your voice well. What types of songs do you normally sing?" he asked curiously, pulling a chair over so he could sit down for a moment and take a break.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 4:04 am

"Ummmm." She said, pursing her lips slightly as she thought. "I don't really sing specific songs." She said nodding. "I just kind of sing whatever song is stuck in my head at the time." She said with a small nod as she sat down in a chair next to him. "I do have a favorite song that I really like to sing though." She said with a sheepish grin. Right now she would blush if she could.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 4:36 am

Al's head perked up, his face curious as he looked at Parvati. Well, now she had to tell him what song she liked to sing after that little grin. "Tell me!" He leaned forward in his seat slightly, looking excited as he wondered what her favorite song was.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 4:38 am

Parvati looked down slightly and then looked back up at him. "It's um. It's called....Valerie." She said and again she would have blushed right now if she could. "It's been my favorite song for a while now." She said nodding. "I love it. I could never ever ever get tired of singing it."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 4:55 am

"Oh...my God. Love that song! And your voice probably sounds amazing with it!" He glanced down at the piano, then back up at Parvati again. "You...want to sing it for me now?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 4:58 am

Parvati's expression turned completely serious when he asked if she wanted to sing it. "What?" She asked with wide eyes. "Now?! In here?! Just...now?! Alone?!" She asked staring at him with wide eyes. "I--I don't think I could do that. Just me singing?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 5:00 am

"Oh, you don't have to. It was just a suggestion," he amended quickly, feeling bad for possibly coming off as trying to pressure her into singing. "But if you want to, I wold love to hear you sing it."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 5:07 am

Parvati stared at him and blinked a few times. "I don't think I could do it." She said shaking her head. "I mean sing just by myself with you just listening to me." She said sounds a bit shaky.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 5:12 am

"Seriously, Parv, don't worry about it. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. This is all about having fun, remember? I don't want to force you into doing anything, I promise."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 5:14 am

Parvati nodded a few times. "Yeah. Maybe just....maybe another day." She said nodding. "After I get a little more comfortable sining in front of you." She said and gave him a small smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 5:29 am

Al felt bad for getting his friend all nervous. "Would it make you feel better if I sang for you? I don't expect you to sing afterwards. It's just an offer if you want to just relax and listen for a bit."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 5:36 am

"Well. I don't want you to feel put on the spot." She said honestly with a small shrug. "I don't know. I mean, if you're comfortable doing stuff like that. It would be nice." She said and smiled.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next